Mad Love {E. Bridgerton}

By carvoqueen

~Made me say, You know what I like, like, like, like~ ~ I'm alright on my own, But with you I'm in the zone~ ... More

Aesthetic
Music
Graphics
Prologue
I. Silent as a cat
II. Annoying, Prudes, Ugly, Devilish?
III. Brainless Brooding Mare
IV. Emerald Women
V. Blue Velvet
VI. Nuclear
VIII. Flickering Flames
IX. Rotten Feathers
X. Bridgerton Challenges
XI. Emerald Lovers
XII. Lucid Night
XIII. Hearts and Flowers
IXV. Promising Threats
XV. Dove White
XVI. I do.... Not
XVII. Heavens falling
XVIII. Forever and Always
IXX. Runaway Arters
XX. Accidental Space
XXI. Heavy wears the Crowns
XXII. Queen of Love

VII. Mad Women

2.4K 125 12
By carvoqueen

Charlotte walked down to stairs to see Anthony Bridgeton in front of the palace. "You said it was Eloise." Charlotte questions her guard.

"Sorry, your majesty. I had him tell you that as it is urgent." Anthony tells her, making Charlotte walk towards him.

"What can I help you with, Viscount Bridgeton." Charlotte asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Please, call me Anthony as it seems you have become a good friend of my sisters. Since she cannot shut up about you." Anthony tells her making Charlotee smile at the information.

"What can I do for you, Anthony?" Charlotte asks again, using his first name instead.

"I was hoping that I could convince you to let me have Nuclear." Anthony asks, nervous that she might reject him.

"What ever for?" Charlotte asks confused, before things click in her head.

"For Edwina." Charlotte concludes, making him smile at her name. "Yes indeed. If I wish to earn her favor and court her than I want to give her anything she desires and it seems she has become attached Nuclear." Anthony tells her.

"Then I must not get in the way of love." Charlotte smiles, before turning to her guard. 

"Henry, I will forgive your betrayal if you ready Nuclear in the Ruby saddle with a giant red bow for Anthony." Charlotte asks him, being slightly dramatic as the guard rolls his eyes fondly.

"Of course, your majesty." Henry bows before hurting off to ready Nuclear.

"I have taught Nuclear a few things. To bow, to lay down so people can get on him. I must insist you take great care of him. He is a gentle beast." Charlotte explains to him, quite fond of the horse but who was she to get in the way of a perfect match.

"Then I shall treat him with the up most respect." Anthony smiles, making Charlotte laugh.

Henry comes around the fence with Nuclear. He looked quiet dashing as she gave him a bath earlier and braided his mane and tail. "He looks ravishing." Anthony comments, petting the horse gently.

"I take great care of those under my well being." Charlotte tells him.

"Thank you, your majesty." Anthony how's to her. "Please, call me Charlotte." Shes insists, after all he was Eloise eldest brother.

"Thank you Charlotte. You have truly made my day for allowing me to gift him to Edwina." Anthony thanks her before mourning the horse, trotting away on him.

"That was generous." Henry comments making her smile. "Whom am I to get in the way of my aunts perfect match?" She comments before heading inside, off the making Arthur finish his portrait of her.

______________________________

Charlotte exits her carriage to Lady Danbury her brother right behind her. "You seem different, what did you do?" Arthur questions his twin as they're enter their aunt like figures home.

"I might have explained to Eloise how children are made." Charlotte whispered making her twins eyes widen.

"Charlotte you did not!" Arthur whispers back making her smirk. "She asked, I told her nothing but what she asked about." Charlotte defends herself. Making Arthur laugh.

"You are gonna cause chaos." He tells her, amused at her. "Whats fun without chaos?" She questions him as she goes to help herself to some lemonade.

______________________________

Charlotte stood next to Eloise and Kate, Edwina sitting in front of her as they watch the many suitors before their talents, which this one was terrible at the flute it seems.

"Black beauty could play better than that." Charlotte whispers in Eloise's ear making the Bridgerton not only blush a little but giggle quietly before slapping her arm. "Shhh." Eloise scolds her, fighting off a smile.

They watch next as an old man claps two Cymbals together making Charlotte wince as Eloise looks over her shoulder, to prevent herself from laughing.

Next was a young man do a magic trick, sitting in-front of him, on the table was a candle. He flicks his finger in front of the candle and a rose appears in his other hand as the smoke vanishes.

"Impressive. Bet my horse could do that." Charlotte whispers to Eloise, making the girl try and glare at her but failing. "You are so judgmental." Eloise whispers back.

"As are you, dear Eli." Charlotte calls her out, only making Eloise stomach do a backflip at the way her name rolled off of the princesses mouth.

The man hands Edwina the rose, it was a peachy color, matching her pallet. Eloise claps sarcastically, while Charlotte smiles at her.

Yet another suitor does a terrible job as he tries to dance. Charlotte thinks he was trying to dance like the Irish but failing miserably.

Eloise gives the man a dirty look making Charlotte laugh. "A bit hypocritical as you are currently judging him." Charlotte whispers to her, making the Bridgerton roll her eyes.

"Shut up." Eloise whispers back but the crowd pushes slightly making Charlotte invade Eloise's space, her strawberry scent invading Eloise's senses.

"Then who is gonna make you laugh? One of these suitors?" Charlotte questions her, standing behind her as she beds slightly so her mouth is close to Eloise's ear.

"Your infuriating." Eloise tells her only making the princess give her a cocky smirk. "You love me for that." Charlotte whispers, making Eloise feel as if she was on fire, deciding not to respond.

"At least it is the men who are making fools of themselves this time." Kate whispers to them making both of them smile at the fact.

"When have men ever not make a fool of themselves." Charlotte replies, sharing a smirk with Kate. Eloise hums in agreement.

"Was this your idea?" Eloise turns to look at the eldest Sharma sister. "I wish I could take credit, but no." Kate chuckles.

"Lady Danbury encourage a poetry reading. The men, thanks to their spirit and competition, concocted the rest of this farce on their own." Katie tells them, trying not to laugh at the dancing man.

"Men are...." Charlotte trails off as Eloise finishes for her. "Foolish. Idiotic. Beasts. Plain stupid?" She lists, making Charlotte smile widely at her.

The man finishes dancing as the room claps lightly. "Oh, yes. Marvelous." Lady Danbury fakes a smile, trying not to laugh herself.

"Your the viscounts sister, yes?" Kate asks Eloise, as Charlotte keeps quiet, admiring the Bridgertons features.

"One of them. But do not hold it against me." Eloise playfully admits, although some serious in her voice.

The next man twirls in front of the room. A string in his hands with some round thing looped on it as he spins it.

"Is that supposed to be impressive?" Charlotte asks, chuckling at the ridiculous man.

The man bows, still spinning the thing. "The fact the viscount is your relation almost makes me thinks better of him." Kate tells Eloise, complimenting her.

Charlotte furrows her eyebrows at Penelope appearing out of no where next to Eloise.

"We should certainly not give him too much credit, now, should we?" Eloise tells Kate, both of them laughing.

Charlotte watches Penelope carefully, wondering how she could appear and disappear without notice, which makes her think back to all the times the girl blended in with her surroundings. Probably listening to everything and knowing a lot.

"I don't know, I think Anthony is quite lovely. Edwina is to be one lucky girl, kinda jealous." Charlotte chooses her words carefully, eyeing Penelope. But looking away once she notices the red head looking at her.

Now was her chance to see if Whistledown will take the bait, if she where to find out that Charlotte would appear interested in the Bridgerton.

Eloise glares ahead of her at Charlotte words while Kate gives her a baffled look. Charlotte will tell them that she has no interest in the Viscount another time.

"I mean he did go to my palace to get a horse for Edwina. If only other men was as romantic as he was, than maybe I would be married." Charlotte adds, giving out bigger bait, smirking inside of her mind.

"I didn't peg you to be a romantic." Eloise says, almost bitterly. "Don't worry dear Eli, Edwina already has your brother on his knees for her. I doubt he would even look my way." Charlotte comments, before leaving the ladies alone, watching Penelope carefully as she leaves, seeing her smile.

______________________________

Eloise chases after Charlotte for the first time ever. Following her out to the gardens.

"Arlo!" Eloise calls out, her tone furious. "You did not tell me you had a interest in my brother? Are you using me to get close to him because if so, you can-" Eloise rants to her.

Charlotte looks around, bushes surrounding them, there was no way anybody could follow them there without getting lost.

Charlotte quickly steps forward, attaching her lips to Eloise's, the younger girl melting into it. Not sure what was going on but it felt like she found her peace, her mind not racing or over thinking.

Charlotte pulls away, their foreheads leaning against one another. "I do not like Anthony, nor will I ever. I just said all those ridiculous things so I could know if anyone close to us would repeat it to Whistledown or is Whistledown."

Eloise eyes widen, blush clear on her cheeks. "Then why did you just-" She gets cut off by Charlotte.

"Because if you haven't noticed, I like you. I've been on my knees for you since the day I met you. You have been haunting my mind. And for some reason I do not want to stop. I like the way you question society, make your own rules and never dumb yourself down for anybody. You are truly brilliant. You are the most beautiful and smartest women I know." Charlotte tells her, cupping Eloise face.

Eloise couldn't find it in herself to move away. They way Charlotte complimented her brains, everything that made her Eloise, everything that she loved about herself.

"Tell me again." Eloise asks her, wanting to hear it over and over. "No one has ever liked the way I think, the way I act, why do you?" Eloise asks her, melting into her hands.

"Because that's what makes you Eloise Bridgerton. That's what makes you, you. It's what I love about you, the way you challenge everything, the way you think. You make me want to do the impossible, to be challenging and change society. You make me a dangerous women and I love it." Charlotte confesses, a love sick smile on her face.

"This could ruin you, ruin both of us." Eloise points out, her own life sick smile on her face. "I want you to ruin my life. I want you to fuck up everything." Charlotte pleads her, wanting nothing more for them to kiss again, and be together.

"You are insane." Eloise tells her before pulling her in for another kiss. This time it was more savers and sweet.

______________________________

Not sure if it's too cheesy but I genuinely think Eloise would fall for someone because they think she is smart and brilliant than her beauty.

She reminds me a lot of Christina Yang from grey anatomy ngl-

So enjoy the beginning of Arlo and Eli. Which I need to find a ship name and then write for Benedict and Arthur-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 8.7K 36
After narrowly escaping an assassination, a new king in disguise escapes to his childhood home only to discover that his unwanted betrothed has been...
6.1K 168 16
It is late summer 1939, when you arrive in Paris from New York to begin a year of adventure. A deal struck with your parents to see a little of the w...
3K 72 9
The world thought Kenric died. And maybe somewhere deep down, a little part of him had in the time he'd spent in the Neverseen's clutches. But it did...