𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 lego...

By Rose_rain_drop

𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! ‧₊˚✩ ✶ . ࣪ ׅ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯... More

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒
𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐓
𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐂𝐊
𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍, 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐑
𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖
𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐕𝐒. 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘
𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄
𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑
𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋
𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐒𝐏𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐘
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐈𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊-𝐀-𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇
𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐏𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐏𝐓 𝟐
𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈
𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒
𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐑𝐘𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑
[𝐘/𝐍]'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌
𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐍
𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓
𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍

1.8K 61 42
By Rose_rain_drop

[Y/N] woke up to Nya nudging her awake, "Hey, um- I've been working on something, can I show you?" She asked, and [Y/N] rubbed her eyes, "Yeah, of course Nya." She replied, getting up and stretching. [Y/N] put her ninja gear on, and Nya and she left the apartment early, none of the ninja awake yet. "Shhh, okay, let's go," Nya invited, walking into the elevator with [Y/N]. Nya and [Y/N] took Nya's motorcycle, heading towards Nya's work.

"Are you ready for the big surprise?" Nya asked, stopping the bike, and walking into the shop with [Y/N]. "Alright," she said, running over to something covered with a purple tarp.

Nya then grabbed a corner of the tarp and whipped it off, "Your very own motorcycle!" Nya announced, and [Y/N] gasped, "Nya, you didn't have to do this!" [Y/N] reassured, and Nya snickered, "I know you lost your golden weapon, so I thought maybe you could have your own vehicle," She answered. "Thank you so much!" [Y/N] cried, hugging Nya tightly. "So do you like it?" Nya questioned, "I love it!" [Y/N] exclaimed, and Nya blushed a little. "I'm glad," she smiled, looking at the [E/C] girl lovingly.

"Now how about we take her for a little spin back to the Dojo; I'm sure the team's up and awake," Nya winked flirtatiously, throwing [Y/N] a bike helmet. The two girls then took off, driving down the streets of Ninjago towards the Dojo.

As they returned, the two watched Lloyd being trained by the ninja. He was holding all of them up by his feet, Sensei Wu on top. "Hey [Y/N], didn't see you this morning; where did you go?" Kai asked, wobbling a bit. "Just with Nya," she smiled, looking at Nya, who was beside her.

"Focus. To bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders... you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us," Wu then spoke.

"Uh, Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea," Jay stated, "Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid," Cole agreed, "For him to succeed, we must all trust one another," Sensei Wu explained.

A loud cracking noise could then be heard as a big ball crashed through the dojo's window, making the ninjas fall.

Dareth then came running in front of another room, "Woah, woah! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow? Let me see that order," a construction worker came in and checked a sheet, "Oh, yeah, my bad. Sorry 'bout that, we'll be back in the morning." He explained.

"What is this all about?" [Y/N] raised an eyebrow at the situation. "Well, I fell behind on some of my payments, and some developer named Darnagom Enterprises is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee golf course," the construction worker went on, "they say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the Dojo is gone." He told them.

"So I look like I'm made of money!" [Y/N] yelled. "We already lost the Bounty. We can't lose the dojo now," Jay cried, flailing his arms. "Wait, when you rearrange the letters, it spells," Zane commented, catching on, "Garmadon." He read.

"My dad is behind this," Lloyd rolled his eyes. "If he destroys the dojo, where will we train, Lloyd?" Cole asked. "Any chance you got 50,000 in that teapot of yours?" Darreth then interrogated. "Worry not, Darreth. You are not in this alone. We're all with you." Wu conferred with the man wearing brown ninja gear.

"Did someone say 50,000?" Nya asked, smirking. "You didn't happen to win the lottery," Jay hopefully asked.

"No, but I heard about the Ninjaball Run." They spoke out. "What's the Ninjaball Run?" [Y/N] asked. "It's the biggest road race in Ninjago, with a prize of 100,000 big ones. And it's tomorrow!" She started. "Oh sweet, I could enter with my new motorcycle." [Y/N] cheered.

"I thank you," Darreth thanked, "but you're talking about the most dangerous race known to man. Only the most serious racers even stand a chance." He mentioned.

"But, didn't you do upgrades on our Ultra Sonic Radar, maybe we might stand a chance," Kai said.

"And I can enter with our dragons," Lloyd added, "you did say I needed the practice."

"So it is agreed," Sensei joined. "you will all enter the Ninjaball Run to save the dojo." He announced.

"Alright, I'm excited!" [Y/N] beamed, hugging Nya from the side. This was her chance to try out this new motorcycle.

The next morning at the race, the racers all lined up, [Y/N] next to the ninja's vehicle.

"Welcome, everyone, to the 14th annual Ninjaball Run!" An announcer shouted, "The Grand Prix where it doesn't matter how you get there, as long as you get there first." Another yelled.

Wu and Dareth both took seats in the crowd. Cole looked up at Lloyd and then asked. "You look nervous, Lloyd. You okay?"

"N-n-nervous?" Lloyd chuckled, "Maybe for you guys." He stated. "Don't you worry, Green bean, I got you if you fall," [Y/N] soothed from underneath his dragon on her purple motorcycle.

"One final thing: I installed a pretty cool upgrade so if you're ever in a really tight spot, pull that lever because what it does. . ." Nya spoke to Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole before getting cut off by Brad from Lloyd's old school, inside the school bus, revving the engines loudly so they couldn't hear what she was saying. "What?!" Kai shouted loudly. "Pull that lever, because if you pull that lever. . ." Nya repeated before the announcer yelled, "Alright, the race is about to start. And officials are saying pit crews must take their places."

The ninja had a troubled look on their faces,

"...only under those circumstances and no other." She continued before the Announcer roared, "We're about to begin!" "That's my cue. Gotta go! Good luck!" She then skipped over to [Y/N] attaching a screen to her bike, "So you can talk with the ninja." She told her, before kissing [Y/N] on the cheek and running away to the stands where Wu and Dareth were, after taking her seat. "Huh? Wait, Nya, we couldn't hear you!" Kai screamed at the Samurai who was unable to hear him.

[Y/N] hopped on her bike before two more racers drove up beside them; it was the pirate and The Royal Blacksmiths singing. "Ha, looks like your parents are here, Cole." [Y/N] chuckled, "They entered too?" He shrieked as his dad, along with his Royal Blacksmith group, sang "Too big, too big. Too slow, too slow. We had a lead but let it go."

As they continued to sing, Jay's parents, Ed and Edna, appeared in their jalopy making Jay embarrassed. "Oh, no." His eyes widened in horror. "Jay! Jay! Oh. Oh, look, he sees us, Ed." His mother called. "I see him, Edna. You don't have to embarrass the boy." His father whispered back.

"Oh, is there anyone we don't have to compete against?" Jay groaned before the skeletons pulled up next to the pirate's van.

"Wait a minute, it appears some skeletons have crashed the party. Is this against the rules?" An announcer said,

"Rules?! There's only one rule in Ninjaball Run, and that is to cross the finish line first. Let's take a look at the course. The first grueling leg starts on the streets of Ninjago City and empties into the treacherous Sea of Sand. Racers, look out for the dangerous crater way known as Crash Course Canyon, where the slightest mistake can be your last! The next two legs of the race take us into the winding maze known as the Birchwood Forest, and then through the perilous and icy Glacier Barrens.

Finally, in the fourth and final leg, racers must beat the desert heat in the Badlands, which then takes us back to the finish line here in the heart of Ninjago City!" Another announcer ranted.

"I don't know, guys, if we're gonna save the dojo, we're gonna have to beat some pretty stiff competition," Kai stated before the Announcer said one final thing, "One final word: let's have a good clean race!"

The countdown then started.

Red, the first light turned.

Yellow.

Green means go, and [Y/N] started up her engine and took off before she realized that the ninja's vehicle was malfunctioning, stopping her motorcycle before she got any further, and the other racers zoomed past her.

[Y/N] looked back at the vehicle, also named the Ultra Sonic Raider, and immediately noticed that the left traction belt soon was off. "Guys left Traction belt!" She called out. "Thanks, we have been sabotaged!" Cole yelled out. "Lloyd's gone ahead without us; I'll wait," [Y/N] screamed from afar as they fixed the vehicle. "Ooh, things just got interesting. And it seems some new competitors have entered the race. Meanwhile, the ninja remained at the starter's line in dead last!" The announcer announced.

"Alright, boys, let's do this!" Kai spoke, jumping back into the vehicle once it was fixed. "You have the go-ahead [Y/N]," Kai told [Y/N] speaking through the communicating scream. [Y/N] nodded, "Good luck, boys." She remarked before taking back off.

"We're here live at the 14th annual Ninjaball Run, where it looks like the ninja is back in the race and now has a long shot at winning this year's massive cash prize!" The Announcer yelled.

As they continued the race, [Y/N] heard the Announcer commentate. "Ouchy mama! Pirates are out of the race!"

The ninja then caught up to the raiders.

"We're no longer in last! Things are looking up." Jay chuckled before Garmadon in the black Bounty came over to them. [Y/N] felt the shadow from the Bounty cast over her, blocking the warm sunlight. "Shit! Garmadon!" Kai screamed, going into a rocky canyon.

"Ha, you guys are trapped like rats." He cackled.

[Y/N] then caught a glimpse of Garmadon aiming a cannon at them. "Ah, we're sitting ducks! There's nowhere to run!" Jay screamed, [Y/N] then flipped an autopilot switch on her motorcycle. [Y/N] then created her shadow dome around the ninja, shielding them, but due to both moving in a vehicle, the shadow was weak.

Announcer: "And are those cannons?" The announcer chuckles, "I would not wanna be in the Ultra Sonic Raider right now." He laughed. And the other announcer covered his eyes "Oh, I can't watch. But you, the fans can, in glorious high definition." He spoke.

"Goodbye, ninja." Garmadon snaked before Lloyd came in and hit the black Bounty from the back.

"Oh! Ahh! Out of the way!" He screamed, "Oh my lord Lloyd." [Y/N] snickered, "Welp gets the job done." She chuckled flipping the autopilot switch off, destroying the dome, before taking back control of her bike.

"Nice going, Lloyd." Kai waved up at the green ninja, "You saved us!" Cole remarked.

"I did? I mean, yeah, I did! Hey, we make an awesome team. I he cheered, "Yeah, I say let's show 'em what we ninja are all about." Jay joined before they all yelled "Ninja Go!" Speeding up, blasting away from Garmadon.

The ninja, [Y/N], and Lloyd all pass a few different racers, entering the Birchwood Forest.

"Looks like our leaders are just about to enter the second leg of the race into the Birchwood Forest!" The announcer said.

They then passed by a crashed truck, "yikes" [Y/N] winced seeing the bashed-up truck.

"Guys these trees are only going to slow us down; we will never win at this juncture." [Y/N] communicated to the ninja, "I'll find a shortcut, Up boy!" He ordered his dragon, who did as Lloyd told him, "Whoa!" He laughed, "You actually went up." Lloyd looked down, seeing another path below. "Follow me!" Lloyd commanded, the ninja tuning down a path to their right. "Whoo-hoo!" They yelled.

"Wow, he's getting the hang of it." [Y/N] commented, "And it looks like we've made up the lost time." Cole chuckled.

Behind the ninja out of their View, the two skeletons that worked for Garmadon Kruncha and Nuckal saw the ninja. "Working together!" Nuckal yelled, "Not if we have anything to say about it." Kruncha joined. Firing a grappling hook at the dragon, snatching onto its legs making Lloyd unstable eventually crashing into the ground. The two skeletons laughing.

[Y/N] Only minutes later asking "Where is Lloyd,"

"IM OK!" Lloyd came in through her little motorcycle screen yelling. "All right stay safe Lloyd," she said before Lloyd sighed, "I will."

"Guys Lloyd safe." [Y/N] reported behind their vehicle, "Thank you for the update [Y/N]" Zane replied.

They continue to drive for a few minutes longer before the engines began to lose flames as beeping could be heard from inside the ninja's vehicle. "Guys check your fuel tank!" [Y/N] yelled out before Zane then checked the fuel tank only to see that it was almost empty

"Oh, no! We've used up all of our fuel! We're not gonna make it to the finish line!" Zane announced."

"Oh, I don't want to say it, guys, but I think our goose is cooked." Jay doubted.

The ninja then all heard honking and turned their head to the left only to see Ed and Edna in their vehicle. "Hey, Jay's parents," [Y/N] waved, "oh hey their deary has our little Jay asked you out yet?" Edna asked. "Whaaa, MOM!" Jay shrieked. "Oh sorry," she apologized, "You guys look like you could use a hand there. We heard on the radio that you're all trying to save Dareth's dojo." Ed joined. "Oh, yeah, we're so proud of you, son." His mother added,

"Oh, thanks, Mom, but we're out of gas." Jay sighed, "Ooh, then take ours." Edna spoke,

"Huh? But how? If we stop, we'll lose the lead." Jay questioned, and his dad pulled out a fuel hose, "Well, then we'll just have to do this the

hard way, son." Ed laughed proceeding to get out as his wife took the wheel. "Hear jays Dad pass it here!" [Y/N] speed up in her motorcycle, Ed passing the hose back to her.

[Y/N] then got in close to the Ultra Sonic Raider, moving to the filler cap, and placing the hose inside to give the vehicle the gas.

"Alright you're good," [Y/N] patted the vehicle. Snatching the hose, giving it back to Ed and Enda.

After they filled up with gas a bus with serpentine on top of the bus came up behind them. "We've got company." [Y/N] alerted flipping her bike on auto pilot, slowly jumping from her bike to the Ultra Sonic Raider, climbing onto it, and holding onto the vehicle tightly with a fear of falling.

A snake then jumped on and [Y/N] used Spinjitzu, knocking the snake off, before more snakes then jumped on, "Need some help, guys." She mentioned Zane and Cole and then joined them. "We've got your back. Ninja, go!" Cole yelled knocking a Constrictai snake off using Spinjitzu.

A snake then landed in front of Zane and tried to hypnotize him. "Look into my eyes, ninja," he slurred, but Zane robotically turned his head all the way around to avoid the waves. "Ugh! That is so gross!" The snake gagged before [Y/N] punched him off the moving vehicle, "You're gross!" She yelled, "Why, thank you [Y/N]." Zane chuckled, "No problem, my favorite Nindroid," she winked, making the robot's face heat up.

The snake [Y/N] punched off flew out of the vehicle but landed on Jay's parent's car, making it spin out of control and eventually crash.

"Wait! Stop!" Jay went up to his parents, as they got out of their crashed vehicle, "Oh, thank goodness you're okay." He sighed in relief.

"Oh, we're fine, son. Just wish I could say the same for the old jalopy." Ed stated, "Yeah. Shame she didn't get to the finish line." His mother joined before Jay caught glimpses of a loose headlamp on their vehicle, taking it.

"I'll make sure a part of it will." Jay winked, skipping back over to the Ultra Sonic Raider using it to fix the problem. "Let's go. We've got a dojo to save." Jay mentions the team of ninjas taking off again. The ninja then made it to the Badlands as Garmadon on the black Bounty neared the city.

"Looks like it's just us and Garmadon," Cole remarked.

"This time let's make sure the good guys don't finish last," Kai said before he moved a gear forward, pushing them ahead of the black Bounty.

Garmadon then used the Mega weapon to make a crack in the ground, making it grow apart to stop them from reaching the finish line. Kai then stopped the vehicle, [Y/N] doing the same. "Uhhh," she paused looking up at Kai, "[Y/N] trust me, leave the bike and jump in!" Kai yelled out and [Y/N] put her bike stand down, jumping into the vehicle.

Kai then straightened the Ultra Sonic Raider.

"Oh, we're not gonna win now!" Jay cried. "This ain't over!" Kai grunted gripping the lever, "Everybody, hang on!" He yelled before he accelerated to the cliff, "Kai, are you insane!" [Y/N] screamed, "Uh, you do know we're heading straight for that cliff, right? You're sure that's a good idea?" Jay asked. "I'm totally sane, [Y/N], don't know what you're talking about." Kai joked as it then rocked off the cliff, the Sonic Raider turning into a jet, abandoning the bottom part. Jay, Zane, [Y/N], and Cole using Spinjitzu to reach Kai.

The jet then made it over the cliff, catching up to the black Bounty, before passing it, the crowd cheering as they crossed the finish line inches in front of Garmadon. "Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Ninja!" The crowd chanted, lifting them into the air. Garmadon then jumped off the Bounty.

"I won. I won! I passed the finish line first!" He yelled at the announcer who cut him off. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!"

"The ninja! The ninja have won!" He yelled.

"No! That's not fair! That wasn't even part of the vehicle in the first place! It's not even street-legal! My ship was-" Garmadon once again got cut off, "Your ship?" Lloyd interrogated Garmadon, who looked up to see his son and the Ultra Dragon on the deck of the Black Bounty. "I believe this belongs to us." Lloyd corrected. "No! No! No!" Garmadon cried in anguish, the police coming to arrest him.

"Alright, Garmadon, you're coming with us." An officer said before Garmadon escaped through the snakes, in the snake bus.

The ninja were then handed the trophy full of money.

"We did it! We did it! Ooh-hoo! We saved the dojo! Oh, look what I can do. CANNONBALL!!!!!!!" Dareth cannonballed into the money, crying happily.

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ "ᴋ" ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ "ᴄ"...
ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ "ᴄ" ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
🤯
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 489 26
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘺: 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 ❀ 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦 (𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢�...
17.2K 127 43
(undergoing an edit!) (Parts that I add will be in bold) Cole boyfriend scenarios. I will write a book for all 5 ninja, in every book I will bring a...
3.4K 176 19
"𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥?" 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴. "𝘖𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 �...
355K 8.4K 89
ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is great. Being the Master of Wind is even...