๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’€๐’๐’–:...

By lovemelikeuuuu

Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a unive... More

โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
1: ๐‘ถ๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
2. ๐‘ป๐’†๐’”๐’•
3. ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’
4. ๐‘ป๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’
5. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ!
7. ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”
8. ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ป
9. ๐‘บ๐’–๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
10. ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰
11. ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’”
12. ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’”
13. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’•
14. ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
15. ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”
16. ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘บ
17. ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
18. ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•
19. ๐‘จ๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“
20. ๐‘ถ๐’—๐’†๐’“
๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘  ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๏ผš๐‘ด๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
21. โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’€๐’๐’–โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
22. ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
23. ๐‘จ๐’”๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
24. ๐‘ผ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
25. ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
26. ๐‘ป๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
27. ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
28. ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’†เฐŒ
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT
29. ๐‘ฉ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’š
30. ๐‘จ๐’Š๐’Ž
31. ๐‘ด๐’†๐’”๐’”
32. ๐‘จ๐’๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’”
33. ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’‘๐’๐’๐’…๐’†
34. ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’–๐’‘
35: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’… แƒฆ
๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†?!(12/19)

6. ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’”.

787 31 42
By lovemelikeuuuu

Authors Note: This is how I imagine the boys to look!

**********************************************
He walked sluggishly down the stairs into his bedroom. The town house had nearly three floors. The second floor upstairs contained three bedrooms. One that was Sai's, one that was Sasuke's, and a bedroom that belonged to Naruto's god parents; Tsunade and Jiraiya.

The main floor had the living and the kitchen
& down a semi hidden staircase there was another large room with a bathroom, Naruto's bedroom.

This was the home Naruto used to visit as a child. His god parents had no kids, and when his parents would take getaways or needed someone to baby sit they would drop him off here. He watched as the house changed with the times, & grew with it. When Naruto was younger, Tsunade got a job as an adjunct medical professor at Konoha University. The drive from their old house was a bit far so that bought this one, only a twenty minute drive from the school.

After years of teaching, Tsunade missed being back in the medical field where the action was, and Jiraiya, an author who can do his work any where, happily followed his wife back to their original home in the heart of the Leaf Village. They rented out this home until Naruto started college. They, alongside his parents, agreed that paying for him to dorm was useless, so he could live in the house with only trusted and approved roommates when the time came.

His god parents visit frequently, naturally to make sure their god son isn't throwing wild parties & getting off track. Of course he doesn't throw parties or invite women over the house... he does all of his bad doings else where.

Like tonight, he went out again to some random party thrown near campus, picked a decent enough girl who was in his dm's, & participated in unaffectionate sexual activities.

The longest Naruto had ever went without sex was one month. When he started having sex, with Ino, it was exciting, vulnerable, terrifying. He was inexperienced, & he presumed she was as well. But she seemed to know exactly what she wanted... after their break up he found out he was in fact not her first. The first month of heartbreak Naruto was in shambles, he didn't want to talk to anyone, go out, or do anything.

It was the combination of another tragic event that summer that ignited the change in Naruto's behavior.

So from the summer before college, to now, nearly three years later, Naruto engaged in frequent sexual activity with girls he barely knew. Tonight it was indeed the purple haired Konan. He went into it excited, remembering their previous rendezvous & expected to have an hour of careless pleasure. But something was off.

It's not that she wasn't pretty.

It's not that she wasn't seductive.

It's not that she wasn't performing well.

It just didn't feel right. Like something was missing. When it was his turn to take the lead on her body he found himself needing to dig up memories of an arousing moment from the past, just like with Shion girl. Naruto didn't have the heart to tell Konan he didn't enjoy it- this was their third time hooking up. He also knew she was sensitive, so he wasn't about to say something dismissive when he wasn't done with her as a playmate just yet.

So he put on his best smile, kissed her forehead & told her goodnight & he would hit her up whenever he wasn't busy.

Now, walking sluggishly down the stairs into his bedroom, he plopped on his bed wondering why this was happening.

His boys were out for the evening, he already finished his homework, & now it was just quiet. With an evident  lack of peace because his mind was trying to solve this dilema.

He tossed to the side, in view on his night stand was a blue book with white letters on its end reading "The Song of Achilles". The novel he borrowed from Hinata. He smiled, remembering her look of surprise when he asked to read it.

Realizing he has nothing better to do for the night, he stretched his arm to table & grabbed the book, skimming over the front with his finger.

This is how I'll get to know you.

Skipping the acknowledgment pages he turned to Chapter 1:

"My father was a King and the son of Kings".

                                        ***
She gently situated the last one onto the shelf. Smiling happily as she began the next one. The library was a haven for her. Going to such a great school, the university had several libraries, the main one having the best of the best. Hinata was appreciative they held new & popular novels, so whenever she took a break from reading textbooks, she could find a quiet spot here & dive into a world that wasn't her own.

He watched her pretty figure happily rearrange the book shelf in the historical fiction section. Today she was wearing black jeans and a crop top. The jeans were high waisted so you couldn't see her stomach but easily admire her curves & waist.

One random night he saw her passing by quickly at a party over the summer, instantly intrigued. When she entered the room everyone talked about her, how she was finally single, & what every horny college boy would do to get their chance with Hinata Hyuga. Of course he wasn't about to join the pack & make his interest so known. They followed her like dogs, commented on all of her posts, sent her dms, even sometimes gave her gifts randomly. They would do anything. But Toneri would do his best to be the intriguing one. So far it seemed to be working.

He made his way to the aisle behind the one she was working in, watching her through the tilted & open spaces of books on the shelf. In his mind, replayed the night from nearly two weeks ago, at the homecoming game.

Toneri knew very well who Naruto Uzumaki was. Honestly he was kind of famous. From what he gathered Naruto was an athlete, a criminal justice major, a slut & once upon a time used to be madly in love with the rude blonde girl in his women and gender studies class.

What was known about Hinata was very very little. Chess player, really nice, incredibly hot, used to date that whacko wrestler, & isn't anywhere social for too long.  But he did here one rumor.

From his social media stalking, he concluded Naruto and Hinata had all of the same friends, but it didn't seem like they were friends.

So when Toneri saw this quiet beauty shook and then relax into a sudden kiss with that blonde...it sparked interest.

A girl who had only one known boyfriend, never seen with another?

A boy with one known girlfriend, seen at nearly every function participating in sexual activities with random girls?

Toneri thought... maybe the rough rider was settling down? But no, because last night he saw Naruto exit a bedroom alongside a girl with purple hair at a frat house. Yet today....

The blonde walks into the library.

He crouched on the ground so he could hear what was going on, pretending to read a book.

Naruto made his way to his Hinata,
"Good Afternoon Princess" he said endearingly.

She smiled "Good after noon my prince".

Prince? Princess? Disgusting.

"So I read up to chapter three" Naruto stated proudly. Hinata raised her eyebrows in surprise. "And what did you think?".
He frowned "Well... I'm confused".

Hinata stopped what she was doing to turn to him, Naruto explaining what he didn't understand. They ended up moving to a different aisle, chatting about this book.

Are they really talking about this? This guy actually reads?

Toneri slyly followed them & the conversation changed.
"So what time should I pick you up?" Naruto asked while leaning on the shelf.

He couldn't help but to check her out.. she was just so beautiful. It wasn't even that she inspired sexual thoughts off of her image, it was that she was genuinely captivating. He knew with her he would always be mostly respectful.

"Mmmm does seven work for you? Or is that too late?".

He winked " I'm free all night for you princess".

She giggled "Okay so you can me pick me up seven. Are our friends joining us?".

He rolled his eyes "Noooo but if you really want them there I guess we can invite them".

His sudden annoyance made her laugh "No it's okay.. besides this is about us. Not them".

He smiled at that.

Us.

"So are you ready for an evening with me all alone?" He smirked. The last few hang outs were with their friends.

Now she was the one rolling her eyes "More like are you ready for an evening alone with me?".

Invite their friends? Spending alone time? What??

"Oh I'm sure I can handle some time with a precious little book worm, your harmless!".

Hinata smirked, "Oh really?".

She got close to him, feeling a bit daring. Who does he think he is?

"You don't know what I'm like.. if I'm crazy, secretly obsessive, maybe I'm a serial killer" she spoke in a playful whisper.

He gazed at her intently looking up and down from her lips to her eyes.

"So I guess there's only one way to find out".

Naruto thought this was perfect moment to kiss her again but she blocked his gesture by lifting a book in between them.

He growled as his lips touched the book instead.
"What did I say? NO kissing".

With their distance this close she  could see just how blue his eyes were. They were... beautiful.
She backed away laughing as he grabbed the book that protected her from his lips.

"Yea yea I remember".

She got back to organizing the shelf & he resumed his position, leaning.
"So I will see you at seven for our discussion".

He rolled his eyes "And do you think we can discuss this whole no kissing rule? I think it's ludicrous".

Toneri was finding it hard to hear what they were saying. All he could hear was "no" and "kissing".

"No. We're not kissing until I say we are. Besides we only just started hanging out".

"Fine" he groaned, but then he devilishly smiled "but I'll make you change your mind".

She laughed, "Okay, sure Naruto". He definitely was cocky, and a big part of him wanted to test just how well Hinata could resist him. He knew he was waaaayyy better looking than the rest, but around her apart of him felt ....weak. She didn't even flinch at his closeness, was he losing his touch?

"You don't think I can persuade you?"  He asked in disbelief her sarcasm.

"I never said that".

"But it's what you were thinking". He got closer

She turned to him "I'm not the one who needs persuading".

She's right.... Ino is.

                                           ***
He sat in his history of law lecture with a pondering mind. It had been a while since anything happened with Ino and he hadn't seen her around campus. The university was huge but that day she came to warn him about Hinata, he thought he'd see more of her. Naruto started to feel a little anxious... what if she lost interest?

Luck was on his side because when he picked up his phone from a sudden vibration. It was an Instagram notification.

@Ino_Yamanka has started following you.

A smile made it's way onto his face and a second later he got a dm.

Ino_Yamanka: making me message you first that's no fair ;(

NUZUMAKI: am I supposed to feel bad for you?🥺

Ino couldn't deny Naruto's glow up. His ability to attract and swat away women did make her somewhat desire him. She wondered if her plan would work.

Ino_Yamanka: I'm only in the dm's to warn you... that little book worm is nothing but a player !

NUZUMAKI: and I should believe u becaauusseee?

Ino_Yamanaka: like I told u I don't want to see you get hurt handsome 😔.... I know I hurt u in the past but believe me... she isn't who u think she is

NUZUMAKI: how funny she told me the same thing about u!🤣

Ino_Yamanka: so u were talking about me 🤭

Shit

NUZUMAKI: just wanted to know why u have such a problem with her... she's real pretty isn't she 😍😍😍😍😍

Ino_Yamanka: a pretty fucking liar

NUZUMAKI: sounds like someone I used to know....

Ino_Yamanaka: good luck making her one of ur little groupies I've heard u don't like a challenge 😢

NUZUMAKI: she's a challenge I'm up for... I think she's changing me💘👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼

Ino_Yamanaka: oh yea she's changing u alright ..I never thought I'd see u simp so quickly! And for a whore too .. what a shame 😳

Now this ticked off Naruto. She knew exactly how to bruise his ego.

NUZUMAKI: is someone jelly I'm not dicking them down any more? 🥵

Ino_Yamanaka: LMFAO if u were really fucking her u would've never responded to my messages or followed me back! ttyl handsome 😘

Ino hated that he wasn't giving in so easily, but she would trap him. Anything to get back at that book worm!

Naruto wanted so desperately to reel her in. The fact Ino would message him.... It only furthered his ambition to perfect the arrangement. How she knew they weren't really together yet proves she knows him and Hinata better than he thought.

                                         ***
Finally four o'clock came and Hinata's shift at the library was done. With her bag on her shoulder, she made her way out of the brown double doors, feeling a bit excited for tonight.

Despite him creating several fake pages & using fake phone numbers to message her, she seldom saw Kiba. She was praying luck was on her side... maybe seeing her & Naruto together at the game kissing was enough to blow him off? She did find it hard to believe Kiba would go to a football game just to speak to her, he hated any sport that wasn't wrestling.

Sadly she was very unlucky, because two steps out the library, her wrist was tightly held & a tall figure dragged her into a hallway!

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she said as she snatched her wrist from his grasp.

Kiba Inuzuka. Her first love. Her heart breaker.

"I'm sorry Hinabear but I needed to get you alone".

She tried to move but he blocked her. Putting his hands against the wall next to the sides of her Arms.

"I just want to talk" he said pleadingly "please?".

Truth be told, Hinata couldn't look him in the eyes for long. The sweet boy who was her partner freshman year. Who called her "Hinabear", made her feel loved and safe, who took her virginity! He was unrecognizable.

She looked at the ground instead "What do you want?".

"Hinata.... I know I fucked up. I know it's been months but Hinata it was a mistake. A really stupid bad mistake one I promise I can make up for. It was just one time".

She shot her head up in anger "One time? One time? You know that's a lie Kiba. Do you know many girls were in dm's with PICTURES of you in their beds while we were STILL together? Why would you even try to tell me it was a one time thing?".

He rolled his eyes "okay.. it was more than once but it was back then and I've CHANGED!".

"Changed? How have you changed Kiba? You go the gym three times a day now instead of two?".

He started balling his fist "I realize I fucked up Hinabear" really truly he hated this wasn't going his way "but people make mistakes & should be forgiven for them".

Hinata was appalled. She had already silently forgiven him but for him to demand it was revolting. How dare he! It was more than just the cheating that made her break up with him.

"I already forgave you Kiba but I won't forget. I don't owe you a chance I don't owe you anything! Now let me go!" She roughly broke out of his trap but he caught her again, his grip harder than before.

"You think he's any better than me?" He spoke with an assaulting alto. Looking into his eyes now she could see they were filled with anger, maybe even a hint of sadness. It looked like he wanted to cry too. The harsh reality that you can know someone for years, and in an instant, not know them at all.

"Who are you talking about?".

"Who do you think?".

She rolled her eyes "You think you have the right to compare yourself to him?".

He scoffed in disbelief "Yea I actually think I do".

Hinata didn't know why she was so quick to defend Naruto. "You don't know him".

Now that made him laugh "No hinabear , you don't know him. And since I still love you I'm warning you, you don't want to find out".

She tried to let out of his grip again but this time he pulled her in closer, he was about to make another jab but

"Hey Hinata! I've been looking all over you!" Toneri approached with a calm swagger, Kiba looked up at the tall white haired boy with annoyance.

As he got closer he gained more confidence this girl surely seems to get herself in some situations...
"I was waiting at the door for our tutoring session, we're still on for today right?".

He came beside Hinata and swung an arm over her shoulder, Kiba's hands still on her wrists but sending Toneri daggers.

"I have to go Kiba" she stated with authority.

He let go of her wrists but never took his eyes off of Toneri. He walked back wards in defeat, men just keep popping up out of nowhere to protect her from him! And this one... this one is different. Kiba made a mental note to keep his eye out for him.

Once he was gone, Toneri took his arm off of her and gently took her wrist to inspect it. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?".

This was only the second time Hinata got to see Toneri this close. In their lecture, he always sat so far away from her. Her cheeks began to redden as she remembered the day at the club fair.

"I'm fine... thank you by the way".

The two took a moment to look into each others eyes. In a way they reminded her of Naruto's but his were a very pale blue, like the sky.

"It's no problem, I went to use the bathroom when I heard a commotion". 

Boys & their lies!

Toneri quickly let go of her wrists when he realized he had been holding them for too long.

She smiled at him " I owe you one, seriously".

He took a step closer to her "Okay... how about a game of chess?".

                                         ***
They settled for restaurant nearby.

Hinata had no idea what she was in for with Naruto.

The second they sat down Naruto started rambling
"Alright so I airdropped you a list of ideas and rules that we should go over".

She put up her hands and laughed
"Naruto slow down! We just got here. Let's take a second and look at the menu".  Hinata was actually looking forward to an evening with him!

He genuinely didn't care about eating when Ino was on their trail. She hit him up- it's go time they need to start getting their shit together! He was feeling amped!

A waiter came up to the table and took their drink orders. "So how was your day?" She asked kindly.

He blinked in disbelief "Um... what?".

"I asked you how your day was" she stated obviously.

"Why?".

"Because I want to know?".

"Well why do you want to know?" He was genuinely confused.

"Because we're friends?".

Naruto can't remember the last time a girl asked him a genuine question besides Sakura, Ten Ten or Karin.

"Oh um.." he shifted in his seat.

"My day was okay... nothing special".

"Well what happens on a regular day for Naruto Uzumaki?" She asked.

"I'm sorry Princess... is this really relevant?".

She rolled her eyes "Naruto.. listen to me". She grabbed his hand and he suddenly adored the warmth they provided him.

They locked eyes "How do you expect this to work? Really? Are we just supposed to be robots? I'm asking you about your day because
1. That's what boyfriends and girlfriends ask each other and
2. I actually care. I actually am trying to get to know you. You were the one that said we didn't need to be strangers any more right?".

Something in the intensity of her gaze... it just.. froze him.

"Right" he said quietly.

"So I'm gonna ask you again, what happens on a regular day for you, I need to know everything".

He told her every detail. He didn't really expect to open up about other things but Hinata made it so easy. She had this energy that you made feel like you could tell her anything. The way she stared, like she truly was taking in every word. He hadn't realized until afterwards he spoke so much. Mainly about his life, omitting a few details.

Hinata was somewhat expecting him to ask her what went on during her day. But Naruto was too excited about Ino to care.

"Alright so let's get to this list!".

Hinata opened up her phone to see a very long note of rules and suggestions about their agreement.

"Uuuhhhhh".

He looked at her excited "It's good right?".

She stared back at him then back at her phone, Was he serious?

"Rule number 1: we must post every time we are together.

Rule number 2: we must attend every social event together. Showing up and leaving together.

Rule number 3: we MUST be affectionate".

He casually took a sip of his soda as she stared at him with raised eyebrows "define affectionate".

"Princess I know you said no kissing but at some point we have to kiss! It's already been two weeks that we've been fake dating, we need to look convincing".

His tone of desperation over this was getting her a little frustrated, how many times does she have to say no?

"When two people JUST start seeing each other, sometimes they don't kiss for an entire month! Besides we were already seen kissing at the game remember?".

Naruto rolled his eyes "maybe when you're in high school you wait that long but we're in college".

She didn't know why the comment offended her.

"We're not kissing until I say we are. That's final. Everything else is okay... any more rules?".

Naruto suddenly didn't appreciate her slight change of tone. Why can't she be more casual about this? It's just kissing.

They continued the evening speaking only about what to do their next social outing, and Ino. Hinata left out her run in with Kiba... and Toneri.

Before they left Naruto made sure to take a very discreet Instagram story. Only showing up to Hinata's chin and her plate of food & she did the same.
***
She drew traces against her pillow with a pondering mind.

Kiba... he's changed so much. The sweet dog loving boy who made her laugh at any given chance, was gone. Who am I to him? A trophy? A prize? Does he not see how much he hurt me? How much it still hurts? Of course not... no one ever really see's me.

Naruto... he's so determined. Kinda strange. But his ferociousness to win back Ino, when she hurt him.

His willingness to forgive... we'll really he's just blind. But blindly in love. I thought today would be like the other days we've hung out but.. it didn't feel like we were friends. It felt like I was  just... a tool.

Toneri... he's cute. Mysterious.

Hinata smiled at the thought of him.

A pleasant surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 29 10
[u. naruto x h. hinata] ยปยป-----ใ€€โ€ใ€€-----ยซยซ โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ.โž -- ๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐€...
32.3K 817 32
They were just roommates. So why is Sasuke feeling so strongly about him? After going to the bar to take a break from his issues, he meets the famous...
19.7K 569 7
Naruhina Fanfiction. How does a clueless boy figure out romance? Slowly--and with the help of friends who have the couple's best interests at heart...
11.4K 430 41
Naruto and Hinata are childhood sweethearts. At the age of 5 & 6 yrs old was the first time they met and became best friends but at the age of 12 & 1...