Love hurts | A scream fanfic

By tw_to_tvd_

A story in which we will follow Lia Freeman and her friends during the new ghostface attacks. We will see who... More

Main cast
What does your girlfriend need this time?
Are you okay?
where are you going?
Who Is It?
welcome to act three
our big finally!
not herself
new main cast
new york
matching hair
just a place of comfort
it's happening again
What do you want?
Go away!
Pinky promise
I love you, Lee

big reveal

1.3K 38 1
By tw_to_tvd_

Pov Lia: 

 "Okay, so if it's you two who's the other one, Danny."  I say waiting for the other killer to take their mask off, I need it to be Danny, it can't be the girl that i've grown so close to over last few months. It couldn't have been fake, she felt like home. I felt like I was really myself when I was with her, like I could tell her anything, she would always be there for me.

ghostface finally goes to take off their mask revealing.....

"hi there, Cousin." It's Anika. I felt as though my heart broke all over again. "I have to say, I never expected to end up rooming with the Lia Freeman." She smirks and tears fall down my cheek as the realisation sets in, it is all my fault. "You lied to me? After everything I told you, you lied to me, used me." All she did was just shrug and Bailey laughs slightly. "So what you decided to team up with some slut and a cop?" I ask her angry at her for betraying me like that. "Well we found out we had quite similar ideas."

"Wait, wait you said cousin. What is that suppose to mean." Tara asks Anika confused and I didn't even realise she said that to me, I mean I obviously don't have a cousin. "You didn't know? Lia here is my lovely cousin." Anika said looking at me still having that smirk on her face. "Then why are you doing this, what's your damn motive." I ask her, if she really is my cousin. Why would she hurt me, what did I ever do to her that's so bad. "You killed the one person that truly cared about me, You killed my best friend." Amber knew about this, she knew we had a cousin and didn't tell me. "You think I wanted that? I didn't have a choice, she did that to herself!" That's what I kept telling myself ever since it happened, hoping that if I said it enough I would actually start beliveing it. 

Quinn and Anika started to move around us I keep my eyes on Anika still taking in the fact that she's alive. "Might I just say that I enjoyed cutting up that bitch of yours." She laughs playing with the knife in her hands. "You're lying!" Deep down I knew she probably wasn't. no one has seen or heard of Brooke since we got here. "Am I? It's a wonder you didn't hear her scream like a little bitch."  I was ready to charge at her but got pulled back by Tara who holds me close. We watch as they put the masks on a mannequin. "That's number three and that's two." He points to both mask whilst he talks. "Which leaves your father's." He pulls out a ghostface mask from the inside of his jacket. "This is what we've been counting down to, Sam. I'm gonna need you to put it on."

"Fuck you!" she smacks the mask out of his hands and it falls to the ground. Anika leaned over the glass counter and cut her shoulder with her knife. Sam immeditaly reaching up to it holder her injured shoulder. "You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara yelled at the girl while I check on Sam's wound which isn't to bad. "What is this? You did this as a family?" Sam asked them

"they're still not getting it." Anika says chuckling. "Oh I get it, you're sick. Whatever you may believe, Sam didn't kill anyone in Woodsboro. It wasn't her!" I tell them 

"we know, of course it wasn't her!" he shouted and I look at him confused. "It was you, along with your accomplice who you killed that night." I look towards Anika remembering all the nights I spend crying over the loss of my sister. She was there listening to me talk about it all and she used it against me. "This isn't based on some bullshit conspiracy theory, come on who do you think even started these rumours about you two in the first place?" Both Quinn and Anika held their hand up in the air proudly 

"After all I was pretty close with you, Lia. You're a true killer just like Amber was before you decided to betray her."

"And you you're a killer. Just like your father!" Bailey points to Sam. "No, i'm not!" 

"Yes you are, you motherfucker! You killed my brother!" Quinn screams and scratches my arm with her knife making me gasp out in pain. "what are you talking about?" Sam asked her

"You said your brother died in a car accident." Another lie what a suprise. "No,no, no, He died in Woodsboro at the hands of your bitch sister." Quinn says pointing her knife at Sam and I take a step back from her not wanting her to come at me again. "I guess stupidness runs in the family. Don't you know ghostface dies in the end, look at Richie." Me saying this only made her angrier. 

"You're Richie's family." 

"Yeah." Bailey nods his head when Sam turns around Anika stabs her above her collar bone. "Ding.Ding.Ding!" She shouts as she removes the knife. "Go,go,go!" Tara shouts at us taking Sams hand and I stay right behind them as we move to the side. "She's finally starting to get it!" Anika yells following behind us. "Now it wasn't until I saw that photograph of what you'd done to him that I knew, that I knew you had to fucking die. You had to be punished along with anyone else who stands in our way." Bailey shouts at us. 

"Real great parenting job by the way." Tara says which doesn't seem to make Quinn very happy as shoves Tara along with me and Sam. "Shut your whore fucking mouth!" I get back up onto my feet. "Have I been the perfect dad? No. have I maybe over indulged richie's love of these little movies? Yeah, maybe." Bailey says his voice cracking a few times. "For me they're just a little dark, but he really loved them." 

"Sorry, but what makes you think we care about Richie. The dude was an asshole, who couldn't even take on a girl on his own." I say which I immediately regret seeing as he steps my way gun held high. "Did you. Did you know?" He starts stepping onto the stage. "There's a very special bond between a father and his first son."

"well they also say the same about mothers and their daughters, yet mine doesn't want anything to do with me." When I say this both sisters look my way, just now finding out this new information. "What happens next? When after your done with us, what? You just dissapear?" Sam askedBailey who seems to have planned it all out. "No, I gotta hurry over to the hospital and make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through." Bailey tells us slowly walking off the stage. "Because everyone dies, Sam! Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son, suffers and dies!" He yells pulling his gun out once again holding it front of Sam's face. Both Anika and Quinn agree with him. "Now, put on the mask."

"He was." Sam breathed in heavily. "So pathetic." 

"Huh, t-that's not true." Bailey said in disbelief. "Yeah, your son." Sam continued and I took this as my chance to look around us trying to think of anything. "He was a man baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing."

"He was a strong freal young man." Bailey said making me laugh. 

"He was also after little underaged girls, which is just sad."

"He was a limp dick, little fuck, who cried before I slit his troat." Sam and I said at the same time. "Shut the fuck up!" Quinn screamed letting her anger out running at Sam with her knife, but before she could do anything Tara swung the brick she still had against her head with full force and  Quinn fell to the ground. 

Right after Quinn fell, gun shots are fired at Bailey from behind us and I turn around only to see

"Brooke." I exclaim, she's alive. "Sam." Tara called out for her sister to follow her. Sam and Tara get to the ladder and I follow behind until I see Anika turn to Brooke stabbing her in the stomache a lot of blood coming out. I ran to them pushing Anika from behind making her trip over Brooke and down to the floor. "Sorry B but i'm gonna need this." I pull the knife out of her shoulder and she screams out in pain. "I'm sorry, sorry." I apologize to the girl that's in quite some pain. "I'm gonna get us out of here." I tell Brooke. 

Anika slowly started to get off of the floor and I walk to her. "Don't you fucking touch her!" I say before stabbing her repeatedly. "Lia!" I hear both Sam and Tara call out to me and I look at Brooke but it looks like she won't be able to walk much. "Why don't you come and get me, bitch!" I yell at Anika before running to get up the ladder, hoping Anika will leave Brooke to bleed out there and follow after me instead. As i'm up at the balcony I hand Sam the gun I took from Brooke. 

Sam is leading the way as we walk across the balcony that's full of empty seats. We reach a part where our way is blocked. "Hey, be careful." I say as I see Sam make her way over to the otherside. Placing one foot on the right side of the railing and the left on the other side. "You go, love. Be careful." I hold her to make sure she'd steady before she makes her way to the other side. I guess now it's up to me. I start making my way over when a gunshot is fired and I feel a sharp pain in my arm, making me lose my balance. I trip over the edge, but managed to take a hold of the railing. 

A laugh from Bailey was heard while a gasp out in pain. "Lia!" I feel myself slipping away, as I do I feel Sam hold onto my hand.  "Lia just hold on." I could hear Sam say but it's really no use as there is just to much blood on my hands to get a good grip. "I can't, I can't" I say as I feel myself slip more and more. Suddenly feel a second pain of hands holding onto me. "You're gonna be fine." Tara reasures me and I shake my head trying my hardest to hold on. 

Beneath me Anika jumps up swinging her knife in attempt to stab me in the leg. "No!" Tara shouts trying to pull me back up. "I've been waiting for this day, Lia!" Anika screams swinging her knife around while i'm trying to avoid it. "Fuck you, Anika!" I shout at her looking down at her, when I look back up to Sam and Tara I see them look to the side. Where Quinn has just come out from and she doesn't seem to happy with us. "You guys are so fucked now."

Quinn places the knife onto the railing making her way over to us. "Guys, let me go." I tell them knowing I can't hold on much longer anyway. "No." Tara says shaking her head. "Yea, Sam. Come on let her go!" My hand slips from Sam now only Tara holding onto me. "Trust me." I say moving my arm to the side showing the knife I had on me. I grab the knife and hold it tightly in my hands. Tara nods before letting go of my hand. 

Anika stabs me in the stomache and I scream out in pain. "Gotcha!" I quickly recover and stab her in the mouth, I twist the knife around enjoying the painful look in her eyes. "Guess I got you." I whisper to her before pulling the knife out, her blood going everywhere. I smile looking down at the girl chuckling to myself just thinking back to when I cried about her death. 

My head snaps back up as I hear Quinn scream and soon followed by a gun shot. I couldn't really see what was going on until both Sam and Bailey fell down from the balcony. I ran over to Sams side to check on her, I kneel down next to her putting my hand on her cheek. "Hey, hey you're fine." She slowly opens her eyes goaning in pain. "Let's get you up and get these fuckers." I say holding my hand out to help her up. 

Me and Sam came up with our next move and Tara went to check up on Brooke. I was now making the call to Bailey whilst Sam got reayd to go out there to him. 

Lia: Hi detective Bailey, I got one question for you.

Bailey: Oh yea, what's that? 

Lia: What's your favorite scary movie?

Bailey: Favorite scary movie 

Bailey says laughing going behind the curtains on the stage. 

Lia: I'm asking cause you're in one now...You're in my movie.

I could hear him shoot things and I chuckle at his action. 

Bailey: I see you've put on your true face, your birthright. Poetic that you're gonna die in it. 

Lia: This is what you wanted, isn't it?

Bailey: Now you know the truth, huh? Murder's in your blood.  

I chuckle in the phone. 

Lia: Oh I know, I never said otherwise.

Bailey: Stop fucking around and show yourself!

Lia: Be careful what you wish for. 

Bailey: All right, i'm a fucking police officer. How do you think this is gonna go, Sam? Who do you think they're gonna believe, huh? 

Lia: Probably the one who's still alive and this isn't Sam. 

I hear him yell before the call ends, that's when I make my way over to the stage. I can hear him scream out in pain which means Sam is doing her part. I stand next to Sam as she takes her mask off going for one last stab when I put my hand on her arm stopping her. She looks back at me the look in her eyes softening. "My father was a murderer. No matter what you think, I'm better than that."

"Thank you." Bailey coughs out. I slowly take off my own mask.  "But I'm not her." I say taking the knife from Sam."And I don't forgive as easily." I stab him in the eye watching as he slowly dies. "Nice." Sam says looking my way. "Thanks."

We walk out from the stage and sit down on the edge. I let out a sigh before speakign again. "Thanks for trusting me." I say looking over at her. "I knew you'd never do anything to hurt me or my sister, you're one of us." A small smile grew on my lips as she says those words. "I want to be in your life just as much as I want to be in Tara's, but only if you let me." Is she serious right now. 

"Of course I want you to be, maybe i'll even listen to you for once after this." I say making us both laugh. "I'm never gonna leave you and Tara ever again." I say and she pulls me into a hug. "I wouldn't want it any other way." As she says this the door opens and police enter the theatre. Sam gets up to go over to Danny who pulls her into a hug reminding me that I should go check on Tara and Brooke. 

__________________________

I hold onto Tara as we follow the paramedics outside. we stand next to Sam who is talking with Kirby, but I can't keep my eyes off of Brooke who was in one of the ambulances. "She's gonna be fine, she's a fighter." Tara says holding my hand, I look down at it before kissing it gently. "I know she will be, it's Brooke." 

"Hey! We got another one here!" 

We all turn to where the voice came from to see them bring Chad out, alive.

 "Chad!" we all ran over to him. "How are you alive?" Sam asks him and he holds up five fingers. "Core fucking five." Tara says proudly looking at me. "Oh, my god! Are you guys okay? I know who the killer is! It's Bailey." Mindy says running over to us. "And Quinn." Sam tells her. "And Anika." I add. 

"Fuck! did I miss the monologue again? Oh my god I was wrong about, Lia. And we all survived, it's a twist, it's a twist!" We watch as she gets into the ambulance with Chad and I look at the sisters. "I'm gonna go with Brooke if that's okay, she's got no one." I look at them waiting for permission. "Of course, call me when you get there." Tara says and I give her a quick kiss before going to the ambulance. 

I sit there holding Brooke her hand. "I'm right here, B. I love you so don't die on me." I look into the window of the ambulance and see her again, my sister. "Goodbye Lia." She says before she dissapears again. I guess that was our final goodbye. 

This is finally over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 525 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ marjorie harver becomes involved with more ghostface killings while trying to find peace in her grief. ๏ผ ethan landry x female oc scr...
31.8K 1.1K 25
Still alive, already died a thousand times. โช scream 5 ๏ผ scream 6 โซ a CHAD MEEKS-MARTIN romance! mads ยฉ 2023
6K 320 22
๐ˆ ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  / the ghost face killings were a thing of the past. Every few years someone put on a H...
15.2K 328 14
As the most recent string of murders takes place, Evie Herrera confides in her girlfriend, Amber Freeman, not knowing she's one of the masterminds be...