强制欢宠:我的温柔暴君

By WhyHer_123

Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End of the Main Story
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
End of the Side Story

26

776 17 1
By WhyHer_123

Mo Linyuan heard this, he only glanced indifferently at Ye Li. He had no intention of escaping.

“Prepare the carriage and take this slave with us!”

“No…Father!” Ye Mu wanted to give chase, but with a flip of her father’s hand, the sword at Ye Li’s waist was instantly unsheathed and aimed at the center of Ye Mu’s brows.

Wisps of chilliness were transmitted from the tip of the blade as Ye Mu’s pupils constricted. She raised her head and saw that the cold blade was less than an inch away from her.

“Don’t challenge my bottom line, Mu’er.”

Ye Li narrowed his eyes after speaking and flicked his embroidered robe before turning around and leaving.

At this moment, she hated herself who was just a six-year-old child. If she had been a little older, or perhaps if she hadn’t suggested sending Mo Linyuan off, things wouldn’t have gone catastrophic as they were today!

But to let that pervert, Official Liu, capture Mo Linyuan just like that? Ye Mu gritted her teeth at the abominating thought.

Just as she was about to desperately snatch him back, she suddenly caught a glimpse of Mo Linyuan mouthing a message at her before he boarded the carriage: open it.

Ye Mu lowered her head and looked at the slip of paper in her hand that had been stuffed by Mo Linyuan. But after a moment of hesitation, she saw that he had already been taken away by Ye Li.

Ye Mu clenched her fist and gradually loosened it. Her eyes became ruthless. After a long while, she finally opened the paper slip, burning the written message on it to her mind.

‘I’ll be all right, don’t worry about me. Wait for me to come back, I will be safe. For you, I will be safe and sound.’

He said three sentences reassuring her with unashamed confidence.

As long as he left the general’s manor, he would be able to contact his men. However, he didn’t want to leave, and instead wanted to take this unnecessary risk?

This fool!

Despite his confidence, for Ye Mu, no matter how perfect he may think his plan is, she was still afraid he would miss something important. If he went in there, even the slightest mishap could happen…

No!

Ye Mu closed her eyes and crushed the slip of paper in her hand.

She must save him as soon as possible and stop him from creating more plans!

Inside the carriage…

Strangely, Ye Li did not seize Mo Linyuan to rain his anger upon him. Instead, he had untied him; it was because Mo Linyuan did not resist on the way at all. It was as if he was not the least bit afraid of where he was going next.

“Are you satisfied now that you’ve made such a ruckus?”

Ye Li opened his mouth and his voice sounded exhausted. Mo Linyuan pretended as if he was deaf to his words.

Ye Li pointed at the brush on the side and sternly said, “Write it! Tell me everything else you know!” He commanded brusquely.

Mo Linyuan’s phoenix eyes swept across them and he really did use the brush to write a very brash sentence: ‘I’m helping you.’

“Ha!” Ye Li was so angry that he laughed. “Help me? Do you really think I won’t kill you? You have the guts to not only poison your mistress but also to toy with me. You don’t believe me? I’ll crush you to death right now!” He threatened.

But there was not the slightest fluctuation of emotions on Mo Linyuan’s handsome face. He was still very cool as he wrote his next reply.

— ‘This only proves that I am smart, and only if I am smart will the chances of success be greater. You should be happy.’

“Ha…hahahaha!” This time, Ye Li was truly infuriated to the point of laughing! Being teased by a little fellow like this and he actually didn’t kill him yet—it was truly a miracle!

“So, you are determined to go to that Official’s residence. I have wrongly accused you. I had thought that you would flee on the way.”

‘Escape?’ Mo Linyuan wrote the next words down without any hesitation, ‘I will not run away. I will prove myself to you.’

“Why?” Ye Li stared at him and asked curiously, “You want to prove yourself? You want to become my trusted aide?”

Mo Linyuan thought of something and smiled. ‘If I succeed, you will treat her better. My only hope is that she is treated better.’

He wanted her absolute safety. So that’s why, before he left, he plotted to topple the biggest threat around her.

In hopes of me treating Ye Mu better, he is adamant and fearless to go infiltrate Official Liu’s residence, gambling casually with his life?

Ye Li held the paper in his hand and stared at him without saying anything for a long time.

No wonder that old cunning fox, Official Liu, was still so obsessed with him. Although the youth looked a bit thin right now, he had handsome facial features. And a sharp, cunning mind beneath the frail exterior.

The truth proved that this child was definitely not just a simple fish in a pond. He had the lowest ranking as a slave, yet through simple tactics as using the bathing water of his concubine, he was able to penetrate layers of defenses and plot against his mistress.

Perhaps…this mission could only be accomplished by him. Ye Li found himself thinking with anticipation.

***

After Ye Mu returned, she carefully thought for a moment and immediately understood that she had been tricked by Mo Linyuan!

This guy, he must have already made up his mind to go to that Official Liu’s place. He never thought of leaving this place, he really wanted to help Ye Li steal that Forbidden Army Map!

“Damn it!” Ye Mu was so angry that she fervently jumped up and down, wishing that she could grow high as an adult and get that brat back to give him a good beating!

It was a pity that things did not turn out as expected. She was still a short winter melon, moreover, she was the soft and easy to shove loli type…

“Young lady…” When Ye Xiaolang saw that Ye Mu had returned, he lay unhappily on the bed and timidly cried out.

“Right!” Ye Mu quickly stood up and stared at Xiaolang like a tiger staring covetously at its prey.

“Speak! Did the guy tell you his plan? Are you hiding this from me along with him?!” She accused irritably.

“Who…?” Ye Xiaolang asked with a frown, bewilderment etched on his features.

Ye Mu stomped her foot, “That smelly Aji!”

“Ah! Ah, Aji…he didn’t mention any plans to me. Could it be that the first wife wanted to harm you?!”

Ye Mu looked at him faintly. “So you were indeed aware…”

Xiao Lang scratched his head, “Young lady, I was told by Aji to leave everything to him. He said he would deal with that woman and told me to learn from him.” After thinking for a while he put on a resolute face and said, “He said I have to be on guard against any unforeseen events in the future so I can better protect you!”

Ye Xiaolang’s words caused Ye Mu to gradually calm down. It was hard to say what her mood was. After a long while, she mumbled, “As expected, he even led you astray…”

When she thought of how that brat was in danger alone, Ye Mu wanted to pull him back and beat him a hundred times!

However, there was one more thing that made her feel even worse… That’s right.

She had protected him and approached him for the sake of the city boundary map, but Mo Linyuan truly acted for her own well-being… This made her feel ashamed, but at the same time, it also made her more agitated!

Damn it, how in the world can I save someone!?

Ye Mu carefully recalled the contents in the book and searched for any information that she could use. Suddenly, her eyes lit up!

The reason why Ye Li had failed was not only because he had not obtained the secret map of the Imperial Guards, but also because someone had long since discovered his clandestine plans.

That person was none other than the next Emperor of the Yue country—emperor Yue Wu.

This person was originally an unfavored prince of the current Emperor of Yue. However, he was very ambitious. Not only was he secretly managing his own forces, he was also instigating trouble everywhere, wanting to reap the benefits from the messy state of affairs.

After investigation, he discovered that the Ye Residence was not guarded normally, instead it was heavily guarded. So, he had guessed that there was a conspiracy stirring inside the residence.

In order to sneak into the Ye Residence, he sold himself to be a slave and lurked in secret for two years.

In the end, when Ye Li and Zhao Wang were both caught in a dispute, only then did he turn the tables on them and revealed his identity, forsaking his fake identity as Ye Li’s subordinate.

Knowing every detail of their plans, he had settled the rebellion in one fell swoop!

According to the current events, this person should already be at the Ye Residence. As long as she could find him, no matter if she was to cooperate with him or threaten him, she would be able to use him to save Mo Linyuan and have him escape from the residence of that grand Official Liu!

Yes, that’s it!

But how would she find him? The only thing she remembered clearly was that the person had been killed by Mo Linyuan in the end, and the knife had stabbed into his chest. However, underneath his chest was another scar, deeper, that seemed to have been left behind when he was young.

But she couldn’t just look at other people’s chests, right?! How vulgar!

But it’s better to have a clue than grasp nothing—to be a peeping Tom. It was better than sitting idle.

The more she thought about it, the more vindictive she thought about doing it. Thus, when nighttime came, Ye Mu sneaked out…

Currently, there were four places in the general’s estate that she could not go to. The first was outside the residence since Ye Li had hired a martial expert to watch over the premises.

The second was where the treasure pile was hidden. Ye Li should have placed his most trusted and capable aide there. Anyone who approaches that place will surely die!

Third, Ye Tian’s pavilion. After all the mishaps, Ye Tian definitely hates her to the bone. Moreover, his personality was impulsive, and he had an extremely powerful internal martial arts master by his side to protect him. Of course, Ye Mu wouldn’t be so stupid and court death!

Lastly, it was the terrifying pavilion where Ye Li lived…

After making up her mind, Ye Mu made a preliminary search plan. In the past few months, in order to protect herself effectively in her current age, she had practiced the Supreme Heart Sutra of the Turtle the most.

As long as she focused on remaining motionless, it would be difficult for the other party to find her.

After deciding on her possible search routes, the first thing Ye Mu did was to go to the bathing hall. The place served as where the servants would take their baths, but it was only for those with low-level status. Usually, those of high rank wouldn’t go there.

At this moment, there were quite a number of people in the washroom. The servants only had time to clean up after their masters had gone to bed. Therefore, it was currently bustling with noise and excitement.

Ye Mu hid on the rooftop as she mentally prepared her mind…

She was already an adult, her brain wouldn’t rot if she looked at it. She was trying to save him! Yes, that’s right! To save someone!

Thinking about how Mo Linyuan had been sent to Official Liu’s residence for an impossible mission, Ye Mu gritted her teeth and removed the tiles from the roof. Immediately, a white body of flesh appeared before his eyes…

F*ck, she’s not pure anymore!

***

On the other side, Official Liu pushed away all the official businesses that he could get rid of and postponed them. He could not wait any more, and he ran to the guest room giddily.

Today, he had finally gotten his hands on the little boy he had been yearning for!

But what he didn’t know was that when Ye Li left, Official Liu had asked for a small favor: a medicine that would make any man refuse from holding anything back. So even if Mo Linyuan were to refuse, he wouldn’t be able to do anything.

But would Mo Linyuan let himself be kissed?

The carved wooden door was pushed open hastily. A young man was sitting lazily by the corner of the room. The moment Official Liu would open the door, he would be able to see him.

There were different dishes, delicacies and wine scattered on the table. The youth poured and drank by himself. His white robe was shrouded in candlelight, making him look an even more hazy beauty.

The youth hasn’t reached puberty yet, but his body was lean and well proportioned. His demeanor was cool and elegant; especially when his face was lit up by the candlelight, it was breathtakingly beautiful.

When he heard movement, Mo Linyuan’s phoenix eyes slanted slightly as he glanced over. Just one glance was enough to make Official Liu feel as if half of his body was melting! He didn’t remember any of the mediocre men he had from the past.

No one could ever hope to compare to this!

The only thing he would remember clearly from now on was the cold phoenix eyes in front of him, causing him to involuntarily hold his breath.

“So good…” After a long while, Official Liu finally found his voice and carefully stepped into the room. His eyes stared fixedly at the young man, and his lips unconsciously opened and closed in lust, “You, you-I missed you so much!”

“Heh…” When Mo Linyuan heard this, he suddenly revealed a smile. A dazzling smile that made Official Liu’s soul want to jump in excitement.

“Is that so?” He squinted his eyes and smiled, “I also wanted to see you.”

He had nearly been humiliated and killed by this person that day. When he thought about how Ye Mu had also seen his most vulnerable and miserable side, he couldn’t help but think about the person in front of him.

And now, his wish had finally been granted.

“Really?!” Official Liu could not believe his ears. He hurriedly closed the door and instructed the others, “No matter what you hear, you are not allowed to enter!”

After that, he impatiently rushed towards Mo Linyuan. Mo Linyuan held his wine cup and did not move at all. A cold light suddenly appeared within his inky eyes, reflected from the surface of the wine.

The night was going to be very long.

*** No, no, no! He’s not here!

While others were sleeping, she secretly opened the lapels of their clothes to check. Although it was a bit risky, she, fortunately, wasn’t able to alarm anyone. The only thing that annoyed her was that she had been searching for several hours, looking at countless and different shapes of chests.

But not a single one of them was the person she was looking for!

Ye Mu frowned as she walked towards the house that the last servant lived in. However, at this time, she heard an unusual activity and quickly hid behind a fake stone mountain.

After a while, a man dressed in black from head to toe fell from the roof. He was clearly heavily injured. His heavy footsteps when he almost fell face first to the ground when he landed was proof of this.

Soon, another person could be heard—this person was chasing after him. However, he could no longer run. Suddenly, he saw a miniature rock mountain garden. His eyes lit up and he hid quickly behind the rocks!

Since Ye Mu had been observing the other party, she immediately hid inside the rock mountain when she saw him running towards her. The miniature mountain was quite spacious, with moonlight shining through the cracks, making it a good place for stealth.

The man in black wasn’t able to notice her. After he entered, he didn’t dare move an inch. Very soon, a man in linen robes descended from the roof.

“Strange, he was clearly hit by the Ma Fei San**, but how could have he escaped so fast?”

**An ancient Chinese anesthetic used in surgery capable of inducing numbness/paralysis in muscles.

As he finished speaking, a man holding a large sword suddenly followed after him. It was Ye Li!

“Elder Sun, where’s the assassin?!”

“General!” Elder Sun knelt down on one knee and said, “Although this person’s kung fu is inferior to ours, his qinggong is outstanding. Chasing him down is akin to losing him…”

The black-clothed person within the fake mountain let out a long sigh of relief when he heard this. However, at this moment, Ye Li suddenly roared, “Who is there!?”

The man in black tensed up and was about to rush out when a pair of small hands reached out from behind him and dragged him deeper into the cave.

After waiting for a while, Ye Li did not detect any sound and automatically assumed that no one was really within the vicinity. Meanwhile, within the fake mountain, Ye Mu pressed the stranger to the ground and tightly held onto his mouth with both hands as she focused her attention.

The man who she was sitting atop on didn’t move an inch. The only pair of eyes he revealed were staring at her in astonishment. It was obvious that he knew her!

“Shh…” Ye Mu lowered her voice, “If you don’t move, I won’t move. Shall we temporarily cooperate?”

After a long while, she felt the person under her hand nod his head. Only then did she carefully remove her hand. However, she was still on guard against this guy’s counterattack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 9 10
Qian Jun (mc) : What, I, a 30 year old man transmigrated as 18 year villain chaebol, but why the f** the plot so cliche. Heroine(1) : Why is this guy...
226K 3.9K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
33.7K 1.5K 39
When the crazy dangerous criminal code named Chaos was caught by the special organization, she willingly allowed them to arrest her without a fuss. J...
396K 16.6K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...