ANIDITA - Just Them.

By ksaurav15

OS AND TS series.... My writing will make u cry, laugh, emotional etc.. #1 Anirudh... 18/08/22 #8 bondita... More

Always ur Zimmedari... (1)
Always ur Zimmedari....(2)
Always Ur Zimmedaari... (3)
OS - Red Like Our Love
She Suffered Because Of Him..(1)
She Suffered Because Of Him... (2)
She Suffered Because Of Him... (3)
She Suffered Because Of Him... (4)
She Suffered Because Of Him...(5)
Always ur zimmedari...
OS - You Were, Are and Always be My Zimmedari....
OS - Shaswati And Her RC Brothers.....
TS - Clumsy Bondita ka Perfect Anirudh...
TS - Clumsy Bondita Ka Perfect Anirudh...(2)
TS - Clumsy Bondita Ka Perfect Anirudh.... (3)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
TS - You Are Not A Spy...(1)
TS- You Are Not A Spy.. (2)
TS - You Are Not A Spy..( Upcoming)
OS - Hot Morning Bath πŸ™ˆ..
TS - She Is My Bondita.. (1)
TS - She Is My Bondita.. (2)
TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (2)
TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (3)
TS- She Was Never Meant For Me..
Promo of upcoming TS.
TS - Batukiya ki dulhaniya..
TS - Zoru ka gulaam ban ke rahunga.. (1)
OS - Raksha bandhan special.
TS - Zoru ka gulaam ban ke rahunga.(2)
Promo Of Upcoming TS.
TS - Zoru ka Gulaam Ban ke Rahunga..(3)
TS - Kalyug ki Draupadi.. (1)
TS- Kalyug ki Draupadi.. (2)
Anirudh- Her Obsessed Mafia.
TS - Kalyug ki Draupadi...(3)

TS - She Was Never Meant For Me.. (1)

977 99 42
By ksaurav15

This one is requested by @manjishtaGanguly
So the story starts from the scene when ksj made anirudh eat the intoxicated laddos.. And pushed him inside his bedroom..
Here no thakur and all...

I am changing the age a little bit..
Bondita - 14 yrs.
Anirudh- 23yrs..

-------------------

Don't forget to do inline comments, vote up the part and share it also.

Happy reading.

____________________

Anirudh entered his bedroom not in his senses... He looked around to see his room all decorated and then his eyes stop at bed only to see someone sitting in his bed wearing red colour saree..
He while blabbering something moves towards the person, smiling continuously and inhaling the rose which is hanging on bed as a decoration..

" kitna samay laga diya aapne aane me pati babu.. Main kitna thak gyi hu.." said bondita under the veil sensing him..

" Th.. thak.. gyi.. gyi toh.. so jaa... ti.. Soyiii...kyu nhi?? " asked he stammering while she gets confused hearing his voice but ignored it as she is feeling sleepy.

" kaise soti ye bondita, jb uske pati babu bhi jage the. Or sbne kaha ki aaj sona nhi hai. " said she getting irritated with the veil as she is feeling hot under it.

" kyu...kyu nhi..so skti tum? " asked he while picking the rose petals from ned and laughing seeing it.

" kyuki sbne kaha ki aaj aap meri chudiya todenge, payal todenge or palang bhi. Or jb tak pati thak na jaaye tb tk mujhe chip chaap unki aagya maanni hai. " replied she yawning.

" ye.. tum...kya keh..rhi ho bond...dita." asked he trying to process her words.

" wahi jo baaki kakiyo ne kaha. Ab jldi se kijiye na jo krna hai aapko kyuki mujhe nind aa rhi pati babu. Subah se nhi soyi main."

Anirudh even though is in intoxicated felt something wrong hearing this and tries to move but stumbled back on bed and falls over bondita who gets tensed and asked him what happened but in reply he said nothing and asked her to go to sleep. He will sleep in couch.

Bondita nodded but reminded that ladies told her to give turmeric milk to anirudh so that he can get some strength for night. She asked him to drink it. First he declined saying he don't want to but when bondita insisted him continuously he drank half after asking her to drink it first as her body too needs strength for growth.

Bondita who just wanted to sleep fast drank half and made him too drink it.

Anirudh went to cupboard and started taking his but he started feeling hot suddenly while bondita too felt hot in her body and tries to open her necklace after removing her veil.

Anirudh looked at her and gets aroused seeing her beauty and glowing face. He wanted to control himself but not able to and started moving towards her with racing heartbeat.

Bondita still trying to open her necklace don't know about anirudh being behind her but gets goosebumps when he opened holds her hands and with his mouth opened it making it fall on ground thus breaking it into pieces.

With his every touch on her silky, smooth skin, their heart is beating fastly and breathe becoming heavy.

And within a minute anirudh lost all his control and gets lost in her. She too lost her senses and all credit goes to the intoxicated milk which kaka made specially for them.

Anirudh tolerated kaka's intoxicated laddoo but didn't able to tolerate the effect of milk and consequences are they both lost them in each other and surrendered themselves in love.
They gets united in every senses. Bangles broken, payal fallen on floor and bed too is on edge of breaking with their love making but they both are so engrossed to notice anything. Even though bondita is feeling but she don't know why she is not able to stop this.
This night both melted in each other forgetting everything but what they don't know is, it's their last peaceful night with each other.

----------------

Next morning anirudh was the first one to open his eyes. He felt heavy on his left side and turned only to see bondita sleeping peacefully in his arm and his hands too encir led around her waist but what shocked him more was he is not feeling the hardness of her saree. Infact he is feeling soft skin. He don't want to but slowly removed the blanket over them only to lost all his senses seeing her naked body and top of it many marks are also there. He quickly covered her not wanting to see what he did to her. He very slowly went towards washroom taking his clothes and splashed water angrily thinking how he lost his senses. Last what he remember was that bihari made him eat some laddo after which he don't know what had happened and now in morning all this. He is feeling so low, like a beast who snatched a girl's life, her virginity and made her like others. Whom he want to give wings, he only chopped her growing wings. He is feeling like killing himself for committing the grave mistake.
Inside the bathroom he is shouting like a maniac which disturbed bondita's sleep. She tries to turn but winced in pain which caught anirudh's attention in bathroom. He wants to go but stopped himself thinking he don't deserve to be near her.

He comes out only to see her struggling to tie her saree as she is feeling pain. He diverted his eyes from her but felt more guilty seeing blood on bedsheets. He moved out of the room as he is not able to see her in pain.

On other hand, bondita is confused seeing herself naked and on top of it feeling in between her legs. She saw blood stains on bedsheet and between her legs and thought it must be her periods but still confused as she never felt pain there and moreover, her periods come few days back only then how she get again. She is thinking all these things tying her saree around her body when hears the click sound of bathroom door and saw anirudh coming out of it but neither said anything nor look at her. She is going to day something but winced in pain again and saw him left the room which hirted her but she thought may be he went to bring medicines but he didn't come.

Whole day went in a blink with bondita trying to talk with him while he ignoring her.
Only kaka and sampoorna were the ones who is happy of their union. Kaka because he is thinking of his grandchildrens and sampoorna to throw bondita out of this haveli.

Like this, 2 weeks passed away in a blink with anirudh ignoring, shouting and pushing bondita away from him totally while she is still trying to know the reason why he is doing this.

Sampoorna was feeling happy seeing all this and startes filling her ear that her pati babu is not interested on her now.

" mujhe aapki koi baat nbi sunni hai, aap yaha se jayiye. " said bondita getting irritated of Sampoorna's words.

" hn hn hn kyu nhi chli jaungi main yaha se. Lekin yaad rkhna dheere dheere tumhare pati babu bhi tumse dur chle jyenge. " replied sampoorna moving away from there.

Even though bondita don't want to concentrate on her words but her mind is not ready to leave this easily.
Kaka who is observing all these things between them decided to interfere in their matter which is a big blunder he is going to do again.

He suggested her to impress him with her beauty and tries to get close. First she declined but when he said don't you want your pati babu's attention? Dotn you want him to talk and behave like before? At last she agreed and started doing what her ksj told which not pleased but increased anirudh's anger only.

And one day finally he arrive at the RC haveli along with manorma as his wife.
All gets shocked seeing them specially bondita.

" ye..ye aapne kya kiya pati babu? " asked she holding his arm which he pushed away in anger.

" ye tune kya kiya anirudh? Tu aisa krega humne kbhi nhi socha tha. " said kaka feeling hurt seeing bondita crying.

" kyu sirf aap hi meri zindagi ke faisle le skte hai? Main nhi? " taunted he making kaka down his face in guilt.

" ab ye meri patni hai. Manorma Anirudh roy choudhary. Meri manchahi patni. Jisse main pyaar karta hu. Or main nhi chahta hu ki manorma ke swaagat me koi bhi shor or rona ho. " said anirudh looking at bondita breaking her heart into pieces.

Bondita hands touched the flower vase which falls down on floor and breaks into pieces. Bondita moves back stepping in that pieces which pierced her feet colouring it with red blood. All looked at her direction with pity eyes and tries to stop her except anirudh who stands still as if nothing affect him.

Bondita smiled painfully and runs from there thus printing the red feet on the floor to her room.

She cried, cried and cried whole night clutching the pillow to her mouth so that nobody could hear her cries. She felt miserable. Kaka ans batuk comes to meet her but she didn't met them.

Next day too,
Anirudh ordered everyone to arrange their post marriage ritual and asked bondita to do everything as unfortunately she is badi patni and his first wife.

" main aisa kuchh nhi karungi. Samjhe aap" shouted she.

" sharam nhi aati apne pati se aise baat krte huye? Kuchh sikhaya nhi tumhari maa ne ki pati ki baat maani chahiye. " said sampoorna coming from somewhere.

" aap toh beach me na hi bole toh achha rhega." shouted bondita. Her whole body is trembling with weakness. Face all red and anyone can say that she had really cried much.

" kya galat keh rhi hai sampoorna maa? Haan? Sahi toh keh rhi hai patni ka dharm hota hai pati ki baat maanna. Or aise bhi tumhe toh ye sab hi karna hai na? Toh mano meri baat. " replied anirudh with a stern face.

" pati ki baat manna yahi kaam hai har aurat ka? " asked she to which he nodded in yes while she continued -" thik hai tb manungi aapki har baat main. Aakhir yahi toh sabne sikhaya hai ki pati jo khe maan leni chahiye. Toh thik hai karungi jo jo aap kahenge wo sab karungi. Jaise kahenge waise hi karungi. " replied she and went to get ready for their rituals.

With heavy heart bondita did every ritual and going towards her room when she felt her head heavy. She is going to fall when somnath holded her.

" baudi aap thik ho na? " asked he but before she could say anything, anirudh interrupted them and said - "thik? Arey ye sab iska natak hai taaki kaam se bach sake. Lekin nhi tumhe koi araam nhi karne milega jb tk sab chle nhi jaate."

Bondita smiled painfully and said - " chint mat kijiye barrister babu main apn akoi nhi kaam adhura nhi chdti hu. Jb tk aapki manchahi patni ki shaadi ki sarri rasme naa puri ho jaye tb tk na kuch khaungi, na piyungi, or na hi araam karungi. "

Bondita made her way towards kitchen while somnath passed a displeased look at anirudh and too left the room.

" mujhe maaf kr do bondita pr tumhe todna hi hoga tb hi tum mujhse alag hogi. " said anirudh and left from there.

Whole day bondita worked hard without taking rest or food. She is feeling tired and all can see but due to anirudh nobody can say anything. It's mid night when she is going to her room when she falls on ground and someone saw her.

----------------------

PRECAP :-

"kyu kiya bondita tumne aisa? kyu kiya?" shouted anirudh holding bondita's saree.

" ab kyu natak kr rha hai tu? Yahi toh chahta tha tu, ab reh khush apni manchahi patni ke saath. " said kaka.

" da, mukhagni bhi deni hai hume. Chaliye. Deri nhi krni chahiye. "said binoy rubbing his wet eyes.

" han chlo binoy, som de dega mukhagni" said kaka and all left from there leaving anirudh there.

___________________

That's all for today.
After a good break I am writing a TS.
Hope u all liked this.

Comment down ur views what is going to happen next and vote up the part also.

Till then byee.
And thanks for reading.

~A.Saurav.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 1.8K 19
π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•€π•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ 𝕠𝕗 𝔸ℕ𝕀𝔻𝕀𝕋𝔸 : 𝕍𝔸𝕄ℙ𝕀ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝕃𝕆𝕆𝔻 π”½π•ƒπ•†π•Žπ”Όβ„. 𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•šοΏ½...
20.1K 1.1K 54
This is story is different from the show. In this story we will see the pure love of Anidita. How they passing many obstacles will live their lives...
50.2K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...
13.1K 911 13
This is my 4th Fanfiction on Anidita... So basically this ff will start from the end of the sanyasi track with a different plot... Read intro part...