Nadan Parindey ( Complete )

De muskan75

Two brothers who are unaware of each other, completely different from each other, one like hot sun and the ot... Mais

character sketch
prologue
1️⃣ :- business man of the year
2️⃣ :- truth
3️⃣ :- taking care
4️⃣ :- new beginning
5️⃣ :- eventful day
6️⃣ :- revelations
7️⃣ :- life lesson for laksh
8️⃣ :- result's celebration
9️⃣ :- dream college
1️⃣0️⃣ :- starting of new friendship
1️⃣1️⃣ :- growing relations
1️⃣2️⃣ :- ayush's lucky charm
1️⃣3️⃣ :- bitter memories
1️⃣4️⃣ - trouble alert
1️⃣6️⃣ :- Taking Stand
1️⃣7️⃣ - Unexpect turn of event
1️⃣8️⃣ - Distruction Of Vardhan
1️⃣9️⃣ :- Locked
2️⃣0️⃣ - Collage Trip
2️⃣1️⃣ - Safar
2️⃣2️⃣ - Angry Ayush
2️⃣3️⃣ - Coming Back to Bhaiya
2️⃣4️⃣ - Mountain Of Misunderstanding
Epilogue

1️⃣5️⃣ :- mission zombie uncle bhagao

1.1K 103 30
De muskan75

Hey guys

I hope you all are doing good

Sorry for the late update.it's because of summer vacations.guest was there in my home so couldn't able to write.

Anyways now I will try to give regular updates as before. Keep supporting.

_______________________________________

Next few days went in Jiffy as Atharva said bodyguards were shadowing Laksh everywhere he went.

Laksh was fed up with them.he was thinking about the solution so that he can get rid of them. It's like they will check air quality also before he inhales to take breath.

He asked his bhaiya multiple times to take his decision back but he was rigid in his decision but his protective measure kinda made him suffocate.

He wants to say his feelings but he refrains as somewhere he knows that his bhaiya will feel hurt.

Somewhere he could be right in his perspective but it's not necessary that he have to agree and be happy with that perspective.

First it was not this much strict when his bhaiya decided that security will follow him more closely.

They were lenient to give him privacy.they used to stand outside of the canteen and class but things become strict when someone mixed sugar syrup in her sugar free milk sake and laksh being highly diabetic fall I'll.

Atharva was first scolded laksh thinking maybe because of craving he himself drank that milkshake but when ayush told him that laksh was nowhere at fault he got suspicious and he made the strict security he asked them to check everything before laksh had it.

Now the result is that Laksh is stuck between the zombies who are sitting on his neck wherever he goes.

Having enough he finally decided to get rid of them by hook or crook. He is determined for his mission, zombie uncle bhagao.

In break time he asks Ayush to go ahead in the canteen . He will come in a while after using the washroom. He sent him so that he can execute his plan as with agyakari ayush he can't do anything which his bhaiya denied him to do.

Ayush was reluctant but laksh said don't worry ayush zombie uncle haina mere sath wo Mera pichha kaha chodne vale hai to which ayush glared at him.laksh change his sentence with that and said hehehe i mean wo mujhe akela nahi chhodte so i am safe in their protection.i will come to you in single piece.wese bhi me Susu karne ja raha hu jang ladne nahi.

Ayush - I didn't say like that, why are you giving this long explanation.I know you this much that you give such a big explanation, when some mischief is going on in your mind.

Laksh - it's nothing and I'm not planning any mischief. Okay stop spreading rumors.tumhi ne badnam kar rakha hai muj jese masoom ko.

Ayush - then why are you so eager to go Alone ?

Laksh - what do you mean me koi movie dekhne thodi jaraha hu vaha jo sabko sath leke jau. I am going there for personal work which needs some privacy.

Now can I go? It's an emergency or else I have to be embarrassed in front of the whole college.

Ayush - eww 🤢 tuje itni emergency hai to yaha khade khade bakwas kyu kar raha hai me jaraha hu canteen.

Laksh gasped in shock he was the one who was wasting time and now he is saying like this but he let it go and went from there.

Laksh went inside the washroom while his bodyguard was standing outside. After a second laksh come out with fear fill face and said zombie uncle washroom ki chhat pe chipkali hai and floor pe cockroach 🪳.

I hate that ugly creatures aur daar bhi lagta hai please unhe bhagao please and drag him inside.

Bodyguard asks kaha hai yaha dekh to nahi Raha ?

Laksh - are hai aap door ke pichhe dekho bodyguard enter inside to check behind door not knowing laksh's plan.

Here laksh closes the door from outside, bodyguard bangs the door and try to open the door but laksh doesn't open and went from there.

Though he was feeling guilty, what can he do? He didn't have any option to get rid of him.

He was sick and tired of him not leaving him alone for a moment .

Reaching in the canteen he behaves like nothing happened. He sat beside Ayush and started talking with him about random things.

He was going to eat sandwich 🥪 when ayush ask John uncle kaha hai aaye nahi tere sath?

Laksh - vo vo unhe call agaya tha to baat kar rahe hai yaha network 🛜 issue haina so tu vo sab chhod aur muje khane de bhukh lagi hai muje.

Ayush also let it go. Maybe he is doubting Laksh so much he should not do that orelse he will get hurt.

After break when they were returning to class when Ayush got Atharva's call and he asked laksh kaha hai ayush ?

Ayush - yahi hai mere sath kya hua aap itne gusse me kyu lag rahe hai?

Atharva - put phone on speaker and ask your friend where is John ?

Ayush did what he asked and asked laksh John uncle kaha hai laksh?

Laksh who was not aware whose on call said unhe bhaiya ka call aaya tha unhi ke sath baat kar rahe honge vo.

Atharva - laksh singhania don't lie or else it will not be good for you.

Ayush being confused asks what happened bhaiya why are you getting angry on laksh?

Atharva - hamare ladle laksh ne john ko washroom me lock kar diya hai.he was trying to get out but couldn't able to laksh go and get him out.

Laksh - bhaiya apko kese pata i mean me kyu unhe bandh karunga. Vo sachi phone pe baat karne Gaye the promise and pinch his throat.

Atharva - usne muje khud phone karke bataya hai now go baaki baatein beta tu ghar aaja fir karte hai.

Tere saare bhoot nahi utare na to me bhi atharva singhaniya nahi and disconnect the phone.

After that Ayush glared towards him and said seriously laksh log pair pe kulhadi marte hai, tune kulhadi pe hi pair de maara.

Laksh - mujhe bas unse pichha chhudana tha tang aa gaya hu main jab dekho tab pichhe pichhe itna to mera sheddow bhi pichha nahi karta hoga Mera.

Ayush - aur tu aise chhudayega pichha, bathroom me band karke musibat badhayi hai tune ab chal and he dragged him with himself and they opened the washroom door.

Laksh takes him to the washroom which is at the end of the corridor so in break time no one comes there. That's the reason he was still stuck there.

Coming out John said i think your break is over little master if you have done with the mischief shall we leave for class?

Laksh was confused with his calm demeanor. He expected that he would lash out and get irritated and must be asked to leave the job that's the reason he troubled him but here he is behaving like nothing happened.

Maybe he will have to do the hard work with him. He must be a tough nut to crack but if he is a zombie then i am also laksh singhania who never loses in anything.

Thinking that he said ha Aaj ke liye ho gaya mera and started walking towards class.

After college he went home though he asked Ayush to accompany him as he knows that he had put his hand in lion's mouth now no one can save him but then also he asked because of moral support but he straight away denied as he was himself angry at Laksh for his stupidity.

Reaching home he met his friend Oscar who came running towards him he kneel down and ruffled his fur and said hey buddy how are you doing itna zyada Miss Kiya mujhe ki dekhte hi douda chala aaya.

Oscar whuf in response and lick his leg laksh ask acha kuchh khaya tune ya subah se titliyan pakadne me hi busy hai.

Muje samaj nahi aa raha tujhe unke pichhe bhagne me kya maza aata hai.ab bada ho gaya hai tu,tujhe to girlfriend banane ke baare me sochna chahiye aur tu yaha titliyan pakadne me time west kar raha hai .

Oscar made a whine sound so laksh said okay nahi chida raha tuje, wese bhi sab naraz hai aaj mujse tuje naraz hoke trend me shamil hone ki zarurat nahi hai.

Ab chal khana khate hai bhaiya ke aane ke baad to jute khane hi hai tere dear innocent friend ko and he went inside Oscar also trail behind him.

Whole day passed and atharva came at night. He was angry at Laksh for what he did in college though Kabir tried to talk to him but he didn't let him say anything in favor of laksh.

Kabir asks him that he will come for dinner as Laksh has called him in the evening and told him what kand he did in college.

Over a period of time both Kabir and Laksh develop good relationships with each other. Kabir is the savior for laksh.

Laksh comes with a glass of water when Atharva enters inside the house and says bhaiya lijiye thanda Pani pijiye din bhar ka stress bhul jayenge aap.

Atharva - Thank you bachhe and good try but tera bhai stress bhul sakta hai tere kand nahi we will do the detailed discussion about that after dinner.

Laksh's face went pale. Why can't his bhaiya let it go for once? It's not like he always does something. Sometimes he didn't even wish to get in trouble but thanks to his luck... or trouble's love for laksh... they always dashed with each other somehow.

After sometime they had dinner together. Dinner was a silent affair.after that kabir made atharva busy in some business talk laksh getting an opportunity going from there when Atharva asked laksh kaha Jaa Raha hai?

Laksh - bhaiya vo nind aarahi hai bohot sone ja raha hu.

Atharva - itni jaldi kya hai bachha abhi to hame bohot baatein karni hai to which laksh said bhaiya kabir bhai hai na apke sath baat karne ke liye see vo kitna important discussion kar rahe hai hum kal baat kar lenge.

Atharva - are ese kese, kabir aur me kal baat kar lenge vese bhi tu kehta haina no business talk at home to tera bhaiya Teri baat kese taal sakta hai haina?

Kabir - are baat important hai abhi karna zaroori hai kal tak me bhul gaya to we can't take risk laksh will not mind if we do business talk for one day aur waise bhi use to neend aa rahi hai to sone de use.

Atharva - hogaya ya kuchh aur baaki hai tujhe kya laga mujhe pata nahi hai tu use bachane ki try kar raha hai.

Kabir - atharva yaar jane Dena bachha hai ho gayi galti aage se nahi karega aisa haina laksh?

Laksh - ha bhaiya paka promise me sachi nahi karunga dobara sach me to kya sapne me bhi aisa nahi karunga please ek baar Jane do.

Atharva - Jane du,tune cricket khelte hue padosi ke ghar ki khidki ka kanch nahi thoda hai. tune John ko washroom me bandh kar diya, tujhe ye khayal bhi nahi aaya vo andar kis halat me hoga, usko bahar nikalne ka khayal bhi tere dimag me nahi aaya na tuje Zara sa afsos tha.

Ek ghante tak vo vaha bandh tha uske sath kuchh bhi ho sakta tha, suffocation ke vajah se health affect ho sakti thi uski aur tu use bandh karke Aram se canteen me ayush ke saath enjoy kar raha tha.

Kabir try to intertwine saying atharva calm down baccha hai dar Raha hai.

Atharva - shant ho jau? bachha hai par itna bhi Chhota nahi hai vo!! usne jo kiya galat kiya uski har galti ko bachha samajke nazar andaz nahi kar sakte ham.

What if John was claustrophobic he could have been seriously affected by his stupidity.

Laksh - bhaiya i didn't want to harm him and he is a zombie unhe daar thodi lagta hoga ?

Atharva - vo bodyguard hai. Emotions nahi dikhate par end of the day they are also human being kya zaroorat thi tujhe aisa karne ki kya soch ke aisa kiya?

Jawab de laksh don't test my patience.

Laksh - to aur kya karta main bhaiya vo jab dekho tab mere pichhe pichhe ghumte hai ek minute akela nahi chhodte, mujhe nahi achha lagta.

Sab college me meko weirdly dekhte hai. sab darte hai mere paas aane se, mujse baat karne se. apko pata hai Rohan ne last week mujhe party me invite nahi Kiya because use lagta hai mere bodyguard ke Karan vo khud enjoy nahi kar sakenge aur uske dusre friends daar jayenge.

Atharva - vo apni marzi se nahi aate mene kaha hai usase tere sath rehne ko,tera khayal rakhne ko.he is doing his work.

Laksh - kyu kaha hai apne, kyu nahi ja sakta me akele kahin. mujhe nahi pasand unka khayal rakhna, me khud apna khayal rakh sakta hu bachha thodi hu jo har vakht caretaker ki zarurat pade! apna khayal rakhne ke liye.

Atharva - vo dekha tha meine kitna khayal rakhna aata hai tuje, tabhi ek week Tak insulin ke injection lene pade tuje.

Laksh - for god sake bhaiya vo genuine mistake thi. Kisise bhi ho sakti hai.

Atharva - vo koi mistake nahi thi Demit.kisine jaan kar ke tujhe harm karne ke liye vo milk shake change Kiya tha.

Laksh - no it was not any attempt to harm me apne khud pata lagaya tha fir bhi pata nahi kyu manana nahi chahte.

Atharva - haa nahi manana chahta, mujhe achha lagta hai tuje pareshan karne me khush.

Laksh - aap aisa kyu bol rahe ho Mera woh matlab nahi tha.

Atharva - tera jo bhi matlab tha mujhe us se koi matlab nahi hai. tu chahe mujhe possessive samjhe, over protective samjhe, overbearing samjhe,detector samje i don't care i will not compromise with your safety.

Laksh - bhaiya please 🥺 me pakka promise karta hu aage se me extra careful rahunga.please unhe kehdo kalse Mera pichha chhod de please. Bhai please aap kaho na bhaiya ko.

Kabir - atharva last chance Dede me guarantee leta hu vo koi musibat me nahi padega agar pada to tu use house arrest kar dena me kuchh nahi kahunga uski side nahi lunga.

Laksh - haan bhaiya please pretty please me pakka koi galti nahi karunga agar kiya to aap hamesha i mean pure month ke liye house arrest kar Dena bas me kuchh nahi karunga Zara bhi cribbing nahi karunga.

Atharva - neend aa rahi thi na tuje go and sleep 😴😴.

Laksh - par bhaiya but atharva cut him in between and said laksh go and sleep. Laksh went from there stomping his feet muttering under breath itna to gabbar bhi gaon walo ko itna pareshan nahi karta tha jitna mere bhaiya mujhe karte hai huh modern era ke gabbar.

After he went, Kabir said kyu itna hyper hota hai.let him enjoy, he's a teenager after all.

Atharva - tujhe nahi pata kyun itna hyper ho raha hu main, vo vardhan moka hi dhund raha hai kab hum laparwahi kare aur kab vo laksh pe vaar kare.

Uparse uska beta laksh ki college me padhta hai isiliye uske saath security bhejta hun muje koi shok nahi hai use restrict karne ka.

Me bhi chahta hu Mera Bhai apni life enjoy kare, vo har chiz kare jo uski age ke bachhe karte hai.par majboor hun main.uski khusi ke liye usko khatre me nahi rehne de sakta me. I know I am being selfish in my fear but kya karu me....

Use khona nahi chahta, use hurt nahi dekh sakta. tune dekha tha kaise dard me tha jab ek week insulin ke injection lene padte the his hand was swollen dard ke mare rone laga tha uske ansu nahi dekh sakta main.

Kabir - samajata hu me teri majburi par tu bhi to uske baare me soch pehle kabhi usne aisa nahi Kiya, kabhi tere khilaf nahi gaya.tu samaj raha haina me kya keh raha hu.

Atharva - samaj raha hu main tu fikar mat kar me dekhta hu kuchh alternate way.chal abhi bohot ho gayi uski wakalat ja Jake soja.me bhi jata hu good night.Both went in their respective rooms.

That's for now

Hope you all like this please do vote and share your thoughts in inline comments

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

92.1K 4K 34
The story of three brothers. Their life friendship, love and everything. Above all it's about the bond that they share. I may take inspiration from m...
53.6K 3.8K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
17.2K 968 14
A story of unbreakable and precious bond between two brothers who are not related by blood but connected with heart......
161K 11.5K 34
Three brothers who shared nothing but the love they had for each other. A ten year old child who had been abandoned by his own mother. A child who wa...