Carlie Swan

By TheTrueWeirdo2

What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little... More

Character Info and Cast
Bella's Birthday Surprise
Birthday Gone Wrong
Cullen's Are Gone
The Great Depression
Hanging Out With Jake
She's Gone CrazyπŸ€ͺ
Chapter 8 cuz i don't know what to call it
Back
Hanging with Embry
Wolves!
Unexpected Vist
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Big Puppies
Thank You!
Em's House
You're a girl?
pictures for last chapter
Picnic
Almost Drowning Again
Cullens Are Back
Part 2, Eclipse intro
Monster
Ungrounded
Seeing my boys, and girl?
Decision
Hogwart house vote
Weekend with the Cullens
Bella found out
Taming the Beast
A/N
vote
the talk
Tea party
Graduation party
what damn army?!
Another vote
Training
before the battle
The Battle
Voltori
The after math

Red

3.8K 97 8
By TheTrueWeirdo2

I wake up surrounded by all my boys, Paula's arm was wrapped around me, hugging me tightly to him. I sneak out of his arms and go get dressed with Em's help.

I pick out dark, pinkish purplish leggings, a light pink sweater dress, and orange brown boots.

Em did my hair in a fake braid and put on a headband.

I helped Em cook breakfast when we were done. All the boys came rushing in. I giggle, looking at their crazed faces. Jake comes over and picks me up. "You're sitting with me today, munchkin." he sets me on his lap and feeds me like I'm a baby. "I'm not a baby," I pout he just chuckles.

After breakfast, I go outside and into the woods to find flowers for Embrys flower crown. I find a field of flowers and start to pick them. When I have enough, I make the flower crown. The flowers are white.

Suddenly, I feel a rushed wind. And see a blur of red. Then I see a woman with red hair standing on the other side of the field. I wave nervously. She gives off a very bad vibe. Then she's closer to me in a second, and I see her eyes, their red. She's a vampire.

She stares at me with curious eyes. "What are you doing here, child?" She asks, I hold up the flower crown. "A flower crown, it's very pretty." I give her a shaky smile."Can't you talk?" I shake my hand no "Your mute?" I nod

I hear Wolves Howling knowing it's my boys. "Be careful out here. Those wolves are very bad and scary."

Then she disappears in a red blur.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 9.9K 22
Becka has lived in Forks her whole life due to the separation of her parents, she stayed with her father while her younger sister Bella went with her...
136K 2.4K 7
❝ i know who I am now, guys❞ ━━━━ πŒπ€π†ππŽπ‹πˆπ€ π‘πŽπ’π’Γˆ Magnolia RossΓ¨ was always put down by her mother for being overweight, she was always...
29.5K 671 14
Dealing with life in Forks Washington was proving to be difficult for you. Bella Swan's arrival, the newborn army, and Jacobs imprinting with the hom...
2.1M 38.9K 60
Miley Swan is the older sister to Bella, she's protective, loyal and seems to be imprinted on by the alpha of a rag tag group of shape shifters. As B...