Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰βœ¨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎢30: Koda🎢
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎢61: Girl Meets...🎢
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

[Movie Chapter 4]

469 21 1
By SilverFang240

Latter that night, everyone was in the warehouse. Jiro looking between Momo and Kaminari worriedly.

"You're using your powers way to much you guys."

"Because we have no idea when the villains will be back." Momo argued, continuing to make cameras, batteries, and other assortments.

"If I don't charge these now I won't get to- uh oh." Kaminari said, going into his dumb state but continuing to zap the batteries.

<>

"Here you go." Ojiro said while handing a civilian a bowl of soup. Kirishima doing the same right next to him.

"One per person please!" Aoyama said dramatically in front of hard boiled eggs.

"That way there's plenty for everyone." Hagakure explained.

<>

Iida stood in the doorway of a room packed full of beds and civilians who looked like their hopes were down.

"What if the villains attack here next?" The Mayor asked in worry while walking up to the class representative.

"There's no need to be concerned. We have our strongest hero on surveillance duty. They'd be lucky to get close without our knowing." Iida assured.

<>

In the kitchen volunteers helped peel the shell off the eggs and chop vegetables for the soup. Koda, Mina, and Tsu were helping chop while Sero brought in another box of veggies.

"It's a good thing there were so many vegetables on the island." Tsu said.

"What they do with the villain we captured?" Mina asked Sero.

"Oh, he's chained up in the basement boiler room. He refuses to talk, hasn't said a word." The black haired student informed.

<>

Uraraka slid open a door where the town set up a temporary clinic. The two main focuses were Midoriya and Bakugo, being the only two who haven't woken up yet.

"I brought food. How are Deku and Bakugo doing?" The brunettes asked in worry.

"They haven't regained consciousness?" Todoroki asked, he was preoccupied with making ice packs for other harmed civilians.

"Not yet. Doctors from the clinic are doing everything they can to heal them." Shoji informed, looking over at the two nurses who had their hands on Bakugo and Midoriya.

Oh?

Not like that, they're using their quirks to try and heal their broken ribs.

Are we sure about that?

Yes- yes we are sure.

Uraraka stepped forward and kneel at the foot of Bakugo and Midoriya.

"Thanks for all your hard work." The brunette said, causing the two doctors to stop their work and look at her.

"I apologize. Our powers have helped close their wounds but I'm afraid that all we can manage. We can't do anything for their broken bones." The male doctor of the two replied.

"They need to be taken to the hospital on the main island." The female doctor added. The fellow students looking down at them in worry.

"Can I try something?" A small voice from the door asked.

"Katsuma?" Uraraka questioned.

"He might be able to help. His quirk is cell activation. We're not really sure if it can be used to heal injuries though." Maharo said for her brother. But Katsuma couldn't hold back his feeling anymore.

"They were hurt because of us! I can't just let them suffer like this. Please." The little boy begged.

"I'd appreciate your help, little Katsu." The doctor said, holding his hand forward in invitation. The little boy running forward and kneeling between the two heroes.

'I need to save them. No, I will save them.' Katsuma thought in determination. Setting his tiny hands on their arms and glowed green under his hands.

<>

Rin sat atop the roof. Her eyes closed and her nose wrinkled in focus. Not caring about the harsh rain falling on her. Sitting the furthest away from the civilians under her. Thankfully they were currently asleep, making it easier for her to hear a field mouse in a pillow factory.

Hearing a door open and close in the far distance listening closer and hearing a small discussion from inside. Focusing herder and listening closer.

'What are you up to Nine?' Rin thought to herself.

<>

"Here's the current situation. Communications are down and the electrical grid is destroyed. We can't call for help." Iida said to the class of student heroes.

Well when you say it like that, the town should say their prayers now.

"I made a drone earlier. I'll send an SOS message once it's close to the mainland." Momo said while sitting up from the couch she was laying on. "But the flight is at least six hours. Plus, even after someone comes across it. The heroes will need time to assemble and travel to us."

"In the meantime. I doubt the villains will sit around and wait." Ojiro added.

"Right now our top priority is to protect the people of the island. If that means fighting villains, so be it." Iida said. Katsuma and Maharo running into the room. Gently being stopped by Shoji.

"Yeah but how?" Sato asked with a politely raised hand.

"That one guy beat up Midoriya and Bakugo so much that they almost didn't survive." Mineta said worriedly.

"Four of us took on the beast and that wasn't enough." Todoroki added.

"And our numbers are dropping. Yao-Momo and Kaminari both used up a lot of their quirks already." Jiro said, worried for her two friends. Getting a tired and slow "yay" from Kaminari.

"We know there are at least three villains left, but there could be more." Tsu said nervously.

"If they attack us together then we probably don't stand a chance." Kirishima said.

"It would help if we knew what the villains are after." Iida commented. Katsuma and Maharo stood at the door, the little boy remembering something the villain said.

He walked forward, only from his hand to be grabbed by his older sister. A small head shake no in worry. He thought for a second before continuing to walk into the room.

"I know what the villains are after. It's me." Katsuma said, which caught everyone's attention.

"What did you say?" Iida asked in disbelief. Why would a villain work so hard to get to a little kid?

"That bad guy said he wanted to steal my quirk." The little boy explained.

"So it's power theft." Tokoyami deducted.

"He has the same quirk as All for One." Tsu said nervously. The group not noticing another walk into the room.

"But he can't handle it." Rin said, walking into the room with small puddles of water trailing behind her. Still soaking wet from the rain.

"Rin?" Shoji questioned, looking around for something.

"Katsuma, what's your quirk?" The dual haired girl asked the little boy.

"Cell activation." He responded.

"Well that makes more sense." Rin muttered. Shoji finding what he was looking for and walking over to wrap her in a towel. The dual haired girl nodding in thanks.

"What is it?" Uraraka asked.

"While we were fighting he suddenly doubled over in pain. I thought it was weird because I didn't even attack him. But then again, quirks can take tolls on the users body." Rin explained.

"So you think his quirks are destroying his body from the inside?" Sato asked.

"I don't think so, I know so. While I was surveying, I managed to hear his lackey's conversation."

"Wait really!?" Mina exclaimed while standing.

"No need to worry. They're not close by. Apparently he had this illness before joining the League of Villains for an experiment."

"So this is a League attack?" Iida questioned.

"Not from what I gathered. I don't know exactly what the experiment was, but I can accurately assume it was to give him the power stealing quirk. He has a limit of nine quirks. From what I've counted, he's got five. I don't know if that's all he has but that's what he used against me."

"Thank you Rin. Now we can come up with a plan of action." Uraraka said with a hopeful smile.

"We have more information but how is that gonna help?" Mineta asked fearfully.

Use that brain for once.

"You have to hand me over to the villains!" Katsuma said worriedly. "He said he wouldn't kill me, and it's fine if I end up losing my quirk. As long as it means everyone on the island is safe."

"No we can't do that." A stern voice said while entering the room. Everyone turned to see Midoriya healthy and determined.

"Midoriya, you're okay." Iida said thankfully.

"And it's all thanks to Katsuma's power." Midoriya said and walked forward to kneel in front of the little boy. "You can activate cells. It speeds up regeneration and enhances physical performance. Thanks to your quirk, I recovered super quickly. It's an amazing ability Katsuma, I'm so grateful."

"You really mean it?" Katsuma asked in disbelief, tears prickling his eyes.

"We're not gonna let anything scary happen to you. That's the whole reason we came to this island, right?" Midoriya asked.

"Why're you losers so on edge?" Bakugo asked, leaning against the door. "All we gotta do is kill some stupid villains right?"

"Don't worry we'll protect you two." Midoriya said to the two kids.

"The villains are as good as dead." Bakugo said, punching on hand into the other and letting off a small explosion. Rin smirked at the two. Looking down and ruffling Katsuma's hair.

"So, what's the plan?" Rin asked with a confident smirk to the group.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Word count: 1563

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779 23 7
"in the eyes of the people around me, I can't become a hero. Monsters can't be Hero's. Here's the thing, I didn't come here because I wanted to be a...
188K 3.2K 50
Peter Parker was your average quirkless science nerd who lived with his aunt and uncle in Japan. But after being bitten by a radioactive spider, he w...
137K 3.6K 47
When U.A. High opened its doors for the first time, everyone wanted to go there. With the entire staff being made of top heroes, both retired ones an...
31.8K 718 32
Currently Rewriting! The description is the same but the rewritten chapters have a gender neutral reader Living in a world filled with superpowers is...