Ghost Rider in Anime Multiver...

By Soloextra7

This a Remake of my old fanfic 18 years old college student crossed the road with his brother, but a car rus... More

Chapter 1-The Hero she saw.
Chapter 2: Hiro'S Goal
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter . 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13- Judgment (part 1)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Evolution
Chapter 16 side story
Chapter 17 Judgment part 2
Chapter 18. Fine, I will do it myself.
Chapter 19 Death Note
Chapter 20 Oshi No Ko
Chapter 21 Oshi No Ko End

Chapter 7

603 20 3
By Soloextra7

Hiro pOv

"Don't be angry with me, Frieda " They were in a restaurant.

"I Wasted too much time today"

"If you'd chosen your clothes when I told you to, this wouldn't have happened."

"…Is that your reason for playing around with me like a doll?"

"No, since you are pretty, you look good in anything. That's why I got more excited than usual," Hiro laughed shamelessly. Frieda wriggled her hands on the table. She looked as if she wanted to grab the knife and pierce Hiro at any moment.

"And it wasn't only me. The shopkeeper also participated, and you didn't say much."

When Hiro suggested various outfits for Frieda to wear, the shopkeeper stood still from a distance. But after Frieda changed into about five outfits, the shopkeeper slowly stepped in and outrightly began picking out clothes with Hiro.

"I should have kicked her before I went out. She made me wear all outfits."

"Calm down. In exchange, I also acted like a doll for a while."

To ease Frieda who looked extremely annoyed after changing into ten different outfits, Hiro switched positions with her. From that time on, Frieda pushed all sorts of clothes for him to wear.

"But really, that shopkeeper was amazing. She didn't rest at all and kept handing us more clothes."

"Yeah, that shop will do well." Frieda was sure that the shopkeeper's business smile slowly changed into a sincere one as they bought more clothes.

"But I was able to buy a lot of nice clothes, so it wasn't a bad experience." Hiro was no longer wearing his slightly dark traveling clothes but a simple and fashionable brown outfit.

It was one of the clothes Frieda picked out. Other than this outfit, they bought several more clothes. This was probably the reason why the shopkeeper had such a bright smile when they were leaving the shop.

They did not have to wait long for the food to come out. Hiro and Frieda held their utensils. Surprisingly, they fit very well into the luxurious atmosphere of the restaurant since their looks and outfits were both splendid. Although their outfits were very simple, most of the people here wore clothes similar to theirs

****

The sun was setting by the time they left the restaurant. There were street lamps on the roadside to light up the sidewalks, but their brightness was nothing compared to the sunlight.

"Should we finish our date with a drink?"

Frieda's eyes narrowed at Hiro's suggestion. "What are you planning to do after making me drunk?

"How is that a drink? That's juice—just a condiment to eat more delicious food. Or are you weak against alcohol?"

"…I've never tasted alcohol."

"Then, you should taste this time."

"How is that different from leaving my treasure in a thief's hand?"

"Hahaha, That's a good analogy. Then, it's fine if we don't drink. Why don't we just talk?"

Frieda looked as if she was thinking about what to do. True to his words, Hiro had used his money from start to finish. Furthermore, although Hiro kept making jokes, he never stepped out of line.

And they started to move in the road, everyone's eyes moved towards her. Neither Hiro nor Frieda was surprised by this—ever since she took off her robe and wore what Hiro had bought, she was used to these gazes.

"You are popular. As my first date, it makes me proud."

Punch!

Frieda hit Hiro's stomach with her elbow. Hiro clutched his chest and groaned, but his protruding tongue showed viewers that he wasn't hurt at all. On the other hand, Frieda didn't hit him another time for that.

After coming to the street end, Hiro stop and turned her side.

"Frieda, you showed your normal self to me. You are just a normal girl and I like that," he said while looking closely at her face.

Hearing that she thought for a second. In her whole life, she never enjoyed it like today. And she never expressed this side of her. She was trained to be a Noble lady. But today she forgot her family, and background and mainly that she is a Founding Titan. And now he told her that he liked her normal self and she too liked him. She became close to him in one day. And not only that, He is more handsome than any man she met in her life. Now she wants to know about him. While she is thinking she saw his face near to her. Then her face turns red and she turns away.

Hiro then turned his head and said.

"Hey, it's rude to spy on young people old man. "

Frieda who is in her world comes to her senses. And she saw a person with a hat.

He is Kenny

"Well, I am not a bitch who spies on youngsters, brat. I am just her bodyguard."

"Okay, So tell me what you wanted to say. "

"Don't you think you are too close to her?"

"Don't worry old hat, I will take care of her well. Even her personality is my type."

She glared at him, and Hiro waved his hand while chuckling

"Bart, I think I should you teach some manners"

" First you should know something to teach others"

"Hahaha, What an interesting kid. "

"Stop it, Kenny wait a few minutes. I will come back. " Frieda said to him.

"I will wait but.... " then Kenny suddenly threw a punch to Hiro's face but Hiro caught it with zero effect.

Seeing this Frieda showed a shocked face.  She didn't even see his punch but Hiro stopped it like nothing.

"Nani, What are you doing old man"

"To stop my sudden attack. You are not normal. Who are you?"

"I am Iron Man"

(-_-)  (-_-)

" just kidding, I am Hiro, a traveler from another world."

" do you think I will believe that bullshit," Kenny said and start to attack Hiro.

"Well, I said truth man," Hiro said and dodge all his attacks.

"Ara Ara, you look tired old man. Aren't you going to teach manners to me? Gambare Gambare"

"Tch" Kenny can not able to land a single hit on Hiro. And Hiro mocks him by using a different language that he didn't understand.

"I don't want to waste my date. " Hiro said and kicked Kenny's face. Then Kenny passed out because of that attack.

Then he saw Frieda who covered her mouth with her hands. He can understand she is shocked to see this outcome.

"What is it? Did you suddenly fall in love with me? Is your ideal type a violent man?"

She ignored his jokes and came near him.

"Are you a descendant of the Oriental clan or Ackerman clan?" She asked him.

Hiro saw a different color eye in her eyes. Now Karl is controlling her.

"I don't know. And why are you asking me that? Are you going to propose to me or what"

She glared at him then she closed her eyes. She used her powers and hit his head with her. But nothing happened then she opened her eyes with her original color.

" My house address ######. In the future If you came to Wall Sina. Come to my house. "

"Oi oi oi, I did not see this development. Why? "

"I am just inviting my first friend"

"Well, I will come to your house in the future," he said with a smile.

Then he saw Kenny.

"Don't worry, I will wake him up" With that, he went near him.

*Slap*Slap*Slap

Hiro gives a nice bitch slap to Kenny

Frieda who saw this understood that he lacks manners.

"Shittt, what the hell" With a scream Kenny woke up and said to Hiro.

"Why did you slap me, Can't you use water"

"I don't want to waste water, Dattebayo "

Then he saw Frieda.

"I hope we see each other again." She said as she walked away with her bags.

"I hope so."

With that, they went in separate directions.

"that pervert Karl Fritz, just wait. You are the last one I will deal in this island" Hiro thought.

' Sage did you copied her mind frequency waves '

{Answer, yes}

'Good, it will help in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
88.4K 1.2K 39
{Story under heavy editting} [I do not own HighSchool DxD and Kamen Riders. HighSchool DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi and Kamen Riders own by Toei C...
1K 29 13
This is the first time I've written a story like this, however I feel that I should explain some plot points since I did try to stick as close to the...
141K 3.8K 26
I've made a lot of books. But none of them is about Hiro. So I decide to make one. I hope you like them. Sorry most of my story is about the readers...