glitch | jack hughes

Da hughesluvr1989

We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weeken... Altro

Introduction
Disclaimer
Playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Epilogue media pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue media pt.2
thank you!

Chapter 35

5.5K 65 20
Da hughesluvr1989

I forgot to add this in the last chapter but wtv. 

Josephine

"Okay guys, make sure you have everything, because-" Jack gets cut off by Trevor who mimics Jack's voice to say "Once we're on the boat we're there for a while. Come on Dad we've done this before," He jokes patting Jack on the back, before stepping onto the boat. I laugh pressing a kiss to Jack's cheek before pulling him behind me. 

I nurse a hard seltzer as I soak up the sun, taking my clothes off to tan for a bit. All the boys are on the other side of the boat, probably talking about golfing now that their season is over. I feel a body block my body from the sun and press a kiss onto my lips. "Jack!" Quinn calls out as my boyfriend curses under his breath before pressing one more kiss to my lips. 

Quinn drives the boat around for a while before Jack starts pulling out a few towable tubes and wake surfboards. I throw my clothes back on before mixing some drinks for the guys while the boat isn't moving. Luke walks over to me with wide eyes as he watches me mix drinks, I look at Jack and Quinn before looking back at him and quickly sliding him a shot glass while his brothers aren't looking. 

He wipes his lips mouthing 'thank you' before turning around to help his brothers attach the boards and tubes to the boat. I mix some grenadine into a mix of Sprite and Tequila to make myself a Dirty Shirley. I leave it on the counter to ask Jack if he'd like me to mix him a drink. "Sure baby, whatever you're having," He smiles.

I turn back around to see Luca, drinking my cup. I smack him across the head causing him to choke on my drink. "Mom, what the fuck?" he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. "What do you mean? You're drinking my beverage," I tell him trying to keep a serious expression on my face. 

He gives me an adorable grin that makes the serious look come right off my face, "Go away," I laugh, grabbing what I need to make another drink. "Can you make me another one, please?" He hugs me tightly. "Yeah," I sigh, but smile as he turns around to sit with Adam and Luke. 

After I mix a few drinks for everyone, and sneaking Luke another shot I sit on Jack's lap sideways, resting my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head, running his fingers through my hair, letting ourselves get comfortable on the boat. After sitting there for a while just talking about whatever, Trevor gasps, getting up abruptly.

Our eyes follow him to see where he's going and he pulls out some beer. "Shotgun contest?" He suggests causing the college boys to stand up agreeing it'd be fun. I stay seated on Jack as Trevor says, "Come on Jos, you're not afraid of losing, are you?" Little does he know.

"Are you peer pressuring me?" I joke, lifting my head from Jack's shoulder, Jack chuckles, sipping his drink before patting my butt, so I'll get off his lap, so he can participate in the shotgun contest as well. I stand up grabbing my can of beer, Quinn pulls his phone out recording the contest.

"I'll be watching but just in case it's a close one I've got video proof," He says, watching closely as we cut a hole into the side of the can. "Go!" He yells. I open my can, chugging every last bit of beer, making sure there's nothing left before I throw it on the ground, claiming my victory. Trevor finishes right after me, throwing it beside my can before looking at me like I'm insane. 

"How the hell did you do that?" He widens his eyes holding onto my shoulders. As everyone finishes up their beer they grumble out, "Lee, what the hell?" I sit back on the bench, acting indifferent to beating a bunch of boys. "I'm just good at it,"

"Of course, my girlfriend is a shotgunning champ, what aren't you good at?" Jack asks, pinching my face by my cheeks. "Rematch, come on!" Trevor says, grabbing another beer for me. This time Jack counts us off, giving Trevor the rematch he wanted, but once again I win. I tilt my beer upside down when I'm done to prove there's nothing left as Trevor finishes his beer. 

"That's crazy, but I guess we have our new shotgun champion." He smiles, giving me a side hug, as the rest of the guys applaud me.  After my coronation I rest my head on Jack's thighs as he tilts his cup down to me, knowing the taste of beer isn't my favorite unless I'm already tipsy. I smile, getting up on my elbows to take a sip from his cup.

"Let's get into the water," Luke says, taking off his shoes and shirt before jumping off the boat into the water. I get up, taking my shorts, and sweater off, leaving me in my red bikini. "Seriously?" I hear Jack say and turn to see who he's saying it to, hoping it's not at me. When I turn I see a few of the guys' cheeks turning a bright shade of red after getting called out by my boyfriend.

I walk over to Jack, lifting his shirt off of his torso to get him shirtless. He lifts his arm, tossing it near my sweater and shorts. I wrap my arms around him, smiling onto his chest only pulling away when I hear Luca say, "Mom and Dad," with my camera to his eye. We jump into the water, plugging my nose as the refreshing water cools by steaming body.

I swim around as Quinn plugs his phone into the speaker to play music. 'Budapest' by George Ezra, starts playing as he takes his shirt off before splashing us with his cannonball. "If you just say the words I'll up and run, but to you, oh, you oh, I'd leave it all. Oh, to you oh, you oh, I'd leave it all," Jack says the lyrics in my ear holding me to his chest, wrapping his arms around my stomach. The specific lyric reminded me of one he wrote in 'Amelie'

"You ready for the end of the month?" He asks, referring to us finally going official on social media, pressing soft kisses onto my wet shoulder. "Mhm, I want the world to know," I hum, loving the feeling of his lips on me. "Eh, lovebirds, we're gonna get the boards out, come on," Trevor says as we swim back onto the boat. 

The sun starts setting when Adam starts the boat up. Jack gets on the board, pushing his hair back behind his ears as he surfs. "Look at me go, I'm doing good," He smiles, looking at me as I record before Quinn jumps off the boat to push Jack off his board. "Quinn, no. Fuck!" He laughs, as he tries his best to stay on while his brother pulls him into the water.

I mix another few drinks for us as we try our hand at drunk wake surfing. Trevor could not stay up, being a giggly mess. Luca couldn't stay on due to Adam stopping abruptly, causing Luca to lose balance. Once Jack got drunk he didn't want to leave my side. 

"I love you," He says, his wet hair pressing into my side as his droopy eyes look up at mine. "I love you too, Rowdy." I smile, pressing a kiss to the tip of his nose. 

"Rowds, come on the board again!" Quinn yells from his tube. "Hugs, I'm with Jos," He yells, using Quinn's nickname before squeezing me. Since Jack doesn't want to leave my side anymore I offer to do it with him. "Really?" he smiles, pulling me up to get on the board. He holds my waist as we surf on the same board. He shifts my feet slightly, and tucks strands of my hair behind my ears.

"This is fun," I giggle as we both try to stay on the board before inevitably failing and falling off. I giggle, swimming towards my boyfriend, before wrapping my legs around his waist and pressing my lips to his. The boat turns around to come to get us since we're too wrapped up in our own world to swim to them. I peck his lips one more time before we climb up the small ladder to get on. Jack smacks my butt as I make my way up, making himself chuckle. 

"Jacky boy can't get away from his girlfriend, look at him chasing after her like a puppy dog," Trevor teases, causing Jack to flip him off before we head to a different part of the boat to lay down. He lays on one side and I lay on the other, linking hands in the middle, but obviously, that's not enough for Jack so he scoffs and climbs over my body to lay on my chest.

"I love you, I don't care if they call me a simp, I love you so much Josephine," He tells me, lifting his head to look me in the eyes. "I love you, baby. Remember when you said you couldn't believe I'd write a song about you so I went a wrote an album about you," I chuckle, making him smile. 

"Will you come to a few of my shows?" I ask Jack softly, fiddling with my fingers after asking. "Of course baby, if I can go I'll be there. How am I going to have a popstar girlfriend and not go see her?" He answers settling my racing heartbeat. I comb out a few knots in his hair with my fingers as his breathing slows. 

Summer will be so fun, especially since Mere, Alex, and Cole come tomorrow. I've never met Alex or Cole but from what I've heard from Trevor and Jack they must be a good time.

Jack and I nap under the stars until Luke comes and wakes us up once we get home.

A.N// I'm so sorry if this is awful, I wanted to give you something but I'm just not sure what to write. I'll brainstorm and if you guys want to help feel free to comment them or DM them to me. I love you guys 5ever! I'm here if you need anything!

Love Lottie 💐💐

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

93.9K 1.4K 46
โ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด?โž the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...
5.4K 65 11
"Oh, Captain, Let's make a deal Where we both say the things we both really feel" Where Venus Zegras attempts to get closer to Ethan Edwards but Noth...
89.5K 711 26
[UNDERGOING EDITING] luke hughes, your college friend invited you to his draft party the year he was seeing if he would get drafted. you finally meet...
223K 2.1K 47
When Taylor McTavish moved to Anaheim to live with her twin brother Mason she was prepared for sunny beaches and pretty sunsets. What she wasn't prep...