Hidden Feelings ☆ Obi-Wan Ken...

By vibranium_assss

Jaika is the twin sister of Anakin Skywalker. She lives on Tatooine, working as a slave for a Toydarian calle... More

PART ONE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
PART TWO
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
PART THREE
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
PART FOUR
XLI
XLII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
PART FIVE
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII

XLIII

620 25 0
By vibranium_assss

20 BBY
Kiros, Expansion Region

Jaika let out a deep sigh, pausing her meditation. Ever since the battle on Umbara, Jaika could not shake the unsettling feeling which resided within her. After experiencing the deception of a Jedi first hand, the girl could not imagine what more could come to the war. As well as the Jedi; Jaika looked up to so many Masters who had gained noble reputations throughout the war. Krell's actions made Jaika question whether the other Jedi within the council were as noble as they were celebrated. Though Jaika could feel that not all Jedi within the Council were cunning or full of schemes, as Jaika knew that Plo Koon and Kit Fisto were two of the most virtuous Jedi in the galaxy; but despite their honor, Jaika started to question those around her.

She had to admit that she was growing tired; not just physically, but also mentally. The constant betrayal and ambushes that accompanied the Jedi wherever they went; as every simple mission turned into a week long rescue. The war was growing, festering across every system of the galaxy. There were barely any neutral systems; now as the influences of both sides had infected so many peaceful planets. That was something Jaika noticed; there were only two sides, there were barely any room for neutrality without becoming a risk of occupation, by either side. The presence of peace, in its natural form, was starting to dwindle.

The girl questioned how much more they had to sacrifice to win the war. The Republic had spent so much on the constant creation of the clones and its equipment; while also treading into planets that they held no quarrel with. Sometimes Jaika had wonder whether some campaigns were worthwhile; were they making more enemies through their forces? 

Jaika's communicator rung from its place on her wrist. The girl stood up and straightened her robes that were protected with battle armor. Jaika sighed as she looked at the hybrid of two different worlds; the robes of a peaceful Jedi, and the armor of a soldier - the mixing of the two kind seemed unnatural, but now due to the constant conflict, was becoming a usual sight to the girl. 

Stepping through the darkening halls of the Venator-class Cruiser, Jaika acknowledged each clone that called out to her. The men even stopped their own conversations in order to pay her their own respects. Which caused guilt and sadness to swell within her body, as she noted that the clones could not have their own conversations without having to comply to their programming. They could never be off duty, not completely. 

Entering the bridge, Jaika placed herself beside Obi-Wan. The man wore an aura of concern once she arrived; as the girl was aware that he could sense doubt drifting from her stance. Although Anakin could sense her feelings too, he was not as attentive as Obi-Wan. After the success of Umbara, Obi-Wan had reunited with Jaika, and although their interaction was brief as Jaika had been escorted to report to the Council; Obi-Wan had sensed that something within her had vanished. He had observed how she seemed glum after whatever she had witnessed. 

Everything within Obi-Wan wished that he could have forced her to stay with him during the mission; but he also recognised that if it were not for her volunteering herself, they may have lost a lot more clones. Even still, he wished he could soothe whatever plagued her mind. She was tired, restless and although she tried to mask it, Obi-Wan knew that the girl was suffering with insomnia.

Obi-Wan peered down at the younger Jedi and sent the girl a small and comforting smile which slipped past Anakin's vigilance. Jaika returned his gesture with thoughtful eyes, before she looked forward at the approaching planet. "All clear, Sir. There are no separatist craft in the system." Cody announced, as Jaika observed the green planet. After Cody's confirmation, Obi-Wan turned on his heel and walked away, making both Skywalker twins look in his direction as he walked.

"It's been ten rotations since Master Yoda's transmission. I just hope we're not too late." Anakin expressed, as he and Jaika caught up with Obi-Wan, who approached the data table. Rex stood by, as he assessed various scans of information regarding the planet's status. "Rex, take us down." Obi-Wan ordered, earning a surprised expression from the clone. "Yes, sir." The Captain replied, deciding to comply to Obi-Wan's rather brash decisions.

Jaika masked her emotions and any kind of feeling from her face, as she met Rex's gaze. The Captain sent the girl a small nod; as he was pleased to be on yet another mission with her. Since Umbara, the two had been put on many more missions together, and succeeded at a much higher rate than when Jaika was not there. Though unbeknownst to Rex, Jaika was still suffering from the sights that she saw on the dark planet. Jaika observed Rex many times since then, and could tell from a single gaze that he carried deep bundles of distress as well; and being reminded with his losses every day when he returned to his barracks only increased his already growing trauma. Nevertheless, he carried on and continued to serve the Jedi that put him in the same positions every mission.

The two Jedi left the bridge, leaving Rex and Jaika. The girl glanced towards the clone and gave him a small nod, "I'll see you down there, Rex." She spoke, her voice soft as it was guarded with an unbreachable barrier. Rex watched her leave, while his mind formulated various questions in regards to her ever changing mannerisms.

~☆~

The gunship rocked as Jaika held onto the hand rails. "Are you sure you want to do this Jaika? Rex can always do it." Obi-Wan questioned, stepping towards the girl, while Rex nodded his head as he agreed that he would help out.

Jaika looked from the twin speeder bike that Rex and Obi-Wan were due to take, back to her lone one. The twin bikes had one person pilot, and the other fire the blaster that was attached; giving the vehicle more of a safety blanket as both passengers played their roles. Jaika observed the lone speeder-bike that she was due to operate, which had built in blasters; meaning she would have to pilot it and focus on fire at the same time.

"I'll be fine. Remember, I can pilot anything." Jaika shrugged, as if it were nothing. Obi-Wan looked at Jaika with concerned eyes, as he too observed the bike. He did not doubt that the girl had a lot of skill when it came to operating various different types of vehicles, and her multi-tasking was also up to match the same skill. But he still worried, he did not want to put her into another dangerous position. Rex stepped forward, recognising Obi-Wan's worry. "Lieutenant, I am more than happy to take the solo bike. If you took my place, you will be safe--"

"Rex, I'll be okay." Jaika interrupted, as she looked between the two men. "I appreciate both of you concern; but remember, I did pod-racing up until I was 9. If I could do that, then I can definitely do this." Jaika rationalized, as she thought back to the dangerous and highly lethal sport that her and Anakin would take part in every month. 

Obi-Wan grimaced, "If I remember correctly, you were with Anakin, and you only finished a race once--" 

"I'm taking the bike." Jaika concluded, as she stepped towards the bike, quickly cementing her choice to take the lone speeder. 

The gunship lightly landed on the ground, and as the backdoor opened; Obi-Wan and Rex steered out of the ship. Jaika sat down on the speeder and activated the engine, as it let out a roar. Pushing down on the accelerator, Jaika steered out of the ship as she acknowledged the many 501st walkers that infiltrated the quiet land.

Jaika sped through the village, as she looked from each side to locate any people. Jaika overheard Ahsoka claim that there were no people around and that it was too quiet, "They're probably hiding." Anakin stated, as Jaika pulled her speeder to ride beside his. After his statement, Obi-Wan and Rex's appeared beside her own. "Let's hope they stay hidden. It makes our job easier if we don't have to worry about them in battle." Obi-Wan claimed, making Jaika frown to herself.

"I don't like it. The clankers have never been shy about using civvies as living shields." Rex expressed, as Jaika too observed her surroundings. She narrowed her eyes as she passed the houses, a strange energy emitted from the living quarters. It seemed quiet, empty even. Something wasn't right. "I'm sure they're here somewhere. Let's make for the city center." Anakin ordered, as everyone pressed down on their accelerators.

They continued through the streets, as many clones followed after them on their bikes. Their presence was not subtle to say the least. The Jedi rounded another street corner, as a few bikes pulled up in the distance. "Biker droids dead ahead." Ahsoka warned, as Jaika looked upon the enhanced Separatist droids which rode speeders. "Squad. Tighten up. Form on me." Anakin ordered.

The droids started to fire from their bikes, knocking some troopers from their bikes. Jaika revved her engine, as she pressed down on the triggers which were attached to her steering apparatus. The girl fired back at the droids, as she swerved to avoid their blasts. Rex also fired from beside her; as the droids drew in closer.

Jaika continued to blast the droids, as one was shot off from their bike. Beside her Ahsoka stood up from her place in her speeder, as she ignited her duel blades. Jaika watched the young Jedi with a small smile, as she watched Ahsoka spin her blades into a reverse grip as she deflected the majority of the blasts that were sent her way. 

A proud smile spread across Jaika's lips once she saw Ahsoka replicate one of Jaika's techniques; as their training sessions with the two sabers had paid off. From beside her, Anakin ignited his blade and cut through multiple droids as they moved past; though his demonstration was not as impressive as Ahsoka's. 

Jaika looked forward and controlled the bike with one hand, while summoning the force with her other. She watched as she focused on a small group of bikes, as they all crashed into each other, before exploding into the ground. Jaika moved past them before focusing on her next robotic victim, as she pictured the engine and the systems within the speeder; and observed as the speeder started to shake and startle the droid. Before long, the engine exploded and ignited the panicked droid. 

The droid ran from the speeder, covered in flames; while the other bikes retreated back to wherever the other Separatist forces were located. Jaika slowed down her bike, and released the trigger from her bike, blasting the ignited droid as it dropped down to the ground; still surrounded with flames. 

"We're all clear, Master." Ahsoka called out from her backwards position on the speeder, where she had previously blasted the droids from behind them. They all continued down the same street, as they came across a small squad of B1 battle droids and two tanks. In an instant Rex, started to fire at the Separatists. Jaika quickly followed, as she pressed the trigger many times, wiping out the thin droids.

Jaika watched from the corner of her eye, as Rex revealed a bazooka that he somehow managed to sneak onto the speeder. Resting the weapon on his shoulder, he fired it at one of the tanks, making it explode into many directions as the droids around it were trapped within its debris. As they neared the second tank, Ahsoka launched herself from the speeder and dropped a detonator into the tank, before she leapt away and landed back onto the speeder.

The nearby explosion was their cue to slow their speeders, as the Jedi inspected the damage. "Captain, have your men inspect the area." Obi-Wan commanded. 

~☆~

A strange feeling stirred within Jaika as she sat on her speeder, sitting around and waiting for an indication for their next move. The girl watched as Obi-Wan spoke to the 212th clones that patrolled the area, digging up any Separatist forces from their hiding points. "Cody, any word from the Separatist commander?" Obi-Wan asked, as he approached Cody.

"He's barricaded inside. His name is Darts D'Nar. He has sent you a message, Sir." Cody revealed. The name caused a numbness to spread through Jaika's body, as she stood up from her place on the bike, as she neared the clones and their General. Jaika turned her attention towards the tower, which emitted a strange, gloomy energy. The girl looked back at Cody, as an image of a Zygerrian slaver was projected. The sight of the man caused Jaika to take in a sharp breath, as her veins spiked with an unfamiliar feeling. "Master Kenobi, come to the tower. We will negotiate terms for surrender." The man spoke, with a sinister smile. 

Although she predicted that Obi-Wan looked past the Zygerrian's mannerisms, Jaika could sense what the man must have been planning, based from her past encounters with men like him when she was young. "Well, that was easy." Obi-Wan admitted, before a sense of fury quickly infiltrated Jaika's mind. The girl quickly looked towards her brother, as Anakin forced the transmitter into his palm and squashed it, making numerous sparks fly out of it. "Zygerrian scum. I'll handle that slaver." Anakin seethed. Jaika quickly joined his side, as she sensed his anger decrease slightly. 

"Not alone." Jaika spoke, sharing a gaze with her angry brother. The sighting of the Zygerrian certainly brought back the girl's past feelings towards how she felt about her life back on Tatooine; the hopelessness wrapped around her resentment drifted back into her system as she glanced up at the tower where the slaver probably sat, laughing to himself. Jaika quickly resolved the question on why the town seemed so quiet. "He asked for me. I need you to locate the missing Togruta colonists." Obi-Wan spoke, earning an annoyed huff from the Jedi.

Jaika met Obi-Wan's gaze, "I'll go with you. You need me." Jaika spoke, making it sound more like a statement than a request. The Jedi knew there was no point in battling Jaika, and after calculating the numbers on each scout, he concluded that extra backup could not hurt. The Jedi rolled his eyes before sending Jaika a nod. Seeming somewhat satisfied that Jaika was going to face the Zygerrian, and not just Obi-Wan; Anakin faced his friend, "Fine. I'll have Admiral Yularen infiltrate a planetary bio-scan." Anakin spoke, before he walked off, carrying his darkened mood with him.

Once he left, Obi-Wan glanced down at Jaika, who met his with grateful eyes. "Thank you." Jaika spoke, feeling glad that he agreed to her coming with him. Jaika quickly moved away from Obi-Wan as her eyes landed on Anakin who paced after he finished his conversation with his Admiral through transmission.

Jaika placed a hand on her brother's shoulder once his call ended. Anakin looked down at her with questioning eyes, though she could see his rage steam from behind them. "I'll make sure Obi-Wan doesn't do anything stupid." Jaika spoke, sensing that Anakin felt a loss of control as he could not face the slaver himself. Anakin nodded, "Be careful. You know what they're like." Anakin warned, earning a small smile from the girl.

"I think nearly 10 years has taught me what to look out for." Jaika spoke, before she turned on her heel and stopped beside Obi-Wan who waited for her. The Jedi Master observed Jaika, how composed yet shaken she seemed. While Anakin portrayed his anger towards the slaver in a very outward and expressionistic fashion; Jaika kept to herself, conveying little to no emotion. Though by now, Obi-Wan knew better, as he could sense conflict spill from the girl. 

Plo Koon's teachings were clear as he looked down at the girl. She was in distress about facing her past troubles; but she faced it with a calm mask. To any other person, she looked unbothered, but Obi-Wan knew what she was thinking as he noted to look out for Jaika.

~☆~

The ride in the elevator was silent, as not a single word was uttered between the Jedi. Jaika's ears twitched once she overheard voices from within the approaching room, "I'm going to make the Jedi pay for their arrogance. I have them right where I want them." A distant voice spoke out.

"Do tell." Obi-Wan mused, as the two Jedi appeared in the room. Jaika felt her hands close into fists once she looked upon the slaver. Jaika observed her surroundings, as two security droids neared them with their blasters. Looking past the droids, Jaika observed the cages which had multiple creatures trapped within them. The sight of the cages made her stomach droop, as her not so fond memories reminded her of her first few images of life; her first memories being trapped within a cage while drunk older men laughed at her as they hit her cage with their bottles; as they joked about the endless possibilities if the slave girl were to end up under their possession.

Jaika guarded the anger that started to boil up from within her as she looked at the greedy man. Her eyes drifted towards the holocall, where two figures stood; another Zygerrian turned to the Jedi, alongside a very familiar face. Count Dooku. "Gentleman, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Knight. And Jaika Skywalker, Jedi Knight." Dooku introduced, wearing a resentful glare. The men turned back to the slaver. "D'Nar, bring him to me...on his knees." Dooku spoke, as the two Jedi shared a glance.

Dooku peered towards the girl, "And bring her too, make sure she is in good condition. I want her unharmed." Dooku instructed, making an uneasy feeling churn within her stomach. Jaika's hands neared her hilts, before a hand quickly caught hers. Jaika's eyes quickly shot towards Obi-Wan's, who wore a look of seriousness as he gently shook his head at her. The girl let out a sigh, indicating her compliance as he dropped her hand from his grasp. The loss of his presence casted a cold shiver across her hand.

"With pleasure." The Zygerrian answered before ending the call to the two men. Obi-Wan moved forward with his hands up in surrender, influencing Jaika to do the same as she slowly moved hers upwards as she followed behind him. "We were going to discuss surrender?" Obi-Wan questioned, moving past the droids that aimed at the two Jedi. The Zygerrian grinned, "Yes. You will surrender." 

Jaika frowned slightly, as her and Obi-Wan stopped in front of the desk that the slaver sat at. "We obviously have a misunderstanding my friend." Obi-Wan spoke, as the two Jedi slowly lowered their arms. Jaika subtly pressed her communicator, transmitting their discussion as it fed to Anakin for him to listen into. "No, you are wrong Jedi." The slaver answered, while Obi-Wan posed with his surprised face. 

"Am I?" Obi-Wan questioned. "You're no doubt aware your droid forces have been destroyed and you are surrounded. Do the honorable thing and give up now, D'Nar. I promise you will receive fair treatment." Obi-Wan spoke, in an attempt to sway the slaver. Jaika glanced at the Jedi through uncertain eyes, as she was sure that the slaver had made many deals with people in the past, so he was not a fool.

"You've broken through my defenses. You think you've won. Think again. I have planted bombs all over the city. No one will survive, Now surrender." The Zygerrian explained, making Jaika's jaw clench as she looked at the greedy man. 

Beside her, Obi-Wan maintained his ignorant persona, as he continued to play with the slaver's patience. "If you're not bluffing, then I must concede, but you'll have to make considerations. First, you release the colonists." Obi-Wan betted. The Slaver did not react to Obi-Wan's statements, "Here is my counteroffer." The man spoke, as the droid beside him pressed a button in its hand.

A shockwave instantly sent tremors through the room, shaking the presences in the room as a distance boom echoed around them. Jaika turned on her heel and ran towards the window that was at the opposite side of the room. Obi-Wan joined her side, as they both observed the building which had thick black smoke floating from it. "There were no colonists in that structure, but there could have been. Now bow down and surrender to me, you Jedi filth." The Zygerrian ordered, sparking large amounts of resentment within Jaika as her hatred towards the man started to build. 

Obi-Wan approached the slaver's desk with raised hands, as he surrendered. Obi-Wan removed his lightsaber from his belt and placed it on the desk. Jaika frowned, as she looked at Obi-Wan with confused eyes. The Zygerrian looked past Obi-Wan and towards Jaika who was armed with two lightsabers. Obi-Wan turned to Jaika and approached her, who took a step back and shot the man a warning glance. "Follow my lead." Obi-Wan whispered, as Jaika gave him an unsure look. 

Letting out a sigh, the girl unclipped both of her blades as she placed the two hilts in Obi-Wan's hand. The Jedi shot the girl a comforting look, as he turned around and placed the two lightsabers on the desk alongside his own. "We surrender." Obi-Wan admitted, holding his hands up as Jaika followed in suit. 

The slaver smirked at the sight of two Jedi falling to him. "Long before the war, you Jedi destroyed the great Zygerrian Slave Empire. I would kill you now, but Dooku would prefer you alive." The Zygerrian ranted, as he stood up and paced in front of the two Jedi.

"I understand your frustration. It is unfortunate we cannot resolve our differences, as you do in the Zygerrian tradition." Obi-Wan explained, as the slaver looked at the two Jedi, while the Convor that was in his grasp flew away, and perched out of reach. The slaver laughed in response, as he looked between the two Jedi. "With no weapons, you would fight me?" The Zygerrian laughed, as he got up in Obi-Wan's face.

Jaika's eyes hardened when she looked at the Slaver's attempt to intimidate Obi-Wan "For good reason." Jaika spoke up for the first time, causing both men to look at her. While Obi-Wan looked at her with panicked eyes, the slaver looked down at her with curious ones. "Say, if I win, you reveal the location of the colonists and the bombs." Jaika proposed, as the slaver approached her with a sinister smile. "And If I win, I'll deliver you to Dooku in a cage, like one of these filthy creatures." The Zygerrian threatened, as he turned and faced Obi-Wan.

"Perhaps." Obi-Wan answered, before he was quickly thrown through the air, before he crashed down against some of the cages. Jaika instantly tensed up, as the man groaned. The Slaver approached the male Jedi, "Careful. You're disturbing my pets." The slaver mused.

"The only disturbance here is you." Jaika spoke, making the Zygerrian turn around and face her. The man let out a laugh once he saw her squaring up to him, pitying the girl; as Obi-Wan's eyes widened once he saw what the girl was doing. 

The slaver lunged forward and swinged an arm to punch the girl. Jaika quickly ducked and rolled out of the way so she was beside him, as she kicked him from behind his knees. The slaver let out a small groan as he faced the girl who was out of arm's reach. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he jumped towards her, which Jaika dodged by rolling on the ground, beneath his legs as she slipped past, or through, him. Jaika stood up once she recovered herself; while the Zygerrian processed what happened and turned to face her once again. 

By now Obi-Wan had recovered, and surprise attacked the slaver from behind, as he wrapped his arms around his neck to drag him away from Jaika. The slaver quickly threw Obi-Wan to the ground again, as he began to punch the Jedi with no remorse. A small chirp from beside Jaika caught her attention, as she glanced towards the Convor. She watched as it looked at her and flapped its wings while chirping; before the girl looked at the other cages where the animals growled against the metal confinement.

Jaika tuned out the slaver's rant to Obi-Wan, as she neared the other cages and inspected the creatures that looked at her with pleading eyes. The girl glanced towards the Zygerrian who threw Obi-Wan to the ground again, as he ignored a call from a droid. Obi-Wan slid towards where Jaika stood, making anger simmer within her as she faced the slaver. Jaika stepped past the beaten up Jedi, who grew weaker and weaker, "Jaika, no." Obi-Wan groaned.

The girl instantly ran towards the slaver, as she ducked under one of his arms as he swung at her. Jaika used his leg to boost her jump, as she wrapped herself around his shoulders, and wrapped her arms around his neck. The slaver groaned from her tight grip, as he staggered against the floor in an attempt to sway her grasp. 

The slaver turned and forced his back into a wall, as Jaika moved her positioning as she jumped from his shoulder and kicked his legs out from beneath him. The man tripped forward and swung out for Jaika, trapping her in his arms as he held his large hands around her neck. "You fight sneakily, like a slave." The Zygerrian spat, as Jaika glared at him. 

Jaika did not repsond, as she scratched the slaver's face. Her swipe made him drop her to the ground as the man clutched his face as he looked at the small streaks of blood that were printed onto his hand. The man hissed at the girl as he approached Jaika for another attack, only to be pushed back by the other Jedi; as Obi-Wan forced himself infront of Jaika. 

The girl took a step back and watched them brawl, as she turned her attention towards the animals. Letting the force's spirit drift around her, Jaika focused on the caged creatures, as they listened to her. 

The Zygerrian paused his fight with Obi-Wan once he noticed all of the creatures howl from their cages, as some battered and hit the metal lining. Before he could question what the filthy Jedi Slave did, the tactical droid approached him, angering him even more, "Uh, the Jedi have disarmed your bombs." The B1 droid said through the transmission. "What?" The slaver growled as he threw Obi-Wan to the side, before he grabbed the detonator and pressed it multiple times as he looked out of the window.

Jaika was instantly by Obi-Wan's side, as she carefully helped him up, onto his feet. "It certaintly took him long enough this time." Obi-Wan spoke, once he was on his feet. The two Jedi shared a glance, as Obi-Wan forced the droids into the air and crushed them; Jaika reached out and summoned the three lightsaber hilts. Once they all smacked into her grasp, she handed Obi-Wan his weapon, before they both faced the slaver. 

"Should we discuss your surrender....again?" Jaika played, as the slaver turned around and looked upon the girl who ignited both of her lightsabers, and the Jedi beside her who ignited his single weapon. The Zygerrian ran towards the tactical droid, as he growled at the two Jedi. "I still have one bomb left, Jedi." He spoke, as he turned the droid around and started to type a code into its back, while the droid exclaimed its betrayal.

The Zygerrian threw the droid at the two Jedi, while he escaped with the Convor. Jaika quickly pushed the complaining droid off her, as it attempted to reach for the bomb. Jaika let out a sigh as she stood up and force pushed it through the window, as the bomb detonated outside. Jaika turned to Obi-Wan, who spoke into his communicator, "Anakin, come in. D'Nar is making his escape from the tower." Obi-Wan spoke. "On our way." Anakin responded.

~☆~

The two Jedi ran out of the lift, as they both sprinted from the entrance of the tower. Jaika ran with both ignited blades in her hands, as her feet shifted against the slippery stoned ground. Her eyes locked onto the slaver that boarded a shuttle at the other end of the platform. 

The two Jedi neared the ship, as its thrusters roared out as a storm clouded from within the ship. The shuttle started to take off from the ground. Obi-Wan was quickly filled with defeat as he stopped in his path. Jaika stopped beside him and recognised his doubt, "Just wait for it." Jaika spoke after sensing the approaching ruckus. 

As if on cue, two walkers jumped through the bushes as they ran across the ground towards the ascending ship. The two walkers jumped from the edge of the platform, boosting high into the air, before the two Jedi who rode them, boosted themselves from the walkers; as they jumped even higher and landed on the ship.

Jaika heard Obi-Wan let out a sigh of relief as he saw Anakin and Ahsoka land on the ship. The girl looked towards the beaten up Jedi and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, "Are you okay?" Jaika asked, after witnessing him be thrown around like a prey in a rancor sacrifice. The Jedi glanced towards the caring Jedi, who wore worried eyes. His eyes traveled from her comforting hand to her gentle eyes. 

He nodded, "I am now that Anakin is with him." Obi-Wan spoke, replacing the statement that was in his mind; he truthfully, felt better once Jaika helped him to his feet, or when she helped him in his plan. Or just her being there with him. 

Jaika sensed that he was not being completely truthful, but the girl decided not to push him. The girl lowered her hand, and turned around to face the clones that approached them, while Obi-Wan continued to watch her with eyes filled with admiration, along with another present emotion.

(5046 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.2K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 45.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC