After I transmigrated into th...

By An-errr

Summary: Shen Qiqi is a popular author who loves to write stories where the female lead is cruelly abused, ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87: Extra 1
Chapter: 88 Extra 2
Chapter 89: Extra 3
Chapter 90: Extra 4
Chapter 91: Extra 5
Chapter 92: Extra 6
Chapter 93: Extra 7
Chapter 94: Extra 8
Chapter 95: Extra 9
Chapter 96: Wedding Banquet (Part 1)

Chapter 97: Wedding Banquet (Part 2 - Ending)

923 62 7
By An-errr

The dragon and phoenix candles illuminated each other, with the scent of sandalwood lingering in the air and soft music playing.

As soon as Situ Yun finished speaking, two attendants hurried forward from either side, carrying two soft cushions and placing them in front of the bride and groom.

The couple faced forward and respectfully kowtowed.

"Second bow to the parents."

Shen Qiqi and Liu Shuang stood up from the cushions and faced the Master Chang Yao on the high platform. They stood shoulder to shoulder, lowered their bodies, and kowtowed seriously and heavily.

Liu Shuang knelt down for a long time and then spoke in a firm and resolute voice: "Thank you, Master, for nurturing and teaching me for many years. It's like giving me a new life. I will never forget it... Please accept my bow!" After speaking, she kowtowed deeply again.

Chang Yao looked at the two kneeling people, nodding repeatedly and murmuring softly, "Good, good..."

There were a few wrinkles around his eyes, and his voice trembled slightly.

Shen Qiqi stood up and suddenly winked at him with a smile. "As the saying goes, one day as a teacher, lifelong as a father. I also want to thank my master for cultivating my sister so excellently. She is truly amazing, and all thanks to you! Please rest assured, from now on, I will take care of my Senior sister!"

Amidst the laughter in the room, Chang Yao turned his head, wiped away the tears from his eyes with his thumb, and scolded with a smile, "You silly girl, you never show any respect!"

Situ Yun walked to his side and patted his shoulder, whispering, "Master Chang Yao, it's about time."

Chang Yao paused.

Everyone saw that his eyes turned red, and he hesitated for a moment before taking out a piece of paper from his pocket with trembling hands.

Shen Qiqi stood up and stared at him expectantly.

This was supposed to be the part where the new couple would bow to each other, but Chang Yao cleared his throat and took out a piece of paper.

He spoke each word seriously and said, "Liu Shuang, from now on, no matter what happens, whether the heavens collapse or the earth crumbles, whether the seas dry up or the rocks wither, will you be willing to tolerate her recklessness, clumsiness, and stubbornness? Will you share her pain, hardships, and illnesses, enjoy delicious food, the future, and dreams together, share the same bed and live in the same tomb, depend on each other for life, and never leave each other until death? Will you marry her and be together forever?"

The audience erupted in excitement, and Liu Shuang hesitated for a moment, clearly not expecting this.

But soon, a helpless and indulgent laugh came from under the red veil, and she answered firmly and clearly, "I do."

Chang Yao nodded, then turned to Shen Qiqi and said, "Shen..."

Shen Qiqi couldn't wait any longer and shouted loudly, like a bolt from the blue, "I do!"

Everyone covered their ears, and Chang Yao's mouth twitched as he put down the paper and said, "What's your hurry? I haven't even asked yet!"

Shen Qiqi smirked and said, "Those who understand, understand. Don't ask, the answer is yes!"

Chang Yao: "......"

Shen Qiqi politely smiled, "Thank you, Master, you can sit down now."

Chang Yao shook his head helplessly and sat down.

In front of everyone, Shen Qiqi walked up to Liu Shuang and carefully took out a small crimson box from her pocket. She opened the lid, and inside the black velvet, there was a small shiny silver ring.

Liu Shuang was surprised.

"Senior Sister, I proposed to you too hastily before, and I owe you an engagement ring," Shen Qiqi said, looking down at the small silver ring, her heart pounding like a drum. "But I can't go back to modern times now, so I had to make one myself."

She nervously took off the silver ring and gently held Liu Shuang's fair hand, like holding a fragile treasure. "I'm not very skilled, so please don't mind."

"I don't mind," Liu Shuang said.

Shen Qiqi suddenly raised her head, and through the hazy red veil, she saw the smiling eyes and eyebrows of the other person.

Before Liu Shuang traveled back in time, she had some knowledge about modern weddings. She tilted her head and stretched out her hand, silently agreeing to the other person's actions.

Shen Qiqi pursed her lips, her hand trembling slightly, and after a few attempts, she successfully put on the ring.

The silver ring, which was the perfect size, gradually passed through her slender fingertips and finally rested on her ring finger.

Liu Shuang looked at the ring and said tenderly, "I really like it."

"If you like it, that's good." Shen Qiqi's face suddenly turned red, and she whispered, "I also made one."

"Then let me put it on for you." Liu Shuang reached out and took the other box from Shen Qiqi, and held her left hand. The cold fingertips scratched Shen Qiqi's palm a few times where no one could see.

The diamond-shaped gemstone, which was polished to a shine, sparkled with a silver light, and the small ring slipped onto her ring finger and firmly secured in place. The silver ring on her ring finger shimmered, and the smile on Shen Qiqi's lips became even more radiant.

Suddenly, Situ Yun coughed twice, and the guests below suddenly reacted and burst into applause, feeling surprised in their hearts: was this gentle demon lord real?

Zhao Ke laughed, "...So this is the 'surprise' she mentioned before? No wonder she's my junior sister!"

Seeing that the ceremony was almost complete, Situ Yun announced, "The wedding is complete. Take the bride to the bridal chamber!"

The maidservants approached to assist Liu Shuang up the stairs, but Shen Qiqi waved them away.

The next moment, Liu Shuang felt a tightness around her waist, and she was lifted off the ground for a moment - Shen Qiqi had actually picked her up and carried her in her arms.

The amused guests: !!!

"The demon lord's wife is so bold... it's truly terrifying!"

Shen Qiqi carried Liu Shuang towards the door, teasing her along the way, "Senior sister, let me carry you inside."

Liu Shuang smiled and wrapped her hands around her neck. "Are you tired?"

Shen Qiqi pouted and whined, "No, you're so light. You should eat more in the future..."

As they gradually walked away, Ji Zhihua walked to Zhao Ke's side and patted his shoulder before calmly sitting down. "Alright, we can continue eating now."

She held a goose leg and enjoyed it with relish.

Situ Yun also walked to their table and sat down, crossing his legs with a look of surviving a disaster on his face. "This Shen family member is really tricky. I wonder where she learned all this from."

"You already knew she was going to sneak out, didn't you?" Ji Zhihua looked at him with a side glance. "Why didn't you say anything earlier? We were so worried!"

Situ Yun defended himself, "She wouldn't let me say anything. What else could I do?"

Ji Zhihua teased, "Wow, young master Situ, I didn't know you were so obedient."

Situ Yun retorted, "What else was I supposed to do? What if Shen Qiqi went and told Liu Shuang about it?"

Ji Zhihua joked, "Oh my, you dare to mention the demon lord's name directly. You're done for."

The noise was hurting the ears of Chang Yao, who interrupted, "Stop making noise! Can we just eat first?"

Situ Yun snorted and turned his head away without saying a word.

Ji Zhihua ignored him and swallowed her tea before turning to Zhao Ke. "What are the two of you planning to do now? How about staying at the Black Tower for a few days?"

"Okay." Zhao Ke nodded. "Thank you, Miss Ji and Young Master Situ."

"Don't mention it." Ji Zhihua smiled. "Didn't I say before that I wanted to take you on a tour of the demon realm's street food? This is a perfect opportunity..."

Situ Yun whispered, "Oh, foodie."

Ji Zhihua slapped the table and exclaimed, "What did you say?!?!"

Seeing that they were about to argue again, Zhao Ke and Chang Yao glanced at each other and shook their heads helplessly.

The surrounding voices went from noisy to silent.

Shen Qiqi held Liu Shuang and walked into the bridal chamber, lifting the hibiscus curtain carefully and placing the person in her arms on the bed.

Inside the room, the dragon and phoenix candles flickered, and the light and shadow were half-bright and half-dark, flowing vaguely like water on the bright red quilt cover.

Shen Qiqi sat down next to her and saw a red balance pole tied with red silk beside the bed. This balance pole was used by the groom to lift the red veil of the bride.

She picked up the balance pole and turned her head to meet Liu Shuang's gaze.

Through the red veil, the dim candlelight vaguely outlined Liu Shuang's stunning facial features, and her bright eyes were full of warmth.

Shen Qiqi's heart beat faster and hotter.

"Senior sister... " She whispered, "I'm going to lift the veil."

Liu Shuang's voice came from under the veil: "Okay."

The tip of the balance pole lifted the corner of the red veil slowly.

First, her delicate and beautiful jaw came into view, followed by a pair of vermilion lips. The crimson lipstick gently smeared on the lips and naturally spread to the sides.

Under the dark blue eyebrows drawn like willow leaves, the curved eyelashes trembled slightly, casting a small arc of shadow.

The emerald green tassel on the phoenix crown hung on the neck, making the slender neck just enough to fit in one's hand. The candlelight flickered in her black and bright eyes, clearly reflecting Shen Qiqi's stunned face.

Never before had Shen Qiqi seen Liu Shuang in a red wedding dress, and she was so stunning that she couldn't take her eyes off her.

For a moment, Shen Qiqi forgot to speak until Liu Shuang lightly tapped her nose, and she came back to her senses.

Liu Shuang pointed to her nose, "It's time to drink the bridal wine."

Her chilly fingertips left a trace of warmth on the tip of her nose.

Shen Qiqi got up and walked to the table to get the wine.

She sat back on the bed with a wine bottle, but Liu Shuang reminded her, "You forgot to bring the cups."

Liu Shuang smiled, her eyes curving with a radiant beauty.

Shen Qiqi was already getting drunk just from her smile.

She blushed as if she had just woken up from a dream, filled two porcelain cups with wine, and they drank from them, taking turns.

Liu Shuang held her cup close, and its faint fragrance wrapped around her like smoke.

Their arms entwined, they drank the warm wine that burned their throats.

After putting down the cup, Liu Shuang looked at Shen Qiqi with lowered eyes.

Her voice was hoarse from the wine as she asked softly, "Why is your face so red?"

Shen Qiqi slowly touched her face and realized that her cheeks were burning hot.

Liu Shuang tilted her head and asked, blushing, "Is it hot?"

Shen Qiqi lightly touched her forehead with the back of her hand before she could respond.

She felt a cold touch on her eyelids, nose, and lips, followed by gentle pressure upward.

In the next second, a figure had already pushed her down.

A warm sensation spread through her lips, and the tip of Liu Shuang's tongue teased her playfully as their lips parted.

She tasted the strong alcohol and the taste of her own lip gloss from her lips.

Shen Qiqi blinked slowly and flipped Liu Shuang over, pressing her down on the bed. "We agreed that I'd be in charge this time," she said, her hot breath making the distance between them seem even closer.

Liu Shuang's cold eyes turned slightly red.

During the previous kiss, her phoenix coronet had fallen to the side, and her upright hair was now scattered like a bed of black satin. Her lips were tinged with a water-red color, and her rouge had been eaten away, revealing an even more charming and tempting look.

She tilted her head slightly, exposing her slender white neck and smiled, "Then come on."

Shen Qiqi looked at her, her eyes growing darker as she suddenly lowered her head and bit her neck.

Their teeth clashed against each other, not too hard but filled with an insinuating sense of danger, like a powerful predator playing with its prey.

Liu Shuang trembled slightly but didn't resist, closing her eyes and letting her do as she wished.

Shen Qiqi kissed her and asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

"No...," she replied.

She felt a piercing pain in her neck, as if she had bitten harder.

Unconsciously, Liu Shuang raised her eyebrows and felt warm liquid flowing down her neck.

Shen Qiqi looked down and said slowly, "Ah, I've bitten you and drew blood."

Liu Shuang didn't mind and reached out to touch her cheek, saying in a gentle voice, "Junior Sister, you're drunk."

Shen Qiqi replied, "No, I'm not. I only had one drink."

"You are."

"I'm not!"

Shen Qiqi lowered her head with a fierce and stubborn tone, "I want to eat you."

....

The figure in the curtains shook, and the warm breeze passed outside the window, a night of sweet dreams.

The next morning, Liu Shuang woke up from her sleep and found a hand wrapped around her waist, holding her tightly in her arms.

Feeling the movement in her arms, Shen Qiqi lazily opened her eyes and hoarsely said, "Senior Sister, are you awake?"

Liu Shuang didn't say anything, she turned her back to her, curled up in the blanket, and suddenly her ears turned red.

Shen Qiqi knew she was thin-skinned and couldn't help but laugh.

She hugged Liu Shuang and the blanket together, kissed her earlobe lightly, and said with a smile, "It's still early, let's sleep a little longer."

Liu Shuang's voice was muffled as she replied, "Morning court..."

Shen Qiqi said, "On the second day of our marriage, who cares about morning court? Let it go!"

Liu Shuang asked, "What about Master..."

Shen Qiqi hugged her tightly and said, "Let Ji Zhihua take them out to play for a few days."

Liu Shuang obediently curled back.

After a moment, she tightly held the bedding, and said in a low voice, "Junior sister, I lost control last night..."

Shen Qiqi quickly replied, "I thought it was great. We can do it again a few more times."

Liu Shuang said, "..."

Shen Qiqi rubbed her cheek against the back of her neck and said in a sticky, affectionate voice, "Senior Sister, I really like you. Don't turn your back on me, okay?"

"Don't be shy, everyone has their own desires, and they deserve respect. Don't worry, no matter what you look like, I will like it."

Liu Shuang then turned over with a flushed face and looked at Shen Qiqi's shining eyes. She smiled helplessly and said, "I love you too."

Shen Qiqi leaned in and kissed her lips, saying with great sincerity, "I will fully cooperate with you in the future, and we can do it however you want."

"Okay..."

【End of the extra story】

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Translator's note: Wuwuwuw... The story of Shen Qiqi and Liu Shuang ends here🤧.

Thank you everyone for joining me on this journey... May you find the happiness you want~.

Anyway, if you are satisfied with my translation, I would greatly appreciate it if you could consider sending me a monetary contribution of any amount, even as little as ₱1. You can send the amount through GCash to this number: 09202881825.

Thank you~. Don't forget to vote for this book~~. Goodbye~~~.

Additional, Please do support the original Author [https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4938626]☺️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
3.7K 398 14
ស្នេហាក្នុងយុគសម័យបុរាណ ដែលប្រកាន់វណ្ណៈពូជសាសន៍និងទំនៀមទម្លាប់ប្រពៃណី ប្រុសហើយនិងស្រី តែស្នេហាមួយគូនេះ បានស្រឡាញ់ ភេទដូចគ្នា ដែរនាំឲ្យ គ្រួសារមិនយល់ព...
189K 8.1K 52
(LCF and TBOAH reaction fic). Permanently sealing away the God of Despair had stronger consequences than expected. Even the God of Balance did not ex...
6.7K 75 11
和未婚妻的死对头HE了 Author:闲词 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5224993 https://www.shubaow.net/212_212189/ Yu Ning has an alpha fiancée that everyon...