Classroom of the Elite: Elite...

Av specterknight18

Nogami Ryusei is a teenager who is entering one of the most prestigious schools in the country, Tokyo metropo... Mer

Volume 1 Chapter 2
Volume 1 Chapter 3
Volume 1 Chapter 4
Volume 1 Chapter 5
Volume 1 Chapter 6
Volume 1 Chapter 7
Volume 1 Chapter 8
Volume 2 Chapter 1
Volume 2 Chapter 2
Volume 2 Chapter 3

Volume 1 Chapter 1

944 13 25
Av specterknight18

on a bus there is currently a young man with red hair and light green eyes sitting listening to music and looking at the landscapes through the window while waiting to arrive at his destination.

ryusei pov
Who would have thought that I would be going to one of the best schools in the country financed by the Japanese government, anyone wanted to be in my shoes but I was still undecided whether to come here or not, as much as this place was very famous and made its students when If graduates had a very high rate of getting a great job I was still hesitating to take the exams.

As much as my older sister came to this school and before she came she told me it was a great school, I couldn't think of going three years without seeing my family which consisted of my mother and my grandparents we lived in the same house but I ended up accepting in the end to come because it would be a great experience to learn how to manage alone without needing my family.

The uniform is not bad, I actually thought it was cool and also I'm not the only one here wearing it so there are also some students on this bus with this same uniform

well i was lost in my thoughts but something caught my attention, a blond young man seemed to be arguing with someone and it also looked like there was a poor lady next to them, what are they arguing about? I decide to take my phone out and hear what the argument was about.

???: so you're saying you won't give up your place because you think you're superior?

???: haha that's right my lady, I value myself above anyone else for that.o I won't give in to any request!
the young man firmly said what he believed

wow, apparently he must be that kind of person who doesn't care about the opinion of others and does what he wants and worst of all he was going to the same place as me because he was wearing the same uniform as me, whatever it is the last time i see it but depending on how unlucky i am i don't doubt it at all.

I saw that this discussion got everyone's attention on the bus... well almost everyone because I saw a girl with black hair reading a book and she wasn't not paying attention to what was going on around her kept her eyes fixed on the book I gave her a look at the title of the book, and I saw that the title was: crime and punishment, interesting book but I got angry reading it and that is the fault of the sensei who practically forced me to read this book.

I put my vision back on the discussion of those two that seemed to end but

???: hum...I also think the lady is right.

There was a girl who was also wearing the same uniform as me and it looked like both of them were going to start the argument again but before they could delve further into the matter I decided to get it over with so I raised my hand and said.

Ryusei: hey lady, if you want can you stay here in my place? I don't care if you want!

old lady: thank you very much young man!
she says in thanks to me.

although I'm too lazy to get up I do it quickly, and again I take a look at the young woman with black hair who was concentrated on the book looking like she would never take her attention away from it but to my bad luck she ends up looking at the same side as I am and our eyes meet but I quickly turn away so nothing weird happens.

then people must have thought that i did that out of pity for the lady, which is not a lie i also did it because firstly i wanted to end the discussion right away and secondly because if it were my grandmother in this lady's place i wouldn't want her to stay in either standing waiting a long time to arrive at your destination.

i go to the back of the bus and pull over to a seat there and i meant to go back to listening to music but before i do that, that same girl who was trying to help you.

???: excuse me?

Ryusei: yes, what do you want?

??? : I wanted to thank you for helping lady by giving her her place.

Ryusei: ah don't worry! I didn't like that lady's situation either.
she said giving a friendly smile.

???: and even.
she also said smiling

???: I noticed that you have the same uniform as me so I assume we are going to the same place.

Ryusei: That's right.

???: so let me introduce myself my name is kushida kikyo!
she said very happy

She is very pretty with short beige hair and crimson eyes.

Ryusei: nice to meet you kushida-san my name is nogami ryusei.

so after we presented we stayed talking for a while until we arrived at our destination and when we stopped i say goodbye to her i start to get off the bus going back to listening to music and i was listening to despacito and looking straight ahead now the school entrance looks huge, i decide to move on but I notice that same girl who was glued to the book talking to a boy with brown hair but I don't know what they're talking about.

I walk forward pretending not to notice their presence, hoping the girl doesn't approach him and everything was going fine but suddenly I feel someone touching my shoulder to get my attention when I turn around I notice the same girl I was trying to avoid.

and now looking at her face to face I notice that she is very beautiful.

Ryusei: Excuse me?

???: Sorry to interrupt but you were looking at me on the bus and I would like to know why?
the girl says this with an expressionless face

Ryusei: ah...about that I'm sorry if it gave the impression that I was looking at you I was actually looking at the book you were reading.

well technically it was a half truth since the first time I actually looked at her book and I looked at her a second time.

???: I understand, if that's all it was, no problem.
she says leaving

I look at her going away but I don't waste time and follow her example.

Some minutes later

man I'm already walking for a few minutes and I'm not finding my class which is class D that just shows how big this place is or that I'm just terrible at driving.

I walk a little further and find my class... finally!

when i enter i notice some familiar figures first the blonde guy from the bus who was arguing with that lady, i also saw kushida-san and that girl from before and that boy with brown hair next to her by the window.

I looked for my seat and saw that the seat that had my name on it was between the same girl I had a quick chat with and a girl with glasses with pink hair so I'm just going there.

as soon as I entered the room I had already stopped listening to music, when I sat down in my seat I ended up hearing something.

???: *sigh* first him, now you just see more unpleasant coincidences.
she said without taking her eyes off the book

Wait, is she talking about me? what did I do that was unpleasant for her? Was it because I looked at her, and the fact that there are people who don't like to be stared at but that alone was enough for me to be called nasty!

Ryusei: and the bad luck of fate
I decide to answer.

she looked like she was going to answer but before that happened a woman who looked to be at least 30 years old entered, her long hair was tied in a ponytail

???: Ahem, good morning, new students. My name is Chiyabashira sae and I'm in charge of this year's D class. I teach the history of Japan. This school doesn't rearrange classes every year, so for the next three years I hope to meet you all, although the entrance ceremony is in an hour I will distribute the list of special school rules and the enrollment guide.

ahead, the leaflets were passed.

In this school there are special rules that make it different from others as all students are required to live on the school campus and are prohibited from contacting anyone outside.

Even getting in immediate contact with the family is impossible without permission from the school although I already knew about these two as my family and I had been out of contact with my sister for two years.

Leaving the school grounds is also not allowed.

However, there are facilities so that students are not restricted, there are karaoke bars, a theater room, cafes and even boutiques, you can compare with a small town where there is a campus of more than 600,000 square meters.

But what draws the most attention is the s system.

Chiyabashira: Now I'm going to distribute the student card. With this card you can buy any in any store and facility on campus. It works like a credit card however be careful how many points you use. there's nothing you can't buy at school, as long as everything is buyable at school.

perai does it mean that we can buy something beyond the basic needs and things like appliances, clothes and etc?

Chiyabashira: Student cards can be used by swiping them through the machines. Using the machines is very easy, so you won't have any problems with them. points will be automatically credited on the first day of the month. everyone should already have 100,000 points on their card. moreover 1 point is equivalent to 1 yen, any further explanation is unnecessary.

at this moment the restless room.

I admit that I didn't expect this, I'm even amazed!, 100,000 yen is an absurd amount! for students even more like a monthly allowance.

Chiyabashira: Would you be surprised by the amount of points awarded? This school measures student abilities. Everyone here has passed the entrance exam, shown some level of merit and worth. the amount of money is a reflection on your skills. use the points as you see fit however all points will be taken over after graduation as it is impossible to turn these points into cash, there is no point in saving points, how the points are used is up to you, you can transfer them to others people. However the practice of bullying others by point is prohibited. The school is strict about bullying.

Chiyabashira: It seems like no one has any doubts, so please lead a good student life.
she finishes all her explanation.

Ryusei: And I thought school would be too strict.
I muttered.

???: I certainly expected more from this school.
the girl next door said maybe she thought i was talking to her

so this school forces us to live in the dorms and I forbid us to leave the campus or get in touch with anyone outside and in exchange they give us an allowance to spend here with the facilities they offer.

In the end, I don't know much to say but I guess it was to be expected after all, the greatest merit of Koudou Ikusei High school is the almost 100% employment rate.

after sensei left, the room became an uproar because of all the information passed to us.

???: everyone, can you hear me a little bit?
a student who seemed to have that air of someone who draws attention wherever he goes.

He didn't have dyed hair, looked like a normal student, and didn't have any traits of a delinquent.

???: From today we'll be in class for the next three years, so how about we introduce ourselves and become friends. after all we have time until the entrance ceremony so what do you think?

Well then, he was the first to take action, so that the others could also introduce themselves, because there would be few who would have the same courage that he had.

???: I agree! After all we don't know anything about each other not even our names.
after another student said several others supported the idea.

???: My name is Hirata Yousuke, as I was often called by my first name, Yousuke at my old school, feel free to use my first name.
Although I like sports, I like football in particular and plan on playing football at this school. please take care of me.

good with this presentation without any hesitation or nervousness and yet talking about football so passionately, he must have surely become popular with the girls.

Hirata: Well if that was satisfactory...can we continue with the introductions?

thereupon raised a girl who was clearly very nervous but all the same she intended to try to introduce herself.

???: M-My name is Inogashira K-ko-.

she was trying to introduce herself but she was really nervous, which can't be blamed on her after all it's totally normal to be like that when she's going to introduce herself to new people.

???: Do your best.

???: do not be nervous. everything is fine.

some of our colleagues threw comforting words at her to get her to introduce herself but she was paralyzed with fear.

???: Taking it slow is good, don't be in a hurry.

after a little while the girl pulled herself together and decided to try again.

???: my name is Inogashira...Kokoro.um my hobby is sewing and sounds good at knitting, P-please take care of me.

well in the end she did it, now let's see how the others do

???: I'm Yamauchi Haruki. In elementary school, I played table tennis at the national level, then star on the baseball team in junior high, I had uniform number 4 but since I suffered an injury at inter high school recently currently in rehab, nice to meet you.

I prefer not to comment on this presentation

Kushida: so I'm next right?

kushida got up from his chair and started talking

Kushida: My name is Kushida Kikyo, and since none of my friends from middle school came to this school, so I'm alone here. I would like to know the names and faces of all of you and we become friends as soon as possible!

those who had already introduced themselves did so with just a few words however Kushida continued to speak.

Kushida: My first goal is to be everyone's friend. So after finishing your learning please exchange contact information with me!

every word she says is lighthearted and full of life, she seems like the type of person who gets along with everyone.

Kushida: So during summer break or after school, I want to make memories with many people, so please invite me to many events. I have already spoken for a long time, so I will finish my self-introduction.

Well, she certainly must enjoy interacting with other people.

At this the self-introductions continued until.

Hirata: Then the next one is.

When the hirata looked at the next student, the student gave him a piercing look.

He had bright red hair and looked like a delinquent and the way he spoke matched his appearance.

???: Are you idiots? I don't want to introduce myself, just leave me alone.

Hey buddy, this is just an introduction and if you don't want to introduce yourself and just say politely that you don't want to do that, you don't need to get irritated for nothing.

Hirata: I can't force you to introduce yourself but I don't think it's a bad thing to get along with your peers, if you thought I was being nasty, I apologize.

Even though the red haired guy spoke rudely to hirata, he still continued to speak politely.

???: Isn't it good to make a simple introduction?
one of the girls said

???: yes yes!
another support what she said

the girls quickly went to the hirata's defense

However some boys started to get jealous of hirata

???: No I don't want to pretend we're good friends.

The red-haired boy got up from his chair and left together with other students including the black-haired girl who sits next to me, apparently none of them intended to introduce themselves.

Hirata: They're not bad people it was my fault. I was being selfish and I made them do this

???: Hirata-kun didn't do anything wrong. Let's just leave them alone.

after that the performances continued

???: I'm Ike Kanji. I love girls, and I hate handsome guys. I'm looking for a girlfriend right now, so nice to meet you! Of course, you better be cute or beautiful!.

Wow, if he intended to get any girlfriends, he just ruined his chance with this presentation, why couldn't he just do a normal presentation and say something he likes to do, to try to at least gain the girls' empathy.

and with that it was clear that they did not like what he said.

???: wow ike-kun you're so cool
one of the girls said in a mocking tone

and with that some girls started laughing at him and also making fun of him a little, and he was clearly getting embarrassed, well he doesn't seem like a bad person but clearly he must have a screw loose in his head.

Hirata: Excuse me, can you introduce yourself?
Hirata asked the blonde haired guy on the bus.

???: fu~.ok

he agreed to introduce himself but didn't get up from his seat and kept his feet on the table.

???: My name is Kouenji Rokusuke. Being the sole heir of the kouenji conglomerate, I am the man who will be responsible for Japanese society in the near future, nice to meet you ladies.

his introduction was only for the girls and not for the whole class and some girls look at him with a twinkle in their eyes knowing he is rich.

Kouenji: From now on, I will punish anything that makes me uncomfortable so be careful.

Hirata: eh...Kouenji-kun. What do you mean by "anything that makes me uncomfortable"?

Kouenji: Exactly what I said but if you want to give an example, I hate ugly things, if I saw something ugly, I would do what I said.

he's a hell of a narcissist.

Hirata: Thanks for letting me know, I'll make sure I'm careful.

well I think that from now on the presentations will be normal so to speak.

Hirata: Can the next person introduce themselves please?

hirata said pointing to the brown haired boy.

???: Well...hm, My name is ayanokouji Kiyotaka, er.. there's nothing special about me, I'll do my best to get along with everyone, uh nice to meet you.

Well..at least he tried it's normal someone couldn't introduce himself properly when he's nervous only he didn't look like he was nervous.

Hirata: Nice to meet you ayanokouji-kun, I hope we can get along.

hirata and a few other people applauded ayanokouji's performance but i think they did it out of pity for at least some and why didn't i do too? simply because I don't want him to think I feel sorry for him...well I do! but I want to make his condition worse because he seems to be ashamed.

Hirata: Can the next person introduce themselves please?

Well it's my turn, let's see if I don't embarrass myself.

Ryusei: Hello everyone, My name is Nogami Ryusei, I like to read and I also really like working with computers but I also know a lot about electronic devices, so if you want help with a problem with a cell phone or something else, you can ask me and I will help . oh and also if you want to call me by my first name feel free, I don't have a problem, I hope we can get along well these three years.

Well I said some things about myself, not everything but I said what I thought I should say.

Hirata: Nice to meet you Nogami-kun, I hope we become friends.

I nodded in agreement with what he said.

After the presentations there was the entrance ceremony which is a drag but what can you do.

I was walking around exploring the school since I had nothing to do until I felt arms around my neck pulling me into a tight hug.

???: I finally found you, I've been looking for you for a long time, imagine my happiness when I found out that my little brother would be studying at the same school as me.

Ryusei: N-ne-san loosens his grip v-you're suffocating me.

???: You can't blame me after all I haven't seen you in two years. I missed you so much!

She lets go of me and I look at her. Nogami Maki that's my older sister's name, who is in her last year at this school and then I won't see her for another two years.

Ryusei: Also, you shouldn't be hugging me like that all of a sudden, people might start creating weird gossip around the two of us.

Maki: ok, ok, you annoying!

she says sulking that I said that.

Maki: So how are you finding school so far?

Ryusei: weird
I say without thinking twice

In response, Maki gives a little smile and responds.

maki: haha, I thought you'd say that but then you're going to ask your dear sister for a tip!

I raised an eyebrow and said

Ryusei: even if I asked you wouldn't give it would you or am I wrong?

Maki: ara ara ,I see you are as crafty as ever.

Ryusei: But that also takes the fun out of some things if I keep asking for tips all the time and also thanks to some lines from sensei regarding the system and the rules, I'll be able to be careful with some things.

Maki: hehe, I understand well I'll leave you alone to try to interact with someone in your year and I'll join my friends but first let's exchange contacts so that we can talk later.

Ryusei: ok

so we exchanged our contacts and went our separate ways

Maki: we'll talk later!

Ryusei: ok then bye!.

I say leaving, well there are people who would stick with their brothers if they studied at the same school, which is not my case.

Don't get me wrong, I love my sister but I don't want to be stuck with her, I can talk to her often enough but not that we need to be together all the time.

soon after I see one of my colleagues walking, so I try to interact with him.

Ryusei: hey ayanokouji!

he turns around when I call

Ayanokouji: oh, hi nogami.

Ryusei: Were you going to the convenience store?

Ayanokouji: Yes, I was on my way there.

Ryusei: I see, how about we go together and talk so we can get to know each other?

Ayanokouji: really? If so I don't see any problem.

Ryusei: great!
I replied smiling

so we started walking.

Ryusei: So what do you think of this school so far?

Ayanokouji: Amazing!

Ryusei: In a good way or a bad way?

Ayanokouji: In a good sense, but there are also oddities.

Ryusei: I think I understand where you're going.

There really are a lot of positive things that make you really see why this school is the best in the country because the government must invest a lot in it, but there's also this weird s system.

Ryusei: So did I make any friends?

Ayanokouji: Unfortunately no, I think my presentation didn't make a good impression.

Ryusei: haha, don't worry, your performance wasn't bad, what I think was missing was you saying what you like to do but I think you were too nervous to perform, right?

Ayanokouji: Yeah, I spent a long time thinking about how to perform for the final to get that result.

Ryusei: But Ike and Yamauchi's performance was the worst. Well I couldn't make any friends either, although it was because I was exploring the school instead of trying to interact with anyone but if you want we can be friends?

he looked at me surprised by what I said.

Ayanokouji: seriously do you want to be my friend?

I gave him a smile and said

Ryusei: Sure, that if you want?

Ayanokouji: Of course I would like to be your friend.

Ryusei: Cool, then how about we exchange contact information.

Ayanokouji: That's fine with me.

so we both now have contact with each other on our cell phones.

Then we arrived at the store and separated it because each one had something different to get, I was in the hygiene products section thinking about which ones to get until...

???: What an unpleasant coincidence.

I looked and saw that it was the girl from before.

Ryusei: "But what did I do to her to think I'm nasty every time we bump into each other."
I thought sweating with the girl's statement.

Ryusei: Look I don't know why you need to be so hostile towards me but nevermind. Let me introduce my name is Nogami Ryusei, what's your name?

She took a look at me and sighed because she probably deduced that I would keep insisting on knowing her name...she's not wrong because I wanted to at least know the name of my colleague who sits next to me.

Then she turns her face completely and says

???: Horikita Suzune.

Ryusei: Nice to meet you horikita-san.

Horikita: Well, I couldn't say the same.

I could only sigh because apparently she didn't like me, I end up looking at her a little and I see her taking the shampoo but this shampoo was the cheapest one in the store.

Ryusei: I thought girls cared a lot about what kind of shampoo they used.

accidentally let it slip, I said that because of the several times my mother asked me to buy it, she said that I should buy a certain shampoo because it was good for her and my sister's hair, since my grandmother doesn't care so much about it.

So why did I ask this stupid question? because I thought girls my age cared a lot about that sort of thing.

Horikita: That depends on the person, doesn't it? the kind of people who don't know when they might need money.

Ryusei: Yeah, you're right.

saying that i go to one corner and she goes to the other, there i see the cup noodle section and i grab some because i like them and as i walk around the store i see something that catches my attention.

there was a set of basic necessities in one place and in that place it said free.

Horikita: Did that get your attention too?

i turn my head and see horikita with ayanokouji.

Ryusei: Yeah, I'm wondering if this is to help the people who wiped out all their points.

Horikita: Even giving 100,000 points a month? this school is being pretty forgiving.

Ryusei: Although sensei didn't actually say that we'd earn 100,000 exactly when the first day of next month arrived.

Horikita: That's...

???: Hey, shut up! Wait a second! I'm looking now!

before she could say anything the three of us heard someone talking very loudly, practically shouting.

"Hurry up! everyone is waiting!

???: Oh really? tell them to complain directly to me!

that red haired kid in my class was having an argument with the attendant I don't know why.

I see ayanokouji going ahead, probably to ask what's going on. while me and horikita stay behind.

Ryusei: But then what do you think of all this? because for me I don't see the point in giving 100,000 to a bunch of teenagers, where despite there being people like you horikita who are planning to be cautious in the matter of spending those points, there are many people who won't think the same.

Horikita: I agree, I think giving away 100,000 is too much, especially considering they're also giving away free items.

Ryusei: But you know what I think there's something negative about all of this, because I don't see him just giving us a lot of points without some condition.

Horikita: Yeah, maybe

she told me and we both went to pay for our stuff. and i saw ayanokouji talking to that guy apparently his name is sudou.

Horikita: You've been acting like a softie from the start. Do you plan to be his servant? or is it your attempt to befriend him?

Ayanokouji: Rather than trying to make friends, I was just trying to help.

Horikita: You don't seem to be scared.

Ryusei: Scared? And why would he be afraid? just why does our colleague look like a delinquent?.

Horikita: Well, a normal person would try to stay away from that kind of person.

Ryusei: I don't think he's a bad person, just an explosive personality.

Ayanokouji: Besides, you don't seem to be scared Horikita.

Horikita: If he acted violently, I would repel him. That's why I'm not scared.

Ryusei: Oh yeah, and how would you do that if you happen to have pepper spray? or a stun gun?

Horikita: You won't want to know.

After she says that, the three of us finish paying for our purchases and indeed the points can be used as cash.

after we left the store, we saw sudou who waved to ayanokoji and he returned it

Ayanokouji: Are you really going to eat here?
ayanokouji asked him

Sudou: Of course, it's common sense

Ryusei: I don't think so, most people would like to eat in their own rooms where they'll feel more comfortable, well that's clear in my humble opinion.

Horikita: I'm going home, it seems my dignity is slowly being displeased here.

Sudou: What dignity are you talking about? Are you a normal high school student or are you some noble's daughter or something?

Despite sudou's questioning, horikita didn't seem to care what he said.

Getting irritated, Sudou left his cup noodle on the floor and stood up.

Sudou: Oh? listen when people are with you, hey!.

Horikita: What's wrong with him? getting angry.
she said that to me and ayanokouji ignoring sudou.

Sudou, who had a short temper, only ended up getting angrier.

Sudou: So? her attitude is very sassy for a woman!

Horikita: For a woman? That kind of thinking is outdated. Don't be friends with someone like him.

She's not wrong, there are many types of women, including one that can be called a motherfucker in every sense of how bad she is, this type I unfortunately already met.

Horikita turned and walked away.

Sudou: Wait a minute! Damn woman!.

Ayanokouji: Calm down. ayanokouji was holding sudou to stop him from trying to reach horikita.

Sudou: Damn! what kind of person acted like that?

Ayanokouji: There are many different types of people, you know?

Sudou: Hmph. I hate that kind of person.

So I don't even want to imagine how you would react to people who have much worse personalities than the horikita.

Not that horikita has a bad personality, I barely know her so I haven't formed an honest opinion about her but one thing I'm sure of is that she's not afraid to say what she thinks. which on the one hand is good because when we need an opinion, she will give her opinion 100% honestly without mincing words but on the other hand depending on what she says it can end up picking fights unnecessarily.

"Hey, are you a freshman? This is where we belong.

While we are quiet, a group of three people came out of nowhere.

Sudou: Who are you? I got here first. you are blocking the way out.

"You heard this guy. 'Fuck off' he said. Naughty brat.

The three laughed at sudou and with that sudou got up irritated ending up in the process dropping his cup noodles in the process.

Sudou: Those second years are saying some nonsense. we were already here.

"Yes we are here too, So get out, This is where we belong".

in this I decide to intervene.

Ryusei: So mister nobody, as my colleague said we were here first and second you here is your place, so can you show me where there is a name of yours? if not then i suggest you guys go away and leave us alone.

" another cheeky brat, you first years are being pretty annoying.

Ryusei: We annoying? or you who are getting irritated because you are not able to intimidate your kouhai?
I said in a mocking tone.

"You should respect your seniors, you asshole.

Ryusei: Well I would respect my senpai if there were any to be respected, because I only see three kids throwing tantrums because we're in the place that supposedly says they belong to you.

At this one of them got very angry one of them got very angry and grabbed me by the collar.

"Hoi teme, you better hold that tongue of yours otherwise you're going to get in trouble."

Sudou looked ready to leave but ayanokouji held him back.

I close my eyes and quietly say

Ryusei: You guys better not do that or you'll get expelled!

"Oh yeah, and what are you going to do!"

Ryusei: I don't know but that camera over there will record your actions and you'll be in trouble.

then they took a look and actually saw that they had a camera, they were probably so focused on people that they forgot about it.

Then he released me and said

" Let's go."

then the three left and I turned around and said too

Ryusei: Well, I'll go too! see you tomorrow ayanokouji, sudou.

I left with that and went to the building where the dorms are.

Arriving there I spoke with the receptionist and she gave me the key to room 402, I took the elevator to go up to the floor of my room while I read the information manual that contained basic rules of not wasting water and electricity and so on.

Arriving in my room and I was surprised that it's not bad at all, it was in good condition and it was quite spacious, one or two people could live here, I notice that there are some boxes in the room, they are mine because there are some things that I brought from my house, one is clothes and the other is accessories and one of them had my computer that I use for a lot of things whether for school work or for fun.

I leave my purchases on the table and lie down on the bed.

Ryusei: Hopefully these next three years won't be boring.

End

character information

Name: Ryusei Nogami

Age: 15

Birthday: January 10th

Height: 174cm

Hair Color: Red

Eyes: Light Green

*pretends he has light green eyes*

Hello everyone this is my second story that I decided to do which is from the light novel/anime of Classroom of the elite where I created an oc, I did it because I was thinking about this idea of creating a story with oc for a long time.

But because Classroom of the elite because I watched the anime and I'm also reading the light novel and I'm finding it interesting, I'll continue my other story but I'll also focus a lot on this one and try to do my best to make a good story.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.5K 376 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
34.3K 1K 24
Classroom Of The Elite (Year 1) It's Clarissa's first day entering the prestigious Advanced Nurturing High School, will she be the biggest obstacle f...
12.3K 680 25
Ryuuen Kakeru is a delinquent who has lived his life on the streets ever since he was very young. With no propsects and his future looking grim, his...
92.1K 3.4K 55
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...