Home. (Eijiro Kirishima x Rea...

The_Queen_Boo által

(Soldier!Eijiro Kirishima x Reader.) • "Do you pledge to protect the Lady with your life?" The Duke repeats a... Több

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Extra.

Chapter Thirty-Three

546 29 6
The_Queen_Boo által

—First Person POV.—

"(Y/n)? (Y/n), come on wake up it's pretty late already.." Eijiro's voice cooed into my ear, stirring me from my slumber and causing me to grumble lightly in disdain.

His bare body pressed against my back—arms hugging me close to his chest as he peppered light kisses along the back of my neck.

"We need to get up.." He mutters gently before placing a kiss on the back of my ear—my closed eyes squinting shut with the ticklish sensation.

"Eij, no.." My tired voice trails off, the feeling of his lips pressing against my skin slowly starting to lull me back to sleep.

He pampers the marks lining my shoulders and neck with gentle kisses—soothing the little aches left from the night before and causing a sigh to escape my lips as I grew close to dozing off again.

Then the feelings of his lips on my skin stops "Come on," He softly states, removing his warmth from my back as he hoisted himself up.

My eyes blink open, brows furrowed offendedly as I glance up to see Eijiro leaning over me—his hands planted on either side of my torso, holding him up and causing the mattress to sink beneath his weight.

"Go away, Red." I grumble, turning into my pillow so I could hopefully get a couple more hours of sleep.

"(Y/nnnn).." His voice drawls on.

And then he flops onto my back—his weight plopping onto me and causing my eyes to squint open as the air slowly escapes from my lungs.

"Eijiroooo..." My voice whines lowly, one of my arms that was originally beneath the pillow—dragging out and repeatedly smacking the redhead shoulder.

His chest shakes against my bare back as he chuckles "Yes?" The soldier asks innocently and I suck in as much air as my lungs could.

"Off, get off." I demand with a huff.

"Does that mean you'll get up too?" He wonders, still leaning on me but starting to run his fingers through my hair "You're heavy, so unless you want me to never get up again, I think you should get off Red."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks and I can practically feel his brow raise in questioning.

"I'm going to die." I proclaim, much louder than before "I'm going towards the light!" I call, using the rest of my preserved air before flopping my face back into the pillow.

He goes silent for a moment and I can feel his eyes burning into the back of my head before he sucks in a breath, pushing himself up—after finally ridding his weight from my back, my head raises as I inhale.

My lungs finally fill with much needed air again and a sigh of relief escapes my lips.

My attention turns to the side when Eijiro's shadow cascades over my figure—his hands on his hips as he stared down at me from the side of the bed.

He had stood up after getting off of me and my eyes immediately trailed downwards..

"Huh." Was the only thing I was able to comment before casting my gaze upwards and seeing his deadpanned expression.

"I swear it looked at me first." I claim in defense, the two of us pausing "That makes two of us." He retorts, crimson eyes half-lidded as he took in my own appearance as well.

Suddenly, I'm reminded of my current disheveled state and the light peaking through the curtains behind the soldier really seemed to help expose everything that had happened the night before.

My eyes widened once I recognized his eyes—or, the look that was filling his expression, a small crack of his quirk hardening against his temple as he clenched his jaw.

His eyes are trailing over the marks along my shoulders and neck—I assumed they weren't too deep but due to the slight ache I felt when I moved, I was probably too busy basking in pleasure to really notice.

And my face flushed as I hurriedly pulled the sheets up over myself, hiding and snapping the trance he had fallen under.

"Hey.." He mutters, moving closer and causing me to shift in the opposite direction.

"No, no, no, no." I repeated, watching the crimson eyed predator stalk forward.

"Can we—" "NO."

—Time Skip.—

Trotting through the busy villages streets, my head was kept low as we walked—fixing the new mask I was hiding my features behind.

"Is it uncomfortable?" Eijiro questioned beside me, his crimson gaze watching me through the eye holes of his own mask.

"No, I'm just making it a little tighter." I explain with ease, tilting my head up to meet his eye and causing him to nod in understanding before returning his attention to the path ahead.

The townsfolk moved about around us, cleaning up the many things thrown from the rooftops the night before and most of the festivities leftover.

Eijiro's arm rested gently along my shoulders—keeping me close as the busy people continued on with their day of clean up and to keep me from possibly getting lost.

After explaining what had actually happened last night in the alleyway while we were getting ready this morning, he had been on more edge—attentive eyes wandering about for any possible threat.

It seems this wasn't his first encounter with 'The League,' but I wasn't going to push for answers.

At least not for now.

"Here, this way." He mutters under his breath, lightly tugging on my shoulder and leading me into a nearby alleyway.

On another note, he had briefly explained about the whole hair situation and from the nervous hand on my shoulder—I could feel him tense the further we ventured through the village.

Soon though, we step out from the shadows between the houses—my eyes catching onto a tavern just up ahead and on the outskirts of the town.

'Sparrows Rest' the sign read and Eijiro leads me over to the large oak door placed at the front, the wooden steps creak beneath our weight as we climbed the porch.

Once at the door, I notice a light tense in Eijiro's hand before he pulls it off of my shoulder. Tilting my mask up to look at him, my eyes stare worriedly.

"Are you okay, Red?" I ask, snapping him out of his thoughtful state before his eyes flicker down at me, the mask holes rimming his beautiful crimson gaze.

"Yeah, I'm okay," He pauses, reaching his hand up and pressing his thumb to my mask—tugging it down slightly to cover my chin that had been exposed due to my movement.

"Just, keep the mask on okay? I promise to explain later (Y/n)." The ex-soldier claims, causing a hint of confusion to perk my mind—but I nodded either way, choosing to trust my lover over anything else.

He nods back, turning away to reach out and loudly knock on the door "We're closed!" A voice calls out, a girl by the sounds of it—her tone light and cheerful.

"It's just me, Uraraka!" Eijiro replies, lifting his voice so the girl could hear from the inside.

'So he knows her?' I blink at the name, briefly glancing up at the soldier before settling my eyes back on the door as a set of footsteps runs up to it.

"Kirishima?" The voice asks, directly behind the door as it clicks—signaling the oak had been unlocked before it was pulled opens slightly, a pair of dark brown eyes peaks through the crack.

"Hey, long time no see." He greets, a sheepish smile on his gesture as he lifted his hand up to rub at the back of his neck.

She practically slams the door open, moving out of the way for the wood to swing before jumping out to hug the redhead.

I take a step to the side, smiling at her cheerful  antics towards him and after a few seconds of them hugging—he gently pushes her off and she obliges, happily fixing the witches hat sitting atop her head.

"I didn't think we'd see you until we got to the realm!" She beams before finally looking my way, her pretty round eyes widening lightly in surprise.

"Oh, who's this?" The girl— Uraraka wonders, lifting a hand to brush her brown bangs to the side and away from her eyes as she sets her attention on me.

"Uh," Eijiro and I say at the same time, the noise escaping my lips due to surprise from the sudden notice "I'm (Y/n)." I answer with a light wave.

"Isn't (Y/n) the name of.." Immediately, her eyes widen in recognition and shock—attention flickering back to the soldier "So its true?"

Eijiro sighs, bringing his hand up to nervously rub at the back of his neck "Just, let us in so I can explain, okay?" He sweat drops and Uraraka glances to me again.

Her kind gaze meets mine for a moment, almost as if silently asking me something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"Okay, follow me." She gently nods, turning and stepping back into the tavern—beside the doorframe, she grabs a staff up from leaning against the wall.

I send a look in Eij's direction and he nods, gesturing for me to follow 'You can trust her.' As I walk in, my eyes cast to the many tables scattered throughout the room, some chairs flipped and tossed to the sides.

It was a disaster.

The inside is lit by the rays of sunlight that managed to peak through the small windows overhead. A bar sat near the far right end of the room, a multitude of barrels sitting in the stone wall.

"Sorry, I was just trying to clean up- There was a bar fight last night." The shorter girl comments over her shoulder—her figure briefly weaving through the mess.

Silence overtakes us for a moment as she approaches the bar "So, where's Midoriya and everyone else?" Eij wonders, taking my hand in his.

"Just follow me," She answers, passing by the bar and pushing the side door open—I'm lightly tugged behind Eijiro in a protective manner as we traverse some stairs directly after.

The lighting dims due to there being no windows up here and a group of mixed voices are muffled through the walls—slowly growing louder the closer we grew.

Uraraka stops at a door, glancing our way before knocking on the wood and pushing it open "Kirishima's here," She announces before stepping in.

Then with a reassuring squeeze, Eijiro takes a breath and follows the shorter girl inside with me hidden within his shadow.

"Kirishima?" A boys voice wonders, mirroring Uraraka's curiosity from earlier and causing another voice to greet the redhead "Hey guys." Eijiro replies.

"—Who's that behind you?" The same boy asks and I step out from behind the taller man, my (e/c) gaze flickering amongst the individuals scattered throughout the room before focusing on one girl.

It took a moment but her large dark eyes meet mine immediately, widening with remembrance—she had been holding her long dark green locks in one hand, braiding the ends when she paused.

My eyes blink in recognition "Tsu?"

"(Y/n), Kero."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

100K 3.3K 60
(Multi MHA X reader, will include polyamory) Warning, this story contains mature themes and triggers, including but not limited to abuse, rape, murde...
58.4K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
6.3K 190 25
I'm walking down the hall of UA as usual but today i'm walking past 1-C and too class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa finally convinced principal Nezu to let me tran...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...