Glimpse

By Jesseybaby

Four girls. Four guys. Four glimpses into their lives and how they came together. * These are short stories... More

Info
Story A
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight

Story B

6 2 0
By Jesseybaby

There are four short stories that intertwine with each other, or run in the background. Story B is a glimpse into Emily and Bryce's life.

**

Emily Jackson just can't get him out of her head. The guy who got away. They use to be high school sweethearts, she practically gave him all her firsts. She was the one who suggested they part ways when they graduated, they were both going to different universities in different cities.

Yet somehow he ended up at her university, taunting her from across the road. They've kept their past a secret from their new friends but for just how long. Emily finds herself unable to keep herself from wanting him again.

Is there a second chance in the cards for them?

**

Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7pbHOe0qAJ6J7WbNSvzzat?si=3ad6a916efa9436d

*Note the playlist isn't necessarily songs about the story but they helped me write it. 

# Coming Soon #

Release Date: 5th June 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 86 50
This is a romance book, and don't know how to describe but it's very fun. There will be alot of music reference btw! There will be smut and mature th...
4.5K 46 5
_SLOW UPDATES__MUST BE 18+ _____ "There are many ways to skin a cat..." And Different Ways people 'come together'. These people in particular, well...
551 42 22
Short story about the university genius and his prodigy girl classmate. ♪ Inspired by a manga which I will not specify. :) English is not my native l...
2.4K 73 22
"Because even after all those years we spent apart, I'm still here loving you." __________ Sequel of You Like Me?! Eight years later. Two former High...