LOVE IN THE NOVEMBER Season 2...

Bởi BeGoodAlways54

(C O M P L E T E D) "Jiminie I have something to say to you.." Taehyung said with shy expression... "Me too... Xem Thêm

INTRODUCTION (01)
INTRODUCTION (02)
INTRODUCTION (03)
INTRODUCTION (04)
Prologue
Bus and Steal
Poor
Stranger
Library
New student
Sharing book
Shy and silently cry
Friendship???
Bookmark
Sulfuric Acid
Burn
Friends
Love or Hate??
What is this feeling??
INTRODUCTION (05)
Overthinking
Bus ride
Raining
Butterfly and Rainbow
Yaksik
Deskmates
Passing Paper
GGUKAH and TAETAE
Grocery Shopping
Knowing
Author's Note
Maybe....
Complicated
Everything is fair in love and war
Date
INTRODUCTION (06)
Miracle
Pastry
Author's Note
Isn't it call falling in love?
Deja Vu~
Twin flame
Cold weather;Warm heart
Crystal snow and you
New memories
Favourite
Sweet night
Back Again
Fate and Hearts
First love
Golden
Jealousy
Secret revealed
Old Jungguk???
Baby
Secret reveal 2
Tomorrow
Repeat
Epilogue
Author's Note

Bus and boyfriends

272 10 0
Bởi BeGoodAlways54

Jungguk got back to his sense....He was so embarrassed....Why was he always staring at Taehyung like that????
He nodded to Taehyung...Taehyung was going to sit beside Jungguk not so close...There was like two hands distance between them....

"W-Wait.." Jungguk stopped Taehyung from sitting....Taehyung looked at him...

"T-There is dust in there..." Jungguk hesitantly said...Taehyung then noticed the dust where he was sitting...But he had no tissue to clean the dust...Maybe he couldn’t sit there...

"It's okay..I will sit somewhere..." Taehyung was going from there but Jungguk didn’t like the idea....

"Y-You can use this.." Jungguk said and took out his handkerchief and layed it in the steps...

Taehyung widened his eyes...Because the handkerchief was looking so beautiful...But now it was in the ground and dust would get on that...

"You didn't have to do that!! It is now dirty.." Taehyung said...

"I-It's okay...I will wash it at home..." Jungguk said...He wanted to just sit with someone in that moment...He first time did with his handkerchief like that for someone..And he didn’t mind at all....

Taehyung hesitantly sat down...He felt really bad for that handkerchief...

"T-Thank you..." Taehyung said....
Jungguk nodded....Then both of them kep quiet...None of them knew what to talk...

"W-Where is Jimin??" Jungguk said...

"He told me he would come here soon..Maybe he is doing something.." Taehyung said....

Jungguk nodded...Again silent was there between them...

"Uhhh...Did you like the book??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk understood what Taehyung meant...He nodded...

"Yes...I finished it yesterday in five hours..." Jungguk said proudly..Well,he liked to read fictional books whenever he gets time....

Taehyung was surprised because he saw someone like him who loved to read...

"D-Did you finish??" Jungguk said but not looking at Taehyung...

"I will read at home..." Taehyung replied...

"W-Where were you before Seoul??" Taehyung asked...

"Busan...My father is now working here..So we had to come here.." Jungguk replied...He was liking the conversation with Taehyung...For the first time,he was talking with someone without any hesitation...

Taehyung was also feeling good to talk with someone other than Jimin....It was his first time he was talking with someone without Jimin's presence...

Maybe both of them wanted to talk more!!!
Maybe both of them wanted to know each other!!!!
Maybe one of them was started to like to talk with other.....

But who??????

Jungguk saw the time of lunch was going to over...

"The time is going to over..." Jungguk said..

Taehyung had no watch to see the time today....He nodded and stood up...And also took the handkerchief...

Jungguk also stood up and saw Taehyung took the handkerchief....

"I-I will wash it and give you tomorrow..." Taehyung said...

"I-It's okay...Don't bother...I will w-wash it.." Jungguk said...He was amazed at Taehyung's behaviour...

"P-Please..." Taehyung looked at Jungguk but then looked down...He didn’t know why he was feeling shy....

"O-Okay..." Jungguk agreed....When he heard Taehyung's 'Please' voice he felt something in his stomach....

What was that?????

They both started to walk silently towards their class....They both was looking like missing puzzles of something....

Will they get along????

********* Time Skip *********

The school was over.....Jimin and Taehyung bided each other and headed to their own home...Taehyung had to take bus for going...He was walking to the bus stop....

He stopped his walking when he saw Jungguk was there....He noticed there were many people entering to the bus by bumping with each other...He saw Jungguk's hesitant and worried face...He understood the situation....

He walked towards Jungguk fast and didn’t know why....Maybe he wanted help Jungguk....Yeah... Maybe....

Jungguk was stepping forward but again he was stepping back...He never face this situation in Busan...He was holding his bag tightly....

"Do you want to enter??" Taehyung asked...

Suddenly Jungguk heard Taehyung's voice and flinched....He looked at Taehyung..

And Taehyung's heart suddenly twitched...Because of the Jungguk's face...Jungguk was looking like he was going to cry in any moment....

Jungguk nodded hesitantly....Taehyung looked at the crowd people....He took a long breath and again looked at Jungguk...He was hesitating for his next action and words..But he wanted to help...Yeah help....Really?????

"Y-You can hold my c-coat...Just hold it tightly...We will enter together..." Taehyung said and his heart was beating so fast...
Jungguk's heart was like melting....

"Y-You can go...I w-will come with next bus.." Jungguk said....

"B-But the next bus will come after two hours.." Taehyung said...

Jungguk didn’t know about that...What would he do???He couldn’t go home late...Also how would he enter to this bus??

Jungguk never imagined he would do something like this in his life....He hesitantly hold Taehyung's back of the coat tightly....Taehyung saw that and he got the answer....He turned his face forward because he didn’t wanna let Jungguk to see his red cheeks...

Taehyung started to walk and Jungguk also followed him....Taehyung began to separate people from the front so that they could enter....Jungguk was feeling like squished between the people..But he was feeling safe with Taehyung...The hold of his hand was tightening more....

And fortunately they entered to the bus.....
Two boys were feeling so twiched in their heart...Why not???

For the first time someone hold the other like his life dependent on it....
And the other felt the hold not only on his  coat...Also in his heart.....

******************

On the other side,two boys were enjoying their date peacefully....They were holding hands of each other and looking at each other...

"Thank you for coming today..." Seokjin said...

"Why are you thanking me??It's my duty to see you everyday..." The other said..

"My cheesy boyfriend....I never thought that you would be here in Seoul....Thanks to luck..." Seokjin said...

"I can never leave you....I am happy I can settle here with this cafe...I can see you everyday here...." The other said...

"I hope we will tell the truth to my family soon Namjoon..." Seokjin said in worry tone..

"Don't worry...I am here with you..I am sure they can never reject me.." Namjoon said with his dimple smile...

"I know..Ggukah will love you for sure..." Seokjin said...

"I am waiting see your little one..." Namjoon said......

To be continue~~

(In introduction part,I wrote Seokjin had a secret...And that is revealed in this part...Some of you guessed it maybe🥺💜You are my intelliJint readers🤭Finally another character is here....

Did you like this part???Tell me please...

I imagined the scene where Jungguk and Taehyung were entering the bus...My cute two shy boys....

Do you want some fluffy moment between them in part 10???If yes then,tell me...

See you tomorrow 🥺💜I love my readers so much💜💜💜💜💜💜)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

481K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
497K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
76.7K 2.2K 78
In this book, Finnick finds out about the rebels and district thirteen, but he's not allowed to tell Annie about it. They also find out about the qua...
4K 121 18
A story where KIM TAEHYUNG HEARTTHROB OF THE UNIVERSITY is in love with THE CUTE AND SWEET NERD JEON JUNGKOOK. Both Jungkook and taehyung fell for ea...