๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

Od mimi2rawwww

"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ / ๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

2.8K 89 29
Od mimi2rawwww

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ

📍 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩

𝐈 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 trap in a hurry, tryna get this over with. I got out my car and made my way in. Everyone in the front of the trap, sent me head nods, and a few what's good's.

I headed towards bossman's office, that was upstairs in the trap. When I made it to the office i knocked 3 times.

"come in", bossman said.

I walked in, seeing bossman and K3.

"come sit down... i need to talk to y'all rq", bossman said once i closed the door.

"what's up", i asked as i sat down.

"like i was telling K3 earlier, Her job with being a hitman is over", he said. "But she can still do drops", he continued.

"So with that being said, y'all two", he said pointing at the two of us. "will be working together", he continued.

When he said that K3 and I both made a really nigga face.

"mane hn.... i'm not tryna be disrespectful or nun... but yo ass know ion work with people", I said.

"ong... yo ass know ion do good with workin with people either", K3 spoke, shaking her head.

"that shii don't got nun to do with me", bossman spoke. "oh yea... y'all first drop today", he continued.

"nigga what", K3 said looking at him in disbelief.

"girl you better come correct", he said replying to K3.

"Y'all can get Ricky to give y'all the packages that came in todays shipment. And hit the regular drop areas and some new ones ima send y'all the locations to", Bossman spoke.

"Alright... y'all dismissed", He spoke again, when he saw us still looking at him.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 ↻

K3 and I headed out the trap, on our way to our cars.

"You wanna ride in my car or yours", i asked lookin at her.

"mine", she responded.

We headed to her car, ian gon lie her car sexy asl. She got the same model as me, in a different color. I fuccs wit the nardo gray.

I got in the passenger seat, ian gon hold you, ion know how i feel about being a passenger princess.

She cut the car on and went to grab her phone to play some music, while I sat back in my seat, sipping on my double cup.

"New Glock 17" by lil perc started playing. When the music cut on she pulled out the driveway of the trap.

I started rapping along to the song. What she know bout this?

I looked over at her, while she was driving.

On my momma she drive like a hood nigga. Left hand on steering wheel, seat leaned back with her sitting up in her seat and right elbow rested on the arm rest.

𝘢/𝘯 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Ian gon lie the way she was driving reminded me of my driving. She was switching through lanes and all types of shii.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 ↻

When we finished with our drops, she dropped me back off to the trap.

Ian gon lie, onm she cool asf.

"my momma said they having sum over at our house, if you wanna come.

"Ima have to see", i replied, knowing i might have some going on after this.

"aight... ima see you", she replied.

I got out the car and headed towards my car.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 ↻

|𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 (𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥)|
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ఌ

📍𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"aye... y'all know who would be good together", i asked the boys. The boys; not including Jaylove.

"who", Junie asked with a mouth full of the lasagna my momma made.

I looked around before whispering to them. "Jaylove and K3", i said whispering to them.

"ONM I SAID THAT!!!", Dubs said being loud asl.

"Nigga. shut. yo. ass. up", i gritted my teeth, stuffing his Hawaiian roll in his mouth.

"I think we should set them up tg", Junie said eating his food.

"What you think i brought it up for", i asked, looking at him stupid.

"ayee... Jaylove here", Dubs said pointing him out, as he walked through the door.

"Wsg family", Junie said getting Jaylove's attention.

"wsg", he replied, walkin towards us dappin us up.

"nun... i heard you and K3 made some drops today", i said with a slick smile.

"oh yea... bossman said we gotta do drops tg from now on", He replied.

"tf you smiling for", he said looking at me.

"nun... nun...", i replied shaking my head and looking the other way. He can't know my plans yet.

"aye im finna go see what my bm talm bout", i said getting up.

"That girl don't like yo ass family", Dubs said.

"And Khia ass don't fucc witchu, but youn hear me talkin", i said shrugging my shoulders and leaving.

"bmmmm", i said grinning, once i saw Ariana.

"Boy ha ass don't like you", Khia said.

I looked at her, and rolled my eyes. "And Dubs don't like you, but youn hear me talkin", i said replying to her nonsense, rolling my eyes again.

"sassy ass nigga", K3 said lookin at me.

"anyways... cmere baby girl, lemme talk to you", i said to Ariana, looking her up and down.

Ariana laughed and came towards me.

"when you gon give me a chance", i asked walking away with her, with my arm draped over her shoulder.

|𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 )𝐊𝟑)|
ఌ 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ఌ

📍 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

When I saw Jaylove walk in the house, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. It's just some about him that had me intrigued.

I've never been this curious about a nigga. AT ALL!! Whenever Im near him, i feel all weird. I get butterflies, something i've never felt before. I never in my life been nervous, but being the car with him earlier today, had my stomach doing jumping jacks, and it was doing a number on me.

And I'm not all to mad that he's the one i'm doing drops with.

"ayee... K3 come to my room rq", Kell said coming back up to us with Ariana.

I followed him to his room. "yo ass don't clean up", i asked looking around the room, with a stank face.

He smacked his lips, "syau and sit down rq", he said.

"where you finna go", i asked him.

"nowhere... just sit down somewhere, ima be back", he waved me off, leaving.

I sat there waiting at the edge of his bed looking at my nails. I need a manicure, Ion do acrylics or color on my nails.... only on special occasions.... any other day i just get clear gel polish, and get my toe nails painted in white gel polish.

I heard the door to his bedroom open, and looked up. Tell me why i see Jaylove enter the room with Kell behind him smiling hard asf.

I looked at Kell, while he tried to hide his smile. I already knew what was up, knowing him.

Jaylove took a seat on the couch in the corner of Kells room, looking at Kell suspicious.

"soooo.... I thought y'all should play a game", Kell said.

"Why", Jaylove responded.

Someone knocked on the door, and came in. It was Dubs, Junie, Khia, Anastasia, and Ariana.

"Have they played the game yet", Dubs asked Kell.

"tf y'all got goin", i said get irritated.

"nun", all of them said quickly, shrugging looking around.

"mhmm... y'all actin weird", I said looking at them suspiciously.

"Y'all wanna play a game", Dubs asked.

"Yea", everyone but Jaylove and I responded.

"alright let's play drunk never have i ever", Dubs spoke again.

"Y'all brought me up here to play a game", i asked lookin at them.

"yes... now, never have i ever went down on someone", Kell spoke.

Kell, Dubs, Ariana, and Khia all took a shot.

"Umm... never have i ever spit in my partners mouth or let my partner spit in my mouth", Ariana spoke.

Kell, Dubs, Jaylove, Khia , and Junie all took a shot.

"ok... whoever didn't put a finger down, would you let your partner spit in your mouth", Kell asked.

"hn, ion like that kinky shii", Anastasia said.

"yea", Ariana spoke

"would you K3", Dubs asked me, since i haven't spoke.

"hy", i responded.

"mhmm, i finna go tell on yo ass", Kell responded, lookin at me pursing his lips tg.

We heard a knock on the door. It opened and revealed Brooklyn.

"what y'all doin", Brook asked.

"playin never have i ever", Dubs responded.

"damnnn... y'all fake asf", she spoke, coming in sitting next to me.

"girl bye, we saw you cakin up wit one of them lil niggas downstairs", Junie said.

"alright never have i ever sexted", Khia spoke.

Brooklyn, Jaylove, Anastasia, Junie, and I all took a shot.

"never have i ever sent nudes", Brooklyn asked.

Everyone but Ariana, and Dubs took a shot.

"alright here's a good one... never have i ever thought about fuccin someone in this room", Khia asked.

Everyone but Brooklyn took a shot.

"Who you thought about fuccin", Kell asked me, looking crazy.

i rolled my eyes avoiding his question, and him altogether, getting on my phone.

"oouuu, let's play dirty truth or dare", Ariana said.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 ↻

|𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭|

A few shots of henny and vodka in and they were still playing games.

"ok truth or dare.... K3", Khia said.

"dare", K3 spoke.

"alright... i'm i dare you to give...", khia trailed off looking around. "Jaylove a lap dance", she continued with a smirk.

"hn cuhh", K3 said shaking her head.

"you have to", all the girls said in the room.

"i'll just take a shot", K3 responded shrugging her shoulder.

"Nahh... we done takin shots, we not tryna have everyone more fucced up than they already is", Dubs said with a slick smile.

K3 sighed dramatically to herself, looking at everyone's face. They all look like they was up to some.

She then looked at Jaylove, seeing him unbothered. He seemed to not have much to say about the situation... shii heon say shii anyway.

so she thought, ykw... fucc it... we ball .

"y'all gon put some music on", K3 asked them, not wanting to give this man a dry ass lap dance.

They put on "slut me out" by NLE Choppa, and turned the led to red, making K3 shake her head.

"i'm not watching ts", Kell said mumbling, turning around.

K3 made her way over to Jaylove and turned her back against him, to get in position.

𝘢/𝘯 𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘴... 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦o.

𝘢/𝘯  𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴... 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 🥷🏽 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.

A few minutes of her dancing to "slut me out", they switched the song to "pony" by Ginuwine.

𝘢/𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰

Meanwhile Jaylove was getting turned on. She had him in a trance, something NO female has ever had him in.

He grabbed her love handles, when she started grinding on him. swiping his bottom lip with his tongue, he could feel his lil jr starting to create a tent in his amiri jeans, which K3 could also feel.

"alright i'm done", K3 said getting up, once the song was near the end.

When she got up from her position she turned around, and made eye contact with Jaylove who was already looking at her.

She looked down at his jeans and saw what she felt, which was a very big bulge.

When she saw it was noticeable that he was hard, she made sure no one was looking and grabbed the pillow that sat on the other side of the couch, where he was sitting and put it on his lap.

She walked back to the edge of the bed where Brooklyn was and sat back down in her original spot.

"Alright... i think that's the end of that game", Kell said, finally turning back around, with a tight lip smile.

"yea... i'm feeling nauseous asl, ngl", Dubs said getting up.

When he Got up he started gagging, about to throw up.

"Wtf?!?! Hn cuhhh", Everyone said leaving the room, and leaving him in there alone.

"Y'all some fake ass mfs", Dubs yelled out to them, then started throwing up on Kell's hardwood floor.

"And you better clean that shii up too lil nigga", Kell said peaking his head back in the door of his room, throwing a bottle of ibuprofen in the room for him and leaving.

Heyyyy!!! I'm back sorry for not uploading...

anyways...

• 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲,𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐊𝟑 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐠?

•𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲,𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝟑 𝐮𝐩.

•𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲,𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐩 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞? 😏

Make Sure You Vote 🤨🫵🏼.

𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 😁👋🏼

-mimi 🥷🏽💋

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

3.4M 145K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
1.3M 49.1K 48
"๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง' ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ." - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐Ÿ‘… ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š’๐š’ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ...
30.2K 1.5K 18
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ..." ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
1M 33.6K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.