๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

20.6K 370 235
By fiercewrites

ARIEL

One year later.

"Who are my special little girls?" I hear Dario from afar the tree coo at the babies, I had run back inside the house to make some quick sandwiches and wrap up some strawberries for the girls.

Dario laid on the ground beside the girls with a blanket beneath the grass as they laid on their back, reaching for his hair, and with each tug they giggled and screamed. "My sweet babies" he coos once more and leans over placing one gentle kiss on Isabella before placing another on Eliana.

After we found the genders of both girls, me and Dario were the most happiest ever. He was so excited to be a dad and spent almost every single day making there room perfect before their arrival in our new home.

We said goodbye to the mansion and built our new home from top to bottom, we chose every little detail together and made decisions together.

Our backyard was just as I pictured, peaceful. Plants and flowers bloomed everywhere and I made sure to keep them alive. Dario even surprised me by building installing a swing hung by a tree that grew thousands of lemons, just like the one from the first house.

The swing he use to swing me on everyday as he talked about his day, Little memories like that mean the entire world to me.

Our once was mansion was now ten times smaller and we sold the houses except the penthouse in Miami. So this was our new home but it was everything I ever wanted, still big enough for the four of us and more space if we have another kid in the future.

Our house is white with yellow shutters and a porch around the front of the house with a fountain in-front of the entrance with freshly trimmed grass and roses growing along the bushes.

We moved to Calabases shortly after we found out I was pregnant and it was a little surprising to our family but to us it seemed like a great idea I've truly loved being here, Dario took me here plenty of times before we settled on moving here.

As I near them, Dario reaches for the sandwiches and strawberries in my hand before placing a soft long-waiting kiss on my lips. "Thank you baby" a warm smile makes its way on my face before looking down at the girls, who were chewing on the sleeves of their shirt while looking back and forth between us with round doe eyes.

They both had tons of Dario's features and already had long brunette hair, the only feature they have of mine is the beauty mark above the side of their mouth. They were perfect.

I bend down on my knees and lower myself on the blanket reaching for Isabella first, tickling her sides and she immediately starts to smile and giggle. "Who's a sweet little girl?" then I start ticking both their necks and just like they're daddy they were too ticklish there.

Dario takes a bite from his sandwich and raises it towards me motiontimg to take a bite and I do. "How's work going baby?" I ask.

He sucks in a harsh breath before picking up a strawberry and raising it towards Eliana watching her as she sucks it. "Its been pretty rough baby, I might have to go to Miami soon but I don't wanna leave y'all."

I lean forward, hovering my lips against his. "We will still be here when you get back, go baby." his lips curve before reaching for Eliana after she finishes the strawberry, raising her in the air and back down repeatedly causing the sweet girl to giggle and I do the same with Isabella.

We spent most days taking up free time, outside with our girls and enjoying the time we have before Dario leaves us for work.

"Come on baby you can do it!" Dario's voice squeaks as he raises Eliana on her feet while still holding onto her little hands and slowly guides her to walk.

They wanna walk but they are still a little afraid and day by day we make sure they at-least attempt the girls to try.

Eliana stands still as ice Dario then slowly lets go of her hands and she takes one step on her own before shes falling down and we both shriek while clapping. "Yes baby! you did it!" Dario praises her and picks her back up to storm her with kisses.

I pick up Isabella and guide her to take a step but Isabella wasn't the risk taker here and she was much more afraid and quieter then Eliana who was the complete opposite. The girls were so different while looking exactly the same.

"No quiere mi niña bonita caminar?" I coo against her little rosy cheek and she squints her eyes while letting out a soft giggle, "One more time baby." I beg of her to let me and she does. | My beautiful little girl doesn't wanna walk?

I slowly let her go once she's standing and boom she takes one step on her own before she's falling down, me and Dario both coax her with thousands of kisses on both sides of her chubby cheeks. "Thats my baby girl." his voice squeaks.

After hours of being outside we come back in and I head on to the kitchen, cooking while Dario sat in the living room taking care of some paperwork but also watching the girls while they watch tv eating a handful of strawberries.

After we all sat and ate, Dario left me for a little while to go make some calls in his office while I put the girls down to sleep. Isabella instantly falls asleep while snuggling her pink bunny but Eliana was the wide awake owl and didn't like to sleep. Ever.

I walk over to the rocking chair with her in my arms and held her close against my chest as she sips the milk from the her bottle and I start softly humming a song my dad use to hum to me when I couldn't sleep. Eliana's eyes go round and she reaches for my cheek, caressing me and its things like this that makes me love being a mom. "Go to sleep baby."

Eliana's eyes flutter for a few seconds and next thing you know, they are shutting and she stops drinking the milk as her lips part. I get up and place her in her crib slowly as I try not wake her and she instantly snuggles with her blue bunny.

I give her one more kiss on her cheek and turn around, unaware of a presence standing at the door. The same man that gets my heart beating faster each time I see him, he stood there watching in complete adoration as one arm is crossed over the other.

I place a finger against my lips and walk over to him and he instantly wraps a arm around my waist, pulling me out the room as we shut the lights and close the door halfway. "Shh baby you'll wake them up." I warn him.

He doesn't stop nor listen as we reach the end of the dark hall and his tongue traces my lips as I gasp softly, Fisting his shirt I lean up on my toes and reach his mouth, kissing him with desire pooling in my eyes and I wanted more.

Darios hands smooth over my belly to the crease of my thighs and cups my ass, his fingertips digging into me with need. A soft whimper escapes my lips as he continues kneeling my asscheeks.

Then his hands swoop to the front of my expanding belly, the pads of his fingers gliding gently over the C-section scar from the birth of our twins and although I hated it, Dario loves it. "So beautiful." his voice lowers to a whisper as he stares at my scar.

My legs spread automatically and I roll my hips towards him, a growl escapes his throat and I hook my leg around the back of his to cage him. "You do this to me on purpose don't you?" I whisper breathless.

Dario plays innocent with a smug. "All I did was kiss you baby."

I sink my teeth in-between his bottom lip and tug in which he groans back. "Yeah right."

Dario bends down to hook his arms behind my thighs and picks me up, I lazily wrap my arms around his neck and continue kissing him.

Within seconds, He sat on the couch with me sitting on-top of him and my back against his chest, our lower half clothes were already gone and I spread my legs and bent my knees, as he drives himself in me without giving me any time to adjust to his size.

He pushes himself deeper, and begins driving into my wetness. With one of his foot on the floor and the other propped on the cushion, he rocks into me, building a steamy surge of pleasure between us. He fists my hair to one side as I struggle to contain pure warmth of euphoria from him inside of me.

He exchales across my neck, a loud and hearty moan leaves my lips as he fucks me sensless while leaving love bites all over my skin and my head falls on his shoulder.

Taking my left hand, He places it where our bodies are joined and lace our fingers together. My diamond wedding ring cut into his palm as our fingers glided over the wetness together. "Go deeper." I beg with a moan and my fingers tickle the space under his cock. Dario thrusts in deep and I take his sack in my hand, his body immediately tenses but relaxes once I caress them like silk. "Fuck Ariel that feels so fucking good, don't stop."

Dario groans in my ear at the feel of my soft fingers caressing his skin. Cupping the back of his head, I turn to the side and pull my lips to his. Dario reaches around and his palm run circles on the inside of my thigh, I could only quiver in response "Wider." he husks out.

He gives me a good grab and my legs widen instantly at his order, I draw in a deep slow breath as he goes deeper and my swollen pussy soaks his balls, my pleasure dripping all over them.

My pussy tightens around his cock and squeeze him so hard I could practically feel him shoot inside of me with a loud groan leaving his throat. "You do that again and I will split you in two."

My hips begin moving on their own and my thighs clench. My moans fought to break past my teeth. Fuck I couldn't take it anymore.

I was about to come, my entire body shakes uncontrollably as I arch my back into him. "I'm gonna come."

"No, not yet." he moans back and I tense, my teeth grit together with absolute annoyance and a sob leaves my throat like a child, being denied. "D-dario Plea-" I could only moan out halfway until his big hand lands flat against my back, straightening my posture. "I said no."

"And if I do?" I challenge back breathless.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and with a painful yank, he tilts my head back, and inches closer, his lips going right beside my ear as he whispers back, with a warn filling his tone. "If you come without permission, I'll spank you until your cheeks are practically bleeding and you can't walk."

My lips seal shut instantly and his pace immediately slows down causing another sob to leave my lips at the denied pleasure, refusing to respond only earns me another pull of my hair. "Do you understand baby?"

"Yes." I choke out, and he begins driving back inside of me, our bodies move in harmony and moans leave the both of us. "I love you so much." I softly whisper out and it causes him to loosen his lips and laugh quietly.

"I love you more my sweet wife."

"You are like an addiction." my mouth yaps and yaps. "Like im addicted to you and your cock."

He shook his head against my shoulder and grins. "You know what problem you have? you talk to fucking much during sex. Shut your mouth and let me take you my way."

"Yes Mr. Amoretto."

He kisses my neck. "Thats better." then a gasp leaves my lips when he smacks the inside of my thighs, chuckling under his breath as he hears me hiss in pain and it only causes me to clench around his cock.

My hand comes up on its own and wraps around his bicep to hang on. I was close so fucking close and I needed to come but if I do without his word, he would only do what he said he would.

"Straighten your legs," He lowly commands.

He binds my ankles against his and he holds my legs down as he strokes my clit until I am practically dripping. "So wet do you hear the sound of this?" and with that he lifts his hand in the air only for his palm to come down and slap my pussy a few times causing it to squelch as he drives in me until he is balls deep inside and it leaves me squirming.

My pussy tightens around his cock I begin spasming, letting out purrs and moans. The heat of his sweaty body against mine ran shivers down my entire body and a loud sigh leaves my lips, before my moans could increase Dario slaps his hand over my mouth. "Quiet baby, we don't want to wake our girls right?" I shook my head slowly and he smirks against the side of my cheek. "Good fucking girl."

His hips pump into mine with every thrust he is giving me and my teeth bite  into his fingers, my entire body shakes with such extreme pleasure and next thing you know I feel him unload inside of me while pinching my nipple beneath the flimsy tank top as I drip all over his cock and drain him.

Once we cleaned up and made sure the girls were still asleep we went to bed and Dario scoots me to his front and begins massaging my scalp and the sensation made me moan quietly. I love when he plays with my hair.

Then his hands begin massaging my shoulders back and forth. "You are so good with the girls and me baby, I love you. I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful wife like you." he whispers in the shell of my ear and my heart flutters at the kind and gentle treatment.

I roll over until im on-top of him and place my hands against his stomach while one of his brow raises with curiosity swirling in his orbs. "Round two?"

Dario's lips instantly tug upwards in a smirk before he rolls me back over on my back and tug his boxers down, lining his already hard shaft towards my entrance. "Do whatever you want to me." I tell him below a whisper as I sink into the pillow with our hands laced together and our rings glisten as the moonlight peaks through our windows shinning directly towards our wedding bands.

He bends down with a sexy smile plaster on his face and lifts my left hand in air placing a gentle kiss on my knuckles. "I always do, piccola....I always do."

The End.

𓆩♡𓆪

OMGGG IM CURRENTLY IN TEARSSS!

TYSM to everybody who has been here from the start and have been supporting me and my book everyday. 💓

Writing is so much fun and you can even find yourself getting obsessed with these characters and their lives you make up, so best believe i'll be writing more and with the amount of knowledge I have now....im so excited.

TYSM FOR 300k READSSS <3

From time to time i'll be re-editing some cringy scenes that I wrote from a while agooooo, so once its re-edited (which isn't gonna be now or anytime soon) i'll let y'all know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 488 29
Vivian rose was a sweet innocent girl who had a crush on her dads friend. she had lost her mother to cancer a few years ago.. it tore her and her dad...
14.9M 265K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
521K 18.4K 172
**BOOK ONE OF THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES** "How am I supposed to become your brother when all I want to do is f**k you senseless?!" Aleah just wanted...
66.5K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...