๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

21.3K 391 326
By fiercewrites

DARIO

Watching Ariel as she gets ready has been my favorite routine since she's been here, and she never seems to notice or sense me standing here. I quietly lean on the threshold with one leg crossed over the other staring at Ariel's back facing me as she's slipping the white dress on.

I watch her squeeze her ass into the dress carefully, a groan wants to escape my lips as I watch and it only makes me wanna walk over there and rip it off of her to be honest.

Its been only about three weeks, and everyday I seem to get more and more obsessed with her.

She's been my saint, my savior....everything about that women I've grown to love and adore, shit she could just stand there and I would lower myself on my knees right then and there, to worship her.

I scoff quietly to myself, I sound like a teenager with a fucking crush.

Ariel then must've heard me because she turns around facing me completely and thats when I can really gaze at her from head to toe, god she was stunning.

The white long dress had a slit that gave me a glimpse of that sweet tan skin of hers, those same legs that I'm practically in-between everyday.

I lower my gaze, towards the black heels she was wearing and it was very attractive of her considering the fact that we're going to a black and white party.

As soon as I told Ariel in the middle of us baking cookies or more so she was, her eyes instantly lit up something i've quite caught on is she loves to dress up, probably because she knows she always looks amazing.

Im breaking from my eyes gawking her when she starts to walks towards me and wraps her arms around my neck, usually she has to stand on her tippy toes the slightest bit but with heels she could reach me perfectly. "You look sexy." she whispers so quietly as she stares at my lips.

I wrap my hand around her throat pulling her closer to me and she took that as advantage by sliding her leg behind the back of mine, like she was caging me. "Baby you look sexier."

And because my leg was raised up a bit she slowly starts to rotate her hips, I look down and watch the erotic scene infront of me.

I lick my lips and press pressure down on her neck, enough to make her breathing shallow. "What do you think you're doing Ariel?" I barely manage to breathe out as she starts to move faster, the act made me fucking furious.

Getting herself off on my leg, it was sexy but I hated how fucking needy she can be and I am about to fucking show her.

"Fuck me right now." She begs with hooded eye lids Fuck, i'll never get tired of hearing those sweet words come out of her mouth.

I spin her around instantly, causing a sweet gasp escape her lips and push her down on the sink.

I grab a fistful of her soft long brown hair and yank her hair back, tilting her head so shes looking at herself in the mirror. "You needy little girl, I want you watch yourself as I fuck you from behind." I command and slowly begin pulling her dress up.

•••

The party was gonna be held at Angelo Hernandez's house, my guess? to show off the new mansion he bought but making the theme black and white was interesting.

It was about a fifteen minute drive and once we reach his house, entering the code the gates open and I park by the other cars.

We both walk up the steps of the entrance, and once I ring the doorbell Ariel's hand grasps mine. I lift her hand and peck it, which only makes the pink in her cheeks more noticeable and I loved it. "Relax, you look stunning."

She didn't have a chance to respond because the door opens and there stood Angelo he took no time in reaching for a side hug. "Dario my man, how are you?"

"Good man yeah and you? I like the new mansion." I respond back pointing at the house and he smirks. "Im good too man, yeah the lady loves it." at that moment his wife Ramona budges in "Dario!" Shes always had such a bubbly personality. "Ramona, Its nice to see you again."

"Likewise Dario!" they didn't realize Ariel was standing beside till they're eyes quickly flicker to the beautiful girl.

Then they look back at me almost confused but nonetheless he was the first to reach his hand out to shake Ariel's and she gladly accepts the gesture. "Its nice to meet you ...." He trails off and waits for her response.

"Its Ariel." she responds back softly and he nods, but I could still see the curiosity swirling in his orbs. "Ariel, Its nice to meet you."

He moves to the side and allows us in, the soft jazz music was playing from a distance while everybody was talking and laughing, the door closes and we turn back around facing Angelo. "Theres drinks over there." he points to the table filled with fruits and drinks.

I nod and he clasps his hands together. "Well, Ill leave you to then best believe ill find you later man we gotta catch up."

"Yeah for sure." and he nods leaving us alone, Ariel blows out a sarcastic breath and it makes me laugh at the silly girl. "You did amazing, you're getting use to this."

She snorts and roll her eyes, if we were alone.... I would've fucking punished the sweet vixen, the last time she rolled her eyes I made her practically beg and apologize.

God just the thought of that night makes me horny all over again, I clear my throat completely dismissing those thoughts. not the right time dario

I wrap my arm around her waist as we start walking further into the room amongst the crowd. "That man, he didn't know about me right..?" She asks against my ear.

Truth be told, no he didn't. Angelo was a good friend but I barely talked to him anymore and I just hadn't had the chance to tell him but by the look of his face, he was definitely confused.

He had met Susanna plenty of times in the past and just to see Ariel... it probably confused the fuck out of him and I was curious as to what he thought. "No." I respond firmly.

Ariel nudges me softly when a group of people I work with start to walk towards us, first one to brace me in a hug is Enzo. "Hey man, how you've been?"

"Good good, And you? how are the kids?"

"They're good man... yeah." His eyes flicker towards Ariel then back to me before questioning me. "And who is she?"

"This is my girlfriend Ariel."

Ariel sends Enzo a warm smile and he lifts his hand shaking hers. "Ah, its nice to meet you Ariel what a lucky women you are."

I scoff at his remark, because he's just teasing me. Ariel side-eyes me then looks at him before responding. "I am, aren't I?" she then laughs softly and I only pull her closer towards me.

I mean it when I say Ariel is doing amazing, She wasn't nervous nor did she feel left out. She belonged her. With me. The beauty was talkative when needed half the entire night and I couldn't help but watch her in awe.

Angelo walks towards us with two drinks and thats when Ariel decides to talk. "Where is your bathroom sir?" Angelo guides her with his finger and she nods, turning back to me and pecking me on my lips. "I'll be back."

I nod and give her a little wink, once she's left us Angelo blows a loud breath before lifting his glass of scotch and taking a sip. "Thats not Susanna Dario." get right to point huh Angelo.

I shake my head firmly and tilt my head back as the burning liquor travels down my throat before responding. "No its not."

"Why didn't you tell me? shes beautiful nonetheless but looks a little younger then you."

"She is younger yes."

He scoffs. "Thats all i'm getting?"

"Thats all your getting." I murmur back as I take another sip, hearing him scoff under his breath and then I watch the front door open and close.

My eyes land on the person and they instantly harden, I turn my attention back to Angelo and give him a blank stare. "Angelo please tell me you fucking didn't invite her."

"Fuck Dario, Ramona called her because she thought y'all were still together."

Susanna stood at the door with a man, the man looks nothing familiar. Can't seem to picture who he is whatsoever.

My eyes lower to the long black dress she was wearing and then they instantly lift as her natural hair was the center of attention, she had natural big bouncy curls that were somewhat like Ariel's but also nothing like hers at the same time.

Ariel!

Fuck she's gonna flip the fuck out.

Her eyes instantly connect with mine and she starts walking towards me with her date I presume, I clear my throat as my breathing starts getting rapidly heavy. I wanna fucking escape now.

She glistens and shows off her pearly whites at Angelo before flickering her gaze towards me. "Dario." she says while lowering her eyes.

Fucking kill me right now.

"Susanna, how are you?" I didn't know what the fuck to do but shake her hand. "Im good yeah, this is my fiancé Amador Lopez."

I bite back a laugh that wants to escape my lips.

Amador looks at me and nods blankly before looking away and around the crowd, with a look that screamed im fucking bored.

"You look... good." her commentry makes my eyes shift back at her, I nod. "Thank you Susanna."

"So, wheres um.... Ariel? did that not really work out?" I cough uncomfortably at the question. "Well shes-" and at that moment I see Ariel come walking towards us, but she doesn't see her moms face at all since her back is turned to her.

"Im so sorry, Angelo had amazing paintings throughout the halls I stopped and looked at th-" Ariel didn't finish her sentence once susanna turned around and looked at my beautiful women up and down like she was trying to find a flaw.

Ariel stiffens, her entire body did actually. I motion her to come to me and she does slowly, I wrap a arm around her waist and of course Susanna doesn't miss the action. "Ariel."

"Hi" Ariel manages to breathe out but from the side, I could see her swallow down a lump meaning she was beyond nervous. "You look beautiful."

Susanna wasn't wrong...at all Ariel is stunning, easily the beautiful one in this fucking room.

Angelo coughs making all eyes snap back at him as we forgot he was still standing here, he raises his brows and claps his hands together before walking away. "Ill leave you be then man." great just fucking leave us here then Angelo.

Then he was gone, Ariel looks at me and I immediately register the look. She wants to leave.

At that moment enzos wife comes barging towards us and because his wife was really good friends with Susanna she immediately hugs and talks to her. "Susanna! I thought y'all were engaged? What happened?"

I chuckle at the awkwardness lingering and hold Ariels hand tighter and she clearly senses how awkward I feel.

I was about to open my mouth and respond but Susanna beats me to it. "Complications happened, Isn't that right Dario?"

But she wasn't looking at me.... no, she was looking at Ariel the conversation immediately got quiet. Crickets filled this area and thank fucking god some music was playing or else this would've been ten times awkward.

Susanna laughs to immediately get rid of this silence between us "But its over with, Lets walk shall we?" she starts walking away with Enzo's wife but looks over her shoulder at me. "It was nice seeing you Dario." I send her a slight smile along with a nod, then she keeps walking further away.

Ariel scoffs softly once Susanna is out of frame and begins to walk away but I catch up and try to grab her but she immediately pulls away. "Ariel."

She doesn't listen, instead she speed walks away but before she can take another step I grab her arm firmly and stop her. "Baby, stop."

"Why is she here!?" she murmurs looking away and staring directly at Susanna.

"I have absolutely no idea." I grip her jaw forcing her eyes on mine, my heart truly breaks when I see those beautiful brown orbs of hers form tears but she blinks them away and takes a deep breath. "We'll leave if thats what you want."

"No, I want you to stay and catch up."

"Are you sure baby? you just say the word and we'll leave." She slowly turns her head to the side and stares at susanna again, who's already looking at us with a smirk like if it was amusing watching Ariel boil with anger. "No lets stay."

Fuck this isn't gonna end well at fucking all.....

"Then stop looking at her." I grip her jaw again forcing her eyes to mine again. "She doesn't matter." I whisper against her, she takes a deep breath and nods.

"Dario! Come!" Angelo shouts my name from a distance and we turn back around, walking towards him and the group of people surrounding him.

Ariel stood by me listening to every word that came out of my mouth with fascination, from time to time Id catch her eyes and stare at her longer like nobody was else was here.

But of course it gets ruined when Susanna, her fiancé and Ramona nears us, Ariel stands upright immediately.

"We gotta get on the yacht again someday Dario, we had some good times." I chuckle and nod at Angelo who's already sounding drunk. "Yeah we should."

Ramona budges in and adds on, "Remember that time we all went and Angelo almost drowned." She looks directly at me and Susanna.

Susanna turns to me and laughs. "Oh my god, that was hilarious." Angelo scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever I wasn't actually."

"And then Susanna wanted to jump off the boat but Dario didn't so she practically dragged dario with her." I quickly look at Ariel who seems to uncomfortably but she tries to make it unnoticeable.

Susanna leans towards me and I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or what but it pissed me the fuck off, I mean with her whole damn fiancé beside us and she still tried to get closer to me. "That was such a fun day." I chuckle and slightly move away from her. "Yeah it was fun."

"Ariel, have you ever been on yacht?" yes she has but shes sea sick.

All eyes turn to Ariel waiting for her response and she slowly nods her head. "I have, but only one time as I got pretty seasick the first time."

"Aww, shame." Ramona says then completely dismisses her and turns her full attention to Susanna who only laughed softly and grasps her fiancés hand.

The entire night....it was almost intentional? the reminiscing about the trips we all took together and from time to time Susanna would mention things that weren't even apart of the conversation.

Me and ariel ended up leaving to another spot and speaking with another group of people as the conversation with Angelo and his wife wasn't worth it.

"You are stunning, Ariel." the lady motions up and down towards Ariel and she only laughs but I add on, "She is, isn't she?" Ariel leans into me and pecks my cheek before returning her attention to the lady, talking more to her.

After a while, me and Ariel were left alone talking amongst each other. "Baby Im going to the bathroom, I wont take long."

She nods and pecks my lips. "Don't worry." I nod and leave, once I close the door I shut my eyes and blow out a harsh breath because this night was slowly turning complicated.

Why didn't Susanna just say no to tonight? Why didn't she make it clear we weren't together anymore? nothing made sense and I hated the way she looked at Ariel.

Ariel decided to stay because she wanted me to be around my friends I haven't seen, she put me first and it was such a beautiful thing of her to do.

My beautiful girl.

Once I finish my business, I look at myself through the mirror as im washing my hands then use a little water to flatten the strands of hair that were trying to get out of place and slicked it all back.

Once I walk back out to the hall and back towards the living room, my brows knit instantly when I see Susanna standing by Ariel, by the look of it.... it looked like a argument but not one that was alarming to others besides me.

I slowly make my way over and Susannas posture and expression changes completely. But I didn't care, I look over at Ariel whos eyes were lowered but she quickly looks up. "I want to go now, Ill meet you in your car you should go say goodbye to Angelo."

"Ariel?" I question her but instead she walks away and opens the front door, leaving me here standing with Susanna.

My eyes flash with anger and my teeth grit before looking at her. "What the fuck did you say?" she only scoffs. "What? I didn't say anything. I only complimented her."

"You're lying." she shrugs and sarcastically acts clueless. "Im not actually, I can't help if her little feelings instantly get hurt?"

With both hands in the front of my slacks, I move closer to her and she slightly backs away with timid eyes. "Last time you'll ever see or even talk to her again Susanna, now run back to that precious fiancé who has no idea about how much of jealous, gold digging bitch that you truly are."

"Oh wow! she has you wrapped around her little finger huh" she says as she crosses one arm over another.

"Yeah she has me wrapped real good." I respond back with a smirk and her eyes lit with anger. "Dar-" She was probably about to say more nonsense but I stop her. "Im not wasting my time talking to you Susanna, grow up for the sake of yourself and for the sake of his." I point to the man who was only a few feet away.

I walk around her and open the door, not even saying goodbye to Angelo. I was to heated to even talk to him and to be quite frankly I only wanted to talk to Ariel.

As soon as I got in the car I look over at ariel who was only looking out the window not uttering a single word to me. "Arie-"

"Don't, just drive." she softly responds before I could even say a single word, I sigh but do as she says.

𓆩♡𓆪

OMG NOTT SUSANNA???

But period Dario defended his girl🙅🏻‍♀️ where do men like him exist???!

Anyways predictions for next chapter, what did Susanna tell Ariel? im gonna fight Susanna personally who else is with me???😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 5.5K 27
โI want you so bad.โž I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
293K 6K 22
Located halfway across the world on the coast of Australia, Aurora Newton had been transferred to a catholic boarding school, Divine Preparatory, whe...
418K 1.7K 18
A collection of short, erotic stories with dark, forbidden themes. Please read the disclaimer before you carry on. WARNING 18+ All characters are...