๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„

24.7K 750 398
By fiercewrites

+ Pls don't be a silent reader make sure to vote and comment ty ily!

ARIEL

Me and dad woke up pretty early and got on his jet, heading to miami for a special event that was gonna be held tonight. The ball was gonna be held in a hotel which was never the usual but from what dad had told me on the jet it was a very fancy hotel and not everybody had the opportunity to even be there.

We got separate cards and soon as we make it to the top floor our rooms were right beside each other. Dad looks at me before sliding in the card to enter his room "I'll see you in a bit i'll be downstairs okay?" I nod and enter my room.

As soon as I enter I plop right down on my bed face down. I was jet-lagged and extremely tired.

I was in no party mood whatsoever but I had already promised him and to be honest this might be good. I needed to get my mind off things.

By things I mean Dario.

People say I can be very.... petty. Never really thought myself as that until I blocked his number, I was starting to regret doing such thing.

Or maybe it was a good thing, maybe thats just what I needed to move on. it was unhealthy to be thinking about a man who clearly didn't want me.

Its been now exactly two fucking weeks and I didn't hear a word from him so I have to get over it and move the hell on with my life.

No matter how much it would pain me, and it was working slowly. I was doing so good until last night.... as I went through the things I brought back with me from his house and I pulled out the watch.

The watch he gave me while we were in the jacuzzi, I was playing around about taking it but he didn't stop me whatsoever and the next day he replaced it with a new one and of course it was the same night we kissed for the first time.

Then I pulled out the beautiful pearl pendent he gifted me for my birthday and right there on my floor I had started bawling my eyes out.

Those memories were practically engraved in my brain. I couldn't escape them.

I took a two hour nap as I was beyond tired. Once I awoke my dad was still not back from his meeting and through text he said he was with some business partners downstairs talking about tonight.

I walk towards the balcony door and step out, I held onto the railing and shut my eyes for a split second letting the fresh breeze hit my face as I kept thinking about tonight and how much I was dreading it.

But all my thoughts vanish as a knock at my door makes me turn, I walk back inside and open it only to see dad standing there with slight smile playing along his lips.

I move to the side to let him in "How was the meeting?" I ask as I walk right back outside and he follows behind closely "It was good."

I place both hands on the railing and he walks closer until he's standing beside me and we both stare out at the water "What are you thinking?"

I shrug and kept my gaze at the water and towards the people swimming "Just thinking..." he makes a mmm sound. "Is it abou-" I turn slightly and glare at him before he continues his sentence. "I don't wanna talk about it dad especially with you." I mumble.

He nods slowly lowering his gaze and I instantly start to feel bad I sigh. "Im sorry dad I just don't wanna talk about it."

"I understand baby."

I send him a apologetic expression and then there was a moment of silence that passed us before he spoke again trying to lighten the mood. "The dress you bought for tonight is stunning."

I turn slightly to face him again "Really? you like it?" he nods "I love it." I smile at the compliment, I wasn't gonna buy a dress tonight, I was gonna just reuse one of the ones I already had.

Which was very unlike me FYI.

And as soon as I told Gianna she gasped and shook her head at me and practically dragged me to the mall. God I love how she knows me so well.

And after two hours of looking I had found one. It  was the exact same color as the one I wore to the event in california.

The same night I sat outside on the swing as he took my heels off and we talked almost the entire night and it took everything in me to not kiss him.

I even had told him the story about the tattoo I got behind my dads back and it made him laugh and it wasn't the usual chuckle he gave people no it was a laugh. I could almost just hear it.

Not the point Ariel.

Anyways tonight I was gonna be wearing a red sleeveless sequins mermaid dress with a long sweep train and I wasn't entirely sure what I was gonna do with my hair just yet since I had nobody here to help me this time, but im not really stressing about that.

I break from my thoughts as I realize my dad is still here. He takes a deep breath and pats my shoulder softly "Well i'll leave you to get ready then, i'll meet you soon." I nod "Ok." and he walks back in my room and out the door.

I make my way back inside and shut the balcony door, and walk over to where my dress was hanging perfectly. I tilt my head back and take a deep breath preparing myself for tonight.

I spent the past hour trying to do my hair and it was fucking torture like honestly where is Maria when I need her? She did my hair perfectly that night and to be honest I actually missed her. She was one of the sweetest souls in Dario's house who actually talked to me. She almost reminded me of lucy.

It was now exactly 7:00 and my dad was already knocking at my door, thank god I was finally ready I ended up getting my hair right the tenth time, it wasn't perfect but it had to do.

I look at myself one more last time in the mirror and brown smokey eyes stared back, I smile towards myself at the fact that I looked to fucking good.

This dress was pretty long and I was honestly starting to fucking regret wearing it. Ive never been such a big fan of long dresses that were pretty much un-walkable because towards the end of the night I always ended up tying the bottom of the dress in a knot.

I walk over to the door and open it, my dad eyes me up and down. "You look stunning Ariel." I send him a cheeky smile "You look good too Dad."

He smiles and his gaze lowers to the phone in his hand and then back up to me, sliding it back into his pocket "You ready?" I nod and close the door behind me.

I hadn't actually seen how exactly the place was set up because as soon as we got here we went to our rooms. As we make it down the elevator we follow  closely behind to the other guests heading to the main hall.

We walk through the open archway double doors and my breath hitches, I've seen fancy places and events but this one is above all ive seen. The floor was made of golden wood material and the walls painted an off-white with large scale windows looking directly out into the water.

A stage stood at the very far back with a band playing jazz music, and all around the room there were tables of buffets, towers of champagne and even a chocolate fountain and a bunch of fruits along a open bar.

My gaze shifts up to the huge crystal chandelier hanging, glinting every spec of light it came across onto the floor. I swallowed a lump down my throat as we walk further inside and walk over to a group of people and instantly their smiles widen once they lay eyes on dad.

We pretty much greeted everybody and then make our way over to a table where dads partners were all sitting. Its been about two hours and I was bored out of my mind, I tried listening and budging in but it was pointless I had no idea what they were yapping about.

Truth be told I didn't really care.

I turn slightly around and shift my gaze to the dance floor where couples are slow dancing to the jazz music and here I go fucking again reminiscing about the two times me and Dario danced.

I watch the couples in awe as they danced and then I felt a little nudge on my arm I turn to face dad with furrow brows and he got up offering me his hand.

He wanted to dance.

I roll my eyes playfully but get up and we walk towards the people dancing, we stop and he places a arm around my waist and we step side to side to the soft jazz music. "You aren't having fun are you?" he mumbles as we dance and I nod "Of course i am"

He then rolls his eyes and I couldn't help but laugh "Im sorry but I really am trying." He nods and we keep on dancing to the soft jazz music playing.

Once the band stops and takes a break, I lean in and motion to the open bar "Im going to go sit over there." he instantly frowns. "Are you sure?"

I look over his shoulder to the partners of his that were sitting and laughing then back to him "Yeah go talk with them, I just wanna sit alone." He nods firmly and walks away.

I wasn't exactly sure why I even sat over here its not like i can even buy myself a drink. So I asked for some water, I needed to just isolate myself and honestly my back was killing me from that goddamn chair I was in.

I take a sip of my water and stare at the man behind the bar as he makes other guest drinks.

"Red has always been your color." a deep and very familiar voice speaks behind me closely.

My eyes widen and my body stills in place, refusing to turn around. It can't be him.

It just can't....

I finally get the courage to turn around and I do slowly, once Im turnt all the way around I stare up at those dark eyes of his. My breath hitches because there he was standing upright with confidence and looking handsome as fucking always.

My gaze shifts to his attire, as always he was wearing his expensive black signature suit that was never a spec out of place, his hair was pulled back with gel and he had a freshly trimmed beared.

God Its been only two weeks and looking at him all over again makes these emotions of mine spiral.

"Dario." I breath out and I stand, he towers over me easily and his eyes softened "Piccola."

But my eyes instantly hardered "You ignored me." he shook his head "Thats not true."

I scoff and look away towards the people and shifted my gaze back to him "You did, you didn't text or call me and then you show up here calling me piccola as if thats gonna fix anything."

"You blocked my number." He replies with a hint of irritation in his voice and looks down at me, I again let out a sarcastic laugh "Yeah because you didn't text me back at all what did you fucking expect Dario?"

He shook his head again "Thats again not true." I walk closer until our chests were practically touching "It doesn't even matter im over it and im over you all you did was give me false hope."

"Your over me?" I nod and he hums, then at that moment a slow jazz song starts playing from the band and everyone starts to walk to the dance floor to dance.

Dario turns back around facing me "Dance with me" I scoff "you're kidding right?" but his expression was nothing but pure seriousness "My dad is sitting a few feet away." and I look over to my dad who was already staring at us with a expression I couldn't really pin.

"He knows im here." my brows furrow as I look back at him "What?"

He grasps my hand, lacing his fingers through mine and led me to the dance floor. Dario places a arm around my waist and pulls me in closer so we were chest to chest. My cheeks were instantly heating up and my stomach starts forming butterflies as its been so long since he's physically touched me.

He grabs my other arm and brings it up to the back of his neck so i'd hold on to him and then leans in so close, so close that all I could smell is him.

His significant scent hit my nose and all I wanted to do was cuddle myself into him so id smell like him forever.

"You look..." he trails off but I interrupt him "Beautiful, I know."

He chuckles and oh god how Ive missed that sound "Of course you do." I glare at him. "Why did you say my dad knows your here?"

"Because I had already talked to him Ariel." my lips part as I stare up at him confused "What does that mean- how did yo- why didn't he say anything to me?"

"I told him not to and I did try to in-fact call you after I got his permission but you blocked me."

"This makes no sense." I shake my head and he only tightens his arm around my waist "It was torture reading your messages and not responding but I wanted to get your dads permission Ariel."

My breathing gets heavier as he leans in and hovers his lips against mine, antagonzing me. He watches closely as I lower my gaze to his lips and gulp "I've missed you so much. " he whispers so low as the lights start to dime "So fucking much."

"You're lying." I breath out and he shakes his head "No more lies piccola, You are all i've thought about."

The room starts getting hotter and hotter making it very difficult to breath and I couldn't even think with Dario this close to me.

I pull away immediately and exist the room, walking straight to the main lobby, with one hand on my forehead and the other holding my stomach as I try to control my breathing.

How did dad know? Was he invited? Did my dad know this entire time? fuck my mind was running through so many questions but it didn't last long.

I hear footsteps grow louder and louder, I turn facing dario who was walking towards me, I walk further and further away as he followed behind "Stop! no I don't wannna hear it."

"Ariel." I shake my head as I continue walking to literally absolutely no fucking where but dario catches up and grabs my arm "Stop."

"You're just playing with my emotions." I try to pull myself out from his grip but he doesn't budge instead he tightens his hold on my arm. "Sometimes you can be so goddamn stubborn."

I scoff at the remark he just made and pull harder but he only groans and walks me backwards until my back hits the wall, I try to walk away but didn't even get the chance to take a step because he places two strong arms on either side of my head on the wall caging me "Why are you here!?" I ask with gritted teeth.

"Because I fucking love you thats why!" He blurts out.

My heart stills, my body stills and my lips part at the words that just came out of his mouth "What?" I breathlessly whisper as I look into his dark mesmerizing eyes that were only softening.

"I fucking love you." He whispers and leans in so close my face "I love you so much Ariel."

I shake my head no and he places a hand underneath my chin and pulls me closer to him ours lips brushed against each other as he watches me closely "Since the day you entered my house you have been all Ive ever thought about. My mood instantly lifts when you are near me hell even just breathing near you is enough baby."

I gasp softly and my lips part, his eyes instantly lower to my parted lips and he places a timid finger against my lips "You complete me."

My gaze lowers at his lips but quickly flicker them back up to his eyes that instantly soften "I don't know what to say." I breathe out.

He places both hands on either side of my cheeks "Im not perfect you out of all know that but I promise you. No more secrets beautiful just me and you together and this time the right way."

"No more secrets?"

"No more secrets beautiful." He whispers back.

I shake my head slowly processing the words that just came out of his mouth.

He loved me.

He actually loved me.

And there was no denying that I loved him too.

I instantly pull myself closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck "I love you so much." I whisper back and smash my lips against his.

𓆩♡𓆪

OMGG AHH THEY R FINALLY TOGETHER! this book is almost finished too omg 😭😭😭 what did yall think of this chapter?

Be prepare for some smut next chapter🤭🤭

AlSO TYSM FOR 81k omg thats so exciting!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 64.7K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...
30.4K 488 29
Vivian rose was a sweet innocent girl who had a crush on her dads friend. she had lost her mother to cancer a few years ago.. it tore her and her dad...
2.1M 58.7K 48
Ariel black is a lethal and deadly assassin. The deranged seductress can make any man fall on his knees with one glance.... She is filled with vengea...
66.4K 2.4K 34
BOOK TWO in the STEAMY FORBIDDEN ROMANCE series -- please read BOOK ONE, Illicit, before proceeding with this novel! Coralie Watson, now living in NY...