๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„

26K 432 188
By fiercewrites

ARIEL

I squeal very loudly as I open the door to Gianna rolling her suitcase up the stairs with low and exhausted sighs. "Jesus, why are there so many fucking steps." once she's made it up the last step she practically tackles me right back inside. "I never in a million years thought i'd see a house bigger then yours what the fuck." she states.

I snort and nod in agreement, "My mom's fiancé is like filthy rich." she lifts a brow with amusement and smirks at the filthy rich part which causes me to rolls my eyes annoyingly. "Shush up my moms here."

"So this is Gianna." speaking of her. Gianna looks over my shoulder as I turn too and see my mom standing there with a smile spreading her face at the both of us, Gianna walks over to her and hugs her which was a major shock to mom but thats just how Gianna is. "Its nice to meet you Mrs. Amoretto."

My mom soothes her hand back and forth on Giannas back with a chuckle, "It's nice to meet you to Gianna wow your beautiful." Gianna giggles at the compliment and lets mom go with a polite nod. "Thank you ma'am so are you." my mom smiles graciously and then shouts for one of the maids, when the maid comes strolling past us my mom points to Gianna's suitcase and motions to take it upstairs. "Go put her things in Ariels room." the maid nods and strolls Giannas suitcase upstairs.

"Thank you for letting me stay Mr-" my mom stops her with a lift of her hand, "Please call me Susanna." Gianna smiles, "Susanna then, thank you for letting me stay."

"Of course now why don't you go show her around the house Ariel." she returns eyes back to me and I nod, Gianna comes sprinting right back to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder as we walk away. "Yeah babe show me around." she repeats quietly and we both laugh, once were further away from moms ears she giggles, "She must be enjoying this life."

I snort and nod, "Oh you have no clue." then we continue walking ahead and I try to show her everything, the look in her eyes tells me everything I need to know, shes amazed. "Wow you're really living the dream." she breathless comments.

I open my bedroom door after the tour around the house and allow Gianna to go in first, I close the door behind me and a gasp escapes her throat as her eyes skim the room carefully. "No way this is your room Ariel." I nod and plop myself down on the bed which follows with her doing the exact same thing, we lay on our backs facing the ceiling. "So tell me about the man of the house, Dario." I shrug, "What about him?"

She rolls her eyes obnoxiously, "Is he hot? is he old? does he have grey hair? how is he like?" I scoff at the such bizarre questions, "He's very...serious I guess, he's thirty eight and no grey hairs." she smirks wickedly and I shove at her shoulder, "What?"

"I asked if he's hot too and you didn't respond." I shrug defensively and snort, "I didn't hear you! no he's not hot."

Gianna is one of the few people that can tell when i'm lying, she can carefully study my face and instantly tell when i'm on the verge of lying, I look the opposite direction as I said that because I know if I was to be looking at her and telling her that man isn't hot.

She'd definitely will tell im lying.

"Well I can't wait to meet him."

One of the maids knocks at my door, and enters to tell us that dinner is ready, me and Gianna quickly walk downstairs and walk towards the end of the hall in the dinning room, as soon as we enter mom and Dario are already sitting down chattering until their eyes at the same time lift to our direction.

I glance at my side only to see Giannas eyes practically pop from her sockets as her eyes settle on Dario, the beautiful man flickers his gaze between us with knit brows, he had no idea Gianna was staying over and I hadn't talked much to him since the argument in my room.

Mom raises on her feet and motions for Dario to stand as well, with her hands lifted towards Gianna she smiles, "Baby this is Gianna Ariel's best-friend remember?" Dario slowly nods and strolls right in-front of us, his hand raises to shake Gianna's who instantly takes his hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Amoretto."

Dario chuckles lightly and fuck is his chuckle the sexiest sound to ever hear. I've heard it in the shell of my ear multiple times, in-between my legs and just thinking about it I instinctively run my hand down the back of my neck.

It's been so long since we've had sex and i'm slowly going in fucking insane without his touch, without his rough pounds inside of me. "Pleasures are mine and please call me Dario." his silk and soothe voice speaks breaking me out from the obvious trance. Gianna giggles like a schoolgirl with a crush and roll my eyes. "Dario then, thank you for allowing me to stay with Ariel I really missed her."

She wraps an arm around my shoulder with a brightly lifted smile and Dario settles his gaze on me momentarily before nodding. "Of course Gianna." he and mom both return to their spots and just as i'm walking to mine she grasps onto my arm tightly and places her lips against my ear. "You little liar."

Once we're all placed down the maids come out with our food, placing each plate in-front of us and well quickly start to eat but in complete silence. Mom wasn't such a big fan of chattering in the table while we're eating but Gianna is to unserious for this shit as she only giggles quietly and with a simple glare I practically tell her shut up.

"So Gianna." my mom suddenly voices out which is a little surprising considering she likes peace and quiet when were at the table. Gianna slowly swallows the remaining food in her mouth and nods to let mom proceed. "Yes ma'am?"

"How long have you and Ariel been friends?" Gianna softly laughs and blows out a long breath, "Since middle school ma'am we sort of didn't like each-other from the beginning but as time went by we grew a unbreakable bond." which is true, we did and I wouldn't trade my best-friend ever. 

"Thats nice sweetheart." my mom adds with a little smile forming her lips and Gianna looks over at Dario ready to barge him with questions which isn't surprising, at all. "Dario I was actually telling Ariel earlier your house is beautiful." Dario chuckles lightly and nods at the compliment. "Thank you Gianna."

•••

"You little damn liar." Gianna mutters once we've finished eating and head back to my room, she throws herself on my bed laying on her back and scoffs, "You said he wasn't hot." I laugh and shake my head, "Okay he's alright."

"Alright!? that man is sexy god how did your mom end up that lucky, I bet he's even good in bed." my eyes widen and I stop skimming my clothes for a second. "Enough you horny child." If only she knew just had good he is, fuck I needed to relieve the ache in-between my legs.

Then an idea hits me.

I turn around and cross one arm over the other with a smirk, We're going out tonight." Gianna sits upright immediately and her eyes squint in confusion, "Say what now?"

"You heard me we're going and I know just who to invite." Gianna stands and squeals with excitement, "But I thought you weren't allowed?" her face frowns and I huff, "Since when has that ever stopped me?" I reach for my phone on the nightstand and dial the first person I can think of.

Romeo.

I quickly click the button and place my phone against my ear, the phone rings and rings for about a good two minutes and I suddenly feel my plan fail as he doesn't pick and just when i'm about to hang up the phone connects on the other end. "Ariel?"

"Hey romeo i'm sorry did I catch you on a wrong time?" he fumbles around for a second, "No not at all I was actually finishing up something whats up?"

"Do you wanna go out tonight?" I click the speaker button and Gianna quietly walks over to me to get a better hear, Romeo slowly drags out a hum as if he's thinking about the question long and hard. "I have a friend here with me from back home and you two would definitely get along." I add, Gianna playful nudges my arm and I purse my lips to not laugh."

"Okay yeah im down where?"

"I'm thinking a club." I respond.

"Okay i'll pick y'all up then but wait...does Susanna and my uncle know?" he asks with a-lot of curiosity and I bite down on my bottom, "No they don't but we're just gonna sneak out."

"I don't know Ariel....." he mutters unsure and I roll my eyes obnoxiously annoyed already, "They are heavy sleepers trust me." thats...particularly true, my mom is definitely a heavy sleeper considering she never hears the loud moans coming from my room but Dario. He wasn't much of a deep sleeper.

"Okay fine, I'll come pick you guys up in an hour or so."

"Thank you Romeo." I drag playfully out and hang up, Gianna squeals once more and I hush her by hovering my hand over her mouth, "Shush, lets just get ready now." she nods and we ramble through my closer together.

Gianna is the first to walk out from my bathroom wearing a sparkly black cocktail dress that gives her an hourglass body and snuggles her in all the right places I can already see the drool forming on Romeo's lips once he sees her and as he should. Gianna's perfect.

I've been saving one particular dress for quite some time but only because its more scandalous then my others in my closet but tonight it was the perfect one to wear, I'd have at-least one pair of eyes on me.

I walk out of the bathroom wearing the silver halter backless dress and quickly slip on the silver lace up heels, her flirtatious whistles has me smirking her direction as I finish lacing the heel. "Too much?"

She shakes her head instantly."Absolutely not all eyes are gonna be on you."

We finish getting ready just on time when Romeo sends me a quick text to give me a heads up he's outside, waiting for us already. I start to turn the door knob slowly and quietly but before I open it all the way I turn around to warning Gianna. "Be absolutely quiet we will go out from the back." she nods and trails behind me closely.

We walk insanely quiet downstairs and walk to the back door, I open the door slowly which isn't loud at all thank god and step outside, both me and Gianna let out a long breath we were holding. "Fuck that was worser then when we usually sneak out in your house Ariel." she whispers.

We walk to the front of the house and see Romeo's car parked out in the front so we run towards the car and hop in quickly. Romeo looks pretty hot he also dressed up a bit and when his eyes settle on Gianna, his adam's apple swallows nervously. "Romeo this is my best friend Gianna."

Gianna also looks like shes in a trance but Romeo blinks the obvious trance he's in and reaches for her hand in which she lifts to shake it a little longer then a usual handshake goes. "It's nice to meet you Gianna" her cheeks heat and I smirk away. "Its nice to meet you too Romeo."

When we arrive we can already here the music blasting just from outside Gianna grasps onto my arm and we walk in with confidence. The lights in the club are flashing different colors while the music blasts and people are dancing in every direction.

Gianna lets go of my arm and walks side by side with Romeo, her lips instantly settle on the shell of his ear as he whispers quietly to him, Romeo turns his head and nods with a smirk.

After the four shots of tequila me and Gianna start dancing and grinding on each-other meanwhile Romeo sat on the bar stool watching Gianna move to the song, I turn her around and place my lips against her ear as her eyes settle on Romeo from across the floor. "He's watching you like a hawk."

"Then lets put a show on for him." she whispers back.

After dancing for an hour or so I my ass down for a second to catch my breath and suddenly I forgot just how much I hate drinking. Why on earth did I take four shots when I know i'm a lightweight. I step away from the stool and head to the women's room and my phone begins to vibrate in my hand, I lazily turn my phone over and my eyes widen at the screen name appearing.

Dario. Fuck.

I decline the call and hope he doesn't call again but i'm wrong he does and as I hang up repeatedly, he only continues to call me with a groan I finally answer and place the phone against my ear. "Who's this?"

"Very funny where are you?"

I sarcastically think about the question like its a hard one. "I'm in my room perfectly tucked in bed why?"

He's silent for a second before he chuckling but not from my responde being funny. "I'm actually in your room right now baby, so lets try it again where are you?" my stomach spirals with butterflies when he calls me that, and fuck I wish It didn't have that much of an affect on me.

"One. I'm not your goddamn baby. Two. Its none of your business where i'm at go back to bed with fiancé."

He hums, "I actually have your location turned on so i'll see you in a few minutes don't do anything stupid." I was about to tell him to go fuck himself but I don't get the chance to when he hangs up quickly. I re-dial him and the call goes straight to voicemail.

I look through our contact information and sure enough the location is indeed turned on, I quickly turn it off but it was pointless he knows where i'm at now and any second now he'll be here.

I walk back over to the bar and sit on the stool, then look over my shoulder at Romeo and Gianna dancing practically pressed together. I grin and turn right back around to watch the bartender make drinks.

"Hi there beautiful." a deep and very southern voice speaks one chair away, I look over to the man the voice belongs to and he smirks as he lifts the shot of tequila, pouring the remaining liquor down his throat. He's attractive and the cleanly trimmed beard makes knots from in my stomach or maybe i'm just so fucking horny.

He doesn't compare to Dario not even close but tonight, he'll have to do so my lips lift wickedly and I get up, to sit on the chair right beside of him. "Hi, whats your name handsome?" his head tilts with curiosity and his eyes flicker to my lips momentarily. "Zach and you gorgeous?"

The bartender returns with another glass of tequila and places it in-front of the man, he rests a hand on the glass and skims his thumb back and forth.

"Ariel." I respond and he hums, "Thats a beautiful name like the mermaid right?" I nod flirtatious and he chuckles nervously, I like when they get nervous. "You know i've been looking at you the whole night."

"Oh have you now?" he nods and bites down on his bottom lip, "The way you're hips swayed back and forth, it was insanely hot." maybe Zach was just as horny as me, I seductively raise hand to the shot glass in-front of him and grasp it from his hold, Zach watches with desire swirling in his eyes as I lift the glass and pour the sizzling and strong liquor down my throat. "My hips can do a-lot while doing other....activities too."

He raises a brow at my response and his eyes were practically screaming to show him what I can do, I shift closer to him and settle a hand on the side of his neck, my lips instinctively lean in closer until they're a inch away from his's plump ones and without hesitation I smash my lips against his's.

Just as i'm deepening the kiss an arm wraps around my own and pulls me away with such force away from the man, I look up and Dario is fuming with anger as his eyes look at me with disbelief and horror. "You have about five seconds to walk out with me." he states with gritted teeth.

"We're occupied man who are you?" the man blurts towards Dario and I had forgot he's still here, I roll my eyes annoyingly but Dario sharply turns his attention to Zach. "She's unavailable, get up and look for somebody else." I scoff and turn to Zach with a shake, "I am very much available do not listen to this asshole."

"Yeah...." he clears his throat and stands, "I'm just gonna go, it was nice meeting you Ariel." then the man walks away and I scoff under my breath. What a fucking pussy. My gaze sharply returns back to the fucker who cockblocked me. "You f-"

"- Ariel I suggest you shut the fuck up and walk with me." I cross one arm over the other defensively, "And if I don't?" instead of getting a response, Dario grips onto my arm and drags me away from the bar. "It wasn't an option."

With a harsh tug he motions to the crowd of people, "Now where is your friend." his voice fills with nothing anger so I quickly point a timid finger to the left where Romeo and Gianna are dancing, actually grinding on each-other like dogs in heat. Dario tugs once again and leads me to them, Romeo immediately stops dancing and swallows nervously. "Zio." Dario shakes his head not allowing to explain and motions to Gianna, "I'm taking the girls home Romeo." Romeo nods swiftly and says goodbye to Gianna but I don't get to see much as i'm only being dragged out like an animal.

Once we step out and my heels clack against the concrete I swat his hand away harshly and scoff, "Gosh I can walk just fine." Dario's jaw clenches and he silently walks ahead to the car.

The car ride home is....quiet and clearly so uncomfortable, once we're outside of his house he sighs and rubs his temples, annoyingly. Gianna clears her throat softly. "Sir I am so sorry for dragging Ariel with me, it was never my intentions to make you upset."

Dario raises his head and looks at her through the mirror before shaking his head. "It's fine Gianna." she then goes silence once again and I look over my shoulder at her. "Wait for me inside please." I tell her and hand her the key, she once again nods and opens the door.

She shuts the door and we both watch her walk up the stairs and into the house, I scoff loudly. "What in the hell was that tonight?" Dario doesn't respond in-fact he only looks out the window. "It's okay for you to fuck me and my mom but when I show interest a man its suddenly a problem!?" I hiss out.

Nothing. I got nothing in return, so I shove at his chest and do it repeatedly, "You bastard! you sick fucking bastard." then as my hands are about to land on his chest again he grips them both and with his other unbuckles my seatbelt, my eyes flicker to him doing it and just when the seatbelt is off and away from my body he pulls me weightlessly on-top of him.

"I didn't fucking touch her, I walked in took a drank and next thing you know shes entering my office I tell her to go to bed but she insisted on fucking right there." I pull once again from his grip, "I don't wanna hear that fucking shit." Dario binds my arms behind my back to settle my struggling, "Shut the fuck up and listen you foolish girl. Susanna gripped my arms and tried to touch me, you walking in was the farthest it fucking went." his lips inch close to mine, "I didn't fuck her and I haven't fucked her since you've been here."

I stop struggling and allow myself to settle beneath his bulge but Dario doesn't look relief no, he looks fucking mad and i'm suddenly afraid I might have really made him upset.

"But now I'm about to fuck you like a useless whore."

𓆩♡𓆪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3M 302K 81
"Either you become a cheater and fuck me, or you break up with her and still fuck me. I'll win either way." . . "I usually get everything I want. Bu...
14.9M 265K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
687K 11.4K 38
"๐€๐ข๐๐ž๐ง..." ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ. "๐Œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ฆ...๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๏ฟฝ...
361K 5.5K 27
โI want you so bad.โž I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...