SERENDIPITY. ༉‧NI-KI

By sunkisuber

︑serendipity. /ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/ noun finding an occurrence or something beautiful on accident. ︒⚬∙︓·⠄- "" Yoo... More

❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ᗯᗴᒪᑕOᗰᗴ
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열섯
𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗎𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍!!
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
스물하나
스물둘
스물넷
스물다섯
스물여섯
스물일곱
스물여덟
스물아홉
서른
서른하나
서른둘
서른셋

스물셋

324 20 7
By sunkisuber

╭─────── ❞ ¡! " 西村 力 " ¡! ❞ ───────╮

Quick question! What thoughts do you guys have on the action and mystery typa chapters and moments? Are they interesting?

╰─────────────────────────╯

: ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 23

"Are you feeling alright?" I asked Ni-ki, as we were walking back.

"I'm fine Moonri, you've asked that for for the 10th time now" he chuckled at my worrying nature.

"Are you sure sure sure?"

"Yes Moonri, I'm sure sure sure. Your blood was tasty enough to wake me up"

He smirked seeing me getting shy at his vampirine compliment.

After a short walk we made it back to the square, as they called the place.

"Do you perhaps need a drink? Maybe some meds? Do they have meds for vampires?"

Thing is, I was worried. Maybe I was overreacting, but I was worried for him.

"Will it make you better if I had something to drink?"

I nodded by head as he took a step towards me.

"Your blood perhaps..." he whispered, moving the hair away to reveal my neck. He moved closer to me, his breath on my skin and my breath hiccupped.

"D-do you need blood right now? Will it make you feel better?" I took a big gulp, my heart racing.

He chuckled and pulled away, putting his hands in his pockets.

"As much as I'd crave it, I'm alright, thanks. Let's go get the proper drinks now"

"You guys going out for drinks?" Elijah joined us.

"How about we all go to the bar then? You guys are leaving tomorrow, right?" Elijah suggested, it seemed like everyone had heard him as they were all already downstairs.

"Yes let's go! I missed that place" beamed Sunoo happily, to which the others agreed.

𓀡𓀡𓀡

We entered the bar, which was filled with lots of unfamiliar faces.

We walked in and sat down, it seemed like Davina was the bartender for today.

"Anything to drink for you guys" she approached us.

"The usual Davina" smiled Klaus.

Everyone put their order in, but I was clueless on what to have, I didn't want any alcohol or anything.

"Don't know what to choose?" asked Sunghoon, who was sat next to me.

"Hm, I'd recommend a cocktail perhaps-"

"I don't want any alcohol, Sunghoon"

"Oh" he replied bluntly, "a soft drink then?"

I sat and thought carefully, before making my decision.

"A pepsi please" I smiled at Davina.

"I'll go wash my hands" I told the guys.

After I returned, I sat down back in my place.

It seemed like everyone was scattered around. Some were playing pool, other dancing, others just chatting.

I saw a drink in front of me which looked like pepsi, so I figured it was mine.

I took the first sip and it tasted kinda off.

I didn't mind it until I took a few more sips and it started burning my throat.

"Is pepsi supposed to do this.." I questioned myself. Feeling the liquid go down my trachea wasn't the best pleasant feeling.

It wasn't until someone bumped into me and I accidently spilled it all over my clothes and revealed skin.

It collided with my skin and I immediately arouse from my seat.

"Ouch!" I spat in pain, the drink somehow burnt me when it collided with my skin.

"Are you okay, what happened?" Sunghoon who was sat next to me quickly turned his head towards me in worry.

"You okay?" asked Jay and Jungwon, who were chatting with Sunghoon at that time.

"I don't know..the drink burnt me" I hissed in pain, confused at why pepsi would do that.

Ni-ki who was a few metres away heard someone's scream and quickly ran towards it, because he could exactly tell whose scream it was.

"Moonri, are you okay?" he rushed towards me, and stopped when he saw my burnt marks, it ran from my chest, to my forearm and thighs.

"How did this happen?" he asked, taking a closer look at my arm.

"The drink spilled over me and it did that.." I muttered in own confusion.

"What drink was it?" he asked.

"Pepsi I think..."

"It was wolfsbane." said Jungwon. He took a sniff of what remained in the cup, and repelled soon after with a disgusted look when he inhaled the smell of the drink.

"What's that? I ordered pepsi" I said confusingly.

The boys looked in worry at me.

"Moonri, did you drink this?" asked Jay, quite dead serious.

"Yeah..? I thought it was my drink.." you could tell there was some unsettlement in my voice, I could sense I did something wrong.

Ni-ki's eyes filled with shock, not the good kind of shock.

"H-how much did you drink?" he asked in a surprised tone.

"Like a few sips before it spilt over me.."

Jungwon slammed the drink on the the table, "Klaus." he called out.

"What's happening at this side of the party?" Klaus joined us with a chuckle, but his look soon turned into a sense of perplexion when he saw my burnt skin.

"She spilled, and drank, wolfsbane" said Jungwon, his tone was annoyed, you could tell by his eyes.

"What's with the ruckus?" asked Heeseung, who walked over with Jake and Sunoo.

"I-Is that wolfsbane?" Sunoo's eyes widened, as he ran to take a look at my skin.

"Who did this?" Heeseung's sheer coldness in his tone made everyone shiver.

"Is it a bad thing..?" I didn't know if I should have asked, but I did.

"Well, dear Moonri" Klaus sighted and crossed his arms before he continued.

"Wolfsbane is practically the number one poison for vampires"

Poison?

"P-poison?? Why is it served here then??" I was so indulged in everyone's shocked faces that only now I started to realise what really was happening to me.

The burning sensation was reaping my skin apart. I wanted to scream in agony so bad.

"Werewolves and witches take it to protected themselves from us. Vampires also take it to build a tolerance to it" explained Jungwon.

"Davina!" Klaus shouted.

"What do you want? Oh- what happened?" The girl approached us, surprised to see my burnt skin.

"Mind explaining why you've been serving wolfsbane to our little vampire right here?" Klaus said, his hand pointing towards me, who was dying in pain at this point.

"What? Her drink is right here tho" Davina said confused, pointing at the glass that stood right next to the empty one I drank.

"Great.." I sighted, realising how dumb and blind I was.

"She drank the other one? But that was for a witch who ordered it.."

Everyone's face filled with absolute worry.

And if that wasn't enough, I coughed. I felt a strange liquid run up my throat, and when I coughed again, it lingered out of my mouth.

It was red- dark red.

Everyone turned around only to see me coughing like crazy, and blood on the floor.

The boys weren't the only ones who turned to look at me, but others did too.

It must have been the scent of my blood, who attracted other vampires. All their gazes fell upon me.

"We need to get her out of here" said Heeseung. Ni-ki grabbed my arm and we rushed outside, but I quickly tripped over my own two feet and fell from the pain that was indulged in my bones.

"Ouch-" I cried out, falling to my knees, my legs were burnt, and it hurt like a bitch to even walk.

"Moonri!" Ni-ki ran back to me, crouching next to me.

"I don't think I can-" before I could even finish the sentence, more blood repulsed from my mouth. My hands were filled with my own blood.

I looked up at Ni-ki. I knew my scent was driving him crazy as well.

"Come on" he quickly got up and picked me up. He slid his hand behind my knees and one behind my back, running with me back to the square.

Once we got there, Ni-ki laid me down on a table.

A table? What?

"What do we do now? The wolfsbane is going to melt her insides! It already is!" Rebekah panicked, bringing some cloths to wipe all the blood I was coughing.

"Klaus went to get Davina, we need to ease off her pain until they arrive." Elijah ruffled up his sleeves and tossed a wet cloth to Ni-ki, which he caught easily.

"At this rate she'll die from the pain and not the actual poison!" cried Sunoo, everyone turning his heads to him, including me.

"Well thanks Sunoo, glad to know I'll die anyways"

"You're not dying!" Ni-ki shouted, I turned to look at him, his eyes were different. They didn't have the spark they always had, they were dull.

He ripped my shirt enough to get a better look at my burnt marks on my chest. He placed the wet cloth around the wound, tapping my skin gently.

"Please bear with it Moonri" he begged, his voice breaking.

Rebekah was wiping all the blood I kept coughing, Sunoo got a grip of himself and offered to take care of me and wipe off the swear on my face and neck. Sunghoon and Jay were taking care of my thigh wounds while Jungwon of my arm. The others were impatiently waiting to sight the witch.

The ice cold cloths were somehow helping me with the pain, but the poison inside my body was still hurting like hell.

"I don't think I can handle it" I cried out, the pain was unable to handle.

"Yes you can Moonri! You're the strongest woman I've seen. You're so brave I know you can stay with us!" pleaded Ni-ki, small tears forming at the corner of his eyes and he tightly clutched my hand.

"Where is Klaus?" I asked with the last powers I had left in me.

"Delighted to know you miss me even on your death bed" he sped walked in with Davina.

"I'm so sorry this happened, I should have warned you of the drink when you came back" Davina's shaky voice made it through to me.

"Please just stop this excruciating pain" I cried one last time.

"I'll try some spells" she said, before pulling out her thick book and shuffling through the pages.

She made a small space next to me and started mixing some stuff.

"Drink this" she handed me the peculiar substance in the bowl she mixed.

I could barely move so Ni-ki took the bowl instead, he raised me up by my head and held the liquid close to my lips for me to drink it.

I quickly drank it and I instantly felt a stinging pain in my throat.

"Is it supposed to sting?" I asked, still coughing a bit.

"H-huh?" Ni-ki asked, his worry didn't leave his face.

"When was the last time you fed?" asked Davina.

"I don't remember, before coming here" I confessed.

"Monnri you're starved!" shouted Sunoo.

"That's why it's not working, you need some blood in your system first"

"I haven't fed off of humans yet tho" my voice was raspy, I could barely hear it.

"Huh? Then how have you been surviving?" asked Davina.

"Feeding off of me" explained Ni-ki.

"Then let her feed off of you!" Davina exclaimed.

Ni-ki quickly pulled his wrist next to my face.

"Please Moonri" he softly whispered.

I desperately took a grip of his wrist, indulging my sharp fangs in his skin. I gulped down hard, probably using the last of my energy, because after I was done, my head fell down to the table. But since Ni-ki was still holding my head with his hand for support, he made sure I didn't hit myself.

My breathing rate started to calm down, as I felt a sense of relief tingling through my body.

"I think it's working" pointed out Sunoo, nearly crying of relief now.

"It is" I finally stated, and everyone let out a loud sight of ease.

Even the burnt marks on my skin were slowly healing themselves, and overall I felt myself get better.

"God Moonri I thought we'd lose you" cried out Jake, dropping down to the table.

"Mhm! We were so worried!" cried Sunoo with him, and soon after all the boys gave me words of reassurance.

"Guys I'm not dead don't worry now. Looks like it'll take more to stop Moonri." I chuckled, making eye contact with Ni-ki, who smiled back.

"Never once had we doubted your strength, Moonri" said Jake.

"Maybe your physical strength" added Sunghoon. He laughed when I sent a sharp glance in his direction.

"We have doubted your height multiple times tho" blurted out Jay, to whose comment everyone let out a chuckle.

At that point my mouth fell agap, "unbelievable" I huffed out, crossing my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 668 56
In midst of the three kingdoms lays a dark truth no one could've imagine. Kim Yeona, is forced to align her arranged marriage with an ally kingdom's...
32.3K 964 28
Y/n an ordinary girl with warm blood, lost her parents in an car accident. One day met a vampire 🦇 who don't believe in love. Will she be able to ch...
52.8K 2.8K 15
Jungwon is a young vampire that earned his place on Earth. He managed to leave the Shadows and go for his dream of an Idol life on earth. He auditio...
1.5K 52 8
⍣ ೋ male reader x sunoo '*:;,.★ he/him pronouns for the reader. ✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧ summary Y/N dreams of becoming an idol, although an accident susp...