simply in love (jenlisa)

By mandunini_

a story of two people in love. nothing extraordinary, just lisa and jennie being simply in love with each oth... More

prologue
1
4
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

2

1.3K 97 4
By mandunini_

"Alright. I'll come get her." Lisa ended the call, making me look at her curiously.

"Bogum is asking if I could drive Rosé home again," Lisa sighs, straightening her clothes to look decent. "He said the rest of the team are there and drunk and they all live close to the company unlike Rosé, who is also very drunk by the way."

My brows furrowed at the mention of their new consultant, and Lisa seemed to notice.

"Let's just drive her home then continue our date, alright?" she caressed the back of my hand with her thumb, "Don't be sulky."

"Don't be bossy," I looked away. I feel however I want to feel. If I feel like being sulky then I will feel it!

Now I sound childish. Good thing she couldn't hear my thoughts.

She hooked a finger under my chin and made me face her so I saw her brows raised.

"Me? Bossy?" she pursed her lips. "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing," I pulled open her car, "Go  drive her home. I'll take the cab."

"What nonsense is that? Jennie, she's on the way to your house— why are you acting up?" she followed me out of her car.

Because I'm insecure and annoyed. But it's stupid so I need to go before you see my petty side.

"I'm not acting up," I looked at her over her shoulder, "Just wanna go home already so I can rest. Go, take care of your employee."

"Hey, no-" she tries to stop me when I hailed a cab but the cab already stopped and I pulled away from her hold quickly, opening the door to slide in.

"Jennie!"

I looked away because I can't stand seeing her baffled and disappointed state outside while watching the cab that I'm in go.

We haven't even been far gone when my phone blew up with her calls for a while.

Until I got in bed, she was texting me so I just simply said I'm home so she wouldn't worry.

I hate myself for feeling this way. It's not even Lisa's fault that Rosé looks that way... so pretty and with a humor like that, someone Lisa could easily fall for. Except she doesn't live in a rich neighborhood either, so on that part we're even.

God, I'm so insecure.

I checked my phone to see another message that just came in.

From Lisa: Good morning. Eat your breakfast. Don't skip any meals. Call me later.

She's really bossy in the best way.

I quickly got ready for another work day and then ate breakfast with Mom and Hyunsuk.

I adjusted my skirt, clipped my hair and smiled after seeing my make up is polished. If you're wondering what my work is, I'm a sales lady at a store in my area.

We're practically just two sales ladies and two sales men, going on rotating shifts in a store owned by my friend, Jisoo. She sells jewelries ranging from necklaces to earrings, bracelets and watches. We have a fixed monthly salary but it could get higher depending on our sales for the month, especially if you're the one who assisted the customer.

This store is practically inherited by Jisoo from her ultra rich grandmother.

Luckily, Jisoo needed a staff and I happened to need a job.

"I'm gonna be broke for a few months but this is so pretty and I have to have it," a customer gushes.

I turned to see my colleague, Nayeon, attending to her customer's needs. This customer is tall, blonde and... she looks just exactly the woman I'm trying not to think about.

"Oh my gosh," her eyes widened when our eyes met, "Jennie, right?"

I forced a smile. So she really lives in the neighborhood.

"Hello Rosé," I replied.

"So this is where you work," she says in amusement, "What a coincidence to see you again."

"It's quite far from your company for a lunch break though," I checked the wall clock.

"I'm on leave today," she grins. "Lisa is so generous with leaves but she doesn't take one. She's too workaholic, you know?"

"Yeah. I know," I let out a clipped laugh.

I looked at that fancy necklace on the glass table. That's an expensive one.

She traced my line of sight and grinned sheepishly. "It's way too expensive for me but you know, once I set my eyes on something I like I just got to have it one way or another. It's very pretty."

I don't know if she meant something else by that but I sure hope she's not comparing my girlfriend with an accessory.

I want to advise her to only buy things she could afford... but it's my job to persuade her.

Rosé seems like a nice girl but I just like Lisa too much to not feel insecure of competition, if she even is one.

-

After making sure the store is locked up, I dusted my hands together and let out a deep breath. I can finally go home.

But my heart raced madly when I saw familiar doe eyes watching me while leaning on her car.

"You scared me," I placed a hand on my chest as I came to her.

She leaned closer to me, taking my hand and intertwining it with hers. "You didn't reply on my messages earlier and ignored my calls last night after you suddenly left, so I came to see you."

"I did reply last night," I pointed out, talking about me messaging her that I got home safely.

"But you were too cold!" she protests.

This side of Lisa is adorable, it just seldom shows.

"I was not," I denied.

"Lies," she pinched my nose.

"Yah!"

She chuckles. "Come on, let's go on a quick date before I go back to the office."

I gasped, "You're still going back to the office? At this hour?"

"Just have a few more paperworks left," she says as we start walking, we're practically just strolling around this quiet street and left her car in front of the shop. "If I wait until I finish them, you'll already be asleep by then."

"Can't you finish it tomorrow?" I frowned.

"Don't worry about my work," she smiles, swinging our hands lightly.

I can't help but feel happy now that she's here.

"So how much time do you have for your dinner break?"

Lisa grins at me. "I'm the boss, remember? We can take as much time as we want."

I snorted. "You say that but you're a slave to your papers. If I ask for your time all night, you won't be sleeping for two days catching up to your work."

She stopped walking and faced me. Her smile naughty. "What could you possible want from me for us to stay up all night?"

My eyes widened. "Y-Yah! Pervert!"

"I'm just asking," she laughs loudly.

I pushed her lightly, turning away to avoid her gaze and continue walking.

"Next time, check if I'm calling with a video," she catches up to me, intertwining our hands, "Have pity on me, Jen. If I catch you wearing nothing... I'd probably..."

"Quiet!" I shushed her, my cheeks burning.

She just smiled, made me stop to face her and place her hands on my cheeks. "I'm not a saint Jennie, not when my girlfriend is this hot I can't help it. But I'm not rushing you either. You just tell me when you want more."

I swallowed hard, my words getting lost in my throat. But she pulled me in and gently pressed her lips on my forehead, "Sorry for making you uncomfortable."

"I-I'm not..." I stuttered, my hands on her waist.

She just laughed and then pulled away so we could continue walking. "So you're craving for street foods. There's one nearby, right? We always pass by that street."

I gasped. "Yah, were you stalking me?"

Lisa shrugged. "I just happened to see your comment on Jisoo's post."

Jisoo posted a picture of her eating street foods and I commented how I've been craving for it since last week.

It's no fun eating it alone.

"You might not like it-"

"Your judgements hurt me, you know?" she places her hand on her chest. "Though I seldom eat street foods, I still like it. Even if I didn't, I'd make an exception for you."

"You'd try everything for me then?" I was sure my eyes sparkled that got her looking horrified.

"Oh no—"

"Let's go!" I excitedly pulled her by the hand, giggling with her groaning and sounding as if I'm about to murder her but when I glanced at her, she's smiling widely.

I made her try real street foods that she didn't even knew existed.

"This is a what?!" she looked at me scandalously, even making the vendor laugh at her horrified expression.

"A chick, Lisa. Now come on try it."

Of course though hesitant at first, she loved it, even asking for another one.

Later on she was gaping at me. "You just ate a worm?"

"What? I'm not forcing you to eat it," I grinned. "Besides, it's clean you know. And really tasty, which you wouldn't know because I don't want to force you."

"No way, let me try," she looks determined, although frowning and with a scared look on her face as she took my plastic cup containing some more.

"You really don't have to," I told her once more with her eyes already shut tightly.

I was worried but I know she'll like it too. And she looked so cute.

"Our next date will be on my terms, okay?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, okay."

She brought it to her mouth, eyes still closed, and when opened them she was still not chewing.

I looked her in the eyes as I placed a fist full of it on my mouth and chewed.

I couldn't contain my grin when she followed me like a kid, chewing with me.

"How was it?" I asked after swallowing.

Her eyes became clearer. "Good... But it's good enough that I ate one, right?"

"I'm proud of you," I gave her a thumbs up and she beamed like a kid.

"Okay, I'll have one more for you."

She could really be silly at times, a show off. A cute show off. She loves to impress, that's for sure.

We were walking on my street because she said she wanted to be with me longer. If we took her car, we'd be apart sooner.

"Let's try more of those exotic stuff you like next time," she boastfully faced me, both my hands on hers. "You know, I actually liked its taste. I'm glad you made me try it all."

It was my turn to boast, my chin up. "Told you so."

"I want more," she pouts.

"What?" I suppressed a smile. "Should we go back and buy more?"

"Nevermind, I'm content with this," she pulled me by my nape, softly pressing her lips on mine.

I gasped the moment she pulled me, but melt into her spicy kiss all the same.

"So this is why you pulled me on this dark corner," I said when our lips parted, my eyes heavy on those plump lips of hers that grinned.

"Can't have your parents meeting me doing things that are exotic."

But my heart leaped at the mention of her meeting my parents, although she didn't exactly say she would.

She slid both her hands on her slacks' pockets, suddenly looking shy.

"I hope you won't hold back on telling me things from now on. Simple things that you like, like eating worms and chicks," she said that almost made me laugh, if only I didn't feel too warm that I want to keep on kissing her because it feels good, she feels good. She looked me in the eyes and swallowed hard, "And things you dislike. Like yesterday, I realized you were pissed only when you left me abruptly."

"Pissed? I was not," I deny.

"Then what? Angry? Annoyed? A little bit annoyed?"

"Jealous might be the most accurate term," I answered bashfully.

She blinked. Lips parted.

We had never fought and admitted things like this before so I understood her reaction.

"Of Rosé?" she scratched the back of her head, biting her lip, "Well, who else... Yeah, okay I get it."

I awkwardly cleared my throat. "Yeah, she looks like a supermodel and I don't mean to compare myself and be annoying but—"

"I meant I get that you didn't like what I did but whatever you're about to say, I don't agree with it. Heck, if we're talking about looks here I'm one lucky woman to have you already."

I know I'm pretty.

But there was always another word that comes with that compliment.

Look at Jennie, she's so simple but pretty.

A real beauty doesn't have to doll up to look pretty. Just look at Jennie, nice and pretty.

I hear those all the time.

"You're the one I want," Lisa stepped closer again, wrapping her hands on my waist that it made my heart beat faster, it hurts. "The one I can't get out my mind when I wake up in the morning, when I work... and when I work myself up."

I look up to her with eyes wide, my cheeks warmer than before.

"I always mean what I say. Just so you know I meant it when I said I want you and no one else," she firmly grips my waist, pulling me closer as she licked my lips open, letting me feel once again how great it felt to be kissed by woman, like a woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
318K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
198K 5.8K 34
Story in which the school badass girl fall inlove with a simple girl. But they didnt know they're family are connected which each other.
61.5K 1.9K 31
Sometimes the one you want is the one you least suspect.....Jennie Kim craves order and structure. As the member that held BLACKPINK together, it's h...