KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

He Got Jealous

33.1K 693 389
By Hiiimeeee

(A/n: It's their turn this time lol hahaha.)

Kuroko

You sat on the bench while waiting for Kuroko to finish their practice. One of his teammates accidentally sprained his foot so they advise him to rest up a bit. He greeted you and sat next to you since he's your best friend too. You two chatted about anything even if they were nonsense as you laughed.

"KUROKOO!!" You heard everyone including Riko yelled out your boyfriend's name. Alarmed by this, you immediately sat up and ran over to him, seeing him deadass lying on the floor and kissing it.

"Are you okay?! Omg!" you yelped out in surprise, helping him stand and guided him to the bench. You placed an ice bag where he got hit, looking at him worriedly.

However, he didn't bat an eyelid at you and his gaze was focused on the court nor did he even said anything to you. You instantly knew something was off.

"Tetsu-kun. Something's wrong?" you asked, facing him.

"There's nothing wrong (First name)-san," he answered in a monotone, keeping his eyes on the court. 

"Yeah right, like I'll believe you. Tell me," you said exasperated of how he's acting right now. This time, he faced you which made you got a bit surprised because of his sulking expression.

You cleared your throat and waited for him to say anything but he only looked at you and then back at the court. However, this time was different, he was glaring at someone.

It was Izuki, your best friend. You tried to piece two and two together and you finally realize that he might have been jealous!

You giggled at the thought and hugged Kuroko tightly and you felt him jumped a bit in surprise, "Just tell me if you were jealous. I understand and I'm sorry, it won't happen again." 

"It's okay. I just easily got jealous.." He said, blushing a bit.

You giggled at how cute he was, "Well, you now know how I felt last time." Even though he's sweaty, he still smelt great like vanilla.

"I love you (First name)-san," caught off-guard by this, you buried your head on his neck as you feel heat rushing up your face.

"I love you too." You stuttered a bit while pulling away from his hug since there were still others in the gym and saw that they were all watching you. Kuroko chuckled and went back to practice after a few minutes of rest.

Kise

You sat on the bench, waiting for Kise to finish their practice. However, one of their teammates accidentally sprained his foot thus, he had him rest up and sit next to you. Coincidentally, this person is your best friend. So as to distract him, you chatted about things that were total nonsense but you both still laughed.

"Oi! Koraa! Kise! What the hell are you doing?!" You heard Kasamatsu's angry voice which made you and Moriyama stopped to look at Kise getting a kick from the back by Kasamatsu.

- you heard Kasamatsu's voice, so both of you and Moriyama stopped what you were laughing at and saw Kise got kick from the back by Kasamatsu.

"Itaaai~! You're so mean Kasamatsu-senpai!" Kise cried out while rubbing his back.

"Where the hell are you looking at?! Focus on the practice, you idiot!" Kasamatsu said giving him a light kick. You stared at Kise, waiting for him to look back but he didn't and just resumed his practice. You looked at him suspiciously once more finding it strange why he did that.

"(First name)chan, you were saying?" Moriyama called out, snapping you out of your thoughts about Kise. Thus, completely forgetting about earlier's incident. You didn't notice Kise sneak glances at the both of you each time and his hand balls into a fist. 

- Time Skip -

The practice ended, Kise and you bid your farewell and walked your way home silently. This was a rare situation because he would usually chatter non-stop and brags about anything, especially his newly published magazines. However, today, he looked serious.

"Ryōtan, what's the matter?" Feeling suffocated by the silence, you can't keep it up anymore and decided to break the ice.

"Eh?! What are you talking about (First name)cchi?" Kise stuttered as he avoids eye contact and you instantly knew he was lying.

You eyed him carefully, "You're too quiet. It's not like you."

"Wah!" you yelped surprised by his sudden hug.

"I was jealous, (First name)cchi! This is the first time I felt this way! The feeling of being selfish towards my girl. I didn't like it when you were talking and laughing with Moriyama-senpai!" He cried out which made you shocked by this unexpected side of Kise. Usually, it was you who acts this way because of his fangirls and you never knew he'd also feel like this.

"Ohh. Ryōtan," you pat his back gently, "you shouldn't worry about it. We're just friends!" You felt his embrace tightens so you rubbed his back gently to make him feel assured.

"But even so, I still don't like it!" You could already imagine Kise pouting while saying this words and you tried your best not to laugh.

"Mou~ Ryōtan. Fine, fine... I'll be more careful next time okay?" You said, pulling away from his hug.

"Okaaaay~ I really love (First name)cchi!" He happily said which also made you smile at his cheerfulness.

"I l—" before you could finish your words, you were cut off by a kiss on the lips.

Midorima

You sat on the bench, waiting for Midorima to finish their practice. However, one of their teammates accidentally sprained his foot thus, he had him rest up and sit next to you. Coincidentally, this person is your best friend. So as to distract him, you chatted about things that were total nonsense but you both still laughed.

"Shin-chaaan~ are you okaaay?" Takai teased while giggling, spotting Midorima looking at your direction, talking heartily with Kiyoshi. Upon seeing this, he grinned knowing what Midorima is thinking.

Midorima clicked his tongue as he pushed up his glasses and continued his shooting practice, "Shut up, Takao."

"Woah! You're really not okay! Just how many shots did you miss?!" Takao asked in amusement knowing Midorima never missed a shot and that he already told him today he'd have excellent luck, but knowing how things are right now, it's all bad luck.

Midorima ignored him and continued to shoot but misses in the process. He knew that he's jealous which affects his shooting but he doesn't want to admit it. Thus, he kept on shooting missed shots.

"Wah! Shin-chan! Look out!" Takao called out and before Midorima could react, his head was hit by the ball, making him fall on his butt.

"Takao!!" He angrily called out, glaring at the culprit.

"Oops! Sorry! I thought that you needed that to clear your head!" Takao chuckled and ran off.

As soon as you heard Takao calling out Midorima's name, you immediately look over them and you saw him get hit on the head by the ball. You reacted instantly and ran towards him.

"Are you okay Shin-chan? Let's go put some ice on it!" You held out your hand and helped him stand up.

"No need. I can do it myself. Nanodayo," he pulled his hand away, walking passed you. This is not an unusual scene because he always gets shy when the two of you get too close but you knew this time was quite different. Instead of being embarrassed, he looked mad.

You knew why he was like this and also knew he wouldn't say it so you already know what to do. Grabbing his hand to stop him from going away any further, you faced him, tiptoed and kissed his lips which made him jump in surprise.

"(First name)! There are still others h-"

"Geez! I know why you're like that!" You cut him off, patting his head gently. 

His face flushed red as he said, stuttering, "It's not like that nanodayo!" He grabbed your hand, dragging you back to the bench. You helped him and placed an icebag on his head.

"Tsun~ Tsun~" you teased while giggling but he just let you be since your attention is now back on him.

Aomine

You sat on the bench, waiting for Aomine to finish their practice. However, one of their teammates accidentally sprained his foot thus, he had him rest up and sit next to you. Coincidentally, this person is your best friend. So as to distract him, you chatted about things that were total nonsense but you both still laughed. [Lol. Let's say you're able to convince this lazy ass to practice.]

Aomine clicked his tongue as he sees you talking happily with Sakurai.

"Calm down, you idiot! Look at the ring! It's about to break because of your ruthless dunks!" Wakamatsu yelled and he was about to confront him but was stopped by Imayoshi. Aomine ignored him and walked towards you.

"Sakurai," he called out as black aura surrounded him, staring at the poor guy menacingly.

"Ah! I'm sorry!! My foot is alright now. Sorry for taking so long!" Sakurai stood up and bowed repeatedly at Aomine, apologizing non-stop. He then thanked and apologized at you before walking back to the court to resume his practice.

"It's okay Sakurai-kun," you yelled out.

"Waaah! I'm sorry!" He said looking scared as he bowed again which you found confusing. What you didn't know is that Aomine, who is beside you is still glaring at him.

"Now, what's up with you? Scaring Sakurai-kun," you scolded.

"I don't like it. He steals attention from my girlfriend," he said while wrapping his hand on your waist protectively which made you sigh helplessly.

"Geez! I can't believe you get jealous easily."

"Well, believe it," he said as he kisses your lips and added, "you'll get more later for making me jealous." You stared at his figure dumbfounded as he resumed practicing.

Murasakibara

You sat on the bench, waiting for Murasakibara to finish their practice. However, one of their teammates accidentally sprained his foot thus, he had him rest up and sit next to you. Coincidentally, this person is your best friend. So as to distract him, you chatted about things that were total nonsense but you both still laughed.

You suddenly got chills on your back, feeling a cold stare on you. Turning your body towards the court, you saw your boyfriend staring at you as he looked like he was sulking. You found it cute but you were confused at his sudden attitude so you stared at him, looking for some hints. Sadly, he averted his eyes away and resumed practice. Although, he was just bribed with foods by Himuro since they needed to train.

"Well then, I'll go back to practice now. Your boyfriend is pretty scary when he's jealous," Fukui chuckled while you stared at him puzzled, thinking what would Murasakibara be jealous of.

Suddenly, you saw Murasakibara walking off the court and you immediately handed him bottled water and a towel. He accepted it and sat on the bench, munching on his snacks.

"Sushi-kun! You shouldn't eat snacks while in practice! You might get a stomachache!" You said worriedly, trying to steal away his snacks from his hands but he's too good at dodging, it's as if he's used to it.

Irritated by this, you kept on trying to steal it but you end up getting out of balance. Fortunately, his reflexes were fast and he was able to catch you and ended up kissing you.

He gently pulled you back and hugged you, burying his head on your neck, "(First name)chin, I'm so jealous..."

"Eh?" You asked confused but you still rubbed his back.

"I said I'm jealous," he raised his voice a bit but you could feel him sulking cutely which made you want to giggle.

"I'm sorry!" You said and hugged him tightly 

"Fine, but you have to treat me snacks for making me jealous (First name)-chin," he pulled away and stared at you. You could finally have a clear look at his sulking face and he really looked so cute.

"Hai! Hai!" You replied while stealing his snacks which made him pout.

"Go back to practice and you can eat this after. I'll even treat you, okay?" You suggested and his eyes shone brightly, as he nodded. He quickly stole a kiss from you before running away. 

Akashi

You sat on the bench, waiting for Akashi to finish their practice. However, one of their teammates accidentally sprained his foot thus, he had him rest up and sit next to you. Coincidentally, this person is your best friend. So as to distract him, you chatted about things that were total nonsense but you both still laughed.

"Ouch!" Kotaro yelped, rubbing his head which was suddenly got hit by a ball.

"Omg! Are you okay?!" You quickly stood up in shock and checked his head if it's still intact.  

Kotarō turned his head at the court only to see Reo pointing towards Akashi as he mouthed every syllable carefully, He's jealous. Scared witless, Kotarō quickly moved away from you as he realizes how close you two were. He didn't want to get hit by a ball again and his foot was already fine minutes ago but he just wanted to stay and have a chat with you. However, Akashi...being Akashi. [LOL]

"Yosh! I'm all healed! I'll resume practicing! Later (First name)-chan!" He immediately got up and ran away from you as soon as possible, even ignoring you after calling out his name.

- Time Skip -

After their practice, the other players already went home, leaving you and Akashi behind. [Okay, I kept on almost typing Akaashi lol. If I did and I didn't notice, tell me, please. Hahaha]

"Let's go Sei--" You were cut off by his sudden action, trapping you on the wall, his hands on both sides. [Kabedon!]

"I order you not to be all chummy with Kotarō," he stared at you with a bit of annoyance in his eyes and tone.

"Hai hai. My boyfriend's too possessive," you muttered in a low voice.

"Hmm?"

"I didn't--" you were cut off once again and this time with a kiss.

"Let's go home," he smirked, seeing how your face reddened.

Bakashi! You thought, staring at his back but you didn't notice you said your thought out loud.

"You really want another kiss?" He smiled, walking towards you as if he's about to trap you on the wall again.

"No, thank you!" You exclaimed, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the gym before he could corner you again. Behind you, Akashi just looked at you with a smile on his face.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Supp? Hope you guys enjoyed!

Vote | Comment ❤️

[UPDATE]

Okay, for real, it's too tiring to edit one chapter of this book lol. I quickly give up when I'm done with one or two characters, then come back to edit it again the other day or when I feel like it.

I apologize. lol me.

『 ✎ Edited: June 02, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 4.6K 112
STOP READING THIS started sometime in 2019 ended april 2021 just old, cringey & unrevised one-shots i wrote at 3am PLEASE READ MY SCENARIOS OR SHORTS...
1K 48 10
❝ 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 ❞ ───── knb x female reader ❝ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝗐...
306K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...
8.5K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...