For Rose, With Love

By godbetterloveme

Ivan callum with the face of a angel never let's a chance go where he has to watch his academic rival Rose Le... More

playlist+ tropes+ aesthetics
||DEDICATION||
|PROLOGUE|
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 25
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 28
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 29
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 34
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 35
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 36
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 37
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 38
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 39
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 40
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 41
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 42
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 43
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 44
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 45
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 46
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 48
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 49
epilogue
bonus scene-1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 47

179 9 51
By godbetterloveme

The first thing I do when I reach home is feed lulu. Even though I fill her extra large bowl of food, she gets hungry seeing more food.

She's just like me.

Done petting her, I take a quick shower and leave for college since I'm already late.

I spot cal and claire standing with a few other people in a group and I look around but ivan is nowhere to be seen.

My phone vibrates in my hand and my heart beat picks up when I see a text from him.

Sour patch: where the fuck are you?
Me: college:)
Sour patch: don't ever sneak out again like that.
Me:???

He leaves my message unanswered. I did leave without telling him but I didn't sneak out. I kind of did. I still wasn't ready to face him after the last night.

I walk towards cal and claire and they turn their heads towards Me and their faces visibly relaxes.

Both of them march in my direction and stop directly in front of me with their eyes narrowed to slits.

My own eyebrows rise in question.

"Almost 17 hours of ghosting us. Care to explain? " Cal asks, his tone firm but it doesn't really bother me.

" I was at Ivan's " I blurt out and their faces twist in what looked like a mixture of confusion and disgust.

"Ivan's? How did you get there?" Claire is questioning me this time.

"Ivan's mom asked me to come over after the party and I got bored so I walked to his place" I tell them looking away because I know what's coming for me.

"You walk to his home in the middle of a fucking night and that too alone? " A low growl comes out of Cal's throat when I don't respond to that question.

"I knew you were dumb but this dumb rose? Seriously? You would've asked me and I would've dropped you! " He breathes out an exasperated expression.

"It's okay now. She's not a teenager, cal. You don't have to yell at her like that" Claire glares at cal for using that tone to me.

I'm kind of hurt that they first left me alone last night. And now they're questioning me like it is all my fault.

"Rose, you don't seem fine to me. Are you alright? "

"Yeah" My voice comes out croaked and choppy as I'm on the verge of breaking down.

"Ivan confessed last night"

A flash of a smile passes Claire's face. A kind of smile one gives when they predicted and it turns out to be right.

"Confessed what? " Cal brows scrunched together.

"That he wants us to be together and he likes me and i might have said him some things"

"No way. Don't tell me rose"

Ignoring him, I continue.

"I told him I liked him too"

A layer of blush coats my cheeks and I feel the heat Radiating from them.

"Oh my god! " Claire pulls me into a hug, squeezing the life out of me.

That was the first time I saw her dance like that, in the middle of the campus. She rarely showed any emotions and when she did, I brought tears to my eyes, every time.

I tell her all the details from the last night and all she did was fan herself with her hand telling me how hot Ivan was to tell me he cannot get enough of me.

Bidding them goodbye, I walk towards our chemistry professor's office, with my half done work.

It was time we resume our project work.

I get inside when I hear a faint come in after I knocked.

"Good morning , sir"

I place the files in front of pitt while he watches me.

I lick my dry lips feeling uncomfortable under his creepy gaze on me.

"Sir" I call him out again and he comes back to life, shaking his head.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Good morning"

Shaking my head, I lean forward and open the file for him and he is quick to grab my hand.

My eyes snap to his eyes and there he is.

Watching me with a gaze full of lust.

"This can be done some other time" He says standing up, but not letting my hand go.

My heart beat gets stuck in my throat as it takes everything in me to not smack him in the face.

"Let my hand go" I tell him, not looking away.

He complete ignores me and watches as my chest rises and falls rapidly.

Faint smell of alcohol invades my senses.

And all the ugly memories of my father getting drunk and lashing out on me start playing in my head causing my breath to shorten and quicker.

He might have drank too much of free alcohol last night.

I twist my hand in his hold and try pulling away but the bastard is full of energy.

"I said let me fucking go! " I hiss at him closing my fist at my side, ready to punch if he is not complying this time.

A sudden punch lands on his face, loosening his hold on me and he stumbles backwards.

"She said something"

My head turns towards the person who punched and I see Ivan. In all his mighty glory.

"You bastard! How dare you? I'll make you pay for this! " Pitt snarls at Ivan, wiping his bleeding nose.

He really broke his nose.

"This is what happens when you try to touch something that is out of your league" Ivan growls at him and turns to me.

His expression was serious, so serious but I loved how it softened when he looked at me.

The way he looked at world was different than the way he looks at me.

He takes a figurative step towards me and grabs my hand, walking us out of the door.

I don't fight him.

We enter the same old library where we used to sit for discussing our project.

He shuts the door behind and turns to me.

Ivan's hands wrap around me , keeping me closer to his chest.

"You should've waited for me, baby" He sounded soft, like he wasn't mad at me.

My heart swells inside my chest at the term of endeavor.

Sighing, I don't reply to him but let myself relax in his hold and i think about how deceptive looks can be. He comes off very calm and counted by his heart is beating abnormally inside him.

After pressing a soft kiss to my forehead he let's me go but leans on the table beside us.

Actually, he leans back on it, while I stand in between his legs.

"Okay? " His gaze roams on my face searching for an answer.

I nod at him briefly and watch his face relax.

The creases between his eyebrows smooth down at my answer.

"Are you not mad at me? " I ask him unsure of what answer he'd give. But what I was sure of was, he deserved an apology.

"I was. I was So fucking mad at you but it twisted into something else when I saw that motherfucker touch you. I was about to break his head on that glass door"

I wince at the choice of his words.

I let out a tsk tsk noice and shake my head.

"A little too possessive, aren't we? " I tease him and he snakes his hand through my waist and pulling me closer.

"I am very possesive about my things, love. I don't plan on sharing you. "

His deep throaty voice gives me shivers. Goosebumps burst across my body.

Love.

That gave me a whole new level of heart attack.

"I'm not a thing. I'm a person. a human. " A soft put naturally forms on my lips causing him to drop his gaze to them.

An electric buzz runs through my body.

"My person. My human" He presses his lips on the fluttering vein in my neck.

I wanted him in the bluntest way. I wanted his lips, hands, eyes. Everything on me. I wanted and craved his touch like the ocean craces the shore.

Because I felt the need to clarify about last night, I start speaking.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sneak out actually but i felt weird waking up completely under you" I mutter quietly watching his throat work. He swallows and only pulls me closer to him.

"Get used to it. "

Four words and i was weak in my knees.

Ivan kisses me nibbling on my bottom lip and biting it softly.

"But I don't-

"Shut up"

And he shuts me up. His lips smash on mine in a kiss that definitely wasn't gentle.

I press myself closer to him, as close as possible, circling my hands around his neck and his hair find their way between my fingers.

He groans

"The things I would do for you" His forehead pressed against mine . He breathes out when we both pant for air.

"Now about pitt"

"Don't worry, I handle him" His jaw ticks and my finger reaches his jaw line according to it's own.

I swear I didn't do it.

I trace his features and he closes his eyes briefly in response.

"Shh.. It's okay. You don't have to take it so far. I don't want a mess in the very end"

"He will definitely land in a mess. I cannot wait to see him begging for mercy. "

My jaw hangs open in air even when he presses another kiss to my mouth, closing it.

"I told you I am too selfish to share you" Ivan shrugs casually.

A bubble of laughter escapes my throat and his eyes glint with amusement while he watches me.

"I want more of these when you're with me" Ivan's thumb grazes my lips, letting it burn in fire. The things his touch alone did me made me fear Of things I'd do for him. For his touch.

Pulling away, I walk towards the table and sit down, ready for business.

I pull the chair back and sit down with my bag on my shoulder, I put it on the table.

"Sit down, I need to talk about the project now"

Ivan takes a step towards me with the same smile in his eyes.

"Okay ma'am"

My lips twitch and a smile threatens to appear but I control.

"Don't you think we should change the topic of the project?....."

We start discussing about the project and the sudden change in the plan.

He doesn't seem to be bothered by the change. He listens to me explain about it intently.

He leans back on his chair and takes his glasses out of his jacket and puts them on.

My throat gets dry at the sight and but he doesn't notice me looking at him.

His jaw tight, eye brow scrunched slightly and eyes slightly narrowed.

"Pay attention here, sweetheart" He smiles softly at me.

He did notice me, didn't he?

"I am paying attention, sweetheart" I imitate his voice , rolling my eyes and a rare pink color coats his cheekbones.

"Whatever"

He grumbles and goes back to his thinking.

He was unexpected. I truly didn't expect him to have this effect on me. My heart and my mind.

And there we go. We work on our project for straight three hours with him flirting with me openly every two minutes.

"Rose? "

He calls me softly while I put all of my things in my bag, ready to leave.

"Yeah? "

I don't look up but feel his eyes on me.

"Go out for dinner with me tonight? "

My head instantly turns towards him. Iips parted, eyes wide.

"What? "

"Go out for dinner with me? " He repeats himself like I don't understand english.

Butterflies go wild in my stomach.

"Did you just ask me out on a date Indirectly? " With a teasing tone, I ask him leaning forward.

"Yeah.. I asked you directly though and Don't boyfriends and girlfriend's usually do that shit? "

A grin finally breaks free on my face.

"Girlfriend? " I ask , my eyebrows moving towards my hairline

"Aren't you my girlfriend? " He is genuinely curiosed now.

I laugh at that. I genuinely laugh at the way he specifies 'shit' while asking me out.

"Okay.. What time? " Confusion laced my voice and I'm ready for him to say 'you're pranked'

"Seven thirty" He checks the time on his rolex watch that glints under dimly lit library.

We walk out of library with him intertwining our hands.

I've never this way before. Ever before.

He's so smooth with every fucking thing.

We drive to my house in comfortable silence for the first time.

But he never leaves my hand. His hand sits in my lap, holding mine. Rubbing small circles with his thumbs.

My mind is stuck with the small act of affection he is so comfortable to show.

I get out of the car when he pulls up in the driveway of my apartment.

"See you then" He says smiling at me.

"Yeah.. I think so."

Returning his smile. I get out of the car and walk straight into my apartment.

"Hey, baby girl"

I rub a hand on Lulu's head and she let's out a tiny meow.

She's grown so much in last two months. She was so tiny that she could easily fit in my hand and now she's a big girl. That I have to lift her up with both of my hands.

"Did you miss me? "

She looks away. I think she did.

"You remember ivan? From last time? He made us pasta? "

Another tiniest meow.

"Yeah..i kind of like him y'know.. And we might be dating"

And she gags. What in this world.

"You don't like him? " I turn her head Forcebly towards me but she waddles away, getting out of my grip.

"Even she is rejecting him"

Sighing to myself, I get up to get ready for my first ever date.

Since it was my first date, ever. I chose to be subtle and in my comfort zone.

I go for a cashmere sweater with denim.     Perfect for a chilly and a hot weather.

By the time i finish styling my hair and do my makeup, the door bell rings exactly at seven thirty.

Rolling my eyes very aggressively, I paddle my way towards the door and open it.

Ivan stands in the doorway of my house in all black. I take a breath of relief that he is casual too. He wears black tshirt with a black jeans and a long full sleeved black jacket that makes him look like a hot nerd professor.

And those glasses.

He holds a single rose with a long stem in his had and watches me with slightly raised eyebrows.

"Hey"

"Hi" He lends his hand forward and I take the rose from his hand.

And he brings out his other hand forward.

"A bunch of beautiful roses, for my beautiful rose" He says handing the bunch of all kinds and colours of roses.

My breath gets stucked in my throat and I don't utter a single word.

I blink away the tears formed in my eyes and mutter a small thank you.

He leans in and captures my lips in between his.

"Let's go? " He looks at me unsure.

"Give me two minutes, I have to get ready"

His gaze roams on my outfit to my hair making my toes curl with anticipation.

"Okay.. I'll wait for you" He says and I nod and get inside my room again leaving him alone in the living room with my introvert cat.

After touching up my make up again, I get out of the living room and see lulu curled up in his huge palm and ivan Caresses her head every thirty seconds.

I laugh at the thought of getting jealous of my own pet.

He looks up and his face visibly lights up.

"Done? "

"Yeah" I tell him walking towards him with my sling bag on  my shoulder.

"Let's go then" He says gently laying lulu down on the couch and walking out of the door after me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 264 36
Have you every hated someone but you can't help but feel a romatic attraction to them even thought they have made you life hell since you guys were i...
9.2K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
210K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
1.4K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...