Tempest Ascending: The Legend...

By AnjiruSpirit

A mysterious boy resolves the struggle and conflicts of eleven tribes: Raimon, Galaxia, Arakumo, Hakuren, Kai... More

Chapter 1: Awakened From A Hundred Years
Chapter 2: A Journey
Chapter 3: Heroes Or Imposters
Chapter 4: The Childhood Friend And The Lover
Chapter 5: The Origin Of The Eleven Tribes
Chapter 6: The Search And Ambush
Chapter 7: The Ultima Fenrir
Chapter 8: A Starry Secret

Prologue

129 3 1
By AnjiruSpirit

Hey Guys!

My two stories: A Friendship's Legacy and The Case of Raimon Mystery Incorporated is on break. But, don't worry, I will write these stories as soon as I have any ideas for the future episodes.

So, enjoy my third IEGO FanFic Story.

~{0}~

Long time ago, A world called Inazumalia blessed and created by The Sky God, Apo and The Sun Goddess, Amaterasu from a power sphere of golden light that shines from the sky.

The sphere buried itself to the water and soon enough, the light exploded as the light particles merged itself into
Inazumalia.

Later, the blessed and sacred world guarded by four powerful guardians: Lalaya, Katora, Ozrock, and Fran.

Since, Inazumalia is a huge world, it is divided into eleven regions which are led by eleven leaders from their perspective tribes.

~{0}~

There's a tribe living at the shore, Kaiou Tribe.

Kaiou Tribe Symbol

Kaiou Tribe better known as the sailors. The protectors of the sea. They're fishing, and sailing across the sea.

~{0}~

Second, there's a tribe living in the forest called Kidokawa Seishuu Tribe.

Kidokawa Seishuu Tribe Symbol

The protectors of the forest. They're hunting, making medicines, and protect the forest especially the animals who lived here.

~{0}~

Hakuren Tribe Symbol

This is Hakuren Tribe. The protectors of the snowland.

~{0}~

This is the home of magicians, Gen'ei Tribe.

Gen'ei Tribe Symbol

The land of salamanca. They're performing any entertainment, doing magic spells, and doing witchcraft and sorcery. They're known to understand any ancient text.

~{0}~

Gassan Kunimitsu Tribe Symbol

Gassan Kunimitsu Tribe, the home of swordsman.

~{0}~

Seidouzan Tribe Symbol

Seidouzan Tribe, the home of marksman. They're known as the sharpshooters.

~{0}~

The Fifth Tribe

They are the most royal tribe. The holy tribe, The Fifth Tribe.

~{0}~

Tengawara Tribe Symbol

Tengawara Tribe, the land of the moon. The home of moonlight warriors.

~{0}~

Arakumo Tribe Symbol

The land of the sun, Arakumo Tribe. The home of the sun warriors. A tribe living in the desert.

~{0}~

Galaxia Tribe Symbol

The land of the stars, Galaxia Tribe. The home of the star warriors. They're living at the mountain that near to the sky. They're gazing the stars. They are also have an ability either to summon celestial animals or to transform into a celestial animals.

~{0}~

Raimon Tribe Symbol

And lastly, the eleventh tribe, Raimon Tribe. The heart of Inazumalia. The people of this tribe who has a love for the entire world. They are the most friendly tribe in the land.

~{0}~

The eleven tribes are lived happily and became friends once. They are helped for each other. But suddenly, the peace has collapsed as they're fight for each other because of the mysterious man who from the otherworld. Turns out, he just spreading the lies into fighting with every single tribes. When the tribes learnt the truth, it was too late. A mysterious man transformed into his true form, Ixaal. He was born from hatred, fear, greed, and betrayal. He destroy everything in Inazumalia and rule this world. The eleven tribes did everything, but it didn't work. They are not strong enough to defeat Ixaal.

But, there's a tribal girl from Raimon Tribe who had a dream that the eleven tribes will be unite and will be together again like before. She prayed to the four guardians to stop Ixaal and bring the peace back. But, the four guardians are doing something. Lady Lalaya cast her magic from the stars, Lady Katora cast her magic from the light, Lord Ozrock cast his magic from the wind, and Lady Fran cast her magic from love. Their magic combined into one as they were created a wind-shape like a man. They're called him "The Tempest". The true protector of Inazumalia. He's the one who control the sky, the light, and the wind. He's also has an ability to transform into a pegasus.

The Tempest came down from the sky to the land of Inazumalia and meet a girl who prayed the four guardians. They're both fell in love with each other. And for the girl, the guardians gave her a gift for she never give up on Inazumalia for her love. A power of light, wind, and sky. And her wings sprouts from her back. She has now an ability to heal The Tempest by her tears. They gave her a title called, "The Tempest's Bride."

By the power of love, they're managed to defeat Ixaal with the help of the eleven tribes. The peace brought back and the tribes were became friends once again.

The Tempest and his bride got married and gave birth a son who became his successor and the son also gave birth an another son throughout the generations.

However, Ixaal will find an another way to revive him and he will return to bring any chaos in Inazumalia. He will make sure that the eleven tribes will be break apart again through hatred, fear, greed, and betrayal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625 26 15
Synopsis: Long time ago, The three powerful demons called The Gryphons saved the humanity against The Sins. Many years later, The Sins has returned t...
18.1K 705 64
It has been 10 years after the Legend of Raimon's Soccer Team : Inazuma Eleven. Matsukaze Tenma joins Raimon in hopes to become a great soccer player...
21.5K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.
5.4K 192 7
They were not gods, nor were they quite human. They were glorious, shining like golden beacons in the night, glowing like the red of the approaching...