Clouds ๐“ธ๐“ฏ Grey || #3 [worki...

De vantaeee-

๐™บ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŠ-๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ, the girl sexually abused by her brother not once, neither twice n... Mai multe

๐’ž๐“โ„ด๐“Š๐’น๐“ˆ โ„ด๐’ป ๐’ข๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“Ž- the book.
๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ถ. song moodboards//
///Clouds of Grey.///
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿour.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
DEDICATION.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง(๐’ƒ)
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
All You Need To Know
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
aesthetics|| first installment
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
aesthetics|| second installment
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ[a].
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฒ[b].
EPILOGUE.
APPRECIATION! <3
new book || LIBEROSIS

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ.

144 39 28
De vantaeee-

thankyou for my first 4k readssss!!😭❤️

chapter fifty, song rec is Lovin' Me by Fifty-Fifty & Eat Your Young by Hozier, also Francesca by Hozier bc why not... i made a playlist for Komi & Hanniel on Spotify, and i'm still adding songs to it, so if you want to listen and/or have any song recs for their story, then you can lmk :)

{A FEW WEEKS LATER}

050| Getting Along, Maybe?

~K O M I S O L A~

The school was so rowdy for the first time. Exams started tomorrow, and of course we didn't have any classes. But today, Crestview High had an interschool quiz with a few other schools, and I guess some people had friends from there.

Explains why everyone was everywhere and anywhere, pumped with excitement.

Since we weren't having any classes, I'd come to the bleachers to reread a novel for like... the fifth time? I honestly didn't know.

Yes, it was probably weird that I was busy rereading a novel when my exams began tomorrow.

"You give main character energy sometimes."

I looked up, my eyebrows furrowing at Ibrahim's statement. "How?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Just you sitting on the bleachers, looking just as pretty and reading a novel to yourself."

I let out a small laugh. What was he saying?

"What novel are you reading?" Ibrahim settled down beside me.

"A thriller tragedy. I love books like this; it messes with my feelings."

I didn't know if I had said something funny but judging by how Ibrahim was really laughing, I guess I must have. "You're funny," he said. I just shrugged in response. "Have you read The Song of Achilles? It has to do with Greek mythology, and it has a tragedic ending."

"The Song of Achilles is my favorite," a girl with a lightly accented voice interrupted and both I and Ibrahim turned to look at her. She beamed at us, revealing a set of bright white teeth and a perfect smile.

Not going to lie, she was pretty.

She had a round, cute face with sharp brown eyes, a doll like nose and full apple cheeks. A pretty dark-skinned girl.

"You've read it?" Ibrahim's eyes became lit instantly, his full attention now on the girl who stood at our front.

"Definitely," she giggled. "I mean, I did cry for a month, read it again and cried again, but I love it. The name's Dami," she introduced herself.

"Ibrahim. It's nice meeting you."

There was something about this girl that was honestly so daring, it was attractive. The boldness she carried was just so... strong, I truly admired her for that one quality. "And you?" she turned to me.

"Komisola," I answered, sounding just as curt as I intended.

"It's a pretty name. You're pretty," the girl, Dami complimented, her voice filled with nothing but sweetness and confidence. She looked at Ibrahim. "It's good to know someone else interested in Greek mythology. I only have like two friends who actually like it."

"Why don't we exchange numbers?" Ibrahim spoke up, probably sensing she was about to round up the conversation and leave. "As you said, it's good to know someone else interested in Greek mythology."

I noticed a little smirk raising the corner of Dami's lips and I fought the urge to smile. Both of them were indeed amusing to watch. "Sure, okay." Dami shrugged, still with that smile on her face.

After they were done and Dami had waved a goodbye at us, Ibrahim stood up. "I should go. I'm a part of the quiz; English."

"I believe in you. You'll easily pass," I teased, to which Ibrahim gave me a look of disbelief with a smile on his face.

"You joke around?"

I raised a brow at him. "Do I have to put on a clown costume for you to know that?"

Ibrahim shook his head, obviously amused by my remark. "That's not what I meant, but calm. By the way, have you spoken to Hanniel since the big fight?"

The big fight? "You heard of that incident?"

Ibrahim nodded. "It's Crestview High, rumors spread like wildfire as always. But it's weird not seeing you two together as usual."

"As usual?" I repeated, confused. "It is well."

"You should speak to him."

~

Apparently, I also had to go to the school hall. Every student had to be there to watch the quiz, and honestly I found that so unnecessary.

"I should at least take another novel. I'm done with rereading this one," I said to Ibrahim. I needed something to entertain myself because God knows I wouldn't sit and listen to people quizzing each other.

"Sure, okay."

I wasn't surprised when I saw Hanniel quietly scribbling on a notebook, a textbook wide open in front of him on the same desk of his. He had airpods fixed in his ears, his attention fully on whatever he was scribbling.

Honestly, I had things to ask him. But I wouldn't. He'd done a great job in making me feel unwanted and as I'd always predicted, the whole friendship thing was never meant to last.

"Isn't he meant to be in the hall?" I heard Ibrahim question behind me. Was I supposed to answer that?

I went over to my seat and picked a random novel out of the two left, I had about three novels in my bag today.

"Komisola, can we talk?"

No, not this. I wasn't ready for any of this, I didn't even want to talk to him.

I ignored him. Hopefully he'd take the hint and leave me alone. Studying Mathematics should be enough fun.

"Komisola..." he called again, which only fueled my anger.

I finally snapped. "What do you want, Hanniel? Am I no longer the cause of your problems?" I turned to look at him and the look of remorse written all over his face could have been enough to fool me.

Too bad, it didn't.

"You were never... I'm sorry about that, Komisola."

He honestly needed to stop calling my name. Not because I was angry or anything, but because he was so damn awful at pronunciation.

"I didn't mean it. I just wanted some time to myself, and I'm sorry I was so rude to you--"

"You're talking like you ever gave me space to myself when I needed it," I interrupted him. Now realizing, I was hurt. I was hurt because Hanniel never left me alone and I always put up with it but just one issue and he didn't hesitate to tell me to back off. "Don't give energy you can't receive, Hanniel. It's that easy."

"I think I should go, Komisola. The others must probably be waiting for me." That was Ibrahim, his voice the only loud thing in the room filled with tension. Hanniel and I were literally in a staring contest, and it was so difficult to tear my eyes away.

"I'm sorry," Hanniel repeated, his voice barely above a whisper. He sounded so exhausted, right from the start of this argument. He was always so easily tired, it made me worried.

Why was I even worrying?

"I was angry, even hurt that day, but I'd never hurt you too. I like you too much to do that."

What was he saying?

"Please stop," I begged. "Don't start with this I like you whole thing. We haven't even known each other for long, Hanniel. Please."

"You think it's the time that counts? Trust me, Komisola, I won't ever force my opinion or my feelings on you but it doesn't mean I'll lie about it or keep it secret."

I just stared at this half-caste boy, because he'd managed to leave me truly speechless.

"Are you still angry at me?" Hanniel spoke up, shifting uncomfortably at my front.

I nodded. "Yes."

"You have every right to be," he blurted instantly. I almost laughed. He was being a nervous wreck and the whole thing was just so... interesting to watch. "What do I need to do for you to forgive me?"

Now that was a good question.

a/n: after 1000 years, i have finally updated again. it's a short chapter, innit? and i gave up on making titles for my chapters, idk if anyone noticed :(

anyways, i'm going to tag 2 people;

number one, Doodeelolaski. Meet Dami guys, yes she has a cameo in this chapter. Y'all should check out her current book, Broken Elysium and When Powers Collide, ngl, both books are so niceee.

p.s Alex Drozdov is my man.

number two, Pearl-esque. She's literally awesome. She helped a lot with this chapter and y'all have no idea.😭 Anyways, read The Rare Ones for glowing skin :)

thank you guys once again for my first 4k reads and COG is probably coming to an end already, so yeah, have fun :) please engage in this chapter, byee lovelies :)

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

15.3K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
131K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...
Beautiful Ruins De seraphic_sophie

Ficศ›iune adolescenศ›i

1.3K 345 24
Problems of a teenage girl become far worse than zits or a perfect appearance when she experiences a tragic event at a very young age, which scars he...
595 45 12
CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. Not your typical Nigerian teenage story. 17 Year old's, Jessabelle and her Best friend Blessing ignorantly Fall in love. Bu...