Apartment (Lee Heeseung)

By heurfics

wherein Jeon Haneul asked her bestfriend, Lee Heeseung, to marry her to have a free high quality apartment fr... More

Apartment
01
02
03
04
06
07
08

05

76 5 3
By heurfics

italic - thoughts

JEON HANEUL

I woke up because of small taps on my arms.

"Eonni, it's time to wake up and eat" my little sister and the youngest in our family, Haewon, called.

I immediately smiled when I saw her in her high pigtails.

"Eonni is awake" I said and sat on my bed.

"Dinner is ready!" she grinned and went up to my bed. She sat down beside me and hugged my waist. I smiled while looking down at her.

"When will Heeseung oppa come?" She asked while looking at me with her doe eyes.

My smile faded as I unconsciously rolled my eyes, remembering what happened earlier.

"I don't know yet won-ah, he's busy in the hospital" I patted her head and slightly pinched her cheek.

"Aww! but I miss him!" she removed her arms on my waist and pouted. I chuckled and pinched both her cheek this time.

"Don't worry, I'll tell him tomorrow that you miss him" I ruffled her hair and crunched my nose, not taking her cuteness anymore.

"Haneul! Haewon! Come down already!" Mom called from downstairs.

"Mom's calling, go down already. I'll just do something real quick" I said to Haewon, in which she obediently did.

After she left my room, I took my phone from my bed side table and turned it on.

Still, no text or call from him.

I sighed and shrugged it off.

Why do I expect to much. He wouldn't even notice my disappearance anyways.

I placed my phone on my bed and quickly went out of my room.

"Hey guys" I greeted while walking towards the kitchen.

"Are you okay now Haneul-ah?" my dad asked while eating.

"Yes dad, I guess I just lack sleep that's why I didn't feel good earlier" I said with a small smile and sat down on my usual spot on the dinner table.

We went on and ate while talking about random topics. Until my mom opened up something I really hate.

"When will you date someone Hani?" she asked and took a bite on her banana.

"Sorry to say but your daughter's not interested in dating" I said honestly and drank some water.

"Oh come on eonni! Live your life the fullest and just date someone!" My brother, Hyeon, said.

"I'm already living my life while being single" I stood up from my chair and started tidying the table by putting the used bowls and chopsticks on the sink.

"Whatever, bitter sis" Hyeon teased while also putting the used bowls on the sink.

My parents along with Haewon went upstairs after a few minutes to sleep. While me and Hyeon  stayed to tidy up the kitchen.

"You go to sleep already, you still have classes tomorrow. I'll be washing the dishes" I ordered Hyeon after he wiped the table. He gave me a quick hug first before going up the stairs.

I was left alone in the kitchen as I wash the dishes. Mind's flying elsewhere and was spacing out. I halted my movements and even flinched a little when I heard the doorbell ring.

I frowned and looked at the wall clock.

It's late already, who could that be?

With a frown, I walked to the door and opened it.

The frown on my face didn't left when I saw who's on the door. But I would be lying if I say I didn't feel any excitement.

"What are you doing here in this hour?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"To visit you and take care of you" Heeseung said and was about to hug me, but I stepped backwards.

"I'm a doctor, I can handle myself" I replied.

"Oh come on, we both know you can't" he chuckled and took his chance to hug me.

I rolled my eyes and stepped backwards with him hugging me and closed the door.

"Let go, I still have dishes to wash" I tried removing his arms on my waist but he just tightened his grip and buried his face more on my neck.

"Stop-"

"Don't you miss your fiancé?" he asked.

"Fiancé? HA- stop this nonsense Lee Heeseung" I grumpily said, still trying to remove his arms.

"Why? am I not your fiancé?" Heeseung.

"In some case, yes-"

I was cut off when my mom unbelievably screamed behind us, "Fiancé??!"

Heeseung immediately removed his arms on my waist and quickly stood up properly.

"Good Evening, aunt" he politely bowed ninety degree.

"Both of you have a lot of explaining to do"

***

"So the both of you have been dating for 3 years and is now engaged?" my mom repeated what I said.

Yes, we lied.

"Yes" I said and pursed my lips.

God, what mess have I put myself into.

"Do your parents know already, Heeseung-ah?" my dad asked.

Heeseung shook his head.

"We're actually planning on telling everyone this saturday, in his mom's birthday" I said.

Well at least that part is true.

"But it since mom overheard me and Heeseung's conversation, we have no choice but to tell you guys already" I continued talking.

The four of us kept on talking and our conversation lasted for another hour.

"It's almost midnight already, come let's all go to sleep" my dad said and stood up from the couch.

Heeseung was about to stand when my dad spoke again.

"Just sleep here tonight at Haneul's room Heeseung-ah, it's too dangerous to drive this late"

Me and Heeseung were both flabbergasted. We didn't expect that from my dad.

"A-alright, uncle" Heeseung stuttered.

My mom chuckled because of Heeseung's stammering and went upstairs along with my dad.

Silence filled the living room for a few minutes.

"Let's go" I broke the silence and stood up.

He obediently followed me and walked in silence. Once we reached my room, he immediately pulled me towards my bed. He sat down but I stayed standing.

"Let's talk" he said while still holding my wrist as he is seated and I am standing in front of him.

"You were busy with the intern and I just went home early. Is there something to talk about there?" I said, almost rolling my eyes.

"You're jealous"

I looked at him in disbelief and laughed sarcastically.

"You really think I am? Damn, are you high?" I scoffed and removed his grip from my wrist.

I was about to walk away when he pulled me down and made me seat on his lap. Slowly, he snaked his arms on my waist and buried his face on my neck.

"That intern is my cousin. She was new to the hospital that's why I was with her the whole day" he softly whispered in my neck.

"I also didn't got to go early to you because there was an emergency and the e.r was in chaos. I couldn't afford to just leave knowing there are lives that I need to save" he was slowly rubbing my waist as he explain.

"Now don't be jealous and let me sleep with you tonight"

*******
FINALLY, after so long I got to write an update TT. pls my life has been so hectic and now school's done!!!

more updates to come 🤪

^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
157K 7.1K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
161K 8.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
485K 20K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...