I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: I...

By coffeenrie

Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags... More

Two bleak male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 end
Male support in a wheelchair (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 end
Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
The handsome fat male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 end
Male haters of women's clothing (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
The male match of the black edge (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 end
The villain who doesn't love the heroine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Back to campus 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-18 end
Little black belly 1-5
6-10
11-15
21-25
26-27 end
The God of Sven Beasts 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-17 end

16-20

145 0 2
By coffeenrie

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 209: Little black belly 16
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 209: Little black belly 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Hua Yu slowly leaned over.

Seeing her eyes wide open, she looked at him without blinking.

Her eyes were full of stars, bright, bright, clear, and beautiful.

It scorched his cold and dark heart deeply.

He seemed to hear the sound of "zizi", and a big hole was burned in his heart. It was painful, very painful, but it made almost every pore of him stretch out.

It was an exhilarating pain.

He raised his hand and covered her eyes gently, finally no longer restrained, and bowed his head to kiss her.

There were two surprised gazes from the side, and he turned his head sharply, and his eyes were as sharp as a sword. Immediately, the two surprised gazes shrank, and then moved away.

Then he turned his head, lowered his head, and gently kissed her lips.

Score at the touch of a button.

"Yingying." He hugged her and called her name softly, "We are Taoist companions."

After speaking, he hugged her a little tighter: "I put you in the bottom of my heart, you are unique, only you are on the top of my heart, and I will treat you unreservedly in the future."

Yingying had not recovered from the kiss just now, when she heard his almost pious voice.

Immediately, I felt a little ashamed. It was as if he only loved her soul and she only loved his body.

She is not innocent at all.

"Will you do the same to me?" she heard him ask softly.

His voice was extremely light and gentle, but perhaps because his eyes were covered, his voice seemed a little unspeakable, making her scalp numb.

It was as if there was a giant beast staring at her in the dark, and if she didn't agree with it, it would swallow her in one bite.

"Yes." Yingying waved off the strange feeling, replied firmly, raised her arm, and touched his hand covering her eyes.

She couldn't push him away, he still covered her eyes, lowered his head and pecked her lips, murmuring, "I'm so happy."

The warm breath on her face made the skin on Yingying's cheeks become crisp, and her heart was also a little crisp.

Regardless of the fact that her eyes were still covered, she hooked his hands around his neck and pulled it down.

She has liked him for a long time!

It was he who wanted to be her Taoist companion! It was he who took the initiative to kiss her! She took it for granted that he liked her too!

And people who like each other are not so close!

Hua Yu lowered her head and was kissed by the only one in her heart.

He felt her initiative. She took the initiative to get close to him, demanding it strongly and clearly.

He was happy. It was like exploding the stars in the sky.

She wanted him too, not only he wanted her.

He hugged her gently. I thought to myself, what a beautiful day today. There won't be a better day in his life.

On this day, he picked up the Nirvana Red Lotus, which is no longer an ordinary physical training, but can go longer and farther with her.

And she puts everyone behind him, he is the most important in her heart.

She is willing to help him pick the red lotus of Nirvana, and she is also willing to protect the Dharma for him.

She even offered to marry him.

He worked step by step and laid out for ten years, and finally let her jump in willingly.

"You jumped in yourself." He said in his heart, slowly hugging her tightly, and responding to her kiss at the right time.

"I didn't force you."

"I didn't force you, you did it yourself."

He hugged her, only to feel that the missing piece of his body, the place that was always empty, was finally filled.

He was content.

She likes him and she wants him too.

he's good.

Because he was very good, she was willing to hook his neck and kiss him.

His heart was hot and sour for a while, and he could not wait to squeeze her into his body forever and ever.

Yingying noticed that the temperature of her body gradually rose, and she finally felt shy.

Pushing him away, he turned his head and sat aside. He wrapped his hands around his knees, buried his face in his arms, and screamed in his heart.

Ahhh!

He likes her too! He responded to her! Regardless of whether he regarded her as a sister before, at least from now on, he will treat her as a Taoist companion!

Hua Yu looked at the slender figure with her back turned to her, swallowed her throat, restraining herself not to reach out and drag her back.

Too much.

Come to Japan for a long time.

He said in his heart, he has waited for ten years, still care about this moment?

But this moment was really hard. Before she didn't jump in, he could still wait rationally and calmly. But now that she jumped in, he lost his patience.

He tried to calm down his inner desire, and heard a voice not far away: "Hey! Be with the poisonous snake! I don't know how it will die in the future!"

It is Zongzhi.

He was sealed with spiritual power, and sitting not far away, he just saw the process of mutual verification between the two. At first, he was only surprised, but Hua Yu gave him a heavy stare, inexplicably fearful, and did not dare to speak any more.

Now that I have recovered, I remembered what I was staring at just now, and I felt extremely embarrassed and had to make up for it.

Yingying was still reminiscing about the kiss just now.

Such a beautiful kiss, he not only responded to her later, but also took the initiative to ask for it, which made her very happy.

I thought it was a one-sided love! It is unrequited love with no hope and no future! Who would have thought that this time, the two would fall in love with each other?

She was overjoyed, and after listening to Zongzhi's words, she became unhappy.

"Kick him!" She turned her head and said to the black wolf lying not far away.

She didn't like kicking him at the moment, so she directly called the black wolf who was subdued by Hua Yu.

The black wolf stood up slowly, like a huge ghost in the night, slowly walking towards Zongzhi.

Zongzhi used to call it like a beast, and when he saw it approached, he immediately shouted angrily: "Get back!"

The black wolf stepped on his face and stomped him to the ground.

"Ouch-"

With the low roar of the black wolf, Zongzhi's hair was messed up by the airflow, and his face was stained with spittle stars. You will be ripped off!"

The other paw of the black wolf stepped on his stomach, and it was like a toy, turning it over and over.

Zongzhi cursed angrily, it was too ugly to hear.

Yingying felt very unpleasant, so she said, "Tell him not to talk."

Hua Yu stood up and took out a piece of cloth to block Zongzhi's mouth.

Abrupt mutation.

I saw the black wolf suddenly lowered his head and bit Zongzhi's head in one bite, biting off half of his head in an instant!

"Kuu!" It chewed twice and swallowed.

Yingying widened her eyes and stood up abruptly!

Hua Yu also froze in place.

Seeing that the black wolf lowered his head again, he bit off the other half of Zongzhi's head and chewed it!

"Ah!" Yingying then reacted and exclaimed.

Hua Yu hurried over to stop her, but it was too late, Zongzhi's head was gone, and the top of his neck was bare and bleeding.

His body was still twitching, as if he was unwilling to die like this.

"How could this be..." Yingying murmured and ran over.

Hua Yu hugged her waist, stopped her momentum, and covered her eyes with one hand: "Sister, don't look."

Yingying's mind was filled with the shock of "Zongzhi died", she ignored him and called her sister for a while, grabbed his wrist and said, "He's dead! How could he be dead? What should we do?"

Will the Imperial Beast Sect trouble them?

The longevity grass has not been delivered yet!

Hua Yu was looking at the black wolf.

The black wolf licked the blood from his mouth, his eyes seemed to say something.

Hua Yu nodded slightly to it, and said a few words silently, only to see a golden mark emerge from the black wolf's forehead, and then it turned into a little bit of light.

"Ouch—" The black wolf raised his head and howled, and when he received Hua Yu's eyes, he rushed towards him.

"Sister! It broke the contract with me!" Hua Yu threw Yingying down, avoiding the attack of the black wolf, and said in a hurry: "It may be that my beast-fighting art is not well practiced, and the contract is invalid!"

Yingying did not doubt that he had never practiced the art of fighting beasts before, so how could he succeed all of a sudden? At this moment, I saw that the attack of the black wolf was very violent, and he was busy grabbing all kinds of magic talismans, magic weapons, etc. from the storage bag, and threw them at it.

The black wolf was not reluctant to fight, and after a few pounces, he left.

The huge figure quickly disappeared into the night.

Yingying was supported by Hua Yu and stood up, looking at the quiet night, with lingering fears.

"What can I do?" She looked at Zongzhi's corpse bare on the neck, very worried.

She never thought that Zongzhi would die, and he died so suddenly.

"Let's run!" She said to Hua Yu, "It was the black wolf who killed him, not us. Even if the Imperial Beast Gate wants to investigate, it has nothing to do with us!"

Hua Yu nodded: "Let's run now!"

The two were about to leave immediately, and suddenly remembered several female cultivators who were still trapped by the formation.

The nuns were also in chaos at the moment.

"They killed the young master!"

"Kill them to avenge the young master!"

Some people also said: "The young master is dead! Even if I wait for the protector to be disadvantaged, I can't escape death!"

"I was robbed by him. He killed my Taoist companion and forced me to follow him. I won't lose my life for him. He died well!"

The female nuns are divided into two factions, one is loyal to protect the Lord, and the other wants to escape.

"Please let us go, we don't want to die," a nun begged.

Yingying and Hua Yu looked at each other.

"We must be tight-lipped!"

"We don't want to die, and we won't betray you! After we leave here, we will hide in the ends of the earth, and we will never let the people from the Royal Beast Sect find out!"

"The **** who rebelled!"

"You are the slut!"

Without a word, the two sides fought.

Four female nuns who wanted to live killed two female nuns who were loyal to their masters, and then looked at Yingying: "Please let us go."

At this point, Yingying put away the flag and nodded to them: "Escape for your own lives."

After the female nuns left, they also opened the storage bag, released the flying lion, and prepared to escape.

Then she discovered that the other spirit beasts of Zongzhi that she had put away were all dead at this moment.

The contract Zongzhi signed with his spirit beasts was very domineering, and the master died and the servant died.

She was silent for a moment, sighed, buried the bodies of several spirit beasts, and then sat on the back of the flying lion with Xiaoyu and ran for their lives.

The author has something to say: Yingying (tears): What about killing the cannon fodder? How did we become?

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels
The Cannon Fodder Strikes Back
3.6 (36 votes) - 207.3K views
I Accidentally Picked Up the Villain By Mistake After Wearing the Book
3.9 (8 votes) - 107.3K views
Reborn As a System
4.7 (49 votes) - 301.6K views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 210: Little black belly 17
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 210: Little black belly 17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Three months later, the coast of the East China Sea.

"Only one room is up," said the man. "Do you want to stay here?"

Yingying and Hua Yu looked at each other and said, "Stop."

In a few days, Qingming Island will emerge, which was filled with monks half a year ago. Yingying and Hua Yu were lucky enough to find an inn and a room in a remote place.

"Ten high-grade spirit stones." The guy said with a smile.

When Yingying heard the price, she almost felt her legs go soft: "You guys grab the spirit stone?!"

"Do the two immortals want to live?" The man still smiled and said.

Although Yingying was in pain, she still reserved the room.

There is still a period of time before Qingming Island emerges, and she and Huayu can't eat and sleep every day.

Fortunately, after Zongzhi died, his storage bags belonged to Yingying and Huayu. They didn't take anything else, they only took the spirit stones in the storage bag, and now there is no shortage of spirit stones.

Therefore, ten high-grade spirit stones for one night's house are actually affordable.

Entering the room, Yingying looked around, cleared her throat and said, "We sleep alone for one night?"

Although they are now Taoist companions, the ceremony has not yet been held.

Besides, Yingying was a little embarrassed to just sleep in the same bed for three months.

Hua Yu said: "Just sleep, I will meditate."

Yingying is embarrassed. He is a body cultivator, relying on fighting and eating to improve his cultivation, so what is he doing?

On the other hand, she can rest by meditating. In fact, most monks don't waste time going to sleep, choosing instead to meditate. However, Yingying is reluctant. She likes to sleep, likes colorful dreams, and rarely rests by meditating.

Hua Yu is a body cultivator, and his body is extremely strong. It is nothing to him that he does not sleep for ten days and a half months. But Yingying still felt bad, looked at the huge bed, and said, "Then, I'll sleep inside, you can meditate outside or sleep as you like."

Hua Yu glanced at her, her eyes flashed strangely, and then nodded: "Okay."

Silent all night.

the next day. Yingying and Hua Yu went downstairs and went to the lobby for dinner.

The monks with spirit stones ordered the meat of various spirit beasts, wine brewed from spirit fruits, and various foods rich in spirit power.

Yingying and Hua Yu didn't want to be too blind, so they ordered a few foods that were neither extravagant nor shabby, and listened to the news while eating.

"The Imperial Beast Gate arrests the monks who seek longevity grass, and they all went to the auction house not long ago. How can the auction house be easy to mess with? I hate the auction house for this."

"How can they easily give up after the death of one of the most promising disciples in the past thousand years? If the murderer is not found, they will never give up."

"Who killed the young master of the Imperial Beast Gate?"

"I heard that it was a black wolf, the young master's own spiritual pet, and it turned back."

"Some people say that it is the inner ghost of the Imperial Beast Sect, who hates the young master and takes the opportunity to reverse the contract for his spiritual pet."

Yingying and Hua Yu listened for a while, but they were relieved that they still hadn't caught them.

They really had a relationship with the male partner, Yingying thought to herself, Hua Yu was the guardian of the male partner, so that he could successfully pick and refine the Nirvana Red Lotus, and killed Zongzhi for him, saving him a lot of trouble.

However, they didn't help out in vain. Hua Yu was a male supporter, and he was somewhat contaminated with the breath of Nirvana Red Lotus, and his cultivation had improved a bit. As for Zongzhi, they took a lot of spirit stones, and there will be no shortage of spirit stones.

After another half month, Qingming Island appeared.

This is the place where the male supporting actor obtains the second chance after Nirvana Red Lotus. It is an ancient secret realm, which is full of crises, and is also full of top-quality medicinal pills and magic weapons.

Yingying came here not for any chance, but she went to Danzong to inquire about the news. Danzong has a longevity grass that can be evenly distributed, but there is a condition that she should use dragon scale fruit in exchange.

Tell Yingying that there are dragon scales on Qingming Island, and as long as Yingying picks the dragon scales, she will exchange longevity grass with her.

Dragon scale fruit is a kind of spiritual fruit that is said to be able to fly when eaten. And this secret realm only allows cultivators of Jindan and below realm to enter, so Danzong cast a wide net and invited many cultivators, including Yingying.

Yingying thought to herself, she couldn't go back to Baixiumen anyway, so she might as well just go in and try. If you can get the dragon scale fruit, you can exchange longevity grass with Dan Zong to extend the life of the foster father. If not, see if you can seize some other opportunities.

After Qingming Island emerged, a large number of monks rose from the ground and flew over. Not wanting to be left behind, Yingying and Hua Yu also flew over.

Dan Zong pointed them to the general direction. After Yingying and Hua Yu entered Qingming Island, they went straight to Dragon Scale Fruit.

After several adventures, they finally came to the place where the dragon scale fruit appeared. They looked at each other and saw surprises on each other's faces.

"I'm going to pick it." Hua Yu said, flying up and flying towards the edge of the cliff where the dragon scale fruit was.

However, just when he was about to pick it up, he was hit by a purple light. This time, he didn't pick it up, but caught it on the rock next to him.

He turned his head in anger, and saw a young handsome man in purple clothes appear: "I want this dragon scale fruit, and I also ask Xiongtai to give it up."

Hua Yu pursed her lips and fought him directly.

Yingying watched from below, dumbfounded.

"I'm X!" She scolded secretly, "Isn't this the heroine? Why is she picking dragon scales?"

Isn't that part in the original?

I'm angry and angry, why did I stop the disaster for the male partner again? In the original work, the person who often confronts the heroine is clearly a male partner!

She complained in her heart, and she was not slow in her hands. When Hua Yu was fighting with the female protagonist who was disguised as a man, she flew over and picked off the dragon scale fruit.

"This girl," Tan Ziyou directly bypassed Huayu and came to Yingying, "Can you give up the dragon scale fruit? This dragon scale fruit is of great significance to me, and I am willing to give other treasures to me. exchange."

Seeing that she was being sincere, Yingying paused and said, "Do you have longevity grass?"

Tan Ziyou looked at her in surprise, something flashed in her eyes, and suddenly laughed: "Ah! I remember you! You are the little girl from Dan Zong, you were still in the Qi refining stage, but you won the second place. results.”

She is now dressed in men's clothes, and when she laughs, she is beautiful and beautiful, which is very popular.

But Yingying thought that in the original book, she also had a fate with Tan Ziyou! Could it be that it was because of her that she met Tan Ziyou?

She didn't want to have anything to do with Tan Ziyou, lest the male partner didn't fall in love with the heroine, but she "falls in love" with the heroine herself.

"It's me." She nodded lightly, "Do you have longevity grass? If not, I won't change it with you."

Tan Ziyou looked at her and seemed to want to pinch her face, but in the end she didn't extend her hand, she just said, "Girl, although I don't have longevity grass, I have bodhi fruit."

She took out a cyan fruit from the storage bag and said earnestly: "Girl, presumably your longevity grass is not for mortals? If it is a cultivator using longevity grass, it is probably stuck somewhere in the cultivation base and cannot enter. Your life will be exhausted. If you give him this bodhi fruit, you will definitely improve your cultivation."

Bodhi Fruit, also known as Dao Fruit, a monk has only one chance to take it in his life, he can understand the way of heaven, and then advance. After taking the second and third pills, it was useless.

But most people don't even have the first chance to take it, let alone the second chance?

The usefulness of this bodhi fruit is more precious than the longevity grass.

Yingying was moved.

"Please." Tan Ziyou looked at her earnestly.

She is not a real man. She lacks the aggressiveness, aggression, and subtle aura of men to the opposite sex. She is extraordinarily sincere and pure, and it is easier to make women feel good.

Yingying is like that.

She couldn't tell whether it was because of Bodhi Fruit or something else, but in a word, she was very fond of Tan Ziyou.

Thinking of the "self" in the original book, which was blackened with love, she tried her best to suppress her excitement and said lightly, "Okay, I'll change it with you."

"Wait a minute." Hua Yu suddenly stretched out her hand and stopped her, looking at Tan Ziyou with a cold expression: "How do we know if your Bodhi fruit is real or fake?"

Tan Ziyou frowned: "Brother, you don't have knowledge, you don't recognize Bodhi Fruit, how can you blame me?"

"You!" Hua Yu's body was full of anger. As if thinking of something, he took a half step forward and turned his back to Yingying.

This allowed his anger to be exposed.

A faint red lotus mark appeared between his eyebrows, and he said coldly: "I don't believe you. Dragon scale fruit, we won't change it with you."

Tan Ziyou frowned, didn't bother with him, just bypassed him and looked at Yingying: "Girl, I won't lie to you, if you don't believe me, I'll give you one more thing, okay? "

Yingying likes such an airy girl!

Pulling Huayu's sleeve, he said, "She didn't lie to us, I recognize this, it's the Bodhi fruit."

She is a pill cultivator, and as her cultivation becomes higher and higher, more and more pills can be refined. For the sect's livelihood, he will also concoct alchemy for others. Gradually, more and more types of medicinal herbs, spirit herbs and spirit fruits were known. Bodhi fruit, she just happened to know.

Hua Yu lowered his head, a few strands of hair covered his eyes, and after a while he said in a low voice, "Okay."

"I'll change it with you." Yingying didn't notice the difference, so she exchanged the dragon scale fruit with Tan Ziyou.

As for the favor owed to Danzong, Yingying plans to go out and talk about it later.

"Let's try again, or go out?" Carefully put away the bodhi fruit, Yingying said to Hua Yu.

Hua Yu's face was not very good. He lowered his eyes, not looking at Yingying, and said lightly, "I can do it."

Yingying glanced at him and rubbed his elbow: "What's the matter? Are you angry?"

Hua Yu did not speak.

Yingying smiled, stood on tiptoe, grabbed his shoulder, and whispered in his ear, "He is not a man."

Hua Yu paused and turned to look at her.

Yingying giggled and said, "Are you still angry?"

Hua Yu turned her head: "I'm not angry."

He didn't say that he was no longer angry, he only said that he was never angry, and his mouth was very hard.

The author has something to say: Yingying: People with tough mouths, don't kiss him!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl (39.5k views today)
The Eldest Sister Has Space (28.6k views today)
Returning to ’90s, She Became Famous in Major Surgical Fields (22.5k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 211: Little black belly 18
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 211: Little black belly 18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Dao Lv's mouth is too hard, what should I do?

Yingying glanced at him, and seeing that there was no one around, she hugged the Taoist companion's arm and tugged at him: "You lower down a bit."

Hua Yu bowed slightly: "What's wrong?"

Yingying stood on tiptoe and bit his lips.

Warm and soft.

"Oh, it's not hard!" she said in surprise.

Hua Yu was stunned for a moment, and then she came to her senses. She wanted to hug her waist and kiss her fiercely, letting her know how powerful he was!

But he looked at her cunning appearance and suppressed it hard. No, don't scare her.

However, letting her go like this is not reconciled.

So, she lightly squeezed her chin, lowered her head, and pecked lightly.

"Don't bully me." He said in a low voice, "I will resist."

Yingying screamed in her heart!

Resist the devil!

If his resistance is just so cute, she is really-

He couldn't help hooking his neck, jumped up and slapped his chin hard!

"Just bullying you, what!" She raised her brows and looked at him with bright eyes.

Hua Yu smiled slightly in her heart.

Very good, he thought, to jump to his mouth like this.

He just needs to open his mouth wide and swallow it in one bite.

"Oops!" Yingying, who was suddenly held up by her waist, called out subconsciously.

Immediately, the exclamation was drowned out.

After a while, she was put down. His face was flushed, his eyes were sparkling, some joy, some shyness.

"Ahhh!"

She screamed in her heart, her little rain became a man! No longer the brother who only takes the initiative of her!

Qingming Island does not allow cultivators above Jindan to come in. With the cultivation base of Yingying and Hua Yu, unless the luck is particularly bad, they will not lose everything.

Yingying intends to bring Huayu to bump into luck.

"There is thunder over there." Hua Yu pointed to the distant sky and said.

There was a purple thunder, and it was magnificent, and at a glance, it was known that Qibao was born.

Yingying paused in her footsteps.

She knew what was there, it was a piece of Tianlei wood. It has been immersed in Tianlei for more than a thousand years, and it contains a strong Tianlei power. Once it is made into a magic weapon, it will be extremely powerful.

This is a male partner's chance. After he captured this piece of Sky Thunder Wood, according to the chaotic properties of Sky Thunder Wood, he carved it into a flute according to his will. The flute carved out of this piece of Tianlei wood carries the power of Tianlei in the notes it blows.

"What's wrong?" Hua Yu asked, sensing her abnormality.

Yingying recovered herself, shook her head and said, "Nothing! Let's go!"

If it is a male supporting opportunity, no one else can take it away.

Her little rain is so good, at least give him a chance!

The two flew away in the direction of Tianleimu.

Many people have gathered here. Coincidentally, Tan Ziyou was also there.

When she saw Yingying, she smiled: "The girl also wants this piece of Tianlei wood? Then I won't rob it and give it to the girl."

Not only did he not fight with Yingying, but he also helped deal with other monks.

Yingying: "..."

Fortunately, she knew that this was the heroine! It's a girl!

Otherwise, alas!

"Thank you." After obtaining Tianleimu, she sincerely thanked Tan Ziyou.

Tan Ziyou smiled and said, "You're welcome, I don't really need it, but I just saw it and thought it was a rare treasure, so I grabbed it."

Seeing that Yingying gave Tianleimu to Huayu, she frowned, but said nothing and said goodbye to Yingying.

Yingying hurriedly said, "Wait!"

He took out a bunch of Yuan Gathering Pills from the storage bag and said, "These are the ones I made. Although you may not lack them, they are a little bit of my heart." He took out some of the magic talismans made by Fan Zhu and handed them to him. She, "Thank you for your help just now."

Tan Ziyou took it with a smile, and seemed unable to hold back, she pinched her face: "I haven't seen you for many years, you are still so cute."

Yingying: "..."

"Flimsy!" Hua Yu pulled Yingying behind her and scolded Tan Ziyou angrily, as if she was going to fight her.

Tan Ziyou laughed and flew away.

Hua Yu was still unhappy, her face was heavy, staring at Yingying's face, looking like she was about to bite off.

Knowing that he was jealous, Yingying wiped her cheeks, then leaned over: "Take a bite? Breathe out?"

Hua Yu looked down at her, bent down, and rudely bit her cheeks.

"Are you still angry?" Yingying smiled, "Aiya, she helped us a lot, and Leimu has been in our hands today, why are you still angry!"

Hua Yu lowered her eyes and said nothing.

"Hey, on your forehead—" Yingying looked at the center of his eyebrows and suddenly froze for a moment. What was she looking at just now, a red lotus appeared between his eyebrows?

The color was extremely pale, and it flashed by, as if it was just her dazzling eyes.

But it is difficult for monks to be dazzled and delusional.

She was stunned, her heart skipped a beat, and something flashed across her mind.

"What's wrong?" Hua Yu rubbed her forehead, looked at her in surprise and asked.

He was so calm, so natural.

Yingying looked at him blankly.

Because the heartbeat is too fast, there are even flowers in front of him - he, shouldn't he be the male supporting role?

Both he and the male partner appeared in Nirvana Red Lotus.

Zongzhi died by his side.

He and the heroine robbed Tianleimu together, and he finally got it.

One by one, too coincidental.

Yingying couldn't help but think again, before she went to Qinglian Valley, there was no male supporting role on the rivers and lakes. It was after she went with Hua Yu that the Nirvana Red Lotus was finally picked.

That night, he happened to "run away from home", and something happened in Qinglian Valley that night.

What a coincidence.

It's all so coincidental.

A series of coincidences made Yingying unable to think too much.

What shocked Yingying even more was that he denied picking the Nirvana red lotus, after she said she was willing to help him pick the Nirvana red lotus.

At this moment, he faced her question so calmly, as if the glance just now was her dazzling.

Her pure Xiaoyu, kind younger brother, thoughtful and considerate Taoist companion... What kind of person is she?

Yingying was a little confused.

At one time I hoped that he was Hua Yu, but at another time I thought he was the male supporting role.

"Nothing." With a hand shaking in front of her, Yingying came back to her senses and lowered her head.

The Bodhi Fruit has been obtained, and the Tianlei Wood has also been obtained. Yingying is not in the mood to stay in Qingming Island anymore: "Let's go home."

Hua Yu couldn't get what he wanted. He didn't want to see that guy who was neither male nor female, so he said, "Okay, let's go home."

Leaving Qingming Island, sitting on the flying lion, and heading towards Zhuoshan.

Along the way, Yingying became more and more silent.

She thinks back over the years. When she picked up Huayu in Danzong, he was being bullied by a group of people.

The "Ecstasy Bullet" that was stuffed over.

She no longer simply thought the "Ecstasy" was an accident. Thinking about it now, he was only eleven years old at the time.

At the age of eleven, his mind was so deep.

She remembered a few times that she caught him secretly eating other people's spirit beasts. He looked innocent and guilty, as if he was just a little greedy and secretly took a few bites.

She didn't blame him at that time, thinking in her heart, those people are not good people, they have bad intentions and want to harm them, and they all die, so what about the spirit beasts that eat them?

Although she doesn't think it's wrong for him to eat those spirit beasts now. However, he kept it from her.

He induced her to think that he was just a little bit greedy. What she saw of him was just the tip of the iceberg.

He tried to play a "simple" and "kind" image in front of her.

Yingying remembered Su Lingling's complaint again. Complaining that Hua Yu broke her pot and intimidating her, Hua Yu is like this, Hua Yu is like that. She didn't believe it at that time, because Su Lingling had a history of lying and tricking people. Come to think of it now...

Su Lingling teased her for two years, and she has never been close to her since. And Hua Yu pretended to be in front of her for ten years, she didn't notice it at all, got closer and closer to him, and became a Taoist partner with him.

ten years. He covered her eyes so she could only see what he wanted her to see.

"What's the matter with you?" When she entered the inn, Hua Yu took care of everything, and when she sent Yingying back to her room, she stopped her when she entered the door.

Yingying has either lowered her eyes or looked away, trying not to look at him.

Still haven't looked at him. She listened to his voice, discerning the tone of it.

She used to think his voice was soft and soft. Now I don't know if it is preconceived or not, I just feel that his voice is not soft or light. Faint, calm, low, like a strong and dangerous man.

Her heart skipped a beat and she looked up at him.

She no longer felt that he was a man with a sharp appearance but a soft heart.

He looks fierce, and his heart is even more fierce.

"You took Nirvana Red Lotus, didn't you?" she asked, looking up at him.

Hua Yu's pupils tightened for a moment.

Yingying saw it, she stared straight at him, waiting for his answer.

There was something surging in Hua Yu's eyes, surging up, being pressed down, and then something surging up.

"Why do you ask this?" he asked in a low voice.

When he used to call her sister, he was a very sad and innocent brother.

He later called her Yingying, a very shy little Taoist companion.

Now that he omits the title and asks her directly, he shows a faint tyranny and domineering.

It was as if the prey had been lured into a trap by him, he could do whatever he wanted, and he would no longer have to pretend and act innocuous to make her put down her guard, accept him, and like him.

"Between Taoists, be honest with each other." Yingying looked at him and said, "Secrets are the obstacles between us, preventing us from getting close to each other."

Hua Yu did not speak. Dark, unfathomable eyes stared at her, thin lips pursed slightly.

"See you tomorrow." Yingying waited for a while, but without waiting for the answer she wanted, she pushed his hand away and entered the room.

Keep him out.

Outside the door, Hua Yu hasn't moved for a long time. Standing there with his head down, his eyes were full of turmoil.

she found out?

He clearly noticed that she had been a lot colder to him recently. She used to hook his neck and kiss him, but now she refuses to even pull his hand. In the past, she would lean against his arms when she was on the road, but now she crouches on Fei Shi's back, staying away from him intentionally or unintentionally.

The Taoist companions agreed to be intimate, yet she treated him so coldly.

He guessed that she had discovered his true colors, and although he didn't think he was showing his fault, he didn't offend her anywhere else.

She distanced herself from him, and only this was possible - he was exposed.

And her words confirmed his guess.

After a long time, Hua Yu turned and left.

The next morning, the two were on their way again.

Yingying didn't take the initiative to ask, and Hua Yu didn't take the initiative to mention it, as if that never happened.

Yingying felt a little cold in her heart. Emotionally, lying on Fei Shi's back, he seriously thought about this relationship.

She likes him. So, does he like her?

Such a thoughtful man, what kind of mood does he have when he was picked up by her, followed her to recognize his adoptive father, played the role of a well-behaved younger brother perfectly for ten years, and married her along the way?

In the original book, he is a ruthless, cunning and treacherous man who is devoted to cultivation. He has never been emotionally involved with anyone, including friendships.

The only time she was in love was when she silently took the initiative to fall in love with a woman after she lost her memory. And after he regained his memory, he felt disgusted by this, and even though he tried desperately to block the heroine, he didn't want to look at her.

Until his death, he was disgusted and repulsed by the relationship.

The author has something to say: Hua Yu: I am not! I do not have! Don't talk nonsense!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 212:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 212:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Does he like her? Why did he marry her? Does he also feel sick and disgusted when she kisses him?

Yingying recalled the bits and pieces of these years, her heart was at a loss. At this moment, a hand suddenly wrapped around her waist, and dragged her back vigorously.

"Hey!" Yingying suddenly slammed into a sturdy chest, she turned her head and looked back, "What are you doing?"

Hua Yu looked down at her: "You are too far away from me."

Yingying pouted and broke his hand: "Let go."

After breaking it a few times, but unable to break it, he hugged her tightly, and even squeezed her into his arms again.

"I don't want to talk to you now." She couldn't break it, so she gave up and said coldly.

Hua Yu hugged her with both hands, lowered her head and buried her face in her shoulders: "Don't ignore me." The voice was muffled, with a bit of pity, "You are so far away from me, my chest is empty, very cold."

Yingying sneered: "Still here? You've been playing this trick for ten years."

She will never pity him again!

He is not pitiful at all! A scheming hunter, whoever takes pity on him will give him himself as a prey!

Hua Yu did not speak. The breath sprayed on the side of her neck, scorching hot.

Yingying ignored it. After a long time, he slowly raised his head and slowly let go of her.

He didn't speak anymore, didn't do anything. Yingying didn't look back, she was lying on Fei Shi's back distractedly.

She didn't want to press him. He knew what she meant. If he can't confess, she will only get further and further away from him.

He doesn't want to confess now, she doesn't force him. However, if he returned to Baixiu Sect, he would still not explain or confess...

They are finished.

In the evening, the flying lion landed in a city.

Yingying was in front, Huayu was behind, no one spoke, and the atmosphere was deadlocked.

Suddenly, a sudden change occurred.

"Hua Yu! I finally found you! You bastard!" A middle-aged man with a long sword roared towards Hua Yu.

Yingying walked in front, and when she saw that the man was not doing well, she subconsciously waved out a spiritual power. The man's cultivation is not high, it's just in the middle of Qi Refining, Yingying easily flicks the man away.

Turning her head to look at Hua Yu, she saw that his face was cold, a chill she had never seen before.

She was almost frozen by this cold air, looked at him blankly, and thought to herself, how many faces does he have that she has never seen before?

At this moment, the man who was swayed by her came back, holding a long sword and scolding Hua Yu: "Beast! What face do you have to live?" He looked at Yingying again, with a look of fear in his eyes: "This little boy Is the beast your little lover? He has a deep hatred with me, and asks the fairy to give in, otherwise don't blame me for being rude!"

Yingying didn't know what kind of grievance he had with Hua Yu, she only said: "He is my Taoist companion, what kind of deep hatred do you have with him, do you have to kill him?"

When the words fell, the fear in the man's eyes turned to hatred: "You are in a nest with him, you are also a bitch!" Ying and Huayu are thrown!

Yingying hurriedly cast out a spiritual power to protect herself and Hua Yu in front of her.

It was a pair of dark blue beads, a bit like the Ecstasy Bullets that Hua Yu had refined before. It hit the spiritual hood and made an astonishing explosion.

The power of the dark cyan bead is amazing, it is many times more powerful than the original ecstasy bomb, and Yingying's spiritual power cover can hardly hold it!

But when he saw the man grabbing another handful of dark blue beads, his eyes were full of hatred and contempt, and he cursed: "Bitch! Little beasts! Go to hell!"

Just when Yingying increased her spiritual power and wanted to strengthen the defense of the protective cover, she pressed a hand on her shoulder.

Turning her head and looking back, Hua Yu's face was no longer as terrifying as before, and turned into a cold and indifferent look. He clasped Yingying's shoulders, pulled her behind him, and walked out by himself.

Leaving the range of the spiritual power hood, he suddenly suffered a few blue beads on his body. Bang bang bang, the explosion shattered his clothes, but his body was not damaged at all.

"You, how is that possible?!" On the opposite side, the man's face showed shock.

Hua Yu did not answer. Walked up to him, reached out and clasped his head with a force.

puff!

Blood splattered.

"Don't scold her." He said lightly, shaking the flesh from his hands.

Yingying looked at him in shock.

"He's my brother." At this moment, Hua Yu turned around, revealing a handsome face splattered with blood, cold and suffocating, "From now on, the Hua family has only my bloodline. "

Yingying didn't know what to say.

After a while, she took out a handkerchief and stepped forward to wipe the dirt on his face and body.

After wiping, she put away the handkerchief and stood aside with her eyes down.

Don't ask him a word.

He was full of secrets. He never said it.

She doesn't ask.

Step up, brush past him, and go straight ahead.

Hua Yu stood there, watching her go further and further away.

When her figure was about to disappear, a strong anger suddenly burst out of him!

Yingying took the flying lion to the front.

She knew that he hadn't followed, and she felt sad.

She wanted a Taoist companion who was honest with each other. He could not tell her the scars in her heart, such as his family and his past. But she couldn't accept his concealment, his deliberate concealment, and his silent induction.

That was horrible.

For ten years, she never knew what kind of person he was, but she liked him, took care of him, and was inseparable from him.

Did he think she was stupid?

A mindless, shallow idiot who only looks at people with his eyes and never looks at people with his heart.

Thinking of this, he hated him faintly.

There was a burst of hurried footsteps behind her. Although she didn't look back, Yingying knew that this was him.

She pursed her lips and stepped forward!

However, Hua Yu was faster, catching up with a few steps, grabbed her wrist, grabbed her and turned into the corner of the road.

Push her against the wall.

"Boom!"

He tried so hard that Yingying's back hit the wall heavily, making a muffled sound.

She glared at him, raised her hand and hit him: "Pinch me in the palm of your hand, is it fun?!"

For so many years, he has been playing with her, isn't he very proud? !

Just as he raised his hand in the air, he grabbed his wrist.

Both of her wrists were in his hands. He stared at her blankly and without blinking, raising both of her wrists above his head and pressing them against the wall.

Leaning over, staring at her.

"It's fun." His eyes narrowed, and he said in a low voice: "You are very good, every step is as I expect, I like you very much."

His tone was light. However, Yingying would never feel that he was a man to be bullied again.

With an angry laugh, he raised his jaw: "Don't pretend?"

Hua Yu pursed her lips and said nothing.

Yingying sneered and struggled hard. However, he clamped her hand, like an unshakable mountain, and she couldn't break free at all.

He is physique. After taking Nirvana Red Lotus, the strength of the physical body is comparable to that of a monk in the Nascent Soul period, even stronger.

Yingying was just a cultivator of the Jindan stage, and she couldn't take advantage of him when she competed with him.

She struggled hard, trying to break free from his grasp, and he watched without blinking, like a cat playing with mice.

Yingying calmed down and stopped struggling. He raised his eyes and looked at him coldly: "You are so disappointing."

She thought she would say these words calmly, but after the words came out, there was a slight choking.

Not only was she stunned, even Hua Yu was stunned.

There was a moment of hesitation in his expression, and then he withdrew a hand and touched the corner of her eye lightly.

He only touched a patch of air, because she turned her head sharply, not to touch him.

He paused and lowered his hands. His head also lowered, and after a moment of silence, he slowly said, "The man I killed just now is my brother."

Yingying said nothing.

He continued: "My half-brother. If there is no accident, he will be the most promising child in the clan."

That man is a pure fire spirit root, and he has shown extraordinary talent from birth.

If there is no accident, he will grow into a genius. However, an accident happened.

The Hua family once bullied a monk who later grew into an unshakable existence and came back for revenge.

The head of the family sent the most promising and potential children of the clan into the secret room, trying to escape this disaster, and then brought the other clansmen to meet the enemy.

They are all dead. Because Hua Yu has no spiritual roots, she is like a mortal body and is not seen by the monks, so she can live to the end. Then, the cultivator with unabated hatred grabbed him and wanted to kill him too.

Hua Yu said to him: "You save my life, and I will take you to the secret room of Hua's house."

There lies the future of the flower family. He made the cultivator make a demonic oath that he could not kill him anyway, so he took the cultivator with him. The monk opened the secret room and killed everyone inside.

But one of them was saved, that is, Hua Yu's brother, the most talented child. He destroyed his spiritual roots, leaving him with only a little talent, and then asked him to seek revenge on Hua Yu.

He swore himself that he could not kill Hua Yu, so he asked Hua Yu's brother to seek revenge on him.

He has been looking for Hua Yu all these years and wants to kill him, but no matter what, he never thought that although Hua Yu had no spiritual roots, he became a body cultivator and died in the hands of Hua Yu.

"Am I very despicable?" Hua Yu raised Yingying's chin lightly, staring at her with narrow eyes, "selfish, vicious, despicable villain. This is me, are you disappointed?"

After he finished speaking, he paused: "You were already disappointed in me. Now, are you even more disappointed?"

He burst out with extremely powerful momentum, turbulent, surging, like a tidal wave after wave, oppressing him.

Yingying looked at his eyebrows.

A clear red lotus mark appeared there.

Sure enough, she thought to herself, he is the male partner, the one she has been looking for for a long time but couldn't find. He was originally by her side, but she was picked up by her.

No light rain. There was no light rain from start to finish. It was a dummy, a non-existent person, an imaginary person he played.

"Do you want me to be disappointed, or not?" Yingying looked at him, "Do you want me to like the simple and kind Xiaoyu, or the sinister and cunning you?"

The author has something to say: Yingying (crying, chirping): My lover has changed her face, and I feel like I have entered a horror story.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Uchiha’s God of Muscle (3 weeks ago)
Resurrection of Reiki: Start Awakening Super Talent (3 weeks ago)
My Yellow Hair App (3 weeks ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 213: Black belly boy 20
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 213: Black belly boy 20
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Hua Yu was stunned.

Does he want her down? No, of course he didn't want to.

He was even afraid to see her disappointed eyes. After she said "you're so disappointing", he only felt that his heart was being gripped so hard that he could barely breathe.

He was afraid that she would look at him with strange and unfamiliar eyes, so he kept hiding his truest self.

But he knew that she would be disappointed.

She wouldn't like the real him. The first time he saw her, he knew that she would not like him.

The few teenagers who were driven away by her righteousness at that time were actually led by the trap he set. They were arrogant and domineering, and bullied him several times. He wanted to abolish them, and then pretended to have encountered bad people, went back and reported the truth, confused the truth, and then took their belongings and left Danzong while everyone was unprepared.

He is not as innocent and pitiful as she thought.

But she is really kind and honest.

Hua Yu stared into her eyes, she was no different from the first time he saw her, even if she saw many dark things, these eyes were always clear and bright, upright and firm, and they were the ones he most yearned for and wanted to get close to. appearance.

It was also the one that made him feel inferior. He never dared to stand in front of her with his truest side.

He raised his hand and gently squeezed her chin with two fingers. Then, he slowly descended and stroked her neck.

Whispered softly: "I really want to kill you."

He really wanted to kill her.

Let her turn into ashes, and it will only exist in his heart from now on. Every time she remembers her for the rest of her life, it will be her taking care of him, caring for him, loving him, hugging his neck, getting close to him, and clinging to him.

Not her disappointment, alienation, disgust, hatred.

He slowly rubbed the side of her neck, as if to twist her neck.

Yingying looked up at him, he said cruel words, but the red lotus between the eyebrows was not bright, but gradually disappeared.

He opened his hand and grabbed the placket of his shirt instead: "Why? Why did you hide me? Why did you lie to me?"

She doesn't understand.

Why did he lie to her?

Why do you do everything possible to pretend to be different in front of her?

Is that fun? Is cheating really that fun? He pretends to be the exact opposite, and he pretends to be ten years, isn't he tired?

Why does he do this?

Hua Yu stared into her clear eyes.

She asked him why?

Because only when he hides his dirty, dirty, and despicable soul, can he approach her, dare to approach her, and will not stain her.

"Hahaha!" He raised his head and laughed a few times, grabbed her hand that was holding the placket of his shirt, and pushed her away.

He turned around and whistled, and a giant black wolf flew from the sky, with golden light on the tip of his hair.

Yingying watched him jump, stand on the back of the giant wolf, turned her head and glanced at her.

At that glance, she couldn't tell the meaning of it, but she was inexplicably suffocated. Immediately, he withdrew his gaze and was carried away by the giant wolf, turning into a black spot in the sky in the blink of an eye.

She tried her best to catch up with him. His cultivation has long been unfathomable, and the cultivation of the giant wolf has long since changed.

She didn't even notice when he raised the black wolf.

She was like a naive to stupid woman who picked up a wolf but thought it was a dog and raised it as a dog.

Now, the wolf has grown up and ran away without looking back.

"Daoist?" She snorted, wiped her eyes, and walked to the inn alone.

The next day, Yingying set off on her way, and Fei Shi saw that she was alone, but did not ask her, and was honest and silent all the way.

On the way home, pass Danzong.

Yingying went to Danzong and apologized for the dragon-scale fruit. Unexpectedly, Danzong didn't mind because they had already obtained the dragon scale fruit.

They not only asked Yingying as a monk, but also disclosed the news of the dragon scale fruit to other monks.

Seeing that Yingying made this trip deliberately, she thought she was here for the longevity grass, so she said, "You didn't get the dragon scale fruit, I'm sorry I can't give you the longevity grass."

Yingying has already obtained the Bodhi Fruit, so she doesn't need the longevity grass. After this trip, she also understood that the dragon scale fruit of Dan Zong was probably the one obtained by Tan Ziyou.

"Farewell." She didn't say much and left Danzong.

Half a month later, Yingying returned to Baixiumen.

She left for more than half a year, and there were two more disciples in the door, who were talking around other brothers and sisters.

"That red lotus is also a body cultivator!"

"I don't know who is better than the second senior brother?"

Yingying paused as she entered the door.

During this time, a rookie appeared in the cultivation world and became famous. He is the only body cultivator who has appeared in ten thousand years. His body is extremely strong, and he has an equally powerful spiritual pet.

He killed the young master of the Imperial Beast Gate, and he was with the Imperial Beast Gate forever. At the same time, he also went to work with the reincarnation tower.

He was always able to escape from the inevitable death several times, and every time he reappeared, he became stronger and stronger the more he fought.

"That pervert, maybe it's the second senior brother." It was Su Lingling who spoke, she became more and more pretty and cute, wearing a bright yellow dress, squatting beside the younger junior brother Qixiu, eating melon seeds.

Sister Zhenxiu said: "No. Second Senior Brother and Senior Sister have gone out to do business. He has caused such a big disaster, and does not care about Senior Sister's life? rash."

"Hey, so arrogant, I don't think there is another person in the world." Su Lingling said.

When Yingying heard the sentence "He thinks the life of the senior sister is more important than his own", she felt uncomfortable for a while.

After calming down, she stepped inside.

"Elder Sister!" A junior brother saw her and immediately stood up.

Several other junior brothers and sisters were also pleasantly surprised: "Elder Sister is back!"

Su Lingling even ran over and hugged her arm: "Senior sister! You are back!" Then she turned to look at her left and right, "Where is the second senior brother? Why didn't he come back with you?"

Yingying pushed her hand away, didn't answer her question, and asked lightly, "Where's Master?"

Su Lingling glanced at her, stopped hugging her, and said obediently, "Master is in the room."

"Yeah." Yingying nodded, greeted the newly arrived junior brother and junior sister, and went to Fan Zhe's room.

Fan Zhu's room was made of spirit stones, and a spirit gathering array was arranged. As soon as Yingying walked in, she felt a strong spiritual energy enveloped her body, and suddenly felt that the barrier to advance was crumbling.

She froze, controlling herself not to advance. Although Fan Zhu loves her, if she advances in the Lingshi room where he has been unable to advance, he will turn against her.

"Master, I'm back." Yingying bowed to him, "I didn't find the longevity grass, but I got the bodhi fruit."

After speaking, he straightened up, took out the bodhi fruit, and said excitedly, "Master, you can advance to the golden elixir!"

Fan's lazy expression became surprised: "Bodhi fruit?!"

The always indifferent appearance also has some uncontrollable excitement: "Ying Baoer! You are really the heart of the adoptive father!"

Yingying smiled and told her about going to Qingming Island.

Fan Zhuo noticed her depression hidden under the smile, and asked her, "What happened?"

Yingying paused. After hesitating for a while, she lowered her head and shook her head: "Nothing."

Too much has happened.

She expressed her intentions, became a Taoist partner with that person, and broke down.

A love that is as fast as fireworks, like a dream, when you wake up and rub your eyes, everything is gone.

She felt uncomfortable, didn't want to say a word, lowered her eyes and tried to pretend to be calm. Fan Zha took a few glances, and said nothing, only said: "When I advance to Jindan, I will expand the sect. As a senior sister, you will be busy."

Yingying looked at him in surprise, and saw that his usual lazy face actually carried a bit of vigor and ambition: "Xiaoyu is very loud now, and it just opened the reputation of Baixiumen. In the future, it will be very easy to recruit disciples to enter the door."

Yingying looked at him in shock: "How does Master know that Huayu is..."

How did he know that the red lotus was Huayu? !

"No one knows the method of body repair except me." Fan Zha said lightly, with a proud expression.

Looking at him like this, Yingying admired him very much, and couldn't help but say, "I thought my foster father was so lazy that he would not have the ambition to carry forward the sect."

Fan Zhuo said: "I don't need to take care of it, I just need to be admired by my disciples."

Yingying: "...as long as you are happy."

After a pause, she hesitated: "Foster father, Hua Yu is outside now, there are many enemies, and neither the Imperial Beast Gate nor the Reincarnation Tower are easy to mess with. We might be detrimental to the sect by borrowing his name."

Fan Zhuo said: "When I become a golden elixir, Baixiumen is not afraid of anyone coming to disturb me."

He's just not high in cultivation, but his ability is legendary. The spiritual talisman formation, the formation method to protect the mountain, and the disciples who have the refining equipment prepare excellent magical instruments, who are afraid of breaking the mountain gate?

Yingying lowered her eyes and said in a low voice, "But the disciples in the sect always have to go out, and they can't stay in the sect for the rest of their lives. Once they go out, they may be targeted."

Fan Zhuo had always had a smile in his eyes after he obtained the Bodhi Fruit. At this moment, the smile faded, looked at her for a moment, and suddenly asked, "What do you mean?"

Yingying lowered her head even more: "Expel Hua Yu from the school."

Fan Zhe didn't speak.

After a while, he raised his hand and rubbed Yingying's head: "Did he bully you?"

When Yingying heard this, her nose suddenly became sour, and she quickly shook her head: "No."

"Then why did you treat him like this?" Fan Zhuo asked.

Yingying settled down, suppressed the sourness, and said calmly: "I'm here for the sect, for the safety of the younger brothers and sisters."

"Ying Baoer, you are not such a person." Fan Zhe looked at her and said slowly, "He has a deep relationship with you since childhood, if he didn't let you down, you would rather betray with him out of the teacher's door and protect you. he."

"How did he bully you? Tell your foster father."

Tears quickly accumulated in Yingying's eyes, and she couldn't control it any longer, falling down tick tock.

Vision blurred.

"I didn't say anything about breaking up with him. I didn't say anything and he left," she said with a sob.

After he finished speaking, he couldn't hold back and cried out with a wow.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
After the Female Supporting Character Who Lost Favor Logged off, Her Ten Older Brothers Went Crazy: Chapter 678 beauties
Global Evolution: I Have An Attribute Board: Chapter 468 Fragments of Law Godhead! (two
Since 1981 Health School: Chapter 532 The old benefactor fell ill

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.8K 33
He's smart. Smarter than his age. But he is free and does whatever he wants. She is smart. Smarter than her age. But she's forced to be, and she was...
16.7K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
1.6K 237 3
ဘဝဆက်တိုင်းလည်း မင်းနဲ့ငါ ဘယ်​တော့မှ ပြန်မ​တွေ့ပါရ​စေနဲ့။ Start : 28.12.2023 End :
54.9K 733 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...