I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: I...

By coffeenrie

Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags... More

Two bleak male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 end
Male support in a wheelchair (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 end
Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
The handsome fat male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 end
Male haters of women's clothing (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
The male match of the black edge (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 end
The villain who doesn't love the heroine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Back to campus 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-18 end
Little black belly 1-5
6-10
16-20
21-25
26-27 end
The God of Sven Beasts 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-17 end

11-15

140 1 0
By coffeenrie

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 204:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 204:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The distance between Qinglian Valley and Zhuoshan is not too far. At the normal speed of flying lions, it can arrive in a month.

But a month later, Yingying and Hua Yu were only halfway there.

This flying lion has been raised as a guardian beast ever since it survived from Hua Yu's hands. All the sects pamper it very much, give it food and drink, don't beat it or scold it, and the younger brothers and sisters will often lick it.

It has never been this far out of the door, and it is very hypocritical, screaming tired every three days and refusing to fly. They have to play everywhere, and let Yingying buy expensive flying lion rations for her to eat.

Yingying was in a hurry to work, and seeing it was so slow, she wanted to put it in the pet bag and rent a flying lion to go on the road.

But Hua Yu's heart softened: "Sister, don't put it in, it has never suffered this kind of hardship."

The pet bag was pitch black, with no light, no sound, no food, and nothing. What spirit beasts hate most is being thrown into a spirit pet bag.

"Sister, is that man so important? In order to see him sooner, elder sister wants to treat Xiao Shi like this?"

Yingying was dumbfounded.

Male pairing is not important to her at all.

But doing the task is important.

"Sister, just get used to it for one more day." Hua Yu said, "Just one day, I will hurry tomorrow."

Flying Lion nodded and stared at her cutely with amber colored glazed eyes.

Yingying had no choice but to stop for a day.

Day by day, day after day. The original one-month journey has dragged on for two months.

Later, Yingying lost her temper.

But Hua Yu was in a hurry, so he squeezed his fist and beat Fei Shi: "You delayed your sister's business! Do you want me to skin you?"

He is a body cultivator. Although he looks white and clean, tall and thin, every cell contains enormous power!

A body of muscles and bones, which are many times harder than copper skin and iron bones. He punched down, and Fei Shi was almost cut in two.

"You didn't say that before—" Before Fei Shi finished speaking, he was stunned by Hua Yu's punch.

When Yingying saw it fell to the ground, it whimpered and looked pitiful, and couldn't bear it: "Okay, okay, Xiaoyu, don't be angry, just one day later."

You can't just beat the flying lion to death for this, right?

Besides, it's not a day or two that the plot line of the male supporting role has shifted, it's not less than ten days and a half months.

Hua Yu just stopped.

Two months later, they finally arrived at Qinglian Valley.

"The two of you are also going to Qinglian Valley?" The monk who was stopped by Yingying to inquire about the direction pointed in one direction, "There, if you are not afraid of death, go there."

Yingying was surprised, not afraid of death? What means?

"What happened?"

The cultivator looked at them and shook his head at Yingying: "You can't do it." He looked at Hua Yu again, "He's almost the same."

Confused, Yingying took Hua Yu to Qinglian Valley.

When I got there, I was so shocked that my jaw dropped when I saw the vast scene.

I saw countless monks mingling in the sky, underground, and water, and some monks were injured and fell from time to time.

Yingying was busy pulling Huayu back.

"What's the situation?" she asked in surprise.

How could there be so many people in Qinglian Valley?

She originally thought that this place would be quiet and no one, only a nirvana red lotus was quietly blooming, waiting for the male partner to pick.

After all, when the male partner won the Nirvana Red Lotus, his cultivation was very low. He couldn't grab such a fierce competition.

In the original plot, there is no large space to describe the grand occasion of Nirvana Red Lotus.

What's the situation now? Did someone release the news of Nirvana Red Lotus? As a result, the male supporting role has not been picked up for a long time, so it has been unknown?

New monks join in every day. From their mouths, Yingying understood what happened.

A year ago, a monk passed by here and found Nirvana Red Lotus.

Originally, this green lotus valley was 10,000 hectares wide, and a red lotus appeared in it, which was not conspicuous. However, the red lotus gradually matured, and there was a strong spiritual energy surging around it, which made it very conspicuous. The cultivator tried to pick it up, but couldn't pick it, only then did he realize that it was the legendary Nirvana red lotus.

As the name suggests, it is like Nirvana, no matter who eats it, it will be reborn. If it is eaten by a monk, even if it is a waste body that is difficult to see in ten thousand years, it will be reborn and become a perfect body.

After the news spread, it attracted competition from the big sects, the small sects, and the loose cultivators.

However, Nirvana Red Lotus repells monks, but anyone with spiritual power in their bodies cannot approach them. In addition, any spiritual tools and formations with spiritual power cannot be approached.

The sects and monks wanted to pick them up, so they found a way to hire mortals. But Nirvana Red Lotus is located in the center of Qinglian Valley, and the way is full of all kinds of poisonous and ferocious snakes and insects, and even mortals with the sharpest swords and the heaviest armor cannot resist.

Therefore, a year has passed, and no one has come close to the Nirvana Red Lotus.

"Sister, the red lotus hasn't been harvested yet, so they are fighting?" Hua Yu looked at the sky, and from time to time a cultivator fell, and asked with frown.

Yingying also felt inexplicable. In the end, it was not certain who would get the Nirvana Red Lotus. These cultivators fought so hard, what were they thinking?

"Not everyone is as smart as our Xiaoyu!" she praised.

Hua Yu: "..."

He felt that Yingying was a little different recently. He seems to like to compliment him.

He lowered his eyelids. Is she going to abandon him? After finding the man named Red Lotus, will you stop treating him well? Is this the final compensation?

Killing intent flashed past his eyes.

No matter who the man is. If he dared to **** the only person in the world who did nothing and was just kind to him, he would definitely kill him.

Yingying felt sour when she saw him bow her head and said nothing. She is so obvious, but Hua Yu is like this, do you really not like her?

Forget it, it's not hard to be strong.

Pulling a distance from him, he said, "Let's retreat a little further."

So as not to be accidentally injured by the monks in the crazy fight.

Hua Yu felt her alienation, and her heart sank. Before she saw the man, she began to alienate him?

Anger surged in my heart, and I stared at Qinglian Valley with cold eyes.

Yingying didn't notice his strangeness. At this moment, looking at the monks and mortals all over the mountains and plains, looking for the trace of the male partner.

If you can find him, it's nothing to help him.

However, it is like finding a needle in a haystack.

"Where is it?" Yingying thought with a big head.

"Why did my sister look for him?" At this moment, Hua Yu's voice came from her side, "Sister doesn't even know what he looks like or what his name is, but she came all the way to find him. Why?"

Yingying opened her mouth, not knowing what to say.

"Xiaoyu, don't ask, okay?"

Hua Yu's face sank: "Sister once said that we are a family. If I have something, I can tell you. If you have something, you will also tell me. My sister is like this now, because she doesn't believe me, or doesn't take me as her family. people?"

"No!" Seeing that the situation was a little serious, Yingying hurriedly said, "Don't think about it! You are my brother, how could I not believe you?"

However, Hua Yu's expression became even colder.

When he was young, he looked cold, and because of his personality, there was no expression on his face, and he didn't seem to be close.

Now that I'm older, it's not much better.

But Yingying always felt that he was a good-tempered, considerate, kind and soft boy, but because of his appearance, he seemed cold and difficult to get close to.

Now, his cold look makes her feel very uncomfortable. He was such a soft and kind person, but she was hurt like this.

He lowered his head and said, "It's not that I don't believe you. I just don't know how to say it."

Suddenly, the chin was suddenly lifted by two fingers. The movement is very light, but with irresistible force.

She was forced to look up, looking at him in astonishment.

He heard him say: "Sister, is it who got this Nirvana red lotus, who is him?"

Yingying widened her eyes.

"Sister doesn't know his name or his appearance, but only knows that after he takes the Nirvana Red Lotus, there will be a red lotus mark between his eyebrows." Hua Yu withdrew her hand and pointed at the center of her eyebrows, "If I down..."

"Little Rain!" Yingying ignored the residual warmth on her chin and the strange feeling in her heart, and interrupted him, "Nirvana Red Lotus is not something we should grab!"

This is a male partner's chance.

The man in the male supporting role is insidious, cunning, ruthless, but has excellent luck. He is the only person in the book whose chance and luck can be compared with the heroine. They can't afford to provoke people like that.

Hua Yu looked at her.

After a while, he lowered his eyes: "I see."

"Xiaoyu, I will try my best to help you with whatever chance you want, but this one won't work." Yingying said earnestly.

Hua Yu did not speak.

He lowered his eyebrows, his expression extremely cold.

"Because it's his, isn't it?"

Yingying was stunned, opened her mouth, but couldn't say a word.

He was right, she did not let him grab it because the chance was for a male partner. Moreover, the male partner is not easy to mess with, they had better not grab it.

But Xiaoyu seems to have misunderstood, thinking that she has something to do with the male partner, so she maintains the male partner.

She wanted to explain, but felt that everything seemed pale at the moment.

He was so kind to her. From childhood to adulthood, he didn't hide anything from her. He was rushing to do hard work, dirty work, and tiring work. He also stood in front of her when there was danger. He almost died for her several times.

She should be on his side.

"I'm sorry." She lowered her head.

Hua Yu's eyes fell on her face and moved away.

He looked into the distance, the looming Nirvana red lotus that was covered by the rich spiritual energy.

"It doesn't matter." He said lightly.

When Yingying heard this, she felt even more uncomfortable. She hurt him. When she was close to Su Lingling, he was like this.

After returning to the inn, Yingying didn't fall asleep all night.

Lying on the bed, tossing and turning, thinking in my mind, do you want to help him grab the Nirvana Red Lotus?

Nirvana Red Lotus is an opportunity for a male supporting role, which is for her. For others, whoever grabs it is whoever gets it!

"System!" She suddenly sat up, "Is the male lead still alive?"

The system said: "Alive."

"What's wrong with him?" Yingying asked, beating her bed, "Is this chance gone? I'll give it to Xiaoyu!"

"Bao'er, you are a mature tasker, please solve the difficulties yourself."

Yingying sighed.

Sitting cross-legged on the bed, tugging at his hair, struggling inside.

She is here to do the task, to ensure that the male supporting actor does not fall in love with the female protagonist during the period of amnesia.

How will helping Xiaoyu grab the Nirvana Red Lotus?

The impact is that if the male supporting role of Nirvana Red Lotus is lost, the fate will change, and the plot will also change.

But she hasn't done anything now, and the plot has changed, where else can it change?

As for the male lead who lost the Nirvana Red Lotus, there is no red lotus mark between the eyebrows, so it is difficult to identify? That person is insidious, cunning, arrogant, adventurous, but extremely lucky, and he is constantly fighting against the heroine. These characteristics are enough to lock him in!

Missions are important, but light rain is just as important.

Yingying's heart slowly calmed down.

Make up your mind.

After dawn, Yingying walked out of the room and knocked on the door next door: "Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu!"

For a while, there was no response.

Yingying was surprised when she suddenly heard a loud noise: "Qinglian Valley is on fire!"

"All Qinglian is destroyed!"

"The Nirvana Red Lotus is gone!"

"Countless casualties!"

Yingying was startled, and one pushed the door open: "Xiaoyu! There is an accident in Qingliangu, let's go and see - Xiaoyu?!"

There was no sign of Hua Yu in the house.

The author has something to say: Let me see who doesn't sleep well in the middle of the night!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl (39.5k views today)
The Eldest Sister Has Space (28.6k views today)
Returning to ’90s, She Became Famous in Major Surgical Fields (22.5k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 205: Little black belly 12
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 205: Little black belly 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xiaoyu ran away from home!

This was Yingying's first reaction. He looked sad yesterday, and he ran away from home because he couldn't think about it for a while!

The second thought was, he shouldn't go to Qinglian Valley and **** the Nirvana Red Lotus by himself, right?

Thinking of this, she immediately took out the token of Baixiumen: "Xiaoyu, where are you?"

Their token has the function of communication, as long as she speaks here, Huayu can hear it.

After waiting for a while, there was no sound from the token.

"Xiaoyu, answer me." Yingying said.

There is still no answer in the token.

Yingying pursed her lips, put away the token, and turned to go out the door.

The flying lion lives in the spirit beast garden of the inn. Yingying came to the spirit beast garden and saw her own hypocritical and lazy flying lion among the many spirit beasts. She confirmed in her heart that Xiaoyu was really angry-he even felt like a flying lion. Did not bring.

"Go to Qinglian Valley." Yingying said, turning over and sitting on Fei Shi's back.

The flying lion took off immediately.

Sitting on the flying lion's back, Yingying was full of worry. She heard from the monks in the inn that there was an accident in Qinglian Valley, and there were countless casualties. These four words made her heart tense, fearing that something would happen to Hua Yu.

She only hopes now that Hua Yu doesn't answer her just because of anger, not because of something.

As they approached Qinglian Valley, all kinds of shrill screams became clear, like purgatory on earth, and Yingying's scalp exploded when she heard it.

"Hurry up!" Yingying urged Fei Shi.

However, the speed of the flying lion is limited to this. Because countless monks flew out from the Qinglian Valley, the flying lions went upstream, which was extremely difficult.

The monks who flew out, many of them looked very embarrassed, and the unique spirit of the monks was gone. They were like mortals who had been tired for a long time, and their faces were exhausted and exhausted.

"Elder Sister, are you really going?" At this time, the speed of Fei Shi gradually slowed down, "That guy is not necessarily inside, let's go in now, don't fold us in too."

It is a flying lion that cherishes its life.

Yingying understands its cringe. Qinglian Valley has turned into **** at this moment, and anyone who enters will suffer, otherwise many monks will not try their best to flee.

But thinking that Hua Yu might be inside, trapped by something, she couldn't help but go in.

He grew up with her and called her sister for ten years. She couldn't bear the thought that he might be trapped inside, and she walked away at the moment, and what she received in the future was the news that he died inside.

"You go." Yingying jumped off Fei Shi's back and ran inside by herself.

Flying lion stared at big amber eyes, watching a delicate figure running in against the torrent, wailing, and rushed over.

Yingying ran out for a while, and saw that the flying lion was actually following, she didn't say much, she jumped on its back, grabbed its fur, and let it dash left and right, and walked inside.

Qinglian Valley changed last night.

The light of the Nirvana Red Lotus suddenly disappeared, and it was suspected that someone had plucked it off. At the same time, the green lotuses in the valley ignited spontaneously, forming a blue transparent flame, forming an endless sea of ​​fire.

The mortals who were still marching in the valley quickly retreated. They thought they were going to be burned to death inside, but they didn't expect the Qinglian fire to have no temperature. It was more like a tide than a fire, pushing them out.

Seeing that the Qinglian fire was harmless, the surrounding monks rushed down, trying to **** the Nirvana red lotus back.

Unexpectedly, Qinglian Fire is like a tide to mortals, gentle and harmless, but it is deadly to monks. A little bit of green lotus fire sticks to the body, and it penetrates into the tendons like a poison, igniting the spiritual power in their bodies, and burning them all the time.

The screams in Qinglian Valley came from this.

As soon as Yingying came to the outside of Qinglian Valley, she noticed that the token jumped, so she let the flying lion land, found a place with few people, and took out the token.

"Don't go near Qinglian Valley."

The voice is flowery, and it sounds unusually cold.

Yingying was startled and asked, "Xiaoyu, you are in Qinglian Valley, aren't you?"

"Sister, I don't want to see you now." Hua Yu said lightly.

What Yingying had heard before were his soft, submissive, and close voice, but at this time, hearing his cold and distant tone, she only felt very uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry." She said in a low voice, looking up at Qinglianguzhong, "Where are you now? Are you okay?"

In the center of Qinglian Valley, where Nirvana Red Lotus is located, there is an unattractive place. It was pitch black and dull, like a stone covered in silt. However, this is an enchantment, and Hua Yu is sitting in it at the moment.

The red lotus mark flickered between the eyebrows, disappearing and appearing from time to time.

There are branches and vines climbing on the skin, as if growing out of flesh and blood, piercing the skin, and stirring up a puddle of flesh and blood. Then it healed quickly, and more branches grew out.

"I'm fine," he said calmly.

Yingying didn't know what he was doing at this time, but she heard some unnatural movements from the token, her brows wrinkled, and a guess came up in her heart: "Have you picked Nirvana red lotus?"

He disappeared last night.

He has the body of a mortal, the body of a monk, and no one takes advantage of him more.

And at this moment, he happened to be trapped in Qinglian Valley. Yingying thought to herself that he might have really picked Nirvana red lotus.

"What if I really picked it up?" Hua Yu asked lightly in the token.

Yingying said earnestly: "If you really pick it up, I will protect you." She looked around, some monks with bad expressions, and lowered her voice: "It's not safe outside Qinglian Valley, there are evil cultivators guarding here. I'm afraid I'll make things difficult for you when you come out."

Inside the barrier, there was a muffled sound of "poof".

Hearing the words "I will protect you", Hua Yu lost her mind and failed to control the riotous nirvana power in her body, causing her sternum to break suddenly, the stubble pierced through the clothes and exposed outside, and his face was also splashed. Peng blood.

law enforcement? Did she protect him?

The blood in his chest was churning. She told him yesterday not to take advantage of others, but now she wants to protect him?

The broken sternum was quickly pulled back into the body by the power of Nirvana, tempered and reborn.

Hua Yu had never suffered such severe pain. The pain when the body was quenched at the beginning was only 1% at this time. He opened his mouth and wanted to ask her which sentence was true and which was false, but only a mouthful of blood came out of his throat.

At the other end of the token, Yingying heard an abnormal voice and felt nervous: "Xiaoyu, what's wrong?"

After a long time, a vague voice came from there: "It's not me, it's that person. He took off the Nirvana red lotus, and I'm protecting him."

Yingying was stunned for a moment, she never expected it to be like this!

"What are you doing for him to protect the Dharma?" After regaining her senses, she urged anxiously, "Leave him alone! Come out! It's dangerous here!"

On the other side of the token, Hua Yu's eyes were strange: "Why did my sister tell me to leave him alone? Don't you worry about him?"

"It's not what you think!" Yingying was a little helpless, and anxiously urged: "He is very lucky, don't worry about us, come out soon!"

Hua Yu held the token and sighed: "Sister, I can't get out. I'm trapped with him." After speaking, he said in his usual soft voice: "Sister, don't worry, go back to the inn and wait for me. "

After speaking, the token broke the connection.

Yingying was very worried as she held the silent token.

She knew that he was inside and was in danger all the time, so she couldn't rest assured. Besides, there are some regrets. Red Lotus still let the male partner take it away, but Xiao Yu, who was silly in her family, protected the law for the male partner.

With a sigh, Yingying retreated to the outside of the valley and stood guard.

Outside the Qinglian Valley, those monks with bad expressions are quite a bit of background, they are monks from the Reincarnation Tower.

The Reincarnation Tower is a sect of evil cultivation. They are not willing to take away the Nirvana Red Lotus. They want to wait until the end of the mutation to catch the person who took the Nirvana Red Lotus, and refine him before he has refined the Nirvana Red Lotus. , extracting the residual power of Nirvana.

Yingying has been paying attention to the movements of the Samsara Tower and Qinglian Valley.

Three days later.

The cyan flame in the valley gradually subsided, and at the same time, strange spiritual power fluctuations came from the center.

"Out!"

"People are coming out!"

"Hold on! Don't let him run away!"

With a loud shout, the people from the Reincarnation Tower flew towards the center of Qinglian Valley.

Yingying hid aside and transmitted a voice to the token: "Xiaoyu! They have passed! Be careful!"

"Sister." A low, hoarse voice came from behind.

Yingying's eyes widened and she turned back suddenly. She saw a messed up man with a dirty face and only a pair of narrow, cold eyes that could still be seen standing behind her.

She grabbed his wrist suddenly, and took off her breath: "Come on!"

Without further ado, I tried my best to stay away from Qinglian Valley.

Not long after, the flying lion who went out to the waves also came back, carried the two of them, and flew away.

After she had left Qingliangu far behind her, she would not be easily overtaken, and Yingying asked Fei Shi to stop by a river.

"Go clean yourself up." Yingying said.

Not long after, Hua Yu washed her face and changed her clothes, but her hair was not combed, and it was wetly draped behind her.

"What's the matter?" Yingying asked, her face full of surprise, "Why did you come out from behind me?"

Hua Yu said with a smile: "Thanks to my sister's reminder, we came out ahead of time and didn't give them a chance to catch the current one."

Yingying had been frightened for a few days, but at this moment her heart was relieved, she sat on the stone and exhaled: "It's finally over."

Hua Yu came over and sat beside her.

Yingying turned to look at him: "Xiaoyu, why do I think you are different?"

Hua Yu turned her head, let her look at it, and said softly, "Sister, what do you think is different about me?"

Yingying looked at him for a while, then shook her head: "I can't tell."

The eyebrows are still the same, it seems that there is not even a single hair, and the skeleton and stature are still the same. But somehow, Yingying just felt different.

Like an iron sword, it has been carefully tempered and reborn.

She shook her head, shook off the strange thoughts, and said with a smile, "Maybe it was you who protected the Dharma for that person and was influenced by the Nirvana Red Lotus?" She asked him again, "What's that person's name, have you asked? "

Hua Yu lowered her head and did not answer.

The atmosphere slowly condensed.

Yingying remembered that he had run away from home before.

The author has something to say: akimbo, settle accounts!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 206: Little black belly 13
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 206: Little black belly 13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"You ran away from home." Yingying said in a positive tone.

Hua Yu's head drooped a little further, and she said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, I made my sister worry."

Yingying shook her head: "No, I should apologize to you."

Hua Yu raised her head suddenly, her narrow and cold eyes staring at her. Yingying felt once again that he really looked wrong.

He is such a simple and kind-hearted boy who shouldn't have such a sharp appearance, he should be handsome.

However, sometimes I feel that he has a face that is not easy to get close to, otherwise others will bully him even more. Now, at least some people will be frightened and dare not bully him at will.

She sighed softly and said, "Yesterday you were unhappy, and it's hard for me to be happy when I go back. I thought about it all night, and I feel very sorry for you. You want Nirvana Red Lotus, as your sister, no matter what. , should help you fight for it. Such a good opportunity should not be looked forward to. "

Hua Yu's eyes showed strangeness: "Sister said before that if I pick up the Nirvana Red Lotus, I will protect the Dharma for me. What does that mean? My sister doesn't blame me? Don't hate me? Do you really want to protect the Dharma for me?"

When Yingying heard it, she felt even more uncomfortable, "Xiaoyu, I know you didn't trust people easily. But we grew up together, I lied to you? Did you hate you for what? Why do you think of me like this? "

Hua Yu lowered her eyes, clasped her hands half-covered under her sleeves, and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry."

Yingying did not speak for a while.

After a while, Hua Yu spoke first. He lowered his head and stared at the grass: "Sister, if I am in danger, will you come all the way to save me?"

"Of course!" Yingying said.

Hua Yu asked again, "Why?"

Before Yingying could answer, he raised his head, looked at her and said, "Because we grew up together, we are siblings and have lived together for ten years, right?"

This time, before Yingying could answer, he added: "My sister is good to me because we have been together for ten years. But that person, my sister doesn't even recognize him, not even his name or what he looks like. He also came all the way to help him."

His eyes were clear and frank, Yingying understood what he meant, and her mood was a little complicated.

Over the past ten years, he has always relied on her more than others. Whether it is Fan Zhuo or other junior brothers and sisters, he is respectful and caring. Only for her, he is close and friendly from the inside out. maintain.

Yesterday, because of a person she had never met, she prevented him from winning a rare opportunity in a thousand years.

"I was very sad and a little angry." Hua Yu said, "So I went out for a walk, wanting to relax. I walked and walked, and unknowingly came to the outside of Qinglian Valley. I wanted to... grab Nirvana Red. Lian, but my sister doesn't allow it."

When Yingying heard this, she sighed.

He always does. What she doesn't like, he never does.

Just as I was about to say something to him, I heard him continue: "Then someone shouted that the Nirvana red lotus was plucked. When I was nervous, I went there. I thought to myself, my sister has come so far, and she must not want that. If someone has something to do, I will protect him and help him pass his Nirvana smoothly."

There is no that person.

Himself from beginning to end.

The one who shouted "The red lotus of Nirvana has been plucked" was himself.

He made those people into a mess, took advantage of the chaos to get into the green lotus, and went to the red lotus of Nirvana.

The process was surprisingly smooth, and he picked off the Nirvana Red Lotus with ease.

At that time, he thought to himself, who should be born with chance? No. Whoever puts in the effort and who goes all out to **** it will be his.

He endured Fan Zuo's difficulties, so he was able to stay by her side.

He endured Su Lingling for two years and spoiled her so much that he got all her care.

Nothing is natural, and the night he was poisoned by his mother, he understood this truth.

If you want something, you have to grab it.

What you grab is the real thing, everything else is fake.

Originally, he robbed the Nirvana Red Lotus, and it was more of revenge. To get revenge, she valued others more than him, and to get revenge on that person for being so lucky, she did nothing to get her maintenance.

Until she came to him and said the phrase "I protect the law for you", there was a little consolation in his chest, in the rich revenge.

At this time, she apologized to him for what happened yesterday, saying that she should help him fight for it, and those consolations became a little thicker and turned into joy.

She doesn't care about that person. She even asked him to leave there several times, preventing him from protecting "that person". She cares about the life and death of "that person".

very nice.

"Sister, I didn't ask his name." Hua Yu said, "I didn't see his face clearly either."

There was a little bit of coldness in his long and narrow eyes, and he was as gentle and submissive as usual: "I did it on purpose. I don't want to know. I don't want my sister to know. Sister, this matter is over, don't think about him. ?"

Yingying sighed deeply: "Alas!"

She could no longer ignore his educational concerns.

He is crooked.

"First of all, I want to apologize to you, because of my poor thoughts, you missed the opportunity and let the Nirvana Red Lotus be taken away by others." Yingying said, "Then, Xiaoyu, you must know that we are 'sister and brother'. "

She realized it before, but because of her selfishness, she ignored it.

Maybe because he was picked up by her, he has always been closer to her than others. And she thought he was well-behaved and beautiful, and she was very proud to have such a younger brother, so she didn't say anything.

Later, when he grew up, he became a mature man, tall, handsome and considerate. She was so excited that she couldn't help but approach him, let alone push him away?

The two got closer and closer.

But now, Yingying felt that it should be made clear. Since he doesn't like her and treats her as a sister all the time, it's not good to be so close anymore.

"Xiaoyu, there is only one person in this world who can take you to the bottom of my heart, treat you as unique, always put you on the top of my heart, and treat you unreservedly," she looked at him seriously and said, "That person, It's your Taoist companion."

"Similarly, there is only one person in this world that you can keep in your heart, and you can get close to without reservation. That person is also your Taoist companion." She continued, "Sister and brother can't do it, neither can senior brother-in-law. "

Hua Yu's eyes showed confusion.

"What you want from me...it's not right." Yingying said softly, "It can't be like this in the future."

He wanted an intimate relationship, a very, very intimate, exclusive kind.

But this kind of feeling does not exist between sisters and brothers, and between brothers and sisters.

Hua Yu opened her mouth slightly and said after a long while, "Sister, are you drawing a line with me?"

He stood up slowly, and without waiting for Yingying's answer, he looked down at her and said, "That person is gone, I don't know where he went, and you still draw a line between him and me?"

Yingying was stunned and said, "No! How could it be related to him?" She didn't even recognize him!

"Then why did my sister draw a line with me?" Hua Yu stared at her closely, "Because of who did my elder sister draw a line with me?"

Yingying: "..."

After a long while, she settled down and said patiently to him: "No one. It's just wrong. The feelings you want from me, you shouldn't and won't get it. If you don't get them, you will suffer. This is A wrong path, you have to take the right path to get what you want."

She tried hard to make it clear, but after she said it, she was also confused. What is this all about?

"Xiaoyu, it's time for you to find a Taoist companion." In the end, Yingying gave a straightforward and effective suggestion.

He has a strong thirst for affection. To put it bluntly, he lacks love.

When I was young, I lacked love from my relatives. In the process of growing up, Fan Zhu, who was lazy and became a ghost, did not act like a teacher or a father. Although there are many junior brothers and sisters, they have different personalities. There is also a clever Su Lingling who always grabs her attention from him.

All these have caused his heart to be in a state of thirst all the time.

As a child, she tried to take care of him as much as possible. When she grew up, she continued to be close to him because of her own selfishness, knowing that it was not good. Now she tried it out and found that he only regarded her as a sister, so...

Hua Yu's eyes sank: "Sister, who are you looking for to be your Taoist companion?"

Yingying asked him not to be wary of him, looking at his long eyebrows, cold eyes, and unbelievably handsome face, she thought to herself, I want to find you! But don't you like me? Tired!

"I'm not looking for a Taoist companion right now." She shook her head, "The foster father has not been able to form the elixir for a long time, and his lifespan will be exhausted. I plan to find the materials for the longevity elixir to increase the lifespan of the foster father."

Speaking of which, she became depressed.

Although Fan Zhu was too lazy and was struggling, he was like the backbone of the Baixiu Sect. As long as he was there, the sect would be at ease.

And he treats his disciples well. He is very knowledgeable, no matter what the disciples practice, he has a set of practice methods, and he keeps an eye on it.

Once the disciples have difficulties in their practice, go to him. He has always done his due diligence and solved the problems for the disciples. Therefore, the disciples have great respect for him.

Yingying is his adopted daughter, she is one more level than the other disciples, and she is even more reluctant to leave him.

But the main medicine of Changsheng Pill, Changshengcao, is hard to find in the market. Occasionally appearing in the auction house is also a sky-high price. They have tried their best to buy it.

Hua Yu's anger just disappeared a little after she heard that she didn't want to find a Taoist companion.

"When my sister plans to find a Taoist companion, then draw a line with me, okay?" he asked.

Yingying: "..."

He didn't understand what she meant at all.

He is still like a child, clinging to someone who treats him well.

"Xiaoyu, we have to draw a line now." She looked at his adult face, no longer soft-hearted, "You have grown up, I have grown up, we can't be like when we were young."

"It's not just us. It's not me who is cruel to you. Everyone is like this." She grabbed his arm, looked up at him, and said earnestly: "Xiaoyu, I am your sister, there is a distance between sister and brother. of."

The author has something to say: Yingying (look forward to): Say you like me! Want to marry me!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Uchiha’s God of Muscle (3 weeks ago)
Resurrection of Reiki: Start Awakening Super Talent (3 weeks ago)
My Yellow Hair App (3 weeks ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 207: Little black belly 14
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 207: Little black belly 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The conversation between Yingying and Hua Yu did not go on.

It was interrupted by the sudden appearance of a group of people.

"It's you who stained the water upstream?" A young man in white, accompanied by five or six beautiful women with a hot body, walked slowly.

Yingying and Hua Yu looked at each other and didn't speak for a while.

Hua Yu did clean up in the river just now, but to say that the water upstream is dirty... Is this river their home? Only he can use it?

"Oh, what kind of person is this person who stains the water, disturbs the interest of others, and looks like nothing has happened." A contemptuous voice sounded, and it was one of the beautiful female nuns, who was now stuck on the arm of the man in white, full of His face looked up contemptuously.

Yingying looked at her wet hair and looked at the clothes of the other female nuns, and understood something.

Without waiting for her to speak, Hua Yu said lightly, "I'm sorry."

"Hmph, who is perfunctory?" It was still the female cultivator.

When Yingying saw this, she was a little unhappy. Her family Xiaoyu was not good at words, and she didn't mean to be cold, and he apologized. What else do you want?

"My brother means, 'Sorry, I didn't hear what you said, please speak up?'" Yingying raised her eyebrows and said to the female cultivator.

I really want to pursue interest and play behind closed doors at home!

The waves came outside, and they blamed others for disturbing their interest? Besides, in such a big river, how dirty is Hua Yu before it can go downstream?

Obviously finding fault!

"What did you say!" the female cultivator suddenly said angrily.

Yingying hugged her hand, raised her chin and said to her: "Ears are not good? Then talk to me with a good one!"

Hua Yu moved slightly, standing behind her.

He looked coldly at the man in white.

"Heh!" The white-clothed male repairer noticed his gaze and chuckled, "Do you know who I am?"

Yingying said: "No hatred and no grudge, I don't want to know who you are."

She and Hua Yu have taken on the burden of supporting their family since childhood. They traveled to and from Zhuoshan and the city. They met all kinds of people, and they dealt with some unreasonable people.

If it can end peacefully, Yingying tries her best not to have disputes with people. Saying this sentence is also to inform the man in white that it is enough.

Behind her, Hua Yu looked coldly at the man in white. Even the corners of his lips were hooked, showing a provocative look.

The white-clothed man's face sank. He raised his hand and waved, and suddenly a black giant wolf with wings appeared on the grass.

"Eat him!" The man in white shouted coldly.

As his order fell, the giant wolf roared and rushed towards Yingying and Hua Yu!

In an instant, Hua Yu jumped, flew over Yingying's head, and collided with the black wolf!

The black wolf is so huge that it can bite off a person's head with one bite, and its sharp teeth look terrifying. And Hua Yu was unarmed, and only used her body to slam into it.

At the moment of physical contact, he slammed a punch, hitting the black wolf's exposed teeth!

Just listening to the "ding" sound, the black wolf's teeth did not break, and Hua Yu's fist did not break.

The two are not comparable.

The male cultivator in white was stunned, and the several female cultivators around him also opened their eyes with disbelief.

This black wolf has a very high cultivation base, and is the most proud spiritual pet of the white-clothed male cultivator. He saw that the Black Wolf couldn't take Huayu down for a while, and he was not in a hurry. He had confidence in the Black Wolf.

At this moment, she looked away, raised her arm, pointed at Yingying with a folding fan made of unknown material, and said, "You female cultivator, you are quite beautiful. If you know a little bit, it's okay to spare your life. "

When he first saw Yingying, he only thought that this little nun was pretty. After looking at it for a long time, I felt that this little nun was a little more agile. The woman he had used before was not as good as her.

He was in a better mood, shook off the folding fan, and pointed in Huayu's direction: "That boy, is that your brother? He disturbed my interest, and I should have killed him. However, for your sake. , ask him to kneel down and apologize to me."

Yingying sneered.

"Sorry for you!" She took out the twin swords her younger brother had made for herself, and looked at the man in white: "Grandma doesn't usually like to cause trouble, but she's not afraid of trouble, come if you have the guts!"

This person is very unreasonable, and he can't be kind today, so Yingying is not polite.

The white-clothed man's face sank: "Little girl, do you know who I am?"

A female cultivator next to him said, "Our young master is the young master of the Beast Sect! For thousands of years, the most talented cultivator of the Beast Sect! The future is bright! Little girl, you are so ignorant, you dare to offend our young master. !"

Yingying's eyes widened!

The young master of the Imperial Beast Gate?

Isn't this the cannon fodder who was killed by the male supporting actor and made the male supporting actor famous in the cultivation world?

He couldn't help but secretly thought that the male supporting role was too late to win the Nirvana Red Lotus, and the cannon fodder lived a few more years, and they even collided.

She was awe-inspiring.

This cannon fodder is not a simple character. His talent is outstanding, and he was accepted as a direct disciple by the head of the Imperial Beast Sect since he was a child. The whole sect has vigorously cultivated him. There are seven or eight powerful spirit pets in the spirit pet bag, and his combat power is extraordinary!

The male supporting role can kill him like a dog, but Yingying doesn't have this confidence. After all, neither she nor Hua Yu had their bodies reshaped by Nirvana Red Lotus, so they were not up to par in terms of talent and cultivation.

She was holding two swords, and her face was alert.

Zong Zhi thought he had deterred her, and showed satisfaction: "How? Follow me?"

Yingying looked disgusted: "Wake up! It's dawn!"

Zongzhi's expression sank, and he snorted coldly, "You don't eat or drink for a toast!"

With a wave of his hand, five or six ferocious spirit beasts were released by him and surrounded Yingying at once.

Yingying steadfastly did not panic.

She and Hua Yu lived in Zhuoshan since they were young, and they encountered so many spirit beasts that they were surrounded by dozens of spirit beasts.

She glanced at Hua Yu, and when she saw that he and the black wolf were fighting so hard, she was sure.

Zong Zhi thought that when all his spiritual pets were released, the pretty little girl Xiu Huarong would be terrified. After all, at first glance, she looked like a little loose cultivator who had never seen the world, and her clothes were terribly shabby.

However, when she flexibly shuttled among the spirit beasts, golden light flashed from time to time in her hand, and every time the golden light flashed, a spirit beast settled in place, Zongzhi was deeply shocked!

Within a quarter of an hour, Yingying had already fixed all the six spirit beasts with the immobilization amulet.

This is the talisman given by Fan Zhu. Although he has not made an inch of cultivation, he is really a diligent practitioner. Every disciple has a lot of magic talismans in his storage bag, and he can't use it up.

"Go and catch her!" Zongzhi said to the female monk beside him with a sullen face.

These female nuns were both his maids and his guards.

"Yes, Young Master!" Several female cultivators received the order and flew towards Yingying one after another.

When they are ready, the talisman in Yingying's hand will not be used.

Yingying was not in a hurry, she reached into the storage bag and took out a small flag. One side here, one side there. When there was only one side of the flag left in her hand, she suddenly raised her body and flew into the air, throwing the last side with a thunderous momentum!

"Agreed." She smiled and slowly landed on the ground.

This is the formation given by the little sister of the formation cultivator. It is called Suo Xian Formation. It is a very powerful formation. If the quality of the material for refining the small flag is high enough, even Feixian can be locked.

The spiritual pets were locked, and the maids were also locked. Zongzhi's face was ugly: "Okay, okay, if you can force me to do it myself, you too—"

Suddenly, his face turned pale, as if he had been severely injured, he knelt on the ground on one knee, supported the ground with one hand, and looked up at Hua Yu in shock: "You know how to control beasts?!"

At this moment, Hua Yu's feet were wrapped around the neck of the black wolf, hanging upside down under its head. Holding a strange seal in both hands, he muttered words in his mouth.

His clothes were shattered, his body was covered in blood, and he looked extremely embarrassed.

He is physique. If you want to improve your cultivation, you can only do it through battle. Fan Zhuo once said that every attack on his body was like a training exercise on his body.

Therefore, although he also has various formations and magic talismans in his storage bag, he rarely uses them.

He was extremely embarrassed, and the black wolf who was trapped by him was not going anywhere. The wings on his back were almost torn off, and he was limply drooping.

Hua Yu turned a blind eye, his gestures kept changing, and suddenly a strange symbol appeared, which sank into the black wolf's forehead in the blink of an eye!

"Woo-" The black wolf raised his head and let out a long cry, kneeling on the ground with his front paws, his head lying on the ground.

At the same time, Zongzhi spat out a mouthful of blood!

Hua Yu glanced at him, and before the black wolf knelt down, loosened its neck and rolled over to the ground.

Raising his sleeves, wiping the blood and sweat on his face, he walked up to Yingying: "Sister." Then he looked at Zongzhi and said, "Yes, I know how to fight beasts."

"How do you know how to control the beast?!" Zongzhi's face was shocked and angry.

Hua Yu did not answer. With no expression on his blood-stained face, he stretched out his hand and took out a white medicine pill in the storage bag, walked over, grabbed Zongzhi's chin, and fed it to him.

This is the Fengling Pill refined by Yingying.

That year, they met three male cultivators with ulterior motives, and finally escaped with a failed ecstasy bomb. Since then, there have been frequent encounters with cultivators with ill intentions. Yingying knew very well that there would never be a shortage of bad people in the world, so she refined many elixir pills such as ecstasy pills and Fengling pills, and used them around her.

She has a lot more in her storage bag, as does Hua Yu's storage bag.

At this moment, Zongzhi's spiritual power was sealed, and there was no threat, so Yingying was in the mood to ask Huayu: "When did you learn the art of fighting beasts?"

"Sister, do you still remember the day you picked me up?" Hua Yu lowered her eyes, "We met three scumbags. I was a little greedy, so I went back and rummaged through their storage bags. I didn't dare to take too much, so I took a piece of top grade. Spirit Stone."

Yingying remembered this and nodded: "You still took the Imperial Beast Art?"

"No." Hua Yu shook her head, "I don't dare to take it, I'm afraid my sister won't like it." After a pause, he raised his eyes to look at her, and said softly, "I just took a look."

Yingying was stunned, then held her forehead and smiled lowly.

Her stupid brother!

Silly and sincere!

"Just one glance?" Yingying smiled.

Hua Yu nodded: "Just a glance."

Yingying laughed!

"Awesome!" She gave him a thumbs up, then looked at the black wolf behind him, who was lying on the grass and whimpered, "You subdued it?"

Hua Yu nodded: "It is not easy for it to cultivate to this state. I don't want to kill it because it is the spiritual pet of a bad person."

When Yingying heard this, she screamed in her heart!

her brother! Just so kind!

"You did a great job." Yingying patted his arm approvingly.

At this time, Zongzhi looked over with resentment: "Who the **** are you?!"

The spirit pet was locked, the maid was locked, the most proud spirit pet was also subdued by Hua Yu, and his spiritual power was also sealed. As the young master of the Imperial Beast Sect, he has never been in such a dilemma!

Yingying didn't say anything, this little female cultivator looked shabby, but she actually had a magic talisman, a formation, and a medicinal pill beside her. When you take it out and use it, you don't even blink your eyes.

As for Hua Yu, he made him very jealous! With a face like this, listening to his words seems to be unforgettable, and you can understand the magic of the beast after reading it? Can he still conquer his spirit beast? This is no ordinary talent!

Zongzhi's eyes were red with jealousy.

"You let me go immediately, I don't care about you. Otherwise..." He had a gloomy face, and even in the predicament, he was still very arrogant,

Yingying walked over and kicked him: "The meat in the pot, what qualifications do you have to speak harshly?"

"you--"

"What are you?" Yingying gave him another kick, "Let you find fault! Does that river belong to your family? A little thing can hurt people's lives, you vicious man!"

If it wasn't for their ability to protect themselves, Hua Yu would have been eaten by his black wolf, and she would have become one of his harems, or died here.

Yingying couldn't hold back, gave him another kick, and then asked Hua Yu: "How to deal with him?"

Hua Yu lowered her head and thought for a while, then said, "The Imperial Beast Gate is the main gate. Ask them if they have any news about the longevity grass?"

The author has something to say: Yingying: My brother is super kind! !

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
After the Female Supporting Character Who Lost Favor Logged off, Her Ten Older Brothers Went Crazy: Chapter 678 beauties
Global Evolution: I Have An Attribute Board: Chapter 468 Fragments of Law Godhead! (two
Since 1981 Health School: Chapter 532 The old benefactor fell ill

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 208:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 208:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying thinks this is a good idea.

Zongzhi, a small belly, was going to be killed because of a trivial matter, so he just hit him.

She lowered her head and looked at Zongzhi. Before she could speak, Zongzhi patted his clothes and stood up, his chin raised high, with an arrogant look on his face: "You want longevity grass? Kneel down and beg me!"

He was used to being held by the stars since he was a child, and he developed a proud temperament and could not stand it. At this moment, there is a chance to turn over, and suddenly he is showing off his strength again.

Yingying gave him a kick unceremoniously: "Did I give you a face?"

Zongzhi's spiritual power was sealed, and he didn't have the ability to resist at all, so he took this kick firmly. With a "dong" sound, it flew out far away and fell heavily on the ground.

He raised his head again, confused.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Not far away, that little nun with a pretty and lovely face and a pair of smart and pure round eyes, looks innocent, how can she not be cute at all?

How dare you kick him over and over again!

But Yingying hated Zong Zhi the most, and she walked over and gave him another kick: "Be honest, I'll save your life!"

Zong Zhi was self-confident and didn't believe what she dared to do to him at all.

A Gulu, dodging her foot, got up and said, "You dare?!"

Proud look on his face.

He doesn't believe it, who would dare to kill him? He is the young master of the Imperial Beast Gate!

"You X!" Yingying raised the sword in her hand, "Do you think I dare?"

What virtue? They've all become meat on someone else's chopping board, so arrogant? No wonder the male lead would kill him, with such an annoying appearance, who wouldn't want to kill him?

There was no hesitation, worry, cowardice, etc. in her eyes, but only clear anger.

Zong Zhi couldn't help but panic when he saw it. He remembered what his elders said before: "Bare feet are not afraid of shoes."

Yes, she is just an unknown loose cultivator, and she has no sect to inherit, what is she afraid of?

"Yes! Yes!" He nodded hurriedly, "I remember there is a longevity grass in the Imperial Beast Gate! Let me ask!"

Yingying snorted and put away her sword: "Ask!"

Zongzhi saw the contempt in her eyes and felt depressed, but he had to honestly take out the communication stone.

"Uncle Shi," he said, his eyes caught Yingying's threat, and he lowered his head again, "Is there any longevity grass in the door?"

"I met a friend who will die soon, and I plan to give it to him."

"I'm in this position. Uncle Shi will send someone to bring it to me."

"How is it possible? Who am I? How can I be controlled by others? Uncle Shi is too underestimated!" He suddenly raised his voice, "Uncle Shi, hurry up and have someone bring it here, I'll be waiting!"

After the communication, he glared at Yingying: "Little girl, be polite to me!"

Yingying was afraid that he was playing tricks, so when he communicated with the door, she put her sword against his neck. Later, his uncle suspected that he was being controlled by others, so Yingying resisted.

At this time, he put away the sword: "You are also worthy of my courtesy to you?"

"Hmph, don't be arrogant!" Zong Zhi said coldly, "You have your life to take the longevity grass, and you have to use your life!"

There was resentment in his eyes.

He has never suffered such humiliation in his life, and when he gets out, he will definitely get it back.

Yingying wasn't afraid of him, and even made a face at him: "Anyway, he lives longer than you!"

This dead cannon fodder didn't even know that he was in a disaster!

Although the male supporting actor got Nirvana Red Lotus two years late, he finally got it. It can be seen that the plot is still developed according to the original work. In this case, Zong Zhi won't live long, he will be killed by the male partner soon!

Yingying planned to take Huayu out to hide for two years after she got the longevity grass, and waited for Zongzhi to hang up before coming out.

So, not at all afraid of his threats.

Put a few spirit beasts immobilized by the immobilization talisman into the spirit pet bag, and then go with Hua Yu to heal the black wolf.

As for how many nuns? Yingying doesn't plan to let them out for the time being.

The black wolf was subdued by Hua Yu, and even if it was her own, Yingying took out some medicinal pills to feed it. While feeling its hard wings, I thought, what name should I give it?

Just thinking about it, I heard Hua Yu say: "Sister, this person can't be kept."

Yingying looked back subconsciously, looking at Shang Zongzhi's eyes full of resentment.

She looked back.

"We can't kill this person." Yingying whispered, "He is the young master of the Imperial Beast Gate, and there is a soul lamp in the sect. If he dies, the Imperial Beast Gate will definitely be able to touch and kill him through the soul lamp. people. We can't afford to kill them."

Let the male partner kill it.

The male supporting role has no relatives and no reason, a lone wolf, and a character with super luck, just leave it to him to kill.

Yingying and Hua Yu have Baixiumen behind them, so they won't cause such trouble.

A strange color flashed in Hua Yu's eyes, and she nodded: "Okay, listen to my sister."

Yingying couldn't hear him say "listen to my sister", but she liked it the most, so she couldn't help but glance at him.

Hua Yu has grown up and is really a handsome guy! With wide shoulders and narrow waist, a pair of slender legs, a handsome and cold face, plus a good personality, thoughtful and considerate, and pure and kind, it really pokes Yingying's heart!

In particular, he is cold and indifferent to others, only the closest to her! listen to her!

Yingying used to take him as her younger brother and told him to go east, but he would never go west, he was dying of beauty! When he grew up, he couldn't help but have other thoughts.

pity……

Recalling that he had tried many times, his response was mediocre every time, and Yingying felt astringent.

Too bad he doesn't like her.

The people from the Imperial Beast Sect wanted to send Longevity Grass over. Although there were high-grade flying instruments, it would take three days to deliver it.

They are waiting here.

Yingying asked Hua Yu to collect Zongzhi's communication stone and all the magic weapons, along with his storage bag, to prevent him from secretly making small moves.

The sky was getting dark, Yingying hugged her knees and looked at the clouds in the sky.

Some time ago, I was worried about the direction of the plot, but I didn't relax well. At this time, I had nothing to worry about. Yingying felt relieved and felt that the sky was really beautiful.

She kept staring at the sky until it was completely dark, and little stars twinkled in the sky.

Unlike what is seen on Earth. Looking at the stars here, it is really full of stars and rivers, dazzling, as if countless diamonds have been sprinkled on them, it is incredibly beautiful.

You can also see dark clouds, in different shapes, slowly drifting across the sky.

The breeze was blowing on her face, bringing up strands of broken hair, Yingying felt very comfortable, and her mood was bright.

"Sister, do you want to lie down and watch?" Hua Yu's voice sounded beside her.

Yingying tilted her head and saw that Hua Yu had already stretched her legs and spread a blanket made of spirit grass on her legs.

Usually, when the two of them went into the mountains to collect herbs and fight spirit beasts, they didn't always go home on time, and they would stay in the mountains from time to time. At that time, just like now, she would lie on his lap when she was tired from sitting, and look at the stars and the clouds.

But only today Yingying told him about the "boundary". After hesitating, she shook her head: "No."

He hugged his legs, rested his chin on his knees, and looked at the stars melancholy.

She couldn't take advantage of him any longer. He didn't like her, he only regarded her as his sister. Taking advantage of him again makes her look so wretched.

"Sister." Hua Yu called softly.

Yingying didn't answer. She waited for a while, and then she turned her head and glanced at him.

Under the starry sky, his long and narrow eyes were full of starlight, which made him look particularly beautiful.

He has a stern face that is not in line with the soft and good character, and in the dark night, he looks more seductive and charming. Just looking at his appearance, he is actually a rather dangerous man.

However, his voice was too soft, as if waiting for her to bully him hard.

This man, how can he be so good?

Yingying couldn't stop screaming in her heart, and finally couldn't hold it anymore. She moved to his side, grabbed his arm, and looked up into his narrow and bright eyes: "Xiaoyu, will you marry me?"

Hua Yu's pupils shrank tightly.

However, in the dark, it was not obvious at all, at least Yingying didn't see it.

She saw his expressionless face, watching her say nothing, and gradually, the intense heartbeat slowly calmed down.

She was impulsive. He knew that he didn't like her, but he still confessed with enthusiasm.

After pursing her lips, she took back her hand: "When I didn't say it."

Calm down at this moment, and suddenly regret it. After all the words have been said, how can they be brothers and sisters in the future?

On second thought, I thought, forget it if you can't! Anyway, if she stays together again, she thinks about it all day long, and can't get him, it's just uncomfortable!

Better yet! Don't mix up every day!

Just as he was thinking, his arm was suddenly pulled.

Looking up, he looked at her expressionlessly, but his voice was very soft and soft, as if it was a little softer and softer than usual: "If my sister doesn't leave me and doesn't draw a clear line with me, I would like to be my sister's Taoist companion."

Yingying: "..."

Who asked him to force it?

What she wants is that he likes her and is willing to marry her!

He looked like he sacrificed for what reason, Yingying was mixed with joy and sorrow, her heart was half sweet and half astringent, she earned her arm: "Forget it, you don't understand."

He was still a child, and he just wanted to have someone by his side.

"When I didn't say it." She earned it again.

However, Hua Yu grabbed her arm. Although the strength was not heavy, it was enough for her to break free: "Sister, are you playing with me?"

Yingying froze for a moment, then turned to look at him.

A pair of long and narrow eyes, I do not know when it became dark, revealing a hint of danger.

Yingying's heart trembled, as if she had been bitten by something, and a numb and crispy spread spread. She opened her mouth and wanted to say something, but her mind was buzzing and she couldn't say anything.

He has a too sharp face.

Even though she had been with him for ten years, she knew how gentle and soft he was, but as he got older, taller, and his features became sharper, she would be frightened from time to time.

Just like now, she was a little frightened.

"I, I didn't." After a while, she found her voice, "I didn't play with you. I, I actually like you, Xiaoyu."

In the darkness, Hua Yu's pupils tightened again.

Yingying lowered her eyes, unaware of his strangeness, and said seriously, "I don't know when it started, but I like you a little and want to be your Taoist companion."

Speaking of which, she felt a little sour in her heart, and the taste of unrequited love was really uncomfortable.

She calmed down and looked up at him: "but you only regard me as a sister. I endured it for a long time and didn't dare to say it. I just couldn't hold back and said it. I don't force you. If you don't like me, we will It’s still my brother and sister. You are still my dearest brother and sister, and no one will pass you by.”

They grew up together, and she trusted him so much that she didn't feel so shy about confessing.

What's more, she knew how serious he was. She was a very important person to him, and she couldn't hide or lie to him.

She said these words in her heart. She wondered if she was moved by herself, which led to the illusion that he actually felt warm in his eyes?

This is rarely seen.

He usually has a cold and indifferent look. If it weren't for his soft and well-behaved voice, she would be like everyone else, thinking that he was a cold person.

But now, his eyes seemed to be jumping with flames, which made Yingying's heart thump and thump, and she was looking forward to it.

Hua Yu slowly leaned over, hugged her in her arms, and whispered, "Sister, we are Taoist companions."

He gently held her in his arms, as if he was holding a soft cloud, and he didn't dare to exert any force, as if he was afraid of crushing her. His lips were next to her ear, and the warm breath brushed against her ear. The close distance made his voice two points lower than usual.

Yingying controlled herself not to fall into his arms, calmed herself, and managed to break free: "Well."

Well, it's a Daoist.

But does he really know what a daoist is?

She always felt that he was outrageously naive, completely clueless, and she was like a bad sister, pulling him down a crooked road.

It made her a little lethargic.

She wants to be happy. She didn't want to hook him up like a witch. She's not good at that!

"Can I call you Yingying?" At this moment, another voice sounded beside her.

Yingying tilted her head to look at him: "Okay."

Call if you want.

He thought to himself that he was a little self-conscious, knowing that Dao Lv and sister and brother are different, at least they need to change their names.

Thinking like this, he became a little more energetic - he didn't understand at all, didn't he!

"Yingying, are you lying on my lap?" He said softly, raising his finger to the sky, "I'll hold you to watch the stars."

Yingying thought to herself, they are all Taoist companions, so lie down!

Immediately lay down on his lap.

He usually didn't dare to move her at all, and let her lie on his lap. This time, for some unknown reason, I held her head with both hands, stroked her hair, touched her face, and pinched her chin lightly.

Yingying suddenly remembered that outside Qinglian Valley that day, he seemed angry and picked her chin with his fingers.

At that time, she felt strange in her heart, but she didn't dare to think about it. Now that he was rubbing her chin, she only felt that her skin was numb and crisp, so she turned her head to avoid it.

He was also looking at the stars. After being avoided, he lowered his head and looked at her: "How did you avoid me?"

"Ah?" Yingying said, not knowing how to answer.

How should she answer such a question?

He stared at her for a while, then suddenly leaned over slowly.

Looking at him from this angle, almost the outline of his face fell into darkness, and the whole person was like a devil protruding from the darkness, both dangerous and charming.

Yingying froze unconsciously and stared at him with wide eyes.

He, shouldn't he kiss her?

The author has something to say: Zong Zhi: I didn't see anything!

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 90.2K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
52.3K 892 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...