glitch | jack hughes

By hughesluvr1989

We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weeken... More

Introduction
Disclaimer
Playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Epilogue media pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue media pt.2
thank you!

Chapter 26

7K 67 62
By hughesluvr1989

Josephine

Disclaimer: Smut:)

"Boys, just send me a list of everything you want, and I'll get it," I say to my group Facetime with all the guys and some of Jack's friends. Texts roll in with the kinds of alcohol they want for tonight, as Jack and I roam the aisles for food. We pick up almost every kind of chips possible, before heading to the drink section for soda.

I pull out my camera and start talking to it, "I just now decided, I would film tonight. So here we are grabbing some of tonight's essentials, I'm with Jack here, and future watchers this is my boyfriend." I continue recording, just putting the camera down when Jack holds up some soda. 

"Wait J, How about-" He cuts himself off to look at the teenage girls staring at him. "H-hi," They walk over to him, and he greets them back, as he drops the pack of soda into the shopping cart. "What are you guys doing?" She asks us, and I smile softly before saying, "I'm throwing a party tonight, and I figured he could help me since it's half of his friends going." I laugh before their eyes widen. 

"Jack, is your girlfriend going?" They ask him, making my stomach twist and turn. I tilt my head to the side to watch Jack blush, pushing his lips to the side before saying, "Y-yeah she'll be there. If it's okay with Josie." He looks at me and I nod my head with big eyes. "Yeah of course she can come, I love your girlfriend," I reply, blowing a laugh out through my nose, knowing only we know the joke.

We talk with the girls a little longer before leaving because we're on a pretty tight schedule today. We unload all of the bags into the back of his car before heading to the liquor store. "You love my girlfriend, huh?" he laughs, pinching my thighs softly. "I do, I think she's a beautiful, funny, legendary gal." I tell him as he pulls out of the parking lot, "She is all of that, not to mention she's incredibly sexy, smart, and has the sweetest heart." He adds on, giving me those eyes. 

"Keep sweet talking me and you're going to get fucked tonight," I tell him, letting his hand inch up my thigh. His cheeks turn red and he has a permanent smirk on his face for the rest of the car ride. "Shit, I'm still recording." I laugh, turning the camera off. 

We pick up all the alcohol that people asked us to buy, adding on 20 shot glasses and a few funny ones. I show the cashier my ID, proving to be 21, before swiping my card to pay for everything. Jack helps me carefully place everything in the back, before driving back to one of my houses that's not as valuable to me as my personal one. I think I bought this house for parties because there was a humongous pool, a bunch of guest rooms, and a lake twenty minutes away.

When we step inside I see a few of the guys, moving furniture and carefully hiding anything that could be valuable in my shed. "What'd you guys get from the store?" Luca asks us, and I dump out seven packs of condoms. "Jesus, fuck. Why do you need so many condoms?" He asks me, picking up two different packs.

"Well some are just different sizes, but there are so many rooms you're telling me there's no chance you're having sex with someone tonight." I give him a look and he smiles, squeezing my body to his, "She's just looking out for us!" he yells to his friends that are outside. I nod my head, opening up the condoms to put some in every room. 

When I come back the house looks party ready, there's a table full of snacks and alcohol, shot glasses waiting to be filled up, and lights that give the party a better vibe. When the Umich boys walk in they groan. "What?" I ask, with furrowed brows. "We hate green, go blue!" they tell me like I was supposed to know that, I switch the green color to blue and they shake their heads. "Never mind green looks better," Jack and I had already tested out all the colors and we decided green looked the coolest. 

I head upstairs to change my clothes, stripping when Jack walks in behind me. "You have no mercy for me,"  he says, just eyeing every part of my naked body, before letting his hands roam around my curves. I jut my ass out against him, letting him get a preview of what's to come tonight. He groans, bringing his hand down to my right cheek. 

"Tonight, handsome. We still have a lot to do," I whisper before throwing on a little black crop top that makes me boobs like fantastic. I pull on some fishnets, and a short black jean skirt before pulling on my black docs. Jack throws on some random jeans and a white shirt. 

We run downstairs finishing up any last-minute touch-ups before everyone starts piling inside my house. My friends, Jack's friends, and all of the guys' friends. I smile once they walk in pouring themselves a drink while listening to the loud music playing. I walk over to take a shot with Jack trailing behind me. No chaser I take it back, causing a few of my model friends to cheer for me.

I've passed around a camera to a few of the boys so we could have different points of view from tonight and they were so excited to be cameramen. I'm recording people around me drinking when Mere walks in and then I zoom into her as she looks around. "Mere, baby!" I yell, running towards her to wrap her in my arms. We hug as if we haven't seen each other in years when in reality I saw her two days ago. 

"Holy shit, Jos, you really know how to throw a party!" She yells over the loud music, turning her head to look at everything, only stopping when she meets someone's eyes. I look up and see Quinn looking right at her. "Go get him, tiger." I smile, smacking her ass as she walks away. 

I watch as a few of the boys run over to me with a camera in their hands, telling the camera how much they love me. "Wait, Mom! Take a picture with me!" Luca yells, making everyone die laughing. "Mom?" I yell with raised eyebrows. 

"Fuck, Jos- I'm so fucking wasted right now. Nah no excuses you're mom now!" He smiles making me laugh. He hands his camera over to Jack as pictures of me and Luca get taken. One of him hugging me, and some of when he called me Mom on accident. 

I look over at Jack and shrug my shoulders, "I guess I'm 'Mom' now," Jack laughs, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him. "Body shots?" I ask him and he nods his head enthusiastically. I prep my body for a body shot, letting Jack lick up my body in front of everyone before shooting his drink back and biting the lime in between my lips before spitting it out to kiss me. 

"Let's go Jacky boy!" I hear Trevor yell, as I hop off the table to make out with Jack somewhere else. "You're so fucking hot, Jack," I mumble as I let my hand trail down his pants over his hard dick. The room is so busy and full of other couples making out nobody even notices me and Jack in the corner. We get interrupted by Quinn who now has lipstick all over the bottom portion of his face and neck as he asks, "You said there's condoms in every room?" 

Jack and I look at each other before smiling big and nodding. This time Jack smacks Quinn's ass before saying "Go get her, tiger." I squeal as he walks away, squeezing between people to get upstairs. We untangle ourselves from one another, to record the party going on, and catch Quinn running up the stairs. 

I bump into Ethan, Luca, Mark, and Dylan when the intro to 'Break Stuff' by the Weight of Atlas comes on making us stop in our tracks and turn to dance with one another. Jack takes the camera away from me to record us. Luca and Mark wrap an arm over my shoulders as we scream "Your best bet is to stay away, motherfucker!" they flip off the camera, as I point at it before we yell, "It's just one of those days!" with our hands up in the air. 

"It's all about the he-said, she-said bullshit!" We dance and yell to the song as Trevor hands me a shot, I clink our shot glasses before taking it back to take the camera from Jack. I smile, pressing my lips to his before turning it off. "Look at Mom and Dad, let me take a picture," Luca says taking his phone out, before snapping a few of himself. "Wrong way dumbass," Adam smacks him across the head, with his arm around Molly.

"Molly!" I yell, and she darts towards me hugging me as we rock back and forth. "I'm so happy you made it," I tell her before Adam pulls her away to have some alone time with her as he phrased it. I send her a wink before turning back to Jack.

I let him hold me in his arms, while I continue recording the entire party. I stop recording once I see Meredith racing down the stairs. She looks at me with wide eyes and starts shaking me. "Josephine Lee, holy fuck." She starts rolling her eyes to the back of her head. I start laughing as Quinn makes his way down with a sex glow and a smile on his face. "Hey, guys!" 

Mere rolls her eyes again, squeezing my arms tightly. 'holy fuck' she mouthes again and I nod, only having my experience with my own Hughes brother. I sit sideways on Jack's lap as I talk to Meredith some more before I jump off Jack's lap when 'Ptpom 2.0' comes on. 

Meredith uses her fingers to motion me over when the song says, "Aye, listen, bend your ass over." I walk myself against her, pressing my butt against her front. "You're going to make Jack and all these other boys go crazy." She giggles and I nod my head hoping I can work Jack up enough to just take me upstairs.

"Better, bitch!" Everyone else as I bend over moving my hips and ass against Meredith. When the boys see what we're doing they turn, just watching the way my ass moves. Before I know I feel two hands on my waist but I continue dancing on him. He groans against my ear, letting me know how I'm moving my ass is working him up.

"You finally gonna fuck me, baby?" I ask him and he takes me to the first available room, tossing me on the bed as he takes his shirt off. I take my boots and socks off, letting him take care of the rest. He flips me onto my stomach before ripping the back of my fishnets pulling my skirt up. He rips the condom package open before forcefully thrusting inside of me. 

I moan louder than usual knowing nobody downstairs will be able to hear me. "Jack, harder." I moan, loving the way he stuffs inside of me. "You're so fucking beautiful and sexy Josephine you have no idea what you do to me." He growls against my ear. I reach my hand below my body and to his balls, massaging them as he pumps into me.

He moans in my ear, and it's the most glorious sound I've ever heard. I've heard him groan multiple times but to hear that kind of moan leave his lips, I want to learn a million different ways to get that noise out of him again. 

"Keep going, baby I'm so fucking close," I moan and his fingers dig into my hips, holding me in place as he fucks me hard. He reaches below me to rub my clit and from there, I'm a goner. I'm a moaning whimpering mess beneath Jack. Jack keeps ramming into me from behind until he releases into his condom. 

He lets himself fall over my tired body, but we're both not done, I take off my crop top and skirt, letting him peel the fishnets off of my trembling legs. He applies kisses to my legs as he brings the material off of them. Kissing my ankle, before flipping me on my back. 

"Open those beautiful eyes, princess." I smile softly before opening my eyes to see his baby blues. "You've never called me princess," I bring my hands up to caress his face. "I should more often because you are-" Our sweet moment gets cut off by some random couple walking in. 

"Get the fuck out!" I yell and they slam the door shut on their way out. Jack peels his eyes away from the door to look back down at me. He tucks his face into the crook of my neck and starts cackling. "I'll never get over you," He mumbles as he presses his lips to my body.  

He kisses down my arms, to my fingertips before kissing up my stomach asking, "Are you ready?" in between pecks. I nod my head and he pushes himself inside, I look between us to see where we connect, watching his stomach flex with each rough thrust. Just watching the way his body moves with mine is enough to make me throw my head back and whimper.

My hands reach up to hold onto his shoulders, grasping at them, using them to ground me. I love feeling the way his abs contract when they're up against my stomach. I fall back onto the mattress, holding onto the sheets as Jack's lips find my nipple. He swirls his tongue around them, sucking and leaving marks all over my chest.

"Jack," I moan out, rolling my head around, and arching my back not being able to contain everything happening to my body right now. He fucks me so well, anyway I want it, and he does it so well. I'm convinced nothing will ever feel this good. "What do you need from me, doll?" He groans in between ragged breaths.

I can't get the words out when he asks, and he gently kisses my lips before saying, "I know it's weird asking, I'll try a few things, just let me know if you like it or not." He tells me, making me lean up on elbows to passionately mold our lips together. He bites my bottom lip, a dribble of blood running down the side of my lip. He licks it up, swallowing the metallic taste.

"Does my baby have a blood kink?" he asks with a smirk, and the question alone makes me moan, wrapping my legs around his waist. He hums in satisfaction when he knows he got it right. His left-hand wraps around my neck, squeezing the sides just the right way. I give him a dopey smile, as he smirks with his hair sticking to his forehead. "My beautiful, beautiful girl loves being rammed into like a fucking slut huh? You like it when I choke and spank you and make you feel like a whore but know in your head and heart that I l- care so much about you." He says, stuttering at the end.

He loosens his hold on my neck, giving me the head rush I craved. "Enough about me, how about you? Do you like being degraded, baby? Or just praised?" I ask him, kissing up his neck, leaving a small mark. "Because I can do both for you. I can be on my knees for you, Jack. Anytime you ask, I am so fucking infatuated with you, just say the word and I'll be there taking you down my throat." He growls at my dirty words, pumping into me harder and harder.

"Or I can even call you Daddy," I whisper, biting his earlobe softly. This does it for him, he's taking my legs and swinging them over his shoulders, fucking me at a new angle that hits my g-spot so well.  "Oh, someone likes that?" I tease him and he grabs my wrists, pining them above my head, as he sucks on every part of me, giving me the rough pounding I was craving.

As I feel my orgasm approaching I curl my toes, and arch my back giving him subtle clues that I'm close. "Cum for me, honey," he brushes his nose against mine, as I release all over him. I moan out curses and hold onto Jack for some stability. He fills his condom up, moaning right into my ear. Just like I wanted. He kisses the spot right below my ear, before letting his weight fall onto me.

"Hearing you moan like that is enough to make me want to ride you until you see stars, but my thighs are burning," I tell him and he hums into my neck. He nuzzles closer to me, grabbing my hands and putting them in his hair and on his face. I play with his sweaty hair, brushing my fingertips over his face, whispering sweet nothings into the air around us. 

After a few minutes of cooling off, we try our best to fix our appearance but when the makeup dripping down my face, and the sweat in our hair does not help. "We could go for a swim," I tell him and he nods his head. I hand him some black shorts while I change into a black two-piece. I grab two towels and head for the door when I say, "You fucked me good, baby. My legs are burning," He laughs before saying, "I had good motivation," 

He's not lying. We walk downstairs, noticing a few of our friends looking at us but we don't stop to talk to them just jumping into the pool. I cool off in the cool water, knowing after tonight I'll have to get it cleaned. Trevor walks over to us, squatting to our level. "Where'd you guys go?" He smirks, raising his eyebrows at the small hickeys on my boobs and his neck. Nowhere near as bad as the time Jack's neck was all over Twitter. 

We don't answer his question and instead say, "There's swimming trunks in my room, go put some on and swim with us instead of being nosey, Trev." I laugh at him and he raises his arms in surrender before going upstairs. After a few minutes of being alone, more people jump in, swimming and having the best time.

"Josie!" I hear someone yell my name and am met with the biggest, wettest forehead kiss. "God Ethan," I wipe my forehead, "I love you, you're amazing." He says to me, making those around us laugh. "I love you too, E. I'm glad you're having fun," I ruffle his hair as he swims away. 

Around 2:30 AM the party that had started at 8:00 PM dies down and the sweaty bodies that filled it start heading out of my house. By now everyone that is staying has dried off and left to their rooms. Jack and I walk to my room, cuddling together when Trevor walks in. "You don't mind right?" He asks, throwing his sweaty shirt off, and getting into bed with us. "N-no I guess we don't," I laugh since he's already in bed. 

We start closing our eyes, finally drifting off to sleep when someone else opens the door. I pry my eyes open to see who it is and see Mark, also throwing his shirt off. "Slumber party," Mark says as he gets into bed with Jack, Trevor, and me. I lay in between three men in nothing but their underwear, and just let out the biggest laugh.

"What?" Mark grumbles, "Nothing, I'm just in bed with three men, it's just funny to me. Goodnight Marky, and Trev. And goodnight, baby," I smile, cuddling into Jack again, giving Trevor and Mark more space in the bed. 

When I wake up, I feel the heaviest weight on my chest. I open my eyes to figure out what it is, and when I see Jack laying on one side of my chest, and Trevor on the other it all makes sense. I push Trevor off of me, letting him cuddle with Mark, as I roll on top of Jack to get off the bed. I figured it would be easier than to push him off of me. He can't be too mad if he sees his girlfriend straddling his lap.

Luckily he doesn't wake up, and I'm able to slip out of the room just in time to watch Mere tiptoe out of the room she slept in. We both chuckle as she opens the door to show Quinn passed out, clutching a pillow to his chest. I wave her over to show her my sleeping situation and her eyes widen. 

"Did you fuck the three of them?" I close the door and shake my head over and over again. "No, no," I tell her as I walk down the stairs. "Originally it was supposed to be just me and Jack, but then Trevor walked in and I was like whatever if Derek Shepherd can do it for Meredith I can do it for Jack. But then Mark walks in too and he yells, "Slumber party," so I just accepted my fate." 

She giggles, as we start brewing some coffee for everyone in the house. I pick up the phone and order a variety of breakfast food for everyone in the house. Once I hang up, Mere starts laughing again. "What?" I put my phone down. "Nothing, you just got the hang of this whole 'wag' thing, it suits you." She smiles at me, bringing me in for a hug. 

Once the food gets here the boys start running downstairs in just their underwear. "Babe!" Jack calls out to me, and I look up at him from where he stands on the stairs as I set the table. "Why am I in bed with two other men, and not my girlfriend?" He says looking very concerned. Trevor smacks the side of Jack's head. "Oh relax, loverboy what's friendship without a little cuddling?" Jack shrugs his shoulders agreeing with Trevor as they sit at the table. 

"Thank you for the food, how are your legs?" He whispers to me, spinning me around to face him. "Just a little sore," I tell him before pecking his lips. The rest of the boys come downstairs, Luca helping a girl to her car before sitting with us. 

I would've never thought this is what I would be doing on a Sunday morning. Breakfast with my best friends who all but one play hockey. 

Mere was right, I did get the hang of this whole wag thing, but maybe it's not just being a wag that suits me. Maybe it's the happiness that comes with it. Happiness suits me. 

A.N// HEHHEHEEH I've been so excited to write this chapter. This idea came to me when I was in the car and I was listening to Break Stuff. I hope you enjoyed it. 

NOWWW THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE THE ONES THAT MADE ME WRITE THIS BOOK. For the longest time I have wanted to read this exact scenario and then I was like Lottie no one can read your mind and you'll have to do it yourself! SO I WILL! next chapter will be a media chapter but then after that get ready! 

I hope you're all doing well I love you yk where to find me if you ever need anything! I LOVE YOU MWAH THANK YOU FOR READING 

love lottie💐💐💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 711 26
[UNDERGOING EDITING] luke hughes, your college friend invited you to his draft party the year he was seeing if he would get drafted. you finally meet...
73.9K 2.7K 31
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘒 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘒𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘒 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘡𝘺 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘀𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘀�...
42.2K 1.2K 17
ivy and quinn, once inseparable teens hiding from their parents between their yards, now two young adults who haven't spoken in years.
21.3K 490 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™ž 𝙬𝙀π™ͺ𝙑𝙙...