Bieber Me (In Editing)

By Lover4evr

Jacey has dreamed of meeting Justin Bieber for years. Before he was even famous! But one day when her twin br... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Bieber Me(; Part 7
Bieber me(; Part 8
Bieber Me(; Part 9
Bieber me(; Part 10
Bieber Me(; Part 11
Bieber Me(; Part 12
Bieber Me(; Part 13
Bieber Me(; Part 14
Bieber Me(; Part 16
Bieber Me(; Part 17
Bieber Me(; PART 18(:
Bieber Me(; Part 19!(:
Bieber Me(; part 20(:
Bieber Me(; Part 21
Bieber Me(; Part 22
Bieber Me(; Part 23
Bieber Me(; Part 24
Bieber Me(; part 25
Bieber Me(; Part 26
Bieber Me(; Part 27
Bieber Me(; Part 28
Bieber Me(; Part 29
Bieber Me(; Part 30
Bieber Me(; Part 31
Bieber Me(; Part 32
Bieber Me(; Part 33
Bieber Me(; Part 34
Bieber Me(; Part 35
Bieber Me(; Part 36
Bieber Me(; Part 37
Bieber Me(; Part 38
Bieber Me(; Part 39
Bieber Me(; Part 40
Bieber Me(; Part 41
Epilogue

Bieber Me(; Part 15

4.4K 18 2
By Lover4evr

Jacey’s P.O.V

We partied a little with some kids our age there. Thanks to some celebs that stayed we had music! We headed back to the hotel at 2 and I went in the guy’s room and plopped on Justin’s bed. I felt his arms scoop me up.

“What do you think you’re doing on my bed little missy?”

I giggled then pecked his cheek. He threw me on the bed as I squealed. I was laying on my back when Justin got up and started jumping on the bed. Then Chaz, Ryan and Jake came in doing the same. I was laughing so hard I couldn’t stand up! I heard the girls come in and joined the guys. I finally stood and up and started jumping. We jumped from bed to bed considering they were next to each other. I tried jumping from the bottom of one to the top of the one next to it but…it didn’t work. I fell right on the floor landing on my face. I put my hands out to stop me and I landed pretty hard, hurting my wrist pretty bad. Justin jumped down.

“Jacey baby are you okay?”

I looked up at him, tears forming in my eyes, “Yeah…”

I looked at my arm where there was a bleeding scratch from the nightstand.

“Awe Jace hold on.”

He went to his suitcase and pulled out some SpongeBob Band-Aids. He put some cream stuff on it and carefully placed a band-aid on it. He gently kissed it and looked up at me

“All better?”

I blushed, “Yes.”

I stood up and brushed off the imaginary dirt off my pants.

I looked at the group, “Now what?” That’s when I noticed Destiny wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

“Um Where’s Des?”

Everyone exchanged glances while Jake sat on the bed with his arms crossed and his head down. I ran to my room and found no Destiny. I ran to the bathroom where I saw her leaning over a sink.

“Des…you okay?”

She looked up. His eyes were red. She looked as if she had been crying.

“Um yeah I just have a slight headache…”

“Well…do you want some water or Advil or anything I can get you?”

She looked uneasy and asked for some water.

I went to the mini fridge and pulled out a bottle of water.

“Here ya go!” I hand the water and sat next to her leaning against the counter.

We sat there and talked and laughed. It was nice getting to really have one on one time with her. She finally stood up and announced she was going to bed.

“Oh yeah I probably should too…”

I walked out of the room and stood in the hallway…something was wrong with her…but before I could think about it any longer I felt arms around me and lips on my neck.

“Baby…since it’s our last night here…wanna go for night swim?” I looked in his eyes. He was a mischievous boy.

“Alright…let me go get my swim suit on…”

I went to my suitcase and pulled out my black bikini. I changed quickly and slipped on a dress and jacket since it was cold out. I shoved my feet in my flip flops and walked out of the bathroom to find Justin waiting for me in the door way. He had his shirt on (darn)  and red Supras on his feet. He turned his back to me and motioned for me to get on.

“We gotta sneak there and you’re a loud tip toe-er so get on…!”

I hopped on his back and he creeped out to the elevator. He paused before entering.

“Justin I’m here don’t be scared…”

“Pshhh I ain’t scared of no elevator!” I felt him tense up when he stepped inside. He quickly pressed the lobby button.

I leaned down and started kissing his neck up to his cheek.

“Baby…don’t…be…scared...” I said between kisses.

“Mmm…” He smiled as the elevator stopped. I got off his back and we sprinted to the outdoor pool where Justin hopped the small fence surrounding it. He picked me up and lifted me over obviously noticing as short as it was I couldn’t get over. We slipped off our clothes leaving us in our swim suit…well Justin in his swim trunks. We stood by the pool. I looked at Justin, “you go first.”

“No you!”

“No you!!” I pushed him in. He reached up a hand which I took. But he pulled me in. I went underwater and swam down to the bottom. I looked up and pulled Justin down by his ankle. He came down and we stared at each other under water. Thankfully this pool had no chlorine! He put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. He kissed me not for long though because we needed air. An underwater kiss! How amazing!

We swam back up and as soon as I reached the surface, I gasped for air.

“So was that kiss like, awesome or what?,” Justin said with a cocky smile.

I splashed him, “Yeah totally.” I splashed him again.

He wiped the water from his eyes, “OH IT’S ON JANEZ!”

We began splashed each other like crazy causing me a giggle fit! I could barely see with water flying everywhere. Suddenly I was up against the side with Justin pressed up against me.

“Having fun?”, he asked staring at my lips. But before I could answer, he pressed his lips against mine. This time his tongue was in my mouth. He’s never kissed me like this before…His hands roamed my lower back just about to reach my swim suit bottoms…

I pushed him away.

“Justin stop.”

He looked hurt, “Sorry…” He stuck his lower lip out.

I pecked his cheek, “Maybe someday lover boy. But today ain’t that day.”

I laughed at my joke.

“HEY WHO’S IN THERE!”

We climbed out of the pool and grabbed our stuff. We booked it around the building. Once we got to the corner we slipped our clothes on.

We heard someone running behind us and we once again started running. Considering I’m the star athlete on the track team I was ahead of Justin, who was having a hard time keeping up with me. I stopped short and turned to him, “Justin…where are we?”

We looked around. Some alley. I didn’t realize how far I ran…

“Justin which way is the hotel?”

“Jacey…uhh…I don’t know…I left my phone in my room..do you have yours?”

I shook my head…”No…I didn’t think I’d be texting underwater,” I joked although it didn’t help the situation.

He paced back and forth…him and I both knew this obviously wasn’t the good side of the city. We saw some drunk hobo make his way towards us. Justin grabbed my hand and started walking out of the alley…

Justin’s P.O.V

How did I manage to ruin this?! Ugh Justin you’ve gotta think more! I led Jacey out of the alleys and I kept pulling her along with me. I really had no idea where we were. It didn’t help neither of us knew the name of the hotel. We just knew what it looked like.

I found the cemetery where we had seen the taxi driver. Then I started recognizing the area and I knew where we were. Jacey was getting harder to pull along. I knew she was tired so I picked her up bridal style and kept walking.

~~~~~~~

It took about an hour to get back to the hotel.

We approached our rooms. I looked at the clock. 5:30. In the morning. We had to leave at 6:30. Thankfully no one was awake. I laid the sleeping beauty on her bed and covered her up. I might as well just stay up and pack. When I finished packing, I packed Jacey’s clothes too. I looked at the clock. 5:45. Why is time passing so slow? I heard some of the guys waking up and packing so I went in our room.

Chaz looked at me and his eyes widened, “Woah bro you looked tired!”

I looked in the mirror and noticed the dark circles under my eyes.

“Hmm I just didn’t sleep well…”

“Yeah sure whatever man!”

I walked to the girl’s room and saw all the girls, except Jacey, awake. I walked over to her and softly kissed her.

“Wake up sleeping beauty…”

Her eyes fluttered open, "wh-who are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.1K 49
Kaitlin Marie Gomez, sister to Selena Marie Gomez, finds out that her own boyfriend is cheating on her. Cody, Kaitlin's boyfriend, has some other f...
5K 187 22
Justin has flings with many people. One minute he's with one girl then next with another. When it comes to Chelseas turn everything is different this...
20.3K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...
138K 1.3K 98
Justin Bieber comes across a famous young lady one day , he fell in love with her from first sight ... read to find out more... cover by: me disclaim...