๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐

32.2K 483 120
By fiercewrites

ARIEL

Laura and Matteo invited us over for a pool party apparently those were their favorite things to do so i've been told by mom. Thank the fucking lord I actually brought some bikinis with me, and I end up choosing the black bikini that goes along with a mesh cover up.

I make my way downstairs quickly after mom practically rushed me for the past twenty minutes and we all got in the car. Laura and Matteo lived a little further then us and they were just as wealthy as Dario and it was easily tellable once we stop in front of gold gates, Dario leans forward quickly typing in a code and the gates opened.

Dario hasn't talked to me or even bothered to look at me, the resistance in his eyes were telling me everything I needed to know. He was pissed and the thought of that has me giggling in the inside. Payback is a bitch isn't Dario? no-one enjoys being edged.

But he was gonna fall sooner or later. When we get out of the car we walk up to the big front doors and ring it, one of their maids opens it and quickly stands to the side with a polite smile settling on his face. "Its nice to see you Mr. Amoretto, Mr and Mrs Amoretto are in the back please." she motions to enter fully in.

We step inside and Dario nods at the maid with a gentle smile which she also returns back with. "Thank you." the house is just as beautiful as Dario's but very easily different aesthetics. Laura definitely decorated the home to her liking while Dario's is more of his liking only.

We walked towards the back door opening it and stepping outside coming to view a few of Darios family members, Matteo instantly glances our direction and quickly stands to greet Dario first. "Fratello is that a grey hair I see?" Dario snickers at his remark. "You fucking wish man."

They both chuckle and playfully hit each-other like two children but then he greets mom after, "Susanna beautiful as always." he compliments her per-usual and gives a peck on her cheek. "Thank you Matteo." and then she walks around him and over to Laura, instantly sitting down to chat with her.

Only to leave me here standing by Dario and Matteo alone then he's greeting me. "Ah and the bellísima Ariel its nice to see you again." just like mom, he pecks me on my cheek like a form of respect.

A smile tugs my lips and I nod, "Grazie its nice to see you too Matteo." the sudden Italian coming from my mouth surprises him as his eyes widen then he looks over at Dario stunned. "Oh she knows Italian then yes?"

I'm not exactly sure why he's talking as if im not standing here but I clear my throat earning both eyes back to me and with a nod over to Dario I smirk. "Only a little, Dario's been teaching me right?" Dario's lips lift almost but rage still swirls in his eyes once Matteo looks the other way. "Oh really so you're a teacher now huh?"

Dario huffs and shakes his head, "She was interested in learning a few words." which is true but right now all I wanted was to say some dirty words in Italian as my eyes flicker to the white t-shirt hugging his muscles perfectly.

"Interesting." Matteo hums out and just when Matteo was about to speak again we're all getting called over to the table. "Ciao Bellezzas!" we suddenly hear a soft feminine voice coming from the door, it was Luca and Alessandra along to their side Romeo.

Romeo took the spot next to me and Dario was straight across from me, I don't mind I like to stare at him but he wasn't batting a eye my direction. "So your birthday is next month?" Romeo speaks freely and loud causing all eyes my direction. "Uh yes actually."

"Do you have any plans bella?" Laura chirps in the conversation as the maids settle the food down in the center of the table. "Well my mom said she wants to throw me a little party." she hums, "And how old are you turning then sweetheart?" she adds furthermore.

"I'll be twenty ma'am." my eyes flicker to Dario and to my surprise the man is already looking at me, but I flicker my gaze back to Laura who only gives a nod in response then the couples go right back to their own conversation meanwhile I talk with Romeo.

"We should celebrate early." my eyes squint in confusion and I wait for Romeo to explain furthermore, he clears his throat this time. "just me and you?" my eyes slightly widen with a little shock, and just when I glance Darios direction again he wasn't even the slightest bit interested in the conversation the couples were having no he was looking at me, listening to every single word.

"Yeah definitely, we should." Romeo smirks satisfied with my response and he's to clueless to realize I only said it just because Dario was listening.

Everybody gets in the pool except my mom, Dario, and Laura. Romeo wraps an arm around my waist and instantly throws me with him in the pool, a big shriek escapes my throat as I swim back up for air. "You tricked me!" I exclaim and it causes Romeo to chuckle with raised arms innocently, so I splash the water in his face. "Okay fair enough."

Romeo and the others were the first to step out of the pool and my eyes flicker above to the man sitting down watching me like a hawk with a simple wave my direction, Dario stands and walks over to where i'm leaning on the edge of the pool. "Can you bring me that towel?" I motion to the towel on the chair and he instantly walks over there then brings it back to me.

Just when he's about to let go my fingers grasp onto his's and his eyes narrow, my lips form in a sarcastic pout. "Are you still mad?" Dario scoffs under his breath and tugs harder but I only hold on tighter. "Carefully or you'll fall in."

I excuse myself to Matteos bathroom and change into some dry clothes and swoop my hair in a ponytail and head on back outside but the paintings and frames hung catch my attention so I stop and stare.

I stop walking once I see a picture of all three men when they were kids and one stands out to me in particular, Dario features were different and easily recognizable he was such a cute kid.

"Guess which one is me." a deep voice mumbles right beside my ear and its enough to have my body jolting up with fear but I calm down once my eyes flicker to Dario, a little smile tugged his lips as his eyes settle on the frame. Instinctively I raise a finger and point to the little boy in the middle and look right back at him with assurance.

"How did you know?"

I shrug. "You have different features." he looks right back at the photo and hums thinkably. "You were adorable." I add causing him to laugh. "I was, but easily the troublemaker one."

"Hm were you now?" I curiously ask and he nods with a smirk, "I needed a new babysitter all the time." my eyes widen and laugh bursts from me, "That bad!?" he just as loud laughs along with me and its moment like these where Dario flutters my heart.

"Dario don't forget about our business trip in a week." Matteo points a finger directly at Dario who groans in response almost as if he forgot. "Cazzo and for how many days?"

"Three fratello." a frown draws upon my moms face, "Oh is this about that business trip in Miami you talked about?" Dario nods and holds the bridge of his nose with a loud sigh. "Si amore I forgot all about it."

"I still haven't finished the last of the papers I got to take." he adds while he rubs his temples back and forth, "Ariel can you do them for me tomorrow?" his attention averts back to me. "You have learned to do them so well, I just don't have time." he pleads almost and I nod, "Of course."

"Why don't you just take her with you?" I look over at Dario and deny instantly. "Oh n-" but my mom interrupts me faster then I can finish my sentence. "Its only three days Ariel he needs the help think of it like your his assistant." she looks over at Dario to agree with her. "Right amor? she would be useful there?"

Dario clears his throat and with a nod she smiles and runs her hand back and forth my arm. "Yes she would be useful."

We can't even be alone in a room together nonetheless be away together alone for three days, although a part of me is jolting with excitement at the mere thought of just me and him. Alone.

𓆩♡𓆪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 64.7K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...
890K 32.7K 69
-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No matter what he couldn't just get enough of...
1M 27.8K 59
[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hurt you. I'm sorry, I didnt want this to h...
2.4M 52K 42
Valeria Ramos has been dating her boyfriend Brandon Adams for quite a while now and it's finally time for the next step; meeting the parents. Even th...