glitch | jack hughes

By hughesluvr1989

We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weeken... More

Introduction
Disclaimer
Playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Epilogue media pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue media pt.2
thank you!

Chapter 24

7.5K 73 38
By hughesluvr1989

Josephine

Disclaimer: Smut :))) enjoy

I've been back home for two weeks now and I'm not going to lie I really miss Michigan and those boys. They text me all the time, blowing up my phone until I respond. The other day Jack and I were watching a movie and my phone would not stop vibrating. 

"Geez, Jos. Who the fuck is texting you?" He laughs at how many messages I'm getting. "It's those UMich boys, we're in a group chat together," I say against his chest, as he stretches his arm to grab my phone.

UMich bad bitches except Lee doesn't go here〽️🎸

Rutty Buddy🌞: Win doesn't even feel like a win without Josie FR😔😔

Marky🧸: REAL

Me! Hater〽️: Josie.. fuck Jack just come to MI.

Reggie Lee's cool daughter🎸: Fuck off Luke - Jack

Me! Hater〽️: Welllll shit

EDDDYY⭐️: CAUGHT!

 Reggie Lee's cool daughter🎸: you guys are doing so good! We were watching you on the tv. 

Reggie Lee's cool daughter🎸: PLAYOFFFSSSS!!!!! 

Reggie Lee's cool daughter🎸: I will be there and I'm dragging Jack.

Luluu🪐: you're coming for playoffs??

Reggie Lee's cool daughter🎸: duhh...

Reggie Lee's cool daughter🎸: okay now stop texting my girlfriend - Jack

I put my phone down, turning on do not disturb so Jack and I can have the evening to ourselves before he begins the stress of going to playoffs as well. The Devils clinched a week ago and I made sure to reward Jack the way he deserved after that. We wasted no time entertaining the idea of going out because neither of us could wait. 

"I'm so proud of my Hughes boys," I say smiling up at him from his chest. I take his face in my hands and press my lips to his cheek. "We are very lucky to have you be proud of us." He replies, meeting my gaze for a minute.

My relationship with Jack is something so unique and special. I've truly never had anything like it. Sharing moments with someone with something as normal as eye contact has become an act of intimacy I can't even come to terms with. I become a blushing mess whenever he gives me those eyes. 

Turning away from him, hiding my red cheeks. "Look at me, baby. I don't want you to get all shy on me," He chuckles, trying to turn my face towards him but when he does he sees my watery eyes. "Hey, hey, what's going on sweet thing?" He caresses my face in an attempt to soothe me.

I try speaking but nothing comes out, my hands start shaking and a tear falls down my face. "I-I-I am overwhelmed with the fact that you exist and that I get to exist with you. Do you understand that? I- I'm not sure how else to explain it. You hold my entire heart and I can see that in your eyes. I'm falling so fucking hard, don't let me go alone." I whisper the last part.

Jack bites his lip, looking up to find the words, when he looks back down at me I see his eyes have also become watery. I press my lips against his not knowing how else to explain what I'm feeling inside. His hands hold my jaw, pulling me away from him to brush his nose against mine. "I'm falling right beside you, baby. My heart tries giving out every time I see this pretty little face, or hear your voice, or feel the warmth you radiate."

Our lips connect once again, sharing the same intensity to show each other the same thing. I turn my body to straddle his waist, grinding down on him with every kiss. His lips move to my neck, nipping and sucking everywhere. I press down harder when it feels too good. "God, baby I don't know what to do with myself when I'm here with you." He mumbles before sucking harshly on my neck.

I moan louder the harder he sucks, getting distracted from taking his clothes off. "Jack baby, I need more." I plead and he takes the cue to throw his shirt off. I pull my shirt off, chucking it onto the floor, and Jack gives my boobs the same eyes. "You're so fucking beautiful, you're breaking my heart." He licks his lips before swirling his tongue around my nipple.

I arch my back, as he litters my boobs in hickeys. I take my hand and palm him over his briefs, he bites down on my skin from the touch. I wince and he looks up at me with apologetic eyes, he presses kisses over where he bit, and back on my cheeks. 

I pull his briefs off his waist, and he does the rest. "Jack," I plead with him and he throws my legs over his shoulders. He teases me by sucking on the inside of my thighs, making me raise my hips to ease the aching feeling in between my legs. Before I can beg him again, his lips find my clit and start making a mess of me.

I moan and pull his hair to get him closer to me, holding his head to my core. I sit at an angle to be able to use his tongue the way I need it. Jack moans and groans as he laps up my wetness, I feel his two fingers insert themselves into my opening and I throw my head back, grinding on them. "Jack, baby I need more," He looks up at me from between my legs, his tongue still at work. I feel so worked up, my hair is all over my face as I whimper, "Please, I just need you." 

I can feel his smirk against my clit, before he presses one more kiss on it and then rolls on a condom. I lay myself down, getting ready for missionary. Jack doesn't give me a heads-up or warning he just slides himself in. My hands find his face, gently caressing it over and over again as my body becomes used to him again.

"How's my beautiful girl?" He smiles, sponging kisses all over my collarbone. "I'm okay just really needed to be this close to you again," I say as my body fully relaxes. He takes my right leg and swings it over his waist as he begins thrusting in and out. 

Our moans fill the room as we try to drown out the sound of him thrusting in and out of my slickness. "Can you be closer?" I ask him gently, and he nods, lowering his body closer to mine. He helps me brush all the hair out of my face, before using his thumb to rub my clit. I moan when he uses the perfect amount of pressure, leading my lips to his neck. 

I suck and bite and kiss any open area. I run my tongue over his neck as he says, "Fuck baby," I smile when I can feel the vibration against my tongue. I'm so overwhelmed with a feeling I can't understand I might stop breathing but I stay grounded by focusing on Jack's face.

The way his eyes are pinched shut, and his lips are parted open. Just like mine, his hair sticks to his forehead by the small beads of sweat on him. "You're so beautiful," I mumble out, making his open mouth turn into a full smile. He groans pumping into me harder than before. "Yeah, baby just like that." I moan, letting my fingers dig into his back. 

"Give me your hand," He says demandingly, and I quickly give it to him. He lays my hand on my lower belly before applying pressure and pressing down on me. He thrusts into me harshly, causing me to bite my lip and wince. At first, I'm not sure what he's doing but then I feel it. "You feel that, gorgeous?" I nod, making him smirk. 

"That's all me, huh? It's me filling you up like this." I moan out at his assertiveness, and how confident he is during sex. He tries new motions and angles to get me to my high, but it's when he looks me in the eyes that I start feeling like I'm losing myself.  

I let my eyes flutter shut, but Jack takes his hand bringing it around my neck to pull my face up close to his, choking me just the way I like it. "Open those eyes," He pleads gently, "I wanna see you lose it," He tells me, and when he starts rubbing my clit, maintaining eye contact.

"Jack," I moan, and he just whispers 'Let it go,' and I do, I arch my back and swivel my hips to ride out my high as Jack just watches me, letting me use him to get myself off. As I start clenching around him that's when Jack starts losing himself. "God, fuck, you're so beautiful, my baby." He holds my face as he fuck his high out.

His head drops onto my chest, his breathing heavier than it's ever been. "I get what you mean, Josie." He takes a deep breath before continuing, "I'm so overwhelmed with all things that start and end with you." He says softly, before looking up at me through his long eyelashes.

"I want all things to start and end with you," I tell him, before leaning up to capture his lips in a mind-numbing kiss. Jack pulls out of me, throwing out his condom before putting on a new pair of underwear. I lay completely naked, completely paralyzed by the all-consuming feeling of whatever this is.

I watch as he walks back to me with a glass of water in his hands and immediately lyrics come at me. "When we're done making love and you look up and give me those eyes. 'Cause all of the small things that you do are what remind me why I fell for you." 

I'll have to remind myself to write them down later because right now I just want to live in the moment with him.

"Jesus fuck, I"m sorry I went ham on your neck," I say running my fingers over his hickeys. "It's alright the only people that will be mad are the fangirls." He chuckles, tilting my head up to drink some water. "You on the other hand, yikes." He winces, handing me my phone to show me all of his love bites on me. 

"You're a fucking vampire, psycho." I laugh, smacking his chest, and snapping a picture to send to Meredith. After I send it he helps me up to the restroom, when I come back I find it really weird Mere hasn't responded. I mean she could just be busy but I check my phone anyways. 

My last message to Mere was at 2:00? That can't be right, I just texted her.

I see message after message after message blowing up in the boy's group chat so out of curiosity I check it. Fuck.

UMich Bad Bitches except Lee doesn't go here〽️🎸

Reggie Lee's cool daughter🎸: Jack is a fucking vampire, Jesus fuck

Marky🧸: AYOOOOO

Me! Hater〽️: Josie man what the hell😭😭 I'm getting PTSD

Luluu🪐: GO JOJO!

EDDDYY⭐️:  HOLY CRAP, Y'ALL ARE FREEEAKY

Me! Hater〽️: IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO DELETE JOSEPHINE

Ad-damnn🫧:  full name and all, shit. I would've never seen this coming from Jacky Boy

Reggie Lee's cool daughter🎸: FUCK FUCK FUCKKKK

Reggie Lee's cool daughter🎸: I DID NOT MEAN TO SEND THIS HERE. YOU NEVER SAW THIS

Me! Hater〽️: no I'm just scarred for life.

Reggie Lee's cool daughter🎸:  luke geez, full name? and don't be a baby you literally heard us going at it for like 5 rounds. A picture of my neck is not going to scar you.

 Me! Hater〽️: YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME WHAT SCARS ME

Duker❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹: I took Luke's phone away, and I'm taking him to get ice cream. I've got this under control.

Marky🧸: ooh, ice cream. I wanna go!

 "I'm so so sorry," I apologize to Jack, as he looks over my shoulder. He kisses the side of my head and says, "Like you said he heard us going at it a picture of your neck is nothing." he reassures me. I take a deep breath and turn my phone back off to lay my head on my boyfriend's chest.

Days later:

jackhischier1386: I'M COMMITTING SEWER SLIDE

hischeybaby: LMAO WHY?

jackhischier1386: Jack has hickeys ALLLL over his neck, man didn't even try covering them up😭😭😭

ilovejackh: you're kidding please.. how do you know?

jackhischier1386: this is the close up of his neck, it matches up with the bigger picture

jackfan1: I'm done. who is sheeee????

Weeks later:

"Hey Dad," I say nervously, picking at my nail beds as he responds. "Hi darling, what's going on?" He says happily, reminding me he is just my dad and he already loves Jack. "Umm, I just wanted to ask if you and Teddy would want to meet my boyfriend?" I spit out, due to my nerves.

"Boyfriend? Josie, of course? I wasn't even aware you had one." He says all at once, making me feel a bit guilty for keeping it from him. "Okay good, and uh, I wanted to make sure we would stay together for longer than a month before I introduced him," I tell him, knowing very well they met before we even put a title on it.

"Okay, when can I meet him? Let's set up a good day, Josie Beth." I'm not even sure why I was shitting myself over this. My dad is just a calming person and I'm incredibly grateful to have him in my life. "How about this Thursday?" I ask him, and he winces. "Jos, Devil's game is that night, you know that." He teases.

"You can meet him there, considering he's playing." I spit out, and when I say Dad 'woos' a genuine and loud "Woo!" leaves his lips into the phone causing me to pull the phone away from my ear. "My daughter, dating a Devil. God this is the best day of my life. Well, who is it?" He fires, and I can hear the smile on his face.

"You remember Jack?" I smile, knowing my Dad has already expressed his liking for my boyfriend, in his character and the way he plays. "D-do I remember Jack? As in Jack Hughes? Josephine Beth Lee I'm going to have a heart attack please don't mess with me. You know I love that kid." He goes on, making tears well up in my eyes. 

"Yeah, that's my boyfriend, Dad." I sniffle. "I'll be there, Josie." He says and we talk for a little longer about everything in the media, to how it actually played out in our relationship. 

The day of the game Dad and I sit in a closed-off section of the stadium with Teddy and Mere since he's a Devil's celebrity. People ask for a few photos, and a lady even comes to interview him. "Mr. Lee, who is your favorite player on the Devils?" She points the microphone at him and he says "Jack Hughes," without hesitation.

"Dad's a fangirl," Teddy laughs, making the interviewer laugh. "No, he just has so much skill at such a young age, I can only imagine how much better he'll be in a few years. It's exhilarating watching him play." He answers, and Georgia, the reporter walks away, thanking him for his time.

When Jack scores during the first period I swear the arena roars. I wipe a tear when I watch his celly, and his teammates circle him. I smile brightly as the camera cut to us and the announcers say, "Give a warm welcome to our very own Reggie Lee, his daughter Josephine Lee, and his son Theodore Lee." We wave at the cameras, forgetting they were even there once the game starts again. 

I sit on the edge of my seat with Meredith, Teddy, and my Dad, biting what's left of my nails as time runs out and puts us out of the second round of the playoffs. I sigh so heavily that my entire body drops and a few tears leave my eyes, wishing that hope was enough to win the cup. "I'm sorry babe, I know you were still holding out for them," Mere says, rubbing my arms. 

Dad's energy matching my own. He shakes a few hands, putting on a smile despite how upset I know he is. He takes every devil's loss as his own. He stays and talks to some of the guys there as we walk to where we're meeting with Jack and his family.

I wipe my tears, shaking my head from side to side, and take a deep breath. "I have to be strong, I have a boyfriend to comfort," I tell her, and she gives me a soft smile before linking her arm with mine and walking to where Ellen, Jim, Quinn, and Luke are standing. I hug Ellen first, squeezing her tightly.

"This sucks, my heart hurts for them," I tell her and she rubs my back like a mother would. "I know honey, if only their ambition and drive to win was enough." She says basically pulling the words out of my head. I nod my head and hug Jim as well. 

"Hi Quinny," I smile as he gives me a brotherly hug, it feels warm and welcoming just like Teddy's hugs. He ruffles my hair, pushing me straight into Luke's arms "Hey sissy!" Luke teases, picking me up and wrapping me up in his arms, twirling me around. "God, I missed you so much!" He smiles, finally putting me down. "I missed you too, Moose," I say, calling him his nickname.

I look over to see Meredith just standing behind me, almost forgetting she was here with me and I say, "Oh I'm so sorry, this is my best friend Meredith Taylor," I say introducing her to both of Jack's parents and Luke. "Quinn, nice to see you again." 

She tries hiding her blush but Quinn fails completely by smiling. "You too, Meredith." She scrunches her nose trying not to smile but I see it and I know Ellen sees it.

Despite the flirting between Nico and Mere, the feelings were pretty one-sided. Nico got a girlfriend but by the way, Mere is just looking at Quinn I'd assume these feelings are much stronger than the ones she had for Nico. 

After talking to the Hughes a bit longer I finally see my Dad and little brother making their way over. "Oh, Ellen, Jim this is my dad Reggie, and little brother Theo." I introduce my family to my boyfriend's family. I look over to Quinn and Luke who are in shock of my dad being there. 

"Dad, this is Quinn and Luke. Jack's older and younger brother." I smile as they shake his hand, practically bowing down to him. "Luke, you just got drafted right, but you're playing for UMich currently? " He asks, making conversation with him. "Y-you know that?" Luke says completely flabbergasted. "Son, of course, I know. Once a wolverine always a wolverine." He chuckles, making Quinn and Luke go insane. 

As everyone makes conversation getting more comfortable with my dad and younger brother, Jack walks out of the locker room looking around, while fist-bumping his teammates on the way over here. He makes eye contact with me and heads right to me. I smile softly because I have no idea what else to do. I open my arms as he gets closer and he settles in them. 

"Fuck, J." He whispers into my ear. "I know, I'm sorry," I tell him, rubbing the back of his head. He blows out a big breath I know he's been keeping in and lets me go. After letting me go he makes eye contact with my Dad. "Reg, always a pleasure," Jack jokes with him, making my dad laugh. "You have no idea how great it feels to know my daughter is in good hands." My dad pats his back. 

"Yeah, he yelled out like a little girl when Josie said you two were dating." Teddy outs Dad, making him hold his hands out in surrender. "What can I say? I guess being a Hughes fan runs in the family." I smile big, and say "Right on, Dad!" patting his back this time.

For a somber night like tonight we decide on heading to Jack's penthouse for a quiet dinner instead of out where we could be disturbed. Jack, Luke, Quinn, Mere, and I all ride in one car, while his parents ride in another, and Theo and my Dad drive in their car. I try to lift Jack's spirits by playing one of our favorite songs, and the minute he hears the intro a smile is forming on his face.

I lean over the center console and kiss his cheek, "Thank you, Jos. You're my best friend." He smiles at me as he turns up the volume. "I'm talking big boy rides and big boy ice. Let me put this big boy in yo life. Thang get so wet and hit so right, let me put this big boy in yo life." We all rap, making me giggle at how loudly we're all yelling.

After T.I. Taylor rings through the speakers making everyone in the car smile. "I heard, oh, that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl." I shove Jack's arm making him tear his eyes away from the street to look at me with a smirk on his face. 

"Cause you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye, and I got that red lip classic thing that you like. And when we go crashing down, we come back every time cause we never go out of style." we all belt, well minus Jack because his focus is on me and the road. 

"What?" I mouth and he shakes his head smiling at me, "Nothing," and I leave it at that. 

We have a relaxing, very much-needed night with his family and my family. When I see them all in a room I know this is how it's supposed to be.

Meredith and Quinn talking on the couch, Luke talking to my dad, Ellen, and Jim occasionally joining in. I sit sideways on Jack's lap catching him staring into the side of my head. "Baby what?" I giggle and he kisses my cheek responding with "I'm very lucky that my best friend is also my girlfriend." He answers and when he says that I know in my heart,

I'm right where I belong. 

A.N// GEEZ IM SORRY THIS IS LONG!! I didn't add a lot of how Quinn and Luke reacted to Reggie, but Luke could not stop talking about it. He'd make Josie pause the music to just be like "Can we take a minute to talk about Reggie Lee knowing information about me." I'm so happy for my Glitch family. I LOVE YOU GUYS SM!!!!! BIG THINGS COMING IM SO EXCITED!

LOVE LOTTIE💐💐💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.7K 45
sequel to Dessert โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Jack Hughes x OC
93.7K 1.4K 46
โ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด?โž the story in which the girlfriend of jack hughes starts having...