Dark bloodline ( BTS ff)

By author_delluna

Two different family , but they belonged to same bloodline. A blood line made from sweat , tears and blood. T... More

introduction
vacation
together
thief.
luggage
pleasure meeting
spalshes
dead
keep you safe
shoot now
anger
his warmth
tomorrow
will see
visit me today
sound scared
Hello
find them
byeeee
psycho's
little birdie
addictive scent
let it go
pretty laugh
so was he
felt something
the weather
jinx
you know eachother
comfort
meeting
kill her ?
vultures
Kim's empire
weapon list
my sister
half truth
Blood match
broken family
secret out
facing it
unnie
grandad
oldie twin
banter of lovers
journal
left alone
blood letter
maniac
unknown heir

haeguem

816 41 4
By author_delluna

" Her name is

Kim aera sir "

The man clenched his jaw listening to the name .

" What's her age " he asked .

" 21 sir "

Listening to this the man tightened his fist and punched the table , where as the girl just stood there with wide eyes.

" Dad didn't aunt die 21 years ago ? I don't understand it at all. Aunt wasn't pregnant , there is no record of it . "

" No she wasn't , that means someone else was . That bastard had illegitimate child behind my sister's back . And Maybe this is the reason my sister died. He must have killed her for his mistress and that daughter of his " .

The man laughed darkly after finishing his sentence.

" I can't believe I trusted him with my sister.
He must die. No wait his child must die. In front of him , I'll torture his daughter in front of him , kill her and he won't be able to do anything

Assistant kang you go and find all information about this girl . I want it on my desk in an hour got it "

" Yes master , but I did find something interesting about her . In her record nothing about her parents is mentioned , no name nothing. But we did find her photo and her location. She is in Korea right now . "

The assistant said as he placed aera's pic on table and exited room leaving two people behind.

" Dad you ok " the girl placed her hand on his shoulder while he was looking at aera's picture.

" I don't know princess . Should I be ? After finding out all these things "

Hearing to her father's emotional tone , she sighed and hugged him.

" Princess I need you to do something for me .

.
.
.
.

Go undercover and be friends with this girl.

And when it's right time , we will strike .

That Kim song started this game , I'll be the one to end it "

Aera sat on chair while examining the room , the pictures , the awards , the artifact's that was kept in it .

" Sorry darling I'm late " an elderly voice snapped her out of thoughts.

Aera stood up and bowed to old man in front of him with a smile.

" It's ok , and I'm really thankful that you agreed to meet me "

" So tell me child . What brings you here , in this old school "

" Mr. Deb , actually I want your help in finding out my father family. I have no clue about them , or my father's past but I found a photo in my attic . And it had picture of this school. So here i am ".

" What was his name ? "

" Kim song "

" He was pain in ass , he along with his brother used roam around here and there during periods . Used to get into fights with students even the senior . They were troublemakers " mr Deb laughed at old memories.

" Dad and uncle must be close , if they used to get into fight together "

" Ohh very close. They both were attached to each other. They used to fight with eachother too. But if some third party said something to one of them . They used to beat them so much . So many complaints against them. My god they are the reason why I have grown old at early age. "

Aera chuckled at this .

" Sure they were "

" By the was mr. Deb. Do you have any contact number or any address to find my uncle. Or anyone in family ? "

" Unfortunately no , but why do you need my help in it ? Didn't your father tell you about it ".

" Ummm no , he passed away last month " aera lowered her head down pretending to cry but in reality she tried to stop her laugh .

God , If dad was here he would have been pissed , sorry dad for killing your before you are dead lol . Ok really sorry , please don't kill me if you find this out . Which you are not going to because you don't know where I am.

  aera thought evily

...

Kim song came home  and went to grab something to eat . As soon as he was about to eat he sneezed out loud followed by another and then another sneeze .

" God I must have catch cold. I should go and have my medicine too before these servant tell this about aera , and she kills me " Kim song Muttered

...

" Ohhh I am so sorry darling , I didn't know , poor you . You look so young . And living without family is hard .

And I feel bad that I couldn't help you with anything. But wait . Yes one thing that I know is that your family used to go for family trip every month to same place .

Maybe you can find something there

That place is called

The haeguem village "

So guys how was this chapter.

And
How was village name 😂😂 sorry but haeguem is my new fav. Song so i had to do it.

Btw did you listen to it ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 128 41
A tall girl, standing amidst of a bloody land filled with bodies of no souls. Her hands are covered in blood as she stares at her brothers running to...
51.6K 3.5K 110
BTS was coming from a poor background while you came from a tycoon family. You have a triplet. You have been regarded as a bad luck by your family. B...
1.5K 45 24
Seven Brothers Born by Destiny, Separated by Envy, Reunited by Faith. Will they live in harmony if all of them have different personality. Will this...
2.6K 47 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...