๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

34.7K 528 94
By fiercewrites

ARIEL

I guess in other words I got a taste of my own medicine last night and as I touched myself I only thought of one particular man. Dario Amoretto. I dreamt of his touch, his big hands wandering my body and curves and I fucking hated just how much I actually think of him.

What is wrong with me? How could I allow him to touch me so easily knowing my mother was only a few feet away. It was reckless but there was no denying the thrill of us getting caught didn't turn me on, because it did.

But that will be the last slip up ever because from this point on i'll be staying the fuck away from Dario Amoretto before we both do something we might just regret. I'll only speak to him when needed too and thats it.

I've been working downstairs for an hour or so and the soft knock at the door makes me look up to see who it is, Grace Dario's secretary lips lift into a pearly polite smile. "Good afternoon Ariel, Mr. Amoretto would like to see you in his office."

"Like right now?" I ask and she slowly nods, "He said its urgent miss." I roll my eyes with a loud sigh and nod to Grace who gives a quick nod in return before walking away. Today wasn't a busy day and if he really needed me, he would've been called for me earlier.

I make my way up the elevator and straight ahead the twenty floor office, opening the two doubles door and entering his office. Dario eyes lift momentarily before taking the glasses that were sitting on the bride of his nose off. "Sit Ariel."

I walk further in the room and plop right down on the chair opposite from him, clasping my hands together to fill the silence. "Am I in-trouble?" Dario raises a brow in return, "Why would you be in-trouble?" I shrug, "I'm just making simple conversation."

"No Ariel you aren't. I actually called you in here to remind you to go home with Oscar today." my brows knit together, "And why's that?"

"There will be a charity event being held tomorrow night, buy a gown your mom will accompany you as well she also needs to buy something." I hum in response, "Thats all then Mr. Amoretto?"

Dario sets the pen down and leans back in his chair getting extra comfortable with amusement tugging his lips. "Since when am I Mr. Amoretto to you?" I shrug, "Since now." Dario's lips part and before he manages to speak I beat him to it. "Are we done? I need to get back."

Dario sits there for another second or so just staring with much intensity swirling in his eyes before he's lifting on his feet and slowly walks around his desk to where im sitting, my hands grip both sides of the chair as he nears me and haunches down. "Have I upset you?"

I swallow and try to pull some distance between us but its impossible as Dario hovers over me so easily, his body covers mine whole and his hand reach over settling on each-side. "Does this turn you on? leaning over your fiancé's daughter." I motion to the intimate position and he huffs. "Don't get ahead of yourself little girl."

My hand lands on his chest but not push him away instead it travels on its own lower until im reaching his abdomen, Dario sucks in a harsh breath as his eyes lower to the hand inching closer and closer to the bulge restraining his pants. "That says otherwise." I nod towards his erection.

"Would it turn you on if your fiancé's daughter lowers on her knees to take you in her mouth, right here?" I whisper a little more seductive as I take my bottom lip in-between my teeth and watch the torment in his eyes as he tries so hard to restrain himself. "I think it would make her a dirty girl."

I hum in agreement and with a hard push I mange to cause him to stumble back and away from me, I take that as advantage to stand. "You're right it would, you better relieve the bulge in your pants before you get home." I wink and the mans jaw clenches tightly as I hop right back to the door existing and leaving him without the last word.

Later as Dario had said, Oscar and mom both came to get me, my mom insists Oscar to stop at the first location and once we've entered, moms eyes instantly land on one particular dress while I skimmed other options.

Then my movements still, my eyes settle on a red long mermaid style dress and I decide to go for that one.

•••

Surprisingly Dario is already sitting at the dinner table and usually he's either always late or in his office until much later after we've have eaten. The maids shortly after come out with our food and we all quickly start digging in, but its a little difficult if somebody is constantly staring at you.

Dario clears his throat after taking a long sip of his water earning eyes from mom. "So Amore I suppose you both got dresses then?" my moms mood instantly lifts as a smile brightens her face. "We did actually, the dress Ariel got was just as beautiful as mine."

Darios eyes flicker to me, "Is that so Ariel?" I nod and swallow the remaining food down my throat. "I just wanna thank you once again Dario for being so....welcoming and making me extremely comfortable." Darios eyes narrow at the hint of seduction filling my tone but my mom doesn't seem to notice as she only reaches and wraps a hand around his nape, "I told you sweetheart! you were gonna like him."

Moms eyes flutter shut but mine only lock with his's and a smirk tugs my lips momentarily before Dario's pulling away and clasping onto her hand.

Once we finished eating my mom is the first to stand with an exhausted yawn scraping her throat. "I'm heading to bed, coming amore?" with a quick glance at his phone he slowly shakes his head. "I actually need to work for a bit but I wont be up late I promise." she nods in return and gives him a quick kiss on his lips.

"Goodnight Ariel." and with her gentle words she comes around the table and pecks my cheek the sudden move has me jerking slightly away but not to much where it seems noticeable. I'm still trying to get used to....that.

But nonetheless a smile tugs my lips. "Goodnight mom." and she walks away back upstairs leaving me all alone with the man, once again. The moment I push my chair back and stand Dario lifts as well and takes another look at the time. "Are you going to bed?"

"Yes why? are you offering to walk me upstairs?" I quietly utter and the man scoffs causing me to hold a grin back but before getting the chance to walk away completely he latches onto my arm. "What you said earlier was a very childish move Ariel."

"I'm not following what did I say?" I act just as confused but really, I know exactly what he's talking about. "I make you feel extra comfortable?" my brows furrow. "Do you not?"

"You with every motive dragged the words seductively out i'm just surprised your mother didn't think much of that." I press my body against his's and reach a hand out on his jaw. "May I remind you of last night? where you edged me with your fingers deep inside of me?"

Dario chuckles under his breath and tsks the sound has chills running down my spine but I refuse to show him any ounce of fucking weakness. "Is this what thats about? spoiled little girl getting edged?" my teeth grit and I shove at his chest but instead of accomplishing just that, he only makes me step backwards until my back is hitting the nearest wall. "Get over it you deserved it Ariel."

I wrap both my arms around his neck and pull him to me but not close enough to kiss him, I don't plan too. Not yet at-least and instead travels my hands to his locks then to his shoulders. "I don't like getting edged."

"Thats tuff piccola." I hover my lips against his cheek and instantly get intoxicated by the smell of his cologne mixed with a hint of whiskey on his breath. "But lucky enough, I still managed to satisfy myself so who really won?"

Dario pulls abruptly back and wraps a hand around my throat with enough pressure to warn me but it only turns me on and the evidence is all over my panties right now. "But with the thought of me, twice so I think I win."

Dario has a point and I fucked hated how right he is, with another second passing by a scoff rolls pass his lips before he's pushing all of his body weight off of me and walking away from but as he takes another step he looks over his shoulder. "Make that three."

My head tilts with confusion swirling my eyes but with another last smirk tugging his lips as he exists my mind instantly clicks at what he just said. Id touch myself again with the thought of him.

Well he's wrong.

𓆩♡𓆪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 14.2K 55
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น...
8.8M 152K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
2.3M 36.2K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...
8.7M 128K 64
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...