I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: I...

By coffeenrie

Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags... More

Two bleak male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 end
Male support in a wheelchair (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 end
Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
The handsome fat male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 end
Male haters of women's clothing (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
The male match of the black edge (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 end
The villain who doesn't love the heroine (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Back to campus 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-18 end
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-27 end
The God of Sven Beasts 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-17 end

Little black belly 1-5

386 1 1
By coffeenrie

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 194: black belly boy 1
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 194: black belly boy 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying looked around.

This is an extremely narrow space, like a cave, and the walls are made of uneven rocks.

In front of her is a huge black cauldron, and a red flame is burning under the black cauldron. She was sitting cross-legged by the flames, holding a very strange grass in her hand.

His eyes were fixed, falling on the red flame, and I saw a little orange light jumping in the depths of the flame, which was difficult to detect. He hurriedly used his spiritual power to wrap the orange light and take it out.

The red flame swayed, and then burned steadily again.

Yingying took out a small bottle from the storage bag, put the orange light in it, and then heaved a sigh of relief.

That's it, there will be no fryer incidents.

This time, she crossed into a world with an immortal background. The character she passed through was a simple and shy girl who was adopted by a Fu Xiu since she was a child.

The girl has no talent in Fu Dao, but has an unusual talent for alchemy, so Fu Xiu did his best to train her to learn alchemy.

Once, Fu Xiu was injured outside, and he needed a medicinal herb called "Yu Lingcao" as an introduction. But this herb is very precious, and they are too poor to buy it. It happened that Danzong was going to hold a grand event once every five hundred years. The top 100 would be rewarded, and the top three would be rewarded with "Jade Lingcao".

So, the girl who had never traveled far left the house and went to Danzong to participate in the grand event.

This time, countless alchemists from all over the world, including the heroine, were gathered at this event. But the heroine does not show people her original appearance. She has a unique magic weapon that can make herself appear as a man without being noticed by others.

Many girls admired "him", and so did the original owner, but seeing the original owner's round face and fat hands, the heroine said a few words to her alone, which caused the original owner to be jealous of many girls.

One of the girls had some connections in the alchemy sect, so that people played tricks on the fire of alchemy, and wanted to show the original owner some color. The original owner didn't notice that there was a problem with the fire, and when he blew the furnace, not only did the alchemy fail, but his face was also injured.

After she came out, she was ridiculed by the culprit and a few little sisters together. The original owner was embarrassed and angry. At this time, the heroine appeared, scolded the others, and then gave the original owner a precious Rong Rong Pill to restore her wounded appearance. usual.

The original owner was very grateful to "him" and silently fell in love with "him". Sad that she didn't win the award, she hurried home. Fu Xiu had no medicinal herbs to heal his wounds, and died soon after. After the original owner buried Fu Xiu, he packed his bags and went to find "him".

She has become stronger and wiser, she has avoided many obstacles along the way, and has also refined a lot of precious medicinal pills. She intends to give these medicinal pills to "him" and follow him.

She found "him" and followed "him" as she wished. Just when she became more affectionate, she found that "he" was actually her!

She was hit hard and couldn't accept this. She resented the heroine for cheating on her feelings. Since then, she has been blackened, complained about the heroine, fought against the heroine everywhere, and became the No. 1 villain.

As for the second villain, no one knows his real name, only that a red lotus mark will appear between his eyebrows when he is angry, and they call him Red Lotus.

He formed a relationship with the heroine during a treasure hunt in a secret realm. The two sides won and lost each other, and his luck was very good, and his cultivation speed was so fast that he could keep up with the heroine and always fight against the heroine.

But in a big melee, he was seriously injured by poisoning and lost his memory. He was picked up by the heroine who lost his memory. After testing, the heroine found that he who lost his memory was very harmless, but his cultivation was still there.

The villain fell in love with the heroine during the period of amnesia, and after regaining her memory, she could no longer simply hate her as before. When the heroine was in danger, he rescued her and died.

Before he died, he didn't want to look at the heroine, he used his last strength to knock the heroine away, and the corpse fell into the mouth of a piranha.

When the heroine woke up, she went to look for him again, but not a single corpse was found, only a bamboo flute that he had dropped.

He is a sound repairer.

"It's such a pity." Yingying sat cross-legged in front of the pill stove, holding her cheeks in one hand, and playing with the spirit grass beside her legs with the other, "It's a pity for the villain's female partner, and it's a pity for the villain's male partner."

The villain supporting actress was originally a simple and lovely girl, but she turned black because of the bumpy love road, which is really a pity. Weird and unfortunate.

As for the male villain, his positioning in the book is "What if you are lucky? The heroine is more lucky!", "What if you are talented? The heroine is more talented!" The Lord took the chance. And even if he grabs it, the heroine will be a blessing in disguise and get better.

"Bao'er, your task is not to let him lose his memory!" The system said, "If he still loses his memory, tell him everything as soon as possible. In short, don't let the amnesiac fall in love with the heroine!"

Yingying nodded: "Oh."

Seeing that the time was almost up, she threw the spirit grass in her hand into the pill furnace, then sat down cross-legged again, picked out the spirit grass to put in next, held it in her hand, and said to the system: "Then you put Why am I at this node? It will be more than a hundred years before he loses his memory, right?"

This place is where the female partner and the heroine meet. The male partner still doesn't know which corner to practice in.

"If you put you in earlier, you will have more time to practice!" The system said, "Otherwise, how can you stand firm in the big melee and save the male lead?"

Yingying thought for a while and said, "You're right. Oh, I'm so stupid."

She scratched her forehead embarrassedly.

"My dear baby, you can make alchemy well. After you get the reward, go home and save your adoptive father." The system said, "Dad leave first, and if there is anything, just call daddy."

"Okay, woohoo~"

Next, Yingying conscientiously concocted alchemy.

She is a wood spirit root, born close to living beings, and is a relatively pure wood spirit root, so it is very handy to make medicine pills. As long as she doesn't blow up the furnace, she will definitely make a very pure medicine pill and get the top ranking.

The setting of this immortal world is that all things have spirits, there are three thousand avenues, and people with spiritual roots in their bodies can absorb spiritual energy into their bodies and embark on the road of immortality.

Every cultivator can comprehend the Dao in various ways, break through the limits of his body, and then absorb more spiritual energy into his body, making himself stronger and longer, and his lifespan is getting longer and longer.

The way of perception includes but is not limited to Jian Xiu, Fu Xiu, Dan Xiu, etc., as well as the rare sound Xiu of the villain male supporting role.

Yingying is a relatively pure wood spirit root, and she is walking the road of Dan Xiu.

Mobilize the spiritual power in the body, probe into the elixir furnace, communicate with the spirit grass in a subtle way, remove the impurities and mutually exclusive parts in their bodies, and then combine the mutually beneficial parts together, and finally the elixir forms the elixir. Quite fun.

After the pill was completed, Yingying opened the pill furnace and held the three medicinal pills in her palm.

Pills also have spirits, but they are very weak, and only extremely pure wood spirit roots can experience it. Yingying felt it, they were lying in her palms excitedly, wanting to communicate with her.

Yingying was suddenly reluctant to hand it over.

All alchemy cultivators only need to hand over one pill, and the rest can be kept for themselves. But such a cute three pills, like the three little cuties she raised, she couldn't bear it!

But I am reluctant to pay it. This is someone's spiritual grass, someone's pill stove, someone's fire, and someone's cave. People only need one Chengdan, and let her take the rest, which is very generous!

After walking out of the cave, she handed in the medicinal pill she had refined.

Unexpectedly, the little cutie was not sad, and jumped into the hands of others happily.

Yingying's expression suddenly changed =. =

"Very pure medicine pill." The steward nodded approvingly, looking at Song Yingying with a much kinder look, and asked her name, school of origin, etc.

Yingying thought to herself, do you want to absorb her entry school?

There's nothing wrong with this, Danzong is a very orthodox sect of self-cultivation, and it is a big sect. If you are willing to absorb her, there will be no shortage of materials for alchemy in the future, and maybe you can get some materials for the foster father.

Well, the foster father is a piece of crap. His theoretical knowledge is very solid, but his talent is too poor, and his cultivation is very low.

"I don't have a school," she said. "My adoptive father bought a book for me to read, and I practiced it myself."

She has a round face, fat hands, and a soft voice. She looks so well-behaved. The steward looked at her with loving and loving eyes, as if seeing a younger generation who admired her: "Okay, okay."

In addition to Yingying, there were other monks who had refined good-quality medicinal pills, and the stewards all asked politely.

Sure enough, he wanted to absorb the outstanding Dan Xiu from this event into the sect.

In the end, Yingying won the second place.

The first is the heroine.

The hostess came over to congratulate her, and praised her for being unattractive.

Yingying's current body, although she is fifteen years old, doesn't have the slenderness of a girl at all. With a small round face and chubby hands, Bai Shengsheng is made of lotus root. Anyone who sees it will not think that she is a powerful alchemist.

"Thank you." She nodded to the heroine, and without saying anything, she took her reward and set foot on the return journey.

She told the steward that she had to ask her foster father before she could join Danzong. The steward agreed and gave her a communication stone. If her adoptive father agreed, he would use this to contact him and send someone to pick them up.

Because she didn't have a fryer and won the second place, the girl who framed her before was very unhappy. Yingying saw their bad eyes from a distance, so she did not go down the mountain by the main road, but asked the monks of Danzong and found a small road to go down the mountain.

Before going down the mountain, he handed the small bottle with the orange dots to the cultivator of Danzong.

Halfway through, I suddenly heard a strange muffled sound, like the sound of a fist hitting the flesh.

Yingying thought for a while and walked towards the place where the sound was made.

I saw four or five teenagers wearing the costumes of Danzong's handyman disciples, punching and kicking a group of gray shadows. While beating, scolding: "How dare you sue? Let you sue! You will sue again!"

"You've been expelled from the party!"

"The spirit stone that caused me to be punished for three months, you are dead!"

Yingying looked like this, as if she was bullying people, and the gray shadow curled up into a ball and didn't move, it was a bit worrying, she quickly appeared and said, "Stop!"

As her voice fell, the beating teenagers turned their heads: "Who is meddling?"

The gray shadow, who was curled up on the ground, opened his eyes slightly at this moment, his pupils were dark and emotionless, and he looked in Song Yingying's direction. His left hand, which was hidden under his body, was holding a handful of dark beads, and he quietly put it back into his arms.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

New Novels
Uchiha’s God of Muscle (2 weeks ago)
Resurrection of Reiki: Start Awakening Super Talent (3 weeks ago)
My Yellow Hair App (3 weeks ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 195: Little black belly 2
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 195: Little black belly 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Why did you beat him?" Yingying looked at the teenagers and asked, "What did he do wrong that you beat him to death?"

Several teenagers looked at her impatiently: "What's your business?"

"Little girl, hurry up!"

"If you don't get out, I'll clean up with you!"

Yingying was not annoyed either, she lowered her head and took out the communication stone from her pocket, which was given to her by Dan Zong's steward, held it in her hand, then raised her head and said, "If he offends you and you hit him, I can't control it. But if you bully you Man, I'm going to take care of it."

Saying that, she shook the communication stone in her hand: "I am now sending a letter to Dan Zong's steward, asking him to send someone down to preside over justice, what do you think?"

Several teenagers frowned, and two others with fierce eyes approached to grab the communication stone in her hand.

Yingying stepped back: "Don't bother, I will spread the message before you take it away. Are you releasing people, or what?"

A few teenagers found that she was not as soft as she looked, and there was a bit of hard air in her black and white eyes, and they couldn't help feeling like a ghost.

Yingying shook the communication stone again: "How is it? Will you let it go?"

Several teenagers glanced at each other, and then looked at the gray shadow still lying motionless on the ground. One of them said, "Forget it, he has been driven down the mountain, and we have learned a lesson. Let's go."

"You're lucky!" The group walked away arrogantly.

Yingying waited for them to walk away before putting away the communication stone and walking towards the gray shadow on the ground.

"Hello." She squatted down and touched him lightly, "Are you okay?"

Gray Shadow is a young boy. Most of his face is hidden in the messy hair, and if you don't look carefully, you can't find that his eyes are open.

Yingying was stared at by his dark pupils, and she was a little startled.

"Are you okay?" she asked again, "are you going to get up?"

Saying that, he stretched out his hand and gestured to help him.

The little boy's eyes moved and landed on her fleshy hands. After a pause, he slowly got up.

Don't ask her to help.

After Yingying waited for him to stand up, she realized that he was taller than she thought.

It looked like he was about thirteen or fourteen years old. But when he stood up, he was a little taller than her.

He was very thin, and there was not much meat all over his body.

A child who was driven down the mountain, dressed in such rags, where would he go after going down the mountain? Does he still have a home? The family may not be very good, right?

"Are you going down the mountain?" Yingying looked at him and asked tentatively, "Would you like to go together?"

The boy's eyes were pitch-black, with long eyelashes, and there was no emotion in them, like cold stones. He glanced at Yingying and lowered his head.

And Yingying's heart seemed to be hit by something because of his look.

When he lowered his head, his messy hair covered most of his face again, but his eyes were clearly reflected in Yingying's mind.

Beautiful beyond words.

Narrow, elegant.

Nonchalant, indifferent, as if he were a cold rock, and the world was nothing but a desolate place.

She opened her mouth, and it took a while to ease the shock of being hit.

Looking at his skinny appearance, he couldn't stand up straight, and he was wrapped in a gray robe that he didn't know where he got it, dirty and embarrassed.

"Are you going?" Yingying asked tentatively, "If you don't go, I'll go?"

The boy moved slightly and raised his head.

Looking at her with those unbelievably beautiful eyes.

He still didn't speak, but when someone looked at him, his heart softened.

Yingying didn't know what was wrong with her. Looking into his eyes, she couldn't let go of him. She thought to herself, maybe there is a fate with him, right? Otherwise, it wouldn't save him.

"Let's go together?" she said, stepping forward.

After two steps, he saw him follow.

Yingying continued to move forward. After walking a few steps, he turned his head and saw that he was following not far or near.

"Do you drink water?" She stopped, took out the water from the storage bag, and handed it in his direction.

After she stopped, the boy also stopped, looked up at her, but did not reach out to take it.

Yingying waited for a while, and when she saw that he didn't move, she tentatively took a step closer.

However, when she approached, he backed away, always keeping a short distance from her.

Yingying was helpless now, took the water bladder back, and continued to walk forward.

There was no turning back this time.

Although the little boy looked pitiful, she didn't have much thought about it, she wanted to go home to save her foster father.

She came from a far away place. Because her family was poor, she couldn't afford to buy a spirit beast, and she couldn't even rent it. It took half a year to come here.

Although this is the world of Xianxia, ​​monks have spiritual power in their bodies, walk faster than ordinary people, and have high fatigue resistance, but this world is unusually vast, and the distance between towns is very far. In contrast, those spiritual powers are not enough. read.

She has to rush back early to refine the elixir to save her foster father. In the original book, after she hurried back, her foster father was already dead.

Thinking of the two middle-grade medicinal pills in the jade bottle, Yingying planned to sell them, rent a spirit beast, and go home as soon as possible.

She thought so, walking faster and faster.

When I reached the foot of the mountain, I remembered something and looked behind me.

Then she was surprised to find that the little boy actually followed, still at the same distance.

Seeing her stop, he stopped too.

After thinking about it, Yingying beckoned to him: "Come here."

The young man does not move.

"If you don't come, I'll leave." Yingying said, "I'm not from Danzong, and my family is not here."

The boy hesitated for a moment, then slowly walked towards her.

Yingying had an inexplicable feeling of coaxing small animals out of the forest.

He took out some water and food and handed it to him: "I'm leaving, take care of yourself and don't be bullied again in the future."

The teenager looked down at the water and food she handed over, but didn't take it. He lowered his eyes and said in a low voice, "I don't have a home."

His voice was unusually soft, clear and clean, not at all like the alertness and coldness he displayed. When Yingying heard this, she raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"So, what are you going to do?" she asked.

The young man lowered his head and shook his head slowly.

Yingying couldn't help but have a big head. After thinking about it, she asked, "How old are you?"

The young man shook his head.

"Don't remember?" Yingying asked in surprise.

The boy still shook his head.

"Don't want to talk?" Yingying asked again.

The boy did not shake his head this time.

"You really are." Yingying scratched her face, "I can't help you much, I'm poor myself."

After a pause, "Why were you driven down the mountain before? Was it a misunderstanding, or did you do something wrong? If you are not afraid of being bullied and can protect yourself, I will help you to beg for mercy and see if you can go up the mountain again?"

The boy still shook his head.

Yingying can't do it now. There was nothing she could do to a person who said nothing but shook his head.

"Keep these." She pushed the water and food towards him again, "I'm leaving."

The boy raised his head, but there was still no emotion in his beautiful eyes. Slowly, he moved.

He reached into his arms, grabbed a handful of dark beads, and stretched out: "This is for you."

"What?" Yingying asked in surprise.

The young man said in a clean and clear voice: "The ecstasy bomb, I made it myself. If someone bullies you, throw it **** the ground, and those people will be stunned and won't bully you again."

Yingying was extremely surprised: "They bullied you just now, why don't you use it? Isn't it very precious?"

The young man shook his head slightly.

Yingying didn't believe it.

If it wasn't very valuable, how could he be beaten like that?

She felt that this young man was very sincere and a little silly. She gave him water and food, but he didn't want it, and in turn gave her something.

Seeing that he was always at a distance from her, as if he didn't dare to approach her, and felt that such a timid child was alone, what should I do?

Hesitating for a while.

She couldn't bear to leave him, but took him on the road? She was afraid that the entanglement would not be enough.

"Would you like to come with me?" She hesitated, but still sent an invitation, if he wanted to, they would make alchemy for people on the way, and make some money, "But I'm really poor, my family is very poor, you follow my words , it might not be all right.”

Unexpectedly, the young man's reaction was quick this time, and he nodded lightly to her.

"You want to come with me?"

The young man nodded.

He has always spoken very little, and Yingying is used to it.

"Then let's go," she said.

The boy followed behind her.

This time, it was not far away, but one step behind her.

Yingying felt his closeness and asked him, "What's your name?"

"Flower rain." He said.

Yingying couldn't help laughing. Not only does he have a beautiful voice, but his name is also very beautiful.

"My name is Song Yingying," she said. "I'm fifteen years old and older than you. You can call me Sister Yingying."

The boy lowered his eyes and didn't cry.

Yingying made a face: "You are disobedient. Let me tell you, disobedient children have no candy."

She rummaged through her storage bag, there was no sugar, only the jerky Fu Xiu made for her. She didn't finish it on the way here, and there was some left over.

She took out a few pieces of jerky, held it in her palm, and pulled it with her chubby fingers: "Obvious children have delicious food."

Saying that, he glanced at him.

He raised his head, looked at her, and looked at the jerky in her hand.

Yingying could see the longing in his eyes, and he could also see him swallowing.

Only to hear his clear voice sound: "I beg you a hundred times, will you give me something to eat?"

Yingying was stunned for a moment.

Immediately afterwards, she couldn't believe it and said, "In the past, someone played tricks on you like this?"

He didn't speak, and lowered his eyes.

Yingying felt very uncomfortable. Grabbing his arm, regardless of his stiffness, he patted the jerky into his hand: "You will be my brother from now on. I won't play tricks on you."

After a pause, "If you are obedient, I will hurt you more. But if you are not obedient, I will not bully you."

The words still need to be made clear.

Who doesn't like funny kids? It would be cool to have a well-behaved younger brother Tiantian with long sister and short sister.

Yingying took her newly picked younger brother into the nearest city, went to the auction house, and sold her two pills.

These are two foundation pills. For a major sect like Danzong, it is a relatively common medicinal pill. But in the monks, there is still a market, or the most popular. Especially the two foundation building pills refined by Yingying are of excellent condition, and the success rate of foundation building is relatively high.

The auction house is a relatively formal force, and will not bully her just because she is a little girl, and give her a very fair price, enough for her to rent a spirit beast to go home, and have enough money to eat and drink.

Yingying was very happy and took Huayu out of the auction house.

Unexpectedly, he was followed.

"Come here!" Hua Yu grabbed Yingying's hand and ran on the street.

Yingying thought he was very good at avoiding people, so she didn't think much and ran after him. Unexpectedly, he took her to a dead end.

"Ah!" Hua Yu looked at the high wall in front of her and called out dumbly, looking down at Yingying, her face a little helpless.

When Yingying saw him like this, she didn't want to scold him, she just said, "It's alright, it's alright. My sister should reason with them."

Of course the other party is not a reasonable person. The three middle-aged monks looked cold and vicious, and one had a wicked smile on his face: "Little girl, be good, I won't let you suffer."

Yingying secretly said not good!

Don't be afraid of others stealing things, just be afraid of them hurting people!

Just when she was racking her brains to think about what to do, she heard Hua Yu's low voice in her ears: "Sister, the ecstasy bomb I gave you."

Yingying suddenly remembered, grabbed it in her hand, and threw it hard at the three middle-aged monks!

"Bang bang bang!"

The ecstasy bomb landed on the ground, making a deafening noise. After a burst of smoke, several deep pits appeared on the ground, along with three remnants.

One of the cultivators' face was blown off in half, and his whole head was bloody, and his indistinct voice sounded: "Little girl, such a vicious heart!"

Yingying jumped back in shock!

When her back touched something, she hurriedly turned her head and said angrily, "Didn't you say Ecstasy?!"

Hua Yu was dumbfounded, as if she didn't believe the scene in front of her, and murmured, "How could this happen?"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
After the Female Supporting Character Who Lost Favor Logged off, Her Ten Older Brothers Went Crazy: Chapter 678 beauties
Global Evolution: I Have An Attribute Board: Chapter 468 Fragments of Law Godhead! (two
Since 1981 Health School: Chapter 532 The old benefactor fell ill

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 196:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 196:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying didn't know if he really didn't know, or what. At this moment, the pupils were slightly widened, and there was fear on his face.

Growing up, she had never seen such a terrifying scene! Except for movies.

But the impact of the movie and the real scene is not bad at all!

Her legs were a little soft at the moment, holding Hua Yu's hand and stepping back. After swallowing, he said to the cultivator whose head had been blown off in half, "Blame yourself for being unlucky!"

She didn't defend herself. Vicious or not, that monk will definitely not believe it. Besides, whether she is really vicious or accidental, can't change his current situation.

She looked at the other two cultivators, but it was even worse. One had a hole in the stomach, and the other was blown away below the thigh.

Unless they have extremely bright medicinal herbs, they don't want to live.

Yingying held Hua Yu's hand and moved out along the wall, trying not to touch the flesh and blood of the three monks.

The monk whose half head was blown off glared at them resentfully, Yingying bit her lip, and was about to close her mouth when suddenly her eyes were lightly covered by a hand.

"Sister, don't look." A soft voice sounded in the ear, clear and clean, "It's not my sister's fault, it's my fault. I practiced the wrong thing, and it hurt my sister. The one they should hate is me, my sister. Don't look at them."

His voice was very soft, just listening to his voice, Yingying almost thought that standing behind him was a rich and well-dressed young boy, born white, beautiful and well-bred.

However, she clearly knew how dirty, how skinny, and how disgusting the people standing behind her were.

But my heart is still a little calm.

After settling down, she took Hua Yu's hand off, looked at the few monks who were dying, and said, "If you didn't see money, you didn't have bad intentions, and you didn't force us to have no way out, there would be no such thing. things happened.”

Although she was scared, she didn't feel like she had done anything wrong.

She is protecting herself. Not actively harming people.

"It's your bad conduct!"

Although before throwing it out, she didn't know that those projectiles were so powerful. However, if she knew, she would use it in the face of evil people with sinister intentions!

Thinking about it this way, I am more confident: "Too much injustice will kill oneself! No one can blame anyone!"

Grabbing the flower rain, he walked away quickly.

After leaving the small alley, Yingying looked at the people coming and going, her knees softened.

He waved to Hua Yu: "Slow down for a while, let's go after a while."

Leaning against the wall, hands on knees, panting.

My heart was beating fast, very violently.

It was a little cold on her forehead, she raised her soft hand and wiped it indiscriminately.

"Don't you blame me, sister?" Hua Yu's voice sounded above her head.

Yingying recalled his previous performance, and felt that he might have been blamed many times in the past, which made him feel very insecure and did not have a correct understanding of normal interpersonal communication.

He raised his eyes and said, "It's a good intention for you to grab me and run away. It's also for me to protect myself by giving me the ecstasy bomb. You are kind, and I don't blame you."

When the words fell, she changed her words: "But if you don't know where to run to escape, don't run to a remote place, it's very dangerous, remember?"

He said again: "If you refine something in the future, do the test first, and don't let this kind of thing happen again."

I thought that what I threw was a ecstasy bomb, but it turned out to be a bomb... so scary!

There was a strange look in Hua Yu's eyes, but she didn't go away quickly, she nodded and said, "I see, sister."

Yingying waited for her heartbeat to calm down a bit, then stood up: "Let's rent a spirit beast."

"Okay." Hua Yu nodded.

Yingying found that he was much better than when she first met, she was willing to call her sister, and slowly began to speak. Although there was no expression on his face, and his eyes were so dark that he couldn't see through, he was still a lot better.

"Sister," Hua Yu suddenly stopped, holding his pocket, frowning slightly, "The jerky you gave me is gone."

Yingying was stunned: "Huh?"

"Maybe it fell into the alley just now." Hua Yu said, staring at her with beautiful eyes, and her tone was very serious: "I can't lose what my sister gave me."

Saying that, he turned and ran back.

Yingying hurriedly said: "Don't ask for it! I'll get it for you again!" It's not a valuable thing. If you lose it, you lose it. What do you do and go back?

Hua Yu insisted: "No, that was the first time my sister gave me." She raised her feet and ran, "Sister is waiting for me here, I will be back soon!"

Yingying chased after a few steps, then stopped.

Her legs were still a little soft, and she didn't really want to face the **** scene in the alley.

Those three cultivators are dying, and Huayu won't be in any danger, so don't worry.

She was waiting for Huayu not far from the alley.

After running into the alley, Hua Yu's figure slowed down.

Slowly approached one of the monks.

"Little bastard, how dare you come back!" The cultivator cursed bitterly when he saw him coming back.

Hua Yu squatted down in front of him.

Two pieces of jerky were taken out of the pocket, thrown into the mouth, and chewed slowly.

The action of his chewing was tantamount to humiliation for the monk whose head was half rotten and whose tongue was not very clever.

Staring at him resentfully, he said, "Little beast! Little bastard! You must not die!"

When he scolded "little bastard" and "little bastard", Hua Yu's face was expressionless. When he said "you", he frowned slightly.

He stood up and looked down at the monk.

"What are you going to do?" The monk's eyes narrowed.

Hua Yu lowered her head and grabbed the belt with both hands: "I'll wash your mouth."

The monk thought of something, his face changed greatly, and he scolded: "Little beast! How dare you?!"

Hua Yu raised her eyes slightly, stared at him for a moment, and chuckled: "What's wrong with me?"

He took out a cyan pill hidden in his belt, pinched it between his fingers, and flicked it into the monk's mutilated mouth.

Seeing him take out the pills, the monk's eyes flashed with amazement. Immediately afterwards, the pill did not enter the mouth.

After a pause, his face changed greatly, twisting his stump and rolling wildly on the ground! His mouth was wide open, but he couldn't make any sound, and blood gurgled out of his mouth!

Hua Yu looked at him blankly: "What do you think I'm going to do? You deserve it?"

He stepped over him and walked to the other two monks.

The other two monks looked terrified at the moment. Although they were about to die, they didn't want to suffer this kind of torture before they died.

Looking at him warily and resentfully: "What are you going to do? Stay away from us!"

Hua Yuli ignored them and squatted down to unpack their storage bags.

"Crash-"

Pour out a pile of spirit stones, medicinal pills, magic weapons, secret books, etc.

With a glance, he landed on one of the "Fighting Beasts", brought it over, and quickly flipped through it.

In the blink of an eye, he flipped through the manual and threw it back to the ground.

He poked through the pile of mottled spiritual stones, picked up the only crystal clear spiritual stone among them, and stuffed it into his arms.

The rest were put back and tied back to the monk's waist.

Turn away.

The cultivator behind him was stunned, but he didn't expect that he wasn't here to pick up cheap ones.

"Hey, boy, wait!" one of the monks shouted, as if to say something to him.

If Hua Yu had never heard of it, she quickly ran out of the alley.

Yingying was waiting for him not far away.

Seeing him coming back, he said, "Why have you been gone for so long? Let me tell you, it's just a few pieces of jerky, nothing. If you lose it, you will lose it. It's not worth going back and looking for it. Don't do this in the future."

Flower Rain nodded.

"Then let's go." Yingying said again.

Hua Yu didn't move, her eyes were drooping, she didn't dare to look at her, and her movements were still a little shy.

Yingying felt strange and asked, "What's the matter with you?"

Hua Yu quickly shook her head.

Yingying frowned and said, "We are a family now, and there is nothing to say between the family. If you have any trouble, you can tell me. If I have anything, I will tell you."

Hua Yu hesitated, raised her head, and reached out to her.

In the palm of his hand, there was a crystal clear spiritual stone. This is the fineness of high-grade spirit stones.

Yingying raised her head in surprise: "Where did you come from?"

A high-grade spirit stone can be exchanged for 100 middle-grade spirit stones, or 10,000 low-grade spirit stones.

Yingying sold two high-quality foundation building pills, and only exchanged one high-grade spirit stone and 50 middle-grade spirit stones.

where is he from?

However, although she asked, she knew the answer in her heart.

"I..." Hua Yu lowered her eyes and said hesitantly, "From, from their storage bag."

Yingying's mood suddenly became a little complicated.

"You didn't lose the jerky, did you?" she asked.

Hua Yu hesitated and nodded.

Yingying sighed involuntarily.

She has seen many immortals, and many characters, including the protagonist, in such a situation, if they have the ability, they will rob each other. When I woke up, it was cool.

But being there, Yingying didn't do that. Although she is poor now, haha, but she has not reached the point where the mountains and rivers are exhausted. She would rather concoct alchemy for others, or collect medicinal herbs and concoct alchemy herself to sell them in exchange for spirit stones.

The three monks were despicable, and she didn't know where the spirit stones came from, she didn't even think about it.

"I'm greedy, right?" Hua Yu asked in a low voice, not daring to lift her head.

Yingying burst out laughing: "It's okay."

Those who are really greedy will take the storage bags of the three monks. He only took one spiritual stone, and he was also very cowardly, far from being greedy.

Hua Yu raised her head and looked at her with her beautiful eyes without blinking: "Sister is not happy that I did this?" Then she raised her hand, "Then I don't want it anymore."

The action of throwing the spirit stone is very straightforward.

Yingying stopped him: "take it."

He chooses to take it, which shows that he actually wants it.

Although Yingying would not do such a thing herself, she would not stop others.

Besides, those three cultivators were not good people at all, and there was nothing to worry about taking them.

"Keep it yourself." Yingying said.

Hua Yu held the spirit stone in both hands and handed it to her: "Sister keep it."

Yingying laughed: "You keep it yourself."

Hua Yu's eyes drooped, and suddenly she threw the Lingshi to the side of the road: "Sister doesn't like it, and I don't want it either."

Yingying: "..."

What kind of days did this child have before? So careful to please people.

Bent over to pick it up, and said, "It's not that I don't like it."

Passing the Lingshi over: "Although we are a family, the brothers and sisters have to settle accounts clearly, and you will receive your own money."

Hua Yu shook her head, but did not accept it.

Seeing that he insisted on doing this, Yingying had no choice but to say, "Then I keep it?"

Hua Yu nodded slightly: "Yes."

Yingying was a little amused and a little pity, and put the spirit stone into her storage bag.

The two rushed to the spirit beast line.

The author has something to say: Hua Yu (dumbly): I am a fool, really.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 197: Little black belly 4
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 197: Little black belly 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The two rented a flying lion, and it took half a month to get home.

Jumping off the flying lion's back, Yingying ran to the cabin: "Foster father! I'm back!"

The adoptive father's name is Fan Zhuo, and he is a beautiful man with a lazy personality.

She doesn't pay much attention to her clothes, but she shaves every day, revealing a delicate and lazy handsome face.

He looked about twenty-seven or eighteen years old. He had suffered for half a year because of the serious injury, and now he looked thinner. The deep eye sockets sunken slightly, looking a little haggard.

When I saw Yingying, I hadn't seen it for a long time, and I missed it a little, so I actually sat up from the bed: "Yingbaoer, are you back?"

Yingying was only worried about his injury, and for a moment forgot that he usually called the original owner that way, her face became hot, and the original momentum was abruptly stopped.

On the other hand, Fan Zhuo smiled slightly when he saw her shy look, obviously used to tease her.

"Is Ying Bao'er's trip going well?" Fan Zhuo asked.

Yingying hurriedly said: "Well, it went well." She took out the Jade Lingcao obtained this time from the storage bag, "Foster father, your injury is cured!"

Fan Zhu just asked casually, and didn't really think she could get the ranking. Even in his opinion, she may not be able to reach Danzong smoothly. After all, before that, she had never been out of the house, and her cultivation was only in the Qi refining period.

Seeing Yulingcao, surprise flashed in his eyes, and he nodded slowly: "Yingbaoer is awesome. How many names have you won?"

Yingying said, "Second place! Danzong still wants me to join the teacher's door!" She took out the communication stone and showed it to Fan, "The manager said, as long as the adoptive father agrees, I can enter Danzong!"

Fu Xiu is very expensive. Talisman paper, spirit pens, drawing materials, etc. are all very expensive things. The family is poor because of this.

Although Yingying can refine more and more medicinal herbs in the future, the rank will be higher and higher, and the family will be rich. However, many of the materials are difficult to obtain for them, and the main sect is often provided to the disciples through points, merits, experience, etc., so joining the large sect is a very beneficial thing for cultivation.

Fan Zhe smiled lightly and said, "You first make the medicinal pills and revive the old bones of the foster father."

When Yingying first saw him, seeing that he was in good spirits, she couldn't help but say a few more words. He reacted at this moment and said hurriedly: "Okay, I'll go right now." After that, he added, "The foster father is not old."

Put away the herbs and go to the alchemy room. Turning around and seeing Hua Yu standing at the door, he remembered that he had picked up a younger brother.

"Hua Yu, come here." She beckoned to Hua Yu.

Hua Yu lowered her eyebrows and walked over cautiously.

Yingying took his hand and said to Fan Zhuo: "Foster father, this is the younger brother I met on the way. He is very nice and he saved me once." She followed a few cultivators and wanted to rob her. came out, "If it wasn't for him, I might not be able to come back."

Fan Zhuo's eyes sank.

"Father, Hua Yu is homeless. It's so pitiful. Did you pick him up too?" she begged. , Now that he is old and can do things, he will pick it up, right?"

Fan Zhu looked towards Hua Yu.

Just looking at it, he narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Come here." He said lightly.

Hua Yu walked slowly and approached the bed.

Yingying later bought him clothes and shoes, and cleaned him up so that he didn't look like a poor little man who was not wanted.

At this time, he was wearing a clean and tidy blue robe, his hair was cleanly washed and tied with a blue cloth. In addition, he has eaten, drank, and slept these days, and he has gained some weight, and he appears to be a beautiful young man.

Yingying looked at him and felt that she had taken a big advantage, so she picked up a super handsome brother and came back.

She looked at Fan Zhuo with bright eyes, hoping that he would leave Huayu behind.

Fan Zhi stretched out his hand, put it on Hua Yu's shoulder, squeezed it, dropped it down again, and squeezed it down along his arm.

He raised his brows: "So young?"

Yingying hurriedly asked, "Foster father, how old is he?"

Hua Yu has some strange insistence, such as never saying his age or his origin, asking him where his family is, and whether he has any relatives he can rely on, he never said.

Yingying never knew how old he was.

"You said it yourself?" Fan said looking at Hua Yu.

Hua Yu pursed her lips, retracted her arm, lowered her eyes and said, "Eleven years old."

"Ah!" Yingying exclaimed, "Are you so young?"

She saw that he was a bit taller than herself and thought he was about thirteen or fourteen. I didn't expect it to be so small!

Can't help but feel a little ashamed: "I shouldn't bully you on the road."

On the way, he was very attentive. He was fetching water and collecting firewood. He even wiped the stone she was going to sit on. She stopped her at first, but when she saw him insist, she quickly enjoyed it, feeling that it was great to have a handsome and considerate brother, and she was very happy.

"I knew you were so young, I wouldn't bully you." She said with shame.

How happy I was at the beginning, how ashamed I am now.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He was so good along the way, was he afraid of being abandoned?

"Father, please accept him!" she begged Fan.

Fan Zhe smiled lightly: "Okay."

"Thank you foster father!" Yingying was very happy to see that he deserved it simply, "My foster father is the kindest person in the world!"

Fan Zhe smiled softly: "I'm still the one who loves Ying Bao'er the most in the world."

When Yingying heard him call "Yingbaoer", her face became hot: "Foster father, I'm not too young, don't call me Yingbaoer."

Fan Zhuo teased her: "How old are you, you are Ying Bao'er of your adoptive father."

Yingying was embarrassed and said with a blushing face, "I'm going to alchemy!"

Before leaving, he patted Hua Yu's arm: "You take care of your foster father."

"Yeah." Hua Yu nodded lightly.

Yingying's alchemy room was a little far away, for fear that the fryer would set the whole house on fire, and was built by Fan Zhu fifty meters away.

After she ran away, the house fell silent.

Fan Zha slowly lay back down.

Hua Yu stood aside, her brows lowered, her eyes lowered, and she didn't mean to give a hand at all. It didn't look like she was attentive and thoughtful when she followed Yingying's side.

Fan Zhuo didn't take it seriously. After lying down lazily, he asked him, "You have no spiritual roots in your body, you are a mortal person."

Hua Yu pursed her lips, and her eyes under her eyelashes revealed a bit of anger.

"You want to cultivate." Fan Zhuo said again.

Hua Yu raised her head abruptly: "Do you have a solution?"

"Have you never read books?" Fan Zha said lazily, "Physical training, have you heard of it?"

Hua Yu's eyes showed a bit of confusion: "Isn't it long lost?"

In ancient times, there were as many as ten thousand ways of cultivation, and physical cultivation was one of them. Later, I don't know what happened, all the physical cultivation in the world disappeared, and the technique of physical cultivation was cut off.

Flower rain has no spiritual roots. If you want to embark on the path of immortality, you must either plant spiritual roots in your body or follow the method of physical cultivation.

There is no one in a hundred thousand spiritual roots; physical cultivation has long been lost.

"I have a way." Fan Zhuo said, seeing the eagerness in Hua Yu's eyes, he said lazily: "But why should I teach you? A liar?"

Speaking of this, the lazy expression disappeared from his face, becoming expressionless, and even a little cold: "Yingbaoer is the person I care about the most. How dare you lie to her."

When the words fell, the sleeve robe was swept away, and a few talisman papers were waved from his fingers and flew towards Hua Yu.

The flower rain was unavoidable, and was sealed by the talisman paper. He wanted to hide, but he couldn't. A few talismans were pasted on his body and quickly disappeared into his body.

"Hmm!" He turned pale, groaned, and knelt on one knee on the ground.

With one hand on the ground, he didn't let himself fall down, and cold sweat rolled down his forehead.

Fan Zha gave him a cold look, then withdrew his gaze and closed his eyes.

"Go ahead."

An hour later, Yingying came out with alchemy.

Holding the freshly baked elixir, she happily ran in: "Foster father! It's finished!"

As soon as I entered the door, I saw Hua Yu kneeling on the ground, her head almost on the ground, she couldn't help but stay: "What's wrong?"

He walked over and helped Huayu, but he didn't help him up. He looked at Fan Zhuo in confusion: "Is the foster father punishing him?"

In Yingying's impression, Huayu speaks less, is diligent, works hard and bears no complaints along the way, and is very well behaved.

Moreover, how could he offend Fan Zao with his cautious temperament?

Fan Zha opened his eyes lazily: "Is this the kind of person your adoptive father is in your heart? Bullying children?"

Hua Yu, who was kneeling on the ground, wanted to evoke a mocking arc, but all her strength was used to resist the talisman in her body.

"He wanted to show me the ecstasy bomb, but it fell to the ground. He was looking for the ecstasy bomb." Fan Zha waved lazily at Hua Yu, "If you can't find it, forget it."

Hua Yu felt light on her body and took a deep breath involuntarily.

Yingying thought he didn't behave well in front of Fan Zhu, and she was so nervous that she couldn't help feeling distressed: "I told you, we will be a family from now on, you are in front of your foster father, just like in front of me, you don't need to. restrained."

Thinking again, Hua Yu was restrained in front of her at the beginning, and it took a while to get better, so she didn't force it: "After a long time, you will know that the foster father is fine."

Fan Zha smiled and lay lazily on the bed: "Where's the medicine pill?"

Yingying hurriedly handed it over: "Foster father, eat quickly."

Fan didn't answer, but opened his mouth and asked her to feed.

Yingying knew he was lazy, but she didn't expect him to be so lazy.

After taking the medicine pill, the effect of the medicine might be onset quickly, Fan Zha's expression stunned, and he sat up by himself without being helped.

Sit down with your legs crossed, your heart turned upside down, and your eyes closed.

Yingying didn't dare to disturb him, so she grabbed Hua Yu and retreated.

When she came to the yard, she released Huayu's hand and said in surprise, "Why are your palms so wet?"

Wet and cold.

"Are you uncomfortable?" she asked.

When she came outside, she discovered that Hua Yu's forehead was stained with water, and even the clothes on her body were sweaty.

She was taken aback: "What's wrong with you? Why didn't you tell me?"

She had a small round face, her skin was white and rosy, her eyes were bright and black, and her concern was so sincere.

Hua Yu took a few glances and lowered her head.

The author has something to say: Hua Yu: The baby is so wronged, the baby dare not say it.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels
After transmigrating into the cultivation world, the school topper was reborn
4.7 (38 votes) - 510.4K views
Scheme of the Official Descendant
4.8 (17 votes) - 672.3K views
Wearing Books To Raise Buns with the Enemy
4.8 (38 votes) - 134.4K views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 198: Little black belly 5
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 198: Little black belly 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"No discomfort." Hua Yu said softly, "Just seeing my foster father makes me a little nervous."

Yingying felt sorry for him: "You really...don't be so careful. The adoptive father is a good person. Like me, we will treat you well. You don't have to be so nervous."

Hua Yu sneered in her heart, Fan Zhuo is a good person? The face did not show, and he nodded obediently: "I remember."

After Fan Zha took the medicine pill, he stayed out of the house.

Yingying placed Hua Yu, and then cleaned up the house with Hua Yu.

Don't let him get tired this time. After all, he was only eleven years old.

But Hua Yu refused.

"Sister, let me come." He always took the work from her hands and said in a soft and clean voice.

Climbing up and down, moving things, all the dirty work.

Yingying is very contradictory. Seeing that he was well-behaved, she couldn't bear to be burdened by him. But when he looked at her with those narrow and charming eyes, she couldn't say anything to refuse. Time and time again, let him succeed.

In the end, the two cleaned up the house together. Mend the house, level the weeds in the yard, and fill in the potholes.

After finishing the repair work, Yingying took Huayu to fetch water and hunt.

She didn't know what happened to Fan Zhu during the half year she left. She didn't have anything to eat or drink at home. She brought flowers and rain and went out of the yard.

They live at the foot of Zhuoshan Mountain.

This is a ferocious mountain with ferocious spirit beasts inhabited in the depths, and it is said that there are spirit beasts in the calamity period. In addition, there are all kinds of exotic herbs. Many disciples and loose cultivators of major sects go to the mountain to hunt for treasures all year round, but many go in and few come out, which shows the danger of this mountain.

Fan Zhuo's own cultivation was not high, and Yingying only set foot on the path of cultivation only in the foundation-building stage, and was only a little cultivator in the Qi-refining stage. Therefore, they never go deep, but at the foot of the mountain, they pick some ordinary spirit grass and fight some ordinary spirit beasts.

Sometimes I entertain some loose cultivators who come to spend the night and earn some spiritual stones or something.

"It's safe within a radius of 500 meters." Yingying took Huayu out and pointed to the safe area to show him, "The foster father made a talisman and buried it here. When the spirit beasts with the above cultivation level appear, the talisman will protect us."

He added, "If we don't go far, we will turn around nearby, and it will be dangerous to go deeper."

Hua Yu nodded: "I remember."

Yingying is now very familiar with alchemy. She made some medicinal herbs from several kinds of grasses that small animals often eat, kneaded them into powder, and sprinkled them around. When they are attracted by the smell, when they appear probingly, run out and catch them.

The little girl with a round face and fat hands, holding the rabbit's long ears, smiles with crooked eyes. Seeing Hua Yu, strange eyes flashed across her eyes. He has seen a little rabbit in his arms as a pet, but he has never seen a rabbit in his hand ready to eat.

He lowered his eyes and said nothing, helping to catch the rabbit together.

Relying on the attraction of these medicinal powders, the two caught many chickens and rabbits.

"I won't kill." Yingying only remembered after returning home.

In the past, all the dirty work was done by Fan. Although he is lazy, he loves the righteous daughter very much. When dealing with small animals, they will drive her out and tell her to go farther. Therefore, what the original owner saw was only lively small animals and fragrant food.

As for Yingying, she was petted by her parents before, and she never killed chickens or rabbits.

Hua Yu said: "I will."

"Great!" Yingying said immediately, rolling up her sleeves to cheer him on: "Little Rain is awesome!"

Hua Yu rolled up her sleeves, lifted her hem, tucked it around her waist, and bent over to catch the small animals.

"Do you want to see it?" He grabbed a rabbit in his hand and was about to start when he looked up at her and asked.

Yingying paused and said, "Then I'll go fetch water." She always felt that after seeing the miserable condition of the small animals, it would not be delicious.

Ah, she is such a hypocritical beautiful girl.

Hua Yu was slightly relieved to see her running away with the bucket. He didn't want her to see his cruel and cold side.

When her back was gone, she picked up the knife, killed the rabbit with a blank face, bled, peeled, and cut into pieces.

Three days later, Fan Zhu left the border.

He looked refreshed. After pushing the door and walking out, he saw Yingying in the yard and smiled: "Yingbaoer's medicine pill is so good, I broke through."

He was originally in the middle stage of foundation building, but now he has broken through to the late stage of foundation building.

"Congratulations to foster father!" Yingying said in surprise.

Fan Zhu's talent is very ordinary, not ordinary, but extremely ordinary. In my impression, he has always been in the middle of the Foundation Establishment stage, and has never advanced, and occasionally regresses.

It is really good news to be able to break through now.

"I'll take a look at your cultivation." Fan Zhuo waved to her.

Yingying ran in front of him.

He looked at her a few times and said, "The Qi refining stage is five layers. However, he was able to refine the Foundation Establishment Pill and Yiyuan Pill. Ying Baoer's talent in pill refining is really high."

Yingying was very happy: "Foster father, shall we go to Danzong?"

It happened that Huayu had cooked the meal and was bringing it to the house. Fan Zhuo waved to her, and the two went into the house one after the other.

Sitting down at the table, Fan Zhuo noticed that there was a new stool in the house, so he asked Yingying, "What did you do? It's so beautiful."

Yingying said with shame: "It's not me, it's Xiaoyu. He is too diligent to let me do it, for fear of piercing my hand."

Fan Zha nodded, looked at Hua Yu and said, "Xiao Yu has worked hard."

Hua Yu's hand holding the chopsticks froze, and she lowered her eyes: "It's not hard, it should be."

Yingying looked at her handsome adoptive father and her beautiful younger brother. She felt very happy that the family was harmonious and beautiful.

In the past few days, Hua Yu killed rabbits and did all the dirty work and said: "I am really blessed by God, and I picked up such a good brother!"

Fan Zha smiled lightly, picked up the chopsticks, and asked her, "Ying Baoer really wants to go to Danzong?"

"It's okay," Yingying said, "Dan Zong is a big sect, a serious sect. I went this time and found that the disciples of the big sect are much cheaper than the loose cultivators, and the materials are abundant and easy to obtain. I will save more by then. Merit and points, you can also exchange some materials for the talisman for the foster father."

Fan Zhu raised his brows slightly: "Ying Baoer likes to practice?"

She was not so active before.

Yingying thought for a while, and said, "Foster father, I almost won't win." She talked about the fact that others played tricks on her fire, which almost caused her to fry the furnace, and then said: "If you don't have the ability, it's very difficult. I'll survive. I'll be blown up, and my adopted father will also suffer because there is no Yulingcao..."

"Father, I want to practice." She put down her chopsticks and looked at him seriously. "I like to practice, and I should practice."

The smile on Fan's face disappeared.

There was a storm in his eyes, and the aura around his body was angered and suppressed, making people dare not let the air out.

No wonder. No wonder she came back this time, and her temperament has changed for the better. Although it is still simple, it is no longer a blank sheet of paper.

It turned out to have suffered a lot and grew up.

"Yingbaoer has worked hard." After a while, he reached out his hand and touched Yingying's heart, "My Yingbaoer has grown up."

He sighed slightly, and then laughed again: "If I had known that I would have been injured earlier, Ying Bao'er would have grown up earlier."

Yingying said angrily, "Foster father!"

Fan Zha smiled and looked at Hua Yu again: "Does Xiaoyu want to go to Danzong?"

Hua Yu kept her head down to eat. Hearing this, he raised his head. His eyes met Fan Zhi, and after a pause, he shook his head: "I don't want to."

Fan Zhuo looked at Yingying: "Although Xiaoyu only came to our house, he is already part of our family. He doesn't want to go, we have to take care of his thoughts."

Yingying suddenly remembered that Hua Yu had been bullied by others in Danzong.

"Well then," she said, "then don't go."

Although the sect has many advantages, it also has disadvantages. For example, if there are too many people, there will be intrigue.

Although it is more difficult for them to do loose cultivation, there is also the joy of loose cultivation.

Fan Zhe gently rubbed her heart: "Ying Baoer is really a good senior sister."

Yingying was stunned for a moment: "How did I become a senior sister?"

Fan Zhe said: "Eat first."

After eating, Fan Zhuo announced one thing: "I am Fu Xiu, Ying Bao'er is Dan Xiu, Xiaoyu, I helped him think about it, he can do physical training. So, I plan to build a sect called Bai Xiu. door."

Yingying opened her eyes wide: "Ah!"

One hundred repair door!

Such a fresh and refined martial art!

"Then we accept disciples with different cultivation methods?" she asked.

Fan Zhu nodded: "Not bad. Besides, only one person is accepted."

"For example, if I am a dan cultivator, the foster father will no longer accept the alchemy cultivator? Xiaoyu is a body cultivator, so the foster father will not accept the body cultivator again?"

Fan Zha smiled and said, "I will still accept it. If their qualifications are better, I will expel the two of you out of the house."

Yingying was shocked: "Foster father, are you joking?"

Fan Zha smiled and didn't answer, but said, "Ying Bao'er is the senior sister of Baixiu Sect, and she will show the style of the senior sister in the future."

Yingying straightened her chest and said solemnly, "Yes, Master!"

She had a small round face and looked very cute and lovable. At this time, she pretended to be serious and made Fan Zhe laugh: "Well, it's good."

The next day, Fan Zhu chose a piece of bluestone and pointed to the book with three big characters: Baixiumen.

With a flick of his sleeve, the bluestone suddenly flew up and landed five hundred meters away, outside the talisman formation.

Next, Fan Zhuo made a list and asked Yingying and Huayu to collect herbs for Huayu to train her body.

He himself does nothing.

After the flowers rained at home, he didn't even cook, he practiced talismans every day, read books, and became an exquisite and beautiful man.

Occasionally make a request: "Children, pour a bowl of water for your foster father."

"Children, close the window for foster father."

"Children, who went into the city to make a jar of wine for the foster father?"

Yingying is the eldest in the family and runs in every time. However, although Hua Yu is young, her legs are longer than her, and she is smarter than her, and runs in front of her every time.

"Sister, let me come."

"Sister, let me go."

"Sister, I'll go to the city with you."

Fan Zhuo praised from time to time: "Xiaoyu is really a good boy who is distressing."

When eating, he also served Hua Yu with vegetables, and told Yingying: "Ying Baoer should treat Xiaoyu well in the future."

So Yingying wondered if Hua Yu was vying for favor with her?

But she thought that Hua Yu had suffered a lot, and no one was good to her, so just fight for the favor, and she should be nice to him.

On this day, the two went into the mountains again to collect herbs.

The author has something to say: Yingying (Su Rong): I'm a big sister! Majestic! It's hard to get close! (turns his head to look behind him) What's the matter, Xiaoyu? If you eat too much, you are afraid of being scolded by your foster father? Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, the foster father is very good...

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Full-level Boss Dressed As a Peasant Girl (21.2k views today)
The Eldest Sister Has Space (15.3k views today)
Returning to ’90s, She Became Famous in Major Surgical Fields (13.5k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 23K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
512K 55.1K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
4.5K 320 59
Omg I'm going to die! "I can't! Jesus! I'm not going down there" "Oh come on Rue, it's not even that way down". I turned to look at those hazel eyes...
64.5K 1.1K 71
小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she had transmigrated into the apocalypse, a...