I Deliver Candy To Men [QT: I...

By coffeenrie

Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags... More

Two bleak male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 end
Male support in a wheelchair (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 end
Innocent Demon King Male Match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 end
The handsome fat male match (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 end
Male haters of women's clothing (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 end
The male match of the black edge (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 end
The villain who doesn't love the heroine (1)
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 end
Back to campus 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-18 end
Little black belly 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-27 end
The God of Sven Beasts 1-5
6-10
11-15
16-17 end

2

269 2 0
By coffeenrie

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 158: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 2
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 158: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying did not expect that Lin Yu would suddenly come in.

After staring at each other for a moment, she suddenly covered her head, "Oops", and passed out on the ground.

Lin Yu: "..."

Looking away from her, he strode to the emperor's body, squatted down and called softly, "Your Majesty? Your Majesty?"

Seeing that the emperor did not respond, he picked him up by the waist and walked to the bed.

Song Yingying quietly opened her eyes and saw Lin Yu carrying the emperor onto the bed to check his injuries. Probably nothing major, Lin Yu got up quickly and walked towards her.

She closed her eyes hastily.

After a while, the footsteps stopped beside him. Song Yingying heard the rustling sound of fabric rubbing, she closed her eyes tightly and didn't move.

"A Song." The shoulder was gently pushed down, "Wake up."

The original heroine is called A Song.

Song Yingying pretended to have just woken up, covered her head, and said blankly, "What's wrong? What's wrong with me? Why did I pass out?"

Lin Yu's expression was a bit indescribable.

Immediately, he regained his composure and asked her, "Why did the emperor pass out? What happened just now?"

Song Yingying blinked and said innocently, "I don't know."

Lin Yu pursed her lips, her eyes were sharp and insightful: "A Song, don't lie to me. He is the emperor, when he wakes up..."

After a pause, he slowed down his voice: "If you say it now, I can cover it up for you."

He is a smart man. Song Yingying didn't do it beautifully, of course he guessed that she had offended Long Yan.

Song Yingying lowered her head and sorted out the folds on her skirt.

Lin Yu is the glue between the male protagonist and the female protagonist. When the male and female protagonists quarrel, he is often the one who mediates. It's not surprising that he said that now.

But he was the villain in the end, and Song Yingying, who knew his fate, had a hard time believing him.

After a while, she said, "He wants to bully me."

In a word, Lin Yu understood. He lowered his eyelids slightly to hide the dark light in his eyes: "So, you knocked him unconscious when you were excited?"

Song Yingying nodded.

Lin Yu thought for a moment, then raised his head and said, "Go and rest, I'm here." After a while, "I'll call you for something, don't be impulsive."

"Well, thank you." After Song Yingying finished speaking, she got up from the ground and ran out.

Lin Yu stood up and walked to the bed.

Looking at the unconscious emperor, he twisted a towel and wiped the ashes on his head and face for the emperor.

He rubs very carefully and moves gently.

After wiping it twice, he suddenly smiled when he saw the emperor's face restored to a clean face.

The smile faded for a moment, soon replaced by worry.

The emperor was not in a coma for too long. He opened his eyes and saw Lin Yu sitting beside the bed. A dull pain came from the back of his head, he frowned, and sat up: "Where's Ah Song?"

"She passed out and rested in the room." Lin Yu's eyes were filled with worry, "Your Majesty, what happened? Why did you pass out and Ah Song also passed out? Is there an assassin?"

The emperor was stunned: "A Song passed out?!"

how come? He thought in surprise, she clearly kicked him away, why did she pass out herself? Could it be scary?

Thinking like this, his anger dissipated two points and said: "See if she is awake. If she is awake, call her over."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Lin Yu got up and walked out.

After the door was closed, the emperor rubbed the back of the dull aching head and breathed in a "hissing".

It hurts! He lost consciousness when he heard the muffled sound of "dong". At that time, he thought that when he wakes up, he must punish her severely and let her know that he is the emperor, and she cannot disobey him, let alone resist him!

After waiting for a while, he heard footsteps outside the door, and a woman with an angry voice: "I'm not going! Don't drag me! I won't apologize to him! I'm right! He was the one who despised me first! The emperor can do as he pleases - uuuuuuuuu!"

She was covered.

The emperor thought angrily, did not know she was so bold before? She has always known honor and humility.

"Come in!" he said coldly.

Lin Yu's low voice came from outside the door: "Your Majesty, Lin Yu and Ah Song are asking to see you."

After he finished speaking, he opened the door.

The emperor's gaze swept across Lin Yu, and without paying much attention, he looked at Song Yingying.

His eyes were dark and angry.

After Song Yingying entered the door, she snorted and raised her head, without saying a word of forgiveness.

The emperor was stunned, surprised, and then felt new again.

His fingers tapped the bed board lightly, and he said lightly, "I heard Lin Yu say that you passed out. Are you alright?"

He had planned to frighten her first, and then make her feel softer and ask her to follow him willingly. But she was so fierce that he couldn't scare her, so he planned to change his method, be gentle, and retreat to advance.

"It's okay." Song Yingying said firmly, still ignoring him.

Lin Yu stood aside, like a transparent person, no one paid attention to him.

The emperor beckoned to Song Yingying: "Come here." Seeing that she didn't move, he smiled and said, "I asked you to come here. What? I was knocked out by you and didn't say anything, why are you angry?"

Song Yingying said in her heart, it wasn't you who was almost beaten, of course you're not angry!

Walked over to him and glanced at him: "Are you okay?"

"It hurts a lot." The emperor smiled, leaning over and grabbing her hand, "A Song, you don't feel bad for me anymore, I'm in so much pain, you don't even have a smiley face."

Song Yingying got goosebumps and took a step back: "You'll be fine! I'm fine too! I won't disturb your rest!"

turned and ran.

When the emperor called her, she couldn't even shout. He was stunned for a while, and then looked at Lin Yu, who was also surprised.

"What's wrong with her?" The emperor asked in surprise, "Why does she seem to have changed?"

Ah Song in the past, although occasionally shy, has never been like this now, without giving him face.

Lin Yu shook his head: "My subordinates don't know. Maybe, are you scared?"

He almost forced her after all.

Thinking of this, the emperor reluctantly nodded and accepted the explanation.

After all, there's no other way - this is the ship, and there's no way she's going to be ripped off without anyone else.

That's the only explanation for being scared.

People didn't get it, and they bumped into a big bag. The emperor was a little unwilling. But there was no other way. He saw that she was a strong temperament, and he forced her again, it was hard to say that she would not think about it.

Thinking like this, he was in no mood, and waved to Lin Yu: "You should also step back."

Song Yingying stayed on the boat.

She didn't want to face the emperor, so she huddled in the room, thinking about the strategy.

If you want to conquer a male partner, it is best to follow the original book, marry him and become his wife. This is closer to him, and the identity is also well-matched, which is the most suitable for Raiders.

Since the emperor was kicked away by her, his face was probably damaged, and he was injured for a few days.

But only for a few days. Soon, he began to tease Song Yingying again.

Song Yingying can't completely offend him. He is the emperor after all, and she still needs him to promote the plot.

She drooped her face and looked frosty, but she didn't make the emperor suspicious, but became more enthusiastic towards her.

"A Song, come back to the palace with me, okay?" The emperor coaxed her, "I will make you a concubine and treat you well."

Song Yingying thought to herself, the original heroine refused to go back to the palace with him, because she felt uncomfortable in the palace, how could she agree? Not only did she feel uncomfortable in the palace, she also thought he was a public cucumber.

"I don't want to go to the palace," she said.

The emperor was not surprised, but was a little annoyed by the urge to act that day, which made her dislike him, and said: "A Song, I am sincere to you, you understand. Without you, I am not happy every day. Those women , I don't like it at all, I just want you."

Song Yingying's goose bumps dropped layer after layer, but she didn't want to offend him severely, so she said, "If you don't listen, I won't listen!"

Running away covering his ears.

The emperor has the usual problems of men.

He teased Song Yingying every day, and when he found an opportunity, he teased her.

Song Yingying avoided him.

In order to disguise their identities and not reveal the itinerary, they hired a boat. The boat was not big and there were not many people. There were only a boatman, a cook and a few cleaning servants. Song Yingying didn't have many places to hide, and sometimes she even had to hide in the kitchen.

Once, when Lin Yu found out, he asked in surprise, "You don't like the emperor?"

She used to like the emperor very much, and looked at the emperor's eyes full of affection. Now, it is full of conflict. The emperor couldn't see it, but Lin Yu saw it, and there was some interest in his heart.

"I didn't know he was a beast before!" Song Yingying said fiercely, "Who would like this kind of person?"

Lin Yu's eyes flashed with a smile, but his tone was serious: "A Song, pay attention to your words and deeds."

Song Yingying pouted, "I see."

She leaned against the wooden board, nibbling at the head of the nest, her long eyelashes fluttering gently, like a butterfly flapping its wings. Lin Yu's eyes darkened, he walked over and asked, "You have a different temperament recently."

Song Yingying nibbled at the nest.

Here comes her worst worry.

She is a bit different from the original heroine. She didn't have the confidence to pretend to be like, so she simply didn't pretend, and pretended to be crazy and stupid every day.

Holding the half-eaten WoWo in his hand, he frightened him with his teeth and claws: "Because I'm not Ah Song! I'm pretending! A traitor sent to lurk around you, and when you're careless, I'll kill you!"

Lin Yu grabbed the wrist that Zhang Ya and claws came towards the door.

Eyes down, staring at her.

He didn't say a word, stared at her without blinking, his eyes were insightful, as if he had seen her from the inside out.

The atmosphere froze for a while.

Song Yingying began to feel uncomfortable, and felt that her childish behavior could not explain the big change in her personality, so she pulled back her hand forcefully: "Young Master Wang and Sun are really hard to serve! I'll go back to the south when I get you back to the capital safely!"

Lin Yu let go of his hand. Seeing her look of venting her anger with her eyes down and her mouth guzzling, she didn't ask her about the big change in her personality, she just said lightly, "Don't say such things again in the future."

turned away.

Song Yingying didn't know if she had escaped. I always feel that this hidden villain is elusive.

Angrily, she ate the wowotou.

Lin Yu is elusive, but the emperor is very elusive. Although he is ill, he is very conscientious and has been pushing the development of the plot.

On this day, he said to Song Yingying: "A Song, I will marry you to Lin Yu, and you will be Mrs. Jing'an Hou in the future. But remember, you are not his wife, you are my wife. Do you understand?"

He held Song Yingying's hand and said sincerely: "You are my wife, my only wife. In this life, I only recognize you as my wife."

Song Yingying's scalp is numb!

What does he like about her? She is not the original heroine anymore, her personality has changed a lot, what else does he like about her?

Thinking to herself, she asked, "Your Majesty, what do you like about me?"

He looked at her affectionately and said, "I like Ah Song, Ah Song is different from other women."

"Other women? What?"

He frowned and said with a look of disgust: "They? Either they are in love with my power, or they are in love with my talent."

Song Yingying is speechless. She doesn't love your power or your people, so why should she love you?

However, she also understood that he liked the woman he didn't like or not. The original heroine loves freedom, and he insists on trapping her. She didn't like him, so he held her back.

Although Song Yingying was speechless, she still thanked him for fulfilling her mission.

"A Song, I miss you very much." The emperor saw her drooping brows and eyes, very docile, and began to move again.

Song Yingying pushed him away: "I don't want you!"

Turned and ran.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Uchiha’s God of Muscle (2 weeks ago)
Resurrection of Reiki: Start Awakening Super Talent (2 weeks ago)
My Yellow Hair App (2 weeks ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
370K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.7M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...