Monsta X reactions, texts, sc...

By ImaDebaser

This is about Monsta X... reacting to stuff. {REQUESTS CLOSED} Any GIFS used DO NOT belong to me! Happy read... More

Requests!? CLOSED
1. Taking a bath with them
2. ~ Comforting you after a nightmare
3. ~ They're going to be a Dad
4. ~ Someone flirting with you
5. ~ You have a boyfriend (Texts)
6. ~ You catch them cheating
7. ~ Teasing them in front of the guys
8. ~ Idol crush mentions them
9. ~ They want to cuddle
10. ~ Cuddling during a storm
11. ~ Minhyuk confessing his feelings
12. ~ (TW) You're hospitalised for not eating
13. ~ You moan their name while asleep
14. ~ You smoking
15. ~ You mistake Shownu cheating
16. ~ He gives you a back hug
17. ~ You and Shownu like each other
18. ~ Family beach day
19. ~ Another member staring at your butt
20. ~ You like Changkyun
21. ~ You're crying over exams
22. ~ From Zero (Shownu)
23. ~ Halloween Special
24. ~ They regret shouting at you
25. ~ Falling asleep on his lap
26. ~ Going home with him drunk
27. ~ You're bullied at school
28. ~ The boys as yandere's
29. ~ You have a different name
30. ~ You appear on WGM after rejection
31. ~ Jooheon sees you in a wedding a dress for the first time
32 ~ They watch porn because they miss you
Repoening RQ's??
34 ~ Throwing a surprise party with a pregnancy announcement
35 ~ Working an emergency service job

33 ~ You have a normal job compared to them

444 9 3
By ImaDebaser

Wow I don't know what to say, thank you so much for requesting again after reopening this!! I didn't think anyone would so this has made my heart so full! Thank you<3.

Monsta X reacting to finding out you have a normal job compared to theirs.

Shownu
You guys hadn't been dating very long, but you both absolutely loved spending time together when you could. You knew he had a stressful job so you liked to help him unwind in the evenings sometimes with a movie, snacks and blankets.

One of these nights you were running late, you cursed as you stared down at the long line of cars in front of you. You wanted nothing more than to just be with Shownu.

You quickly shot him a 'sorry work kept me late' text before bringing your concentration back to the road as you moved at a tortoise pace along.

After what felt like hours but was only 45 minutes you arrived home. You were about to run in and get ready but you found Shownu sat outside your place instead.

You smiled at him walking up to him. "What are you doing?" You asked. He mirrored your smile "I thought I'd bring movie night to you". You helped him up and you both held hands as you walked in to your place.

"So late from work, what is it you do?" He asked sheepishly. "Don't feel bad for not knowing, I'm sorry it hadn't come up" you apologised. "I'm nursery practitioner, I work at a nursery not far from here" you explained.

"That's amazing, you must have a job more tiring than mine". You laughed. "I don't think so, I couldn't do your job" you joked. He smiled and laughed with you. "I have tried yours, I liked nap time". You play pushed him. "Come on let's watch some movies".

Wonho
You and Wonho had been dating for a little while but with his busy schedule you didn't really talk about your work much. So when Wonho found out you were a nurse he had so many questions.

"Like a nurse nurse in a hospital?" He questioned. "Yeah where are you getting confused?" You giggled. "I'm not Jagi, I just can't believe I didn't know" he defended. You smiled poking him and teasing him.

"You have such an amazing job helping people, you must be so tired all the time". You cuddled into him. "Why do you think we're in bed so much, we both have exhausting jobs" you pointed out.

This caused him to laugh making your head fall all over the place as you were laying on his chest. "Well speaking of bed" he started. "Oh no what" you began preparing yourself for whatever he'd come out with.

"Well you already have a uniform right" he hinted. You laughed and lightly smacked his chest. "I can't believe you" you smirked. "I'm serious". "I know you are".

Minhyuk
Minhyuk knocked on your door and prepared himself for you to possibly turn him away, I mean he did just turn up unannounced. He couldn't lie he just really wanted to see your dogs.

However an older woman answered the door. "Oh my apologies I'm looking for Y/N L/N, perhaps I have the wrong address" Minhyuk began. "No love you're at the right address. Nice to meet you I'm Y/N's mother. I'm just looking after her dogs whilst she's working, she should be home soon actually".

Just like that Minhyuk was invited in and your Mum was telling him all about your work as a vet and how that's always keeping you late and you're so busy. Minhyuk had no idea. Asking about your job had never even crossed his mind.

Eventually you came home and thanked your Mother waving her off. Finally turning your attention to him. "To what do I owe the pleasure" was what you said as a roundabout way of questioning his presence.

"What I can't visit you?" He pouted. "You mean my dogs" you smirked. He let out a grin and embraced you. "I can't believe you're a vet and never told me". You shrugged "I'm sorry. My job is just so normal compared to yours".

"No. No it's not, you are amazing, working with animals is hard and time consuming" he reassured. "I don't know how you find time to do all you do and still text me and sometimes bring me lunch, I should be doing better. Where do you work?". You smiled as he rambled on about your work for a little while, you picked a good one.

Kihyun
"Oh wow you're a chef" Kihyun said wrinkling his forehead and opening his mouth nodding as he had you over his shoulder picking apart his cooking. "I am" you beamed.

"Well that's amazing" he smiled turning to face you. "You think so?" You questioned. He nodded. "I do. I love to cook but I could never do it as my job, you just be passionate about food".

You tinged pink a little bit. You certainly were passionate about your food. "I am, sorry I'm nitpicking your meal, I bring work into every kitchen" you sheepishly stated.

"Don't be sorry, I love your passion" he began. "I do feel like whatever I cook for you will be garbage compared to what you could do" he admitted.

"No I will love it because it was made by you with love. You can cook well I've heard great things" you reassured. He smiled at you continuing to nurse over the food in the pan.

"So tell me more about your job".

Hyungwon
It's not that he was neglecting to ask he was just so sleepy all the time, and he never questioned that you were too. Whenever he asked about your day you would just say it was good, never going into too much detail.

So it was just like normal you were both napping and bam alarms blaring. You woke with a stun turning it off and looking over to Hyungwon who looked disheveled and annoyed at the alarm.

"Sorry, I guess we slept through the night, it's 6am and I've got to get to work" you apologised standing up out of bed and collecting your things. "Work? Am I still dreaming?" he asked in his low tired voice.

You laughed. "No I have to head out to my big adult job now" you teased. "I didn't know you had one" he stated, barely staring at you as he was already nodding off again.

"Yeah I work at a law firm" you explained as you rushed around at the same time. "You're a lawyer?" He was now rubbing his eyes trying to process it all.

"Yeah, elder law. So many wills, but they're lovely to work with" you commented with a little smile as you thought about your clients. "Well that's great, I wish I had known sooner".

"I'm sorry I never wanted to talk work with you, just be with you" you apologised. He shook his head. "You don't have to be sorry. I'm glad I know now though, I want to help you through stress like you do with me". You leant down and kissed Hyungwon goodbye, smiling at his sweet words.

Jooheon
Was a shock to his system when he found out you were a security guard. His Y/N was a security. So badass. "Y/N I can't believe you've never told me this, you're so cool. Agh I bet you have so many stories" he began bombarding you with questions.

"Wow slow down honey, I will answer them all but one at a time please" you begged. He apologised with a smile "I'm just so excited Jagi, I mean I never imagined I'd be dating a security guard. I love it".

The way Jooheon spoke about you and your job with such pride made your heart swell. You couldn't believe he was so amazed by your job, because to you it was just everyday job.

"Well you know my job is wonderful but being a female guard in a prison can be dangerous" you stated. Oh no. You've turned his whole world upside down. Dangerous?

"You will be safe though won't you?" Was a daily question from Jooheon now. Alongside that though is all the bragging he does with his band members. "This is what my Jagi did today".

You loved it though because you were just as proud of his job as he was of yours.

I.M
Changkyun knew a lot of things about you. Like you scratch your neck when you're stressed, or scrunch your nose when you're tired. You wear your Dad's shirt when you're homesick, and you cook ramen when you're unwell.

He however did not know you were a midwife. When he had met you you were in university, and then he had to go on tour, but you both kept up and went long distance. So when he got back he assumed you were still in university.

So imagine his surprise when you tell him 'I've got work'. 'Oh where do you work'. 'I'm a midwife at a hospital'. He was dumbfounded. He couldn't process how he was dating someone so smart and compassionate.

"Wow you deliver babies for a living?" He sounded amazed. "That's part of it yeah, but there's so much more, caring for pregnant people and post-partum care, so much paperwork" you groaned.

"Well I think you'll have a million more interesting work stories than I will" he joked. You grinned. "Wanna know some?". He nodded, immediately regretting it when you started "so I had my hands so far up this ladies-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 58 19
Hello everyone this is my first time writing something. Hopefully you all will enjoy and also most of the stories which I will be uploading are inspi...
36K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
239K 6.6K 111
[ imagines/one shots of monsta x ] °genie of creating fantasies° Published: 13 May 2017 Completed: 18 June 2020
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .