Battle of The Gods

By schumivale

read note below :) Team Principal Vs Team Principal Mercedes vs Ferrari Toto Wolff vs Alessandra Ferrari Aft... More

Uno
Uno.1
Due
Due.1
Tre
Quattro
Quattro.1
Cinque
Sei
Sei.1
Sette
Sette.1
Otto
Nove
Nove.1
Dieci.1
Undici
Dodici
Dodici.1
Tredici
Quattordici
Quattordici.1
Quindici
Quindici.1
Sedici
Sedici.1
Sedici.2
Diciassette
Diciotto
Diciotto.1
Diciannove
Diciannove.1
Venti
Venti.1
Ventuno
Ventidue
Ventidue.1
Ventitré
Ventiquattro
Viva Las Vegas
Venticinque
Venticinque.1
Ventisei
Ventisette
Ventisette.1
Ventotto
Ventinove
Trenta
Trentuno
Trentadue
Winter Break Special
Trentatre
Trentaquattro
Trentacinque
Trentacinque.1
Trentasei
Trentasette
Trentotto
Trentotto.1
Trentanove
Quaranta
Quarantuno
Quarantadue
Quarantatre
Quarantatre.1
Quarantaquattro
Quarantacinque
Quarantasei
Quarantasette

Dieci

3.2K 90 37
By schumivale

The next week and a half consisted of practically living in the factory for Alessandra, as she was working with every department within the team to analyse what caused the tyre on Carlos's car to explode the way it did. At the end it resulted in the tyre pressure, and were quick to communicate with Pirelli to avoid the incident ever happening again.

The first set of upgrades were coming in Baku, and Alessandra looked over the data gathered from simulator sessions by Charles, Carlos and Mick, and the team principal was pleased with what she saw, hoping that the car produces the same results that were showing in the simulator. The drivers were also happy with the work done, excited to get back racing after a long break, with the Monegasque aiming to get his third consecutive pole on the street circuit.

Alessandra was also using work as a distraction from her thoughts regarding what happened in her apartment after the Motogp race. Her mind was going into overdrive as she arrived in Maranello the day after, only for it to shut down and rewire into work mode the second she entered the factory, and Alessandra used that to stop her from getting any thoughts on her rival team principal, even though she sometimes feel his lips still lingering on her cheek, and his hand on her waist.

A week before the race weekend, Alessandra was invited to visit the F1 exhibition in Madrid. She had seen pictures from Carlos when he visited it on opening day, and listened to what Pierre said about it, so she wanted to visit herself.

The Italian landed in the capital city of Spain, getting out of the jet supplied from one of the team's sponsors. She was expecting a car to pick her up on the airport runway, but her smile was wide when she spotted the familiar grey paint job on the Ferrari 812 Competizione, with the owner of the car leaning against it.

"Welcome back to Spain!" Carlos greeted loudly as she walked towards him, "had a good flight?"

"I did," Alessandra laughed as they pulled each other in a hug, "I didn't know you were picking me up!"

"It would be a sin if your fellow Spanish driver did not pick you up whilst being in his home land," he replied with a raised eyebrow before grabbing her luggage, opening the bonnet, "also I talked with the logistics department, and I let them know that you'll be spending the two nights in Madrid in my home!"

"Oh really?" She chuckled as she entered the passenger side, eyeing the smooth operator sticker over the carbon at the bottom of the door, along with his logo stitched on the carpet under her feet. "I don't want to be a bother, Carlos."

"Nonsense!" He exclaimed as he slid in the driver's seat, "you've let me stay at your house in Maranello many times, it's the least I could do."

"Thank you," she smiled as he started the car and drove out of the airport premises, "so, what's the agenda for the next three days?"

"Well, today, Isa and I will take you out to lunch and go round the city for a bit," he started, "and tonight, there's a Real match which I know you'd wanna watch so you can make fun of us if we lose." Alessandra laughed loudly at the last part, nodding her head in agreement with a smile on her face, which Carlos got a glimpse of when he glanced at her for a second. "A friend of mine is coming over for the match too, hope it's no problem for you."

"Carlos, it's your house, you can invite anyone you want," she giggled, "as long as you make your famous burgers!"

"Lucky for you, that's on the menu for tonight," he laughed, "and then tomorrow, I'll take you to the exhibition, maybe grab some food before or after. And if you're up for it, we can go out for some drinks in the evening. What time's your flight on sunday?"

"It's at five in the evening," she said, "so I would be down for some drinks the night before!" Alessandra glanced out the window, smiling at the beautiful weather Spain has graced her with. "The weather is amazing!"

"It really is," Carlos smiled, "if it stays like this whilst you're here, we can spend a few hours by the pool."

"That sounds amazing, maybe the Spanish sun can give me the tan I want," she chuckled, "although I did get a bit of a tan during the Monte Carlo Masters final, got a bit of a weird tan line from the dress."

"You had quite the day last week eh," Alessandra looked at the Spaniard, rolling her eyes when she watched him wiggle her eyebrows, "I need to know what went down that day, especially when Toto came over!"

"Nothing went down," she replied, trying to hide the slight nervousness that creeped on her with a laugh, "and I told you everything!"

"Sure," he sang out, "whatever you say, boss."

A bit over thirty minutes later, Carlos pulled up his car in the driveway in front of a beautiful house. She's been over a couple of times, but she'll never get over how beautiful it is. The two got out of the car when he killed the engine, grabbing her bag and followed him inside. A smile made its way on her face when they were greeted by Piñót, Carlos's adorable dog. She crouched down when he came to her feet, his tail wiggling frantically as she scratched the back of his ears.

"Carlos?" A familiar voice called out, then followed by appearing in the hallway, "Ale, hi!" Isa jogged down the corridor, wrapping her arms around the Italian, which was quickly reciprocated as Alessandra hugged her back with her free hand. "How was the flight?"

"Really good," Alessandra smiled, "thank you for having me!"

"It's our pleasure," she beamed, "now, let me show you to your room whilst Carlos takes Piñót outside for a quick walk." Alessandra nodded, giving Carlos a smile before following behind his girlfriend upstairs.

After Isa showed her the room, she left the Italian alone to unpack. Alessandra looked around the room, thinking about how gorgeous it looked, the soft shades of nude complementing the white walls and natural lighting that came from the large balcony doors which were covered by sheer white curtains. She opened her suitcase and unpacked her clothes, then took a quick shower and swapped her comfortable attire to a pair of wide leg jeans and a beige fitted crop top with an oversized cotton shirt over the look. When she felt that she looked presentable for the day, she went back downstairs, finding the Spanish couple in the kitchen.

The Spaniards took Alessandra for lunch in a more secluded area of the city, wanting to enjoy each other's company in private, catching up on how they were spending the break. After, they went in the heart of the city, giving Alessandra a tour of places Carlos was certain she's never been before, and he was correct, especially when he saw how fascinated she was with every place they took her.

Getting back to Carlos's house a few hours later, the host prepared the living room for the match, whilst the girls went upstairs to change. Alessandra settled on a pair of black knitted trousers and an oversized t-shirt from when Michael Schumacher won his fifth title. She got downstairs, finding Carlos, dressed in a Real kit, cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

"That smells amazing!" Commented Alessandra as she stood on the other side of the kitchen island, "need any help?"

"I'm good, thanks Ale," Carlos answered, giving her a smile, "help yourself to anything! There are beers in the fridge!" Alessandra nodded, thanking him as she strode to the fridge, opening and grabbed three bottles. She opened them with her teeth, which was a talent Carlos found out about at a party they both were at before he joined Ferrari, handing a bottle to the Spaniard whilst leaving the other bottle on the kitchen island for Isa.

Isa joined them a few minutes later, thanking Alessandra for opening her beer after telling her boyfriend that the meat he was cooking smelt amazing.

As Carlos was finishing up the burgers, the sound of the doorbell ringing filled the house. "Let me go get it," Isa said, giving Carlos a kiss on the cheek before leaving the kitchen.

"I think he's just got here," Carlos said as he placed a slice of cheese on each burger meat, "could you get a beer out for him?"

"Sure," Alessandra said, making another trip to the fridge for another bottle of Estralla Galicia, "you haven't told me who he is."

"You'll see," he replied, a smirk making its way on his lips, which got Alessandra confused, and worried.

"I swear to god of you've managed to drag Toto here," the Spaniard snorted a laugh at how worried his friend sounded, "I will throw you in the pool."

"Relax, Ale," he said between laughs, "it's not Toto. I'm not that cruel!"

"Good," she muttered, taking a long swig of her beer, "it's enough I bump into him in Monaco because the country is so goddamn small."

"Look who's here!" Isa announced as she walked back in the kitchen, the guest behind her. "Match starts in a few right?"

"Yeah," Alessandra looked at the figure who followed behind Isa, her eyes widened in surprise, reciprocating his. A smile made their way on both of their lips, "Alessandra! I didn't know you were going to be here!"

"And I didn't know you were the friend Carlos invited," the Italian chuckled as she stepped towards him, wrapping each other in a tight hug, "so good to see you again, Marc! How's the hand?"

"Getting better," he answered, lifting the hand that had a black supporter around it, "kind of glad I didn't race in America last week, didn't want to be involved in the carnage."

"True, but you would have produced an amazing race, I'm sure," she said, gently patting his shoulder, "will you race next week?"

"I hope so," the Spanish rider said, "would be gutting to miss my home race!"

"Alright guys!" Carlos exclaimed, walking with a large plate of burgers in his hand, "Let's head to the living room, game's about to start!" The couple walked out of the kitchen, with Isa carrying plates and sauces.

Alessandra then turned to the Spanish rider, "should we get some beers out?"

"As if that's even a question," he laughed as the two walking to the fridge, grabbing out a couple cartons of beer then joined the rest in the living room.

The four settled on the 5 seater beige couch, passing each other a plate whilst Carlos put a burger on each plate. Alessandra was sat between Carlos and Marc, all four beers in hand as the game was about to start.

When halftime started, Alessandra excused herself to head into the backyard when her phone started calling from work. She held her phone between her ear and shoulder as she put her hands in the pocket of her pants, taking out her cigarettes, placing one between her lips as she lit it. She took her phone in her hands again, pacing around the pool, which was lit beautifully, as she spoke with some few members of the team, telling her that they did some precautionary changes on a few parts on the car to avoid any issues with tyre degredation and over heating, which she was pleased to hear.

When the call ended, she glanced around the backyard, smiling at how beautifully set up it was and how stunning it looked with everything lit up in the evening. She took a picture, posting it on her stories of her private account, complementing Madrid and Carlos's taste.

She then sat down on one of the deckchairs, responding to as much emails as she could to have a bit of time away from work tomorrow. Her eyebrow quirked when she saw a notification pop up, rolling her eyes when she saw the username saying that he had replied to the story she just posted, but she opened it anyway.

illupo replied to your story

Going for an evening swim?

Nope, just spending halftime doing a bit of work with a nice view

Halftime?

We're watching a football match

What are you watching?

El classico

What's that?

It's real madrid vs barcelona
El classico is what they call that derby

I thought you supported juventus? or whatever they're called

I do
I kinda hate real madrid
But carlos loves them so i'm just having fun watching a football match

I don't really know much about football
God knows last time i kicked a ball

You don't say

Are you trying to sass me?

What if i am?

Alessandra felt her heart beat faster when she reread the last message she sent, not knowing what was going through in her head to taunt him like that. Yes she did taunt him, and she liked taunting him, but she did when it was something related to work, not anything out of that.

She was feeling even more nervous when she saw the seen written under her message, but has not replied yet. She lit another cigarette, trying to calm the way she was feeling, whilst scolding herself under her breath for feeling that way.

She looked down at her phone when it buzzed into her hands once more, eyes widening when she read the message me.

That pretty mouth will get you in trouble someday.

She just kept staring at her phone, her brain started malfunctioning. She didn't know how to respond to that, she didn't know if she should. Her brain went mush, her body went hot. She felt like lines have become blurry and wasn't sure if she crossed them or not.

"Ale?" Her head shot to the door of the backyard at the mention of her name, her foggy mind slowly clearing when she saw the Spanish rider leaning against the metal door frame, a bear in each hand, "Carlos told me to check on you, and make sure you're not working too hard!"

"Just took a call and answered a few emails," she chuckled, locking her phone and put it to her side, "I'm officially unavailable for work now!"

"Good," he replied, giving her a smile, which she returned, "Match starts in a few minutes, you mind if I join you out here?"

"Of course not," she answered, motioning towards the empty deckchair next to hers. She flicked the ashes off her cigarette on the ashtray Carlos had on the small table on the other side of the deckchair- which she knew he left for her - whilst Marc walked towards her. He sat across from her, a grin on his face as he handed her a beer, "thanks for this."

"No problem," he said, "how long are you staying in Spain?"

"Till Sunday," she said, taking a swig of the beer, "I'm invited to the F1 exhibition tomorrow, then got a whole week to make sure everything's ready for Baku."

"How is it," he started, "being team principal? Was it hard to adjust not working directly on the cars?"

"It was a bit, my hands still itch to just work on it with the guys," a small smile made its way on her lips as she spoke, "but being team principal has been honouring and also humbling. I deal with every department within the team, totally different from leading just one department, but I get to work closely with everyone, and still am able to give my input to the engineers. It is tiring though."

"Tiring as in a heavier workload?" He asked, "or the other aspects that come with the new role?"

"Well, the workload is heavier, and yeah it does get tiring at times," she shrugged, "but it's being in the public eye way more than before. Having to be diplomatic with my answers even if journalists are throwing sexism and misogynistic comments at my face, or claiming that I got to where I am now because of who my grandfather is. I didn't have all that when I was chief engineer, and it just came all in one blow."

"The media is ruthless, and it's the worst part of the job in some aspects," he sighed, running a hand through his hair before looking back up at her, "but knowing that those closest to you know that you got to where you are now in merit of your intelligence and capabilities, it's all you need."

"I know," she replied, "I've got a circle of friends who remind me that almost everyday."

"I'm glad," he said, leaning forward, putting his hand on hers, giving it a gentle squeeze, "are you planning on taking a break from the cars and come watch us riders race?"

"I hope so," she laughed, "I need to see which of your races don't clash with ours first. I haven't been to a race since Valentino retired and Fabio won the championship!"

"Then you have to come to one!" He exclaimed, making her laugh more, "You can come to any race you want, as my guest!"

"I will," she said, a giggle leaving her lips as excitement flipped in her stomach, "but you know that I'll most probably be jumping between garages to say hi to the guys I know. And if Vale finds out I'm attending the race he'll invite me to his team's garage for the race, and I can't say no to the man who thought me how to ride bikes!"

"That's fine," he said, "as long as you'll be cheering for me whichever garage you are in."

A shiver ran down Alessandra's spine at the sudden octave drop in his voice. She looked in his eyes, which were staring at her, a tension started hovering over them. Alessandra glanced at her phone, then back at Marc, who was still looking at her. "Uh, second half is about to start." She said, her voice slightly stuttering.

"Yeah," he said, standing up. He took her hand, pulling her up as well, the two grabbing their beers before shuffling back inside.

"Tell me you weren't working," Carlos groaned when Alessandra and Marc sat back down.

"Unfortunately she was," Marc laughed as he put the bottle against his lips, "does she always work this much?"

"Yes." Carlos and Isa answered at the same time, making Alessandra roll her eyes at them.

"Just focus on the game," she muttered, "cause Real are gonna lose."

"If you jinx Real into losing I will throw you in the pool," Alessandra turned to Marc as he spoke, raising a doubtful eyebrow at him, but he lowered his eyes at her, "I am dead serious."

"Sure," she said, stretching the word as she sipped her bear, turning her head back to the television, a smirk forming on her face as the Spanish let out a loud groan, "oops, you just conceded another one."

The match ended with Real losing, which Alessandra laughed loudly at when the referee blew the final whistle. She stood up from the couch, turning towards the Spaniards who were cursing in Spanish about what went wrong in the second half. She knew Spanish, so she could understand them, but she didn't join in the conversation, just looked at them and chuckled when they let out swear words.

Marc averted his gaze away from Carlos and onto Alessandra, who sent him a wink when their eyes met before she left the living room. He stood up, following behind her, and as she threw away the empty beer bottle, he stopped right behind her.

Alessandra froze when she felt a pair of hands on her waist, following with hot breath hitting her neck. "You know I keep my promises." A shiver ran down her spine once more at the low rough voice that came from the Spaniard, and before she could attempt to respond, she was spun around and thrown on his shoulder in a split second.

"MARC MARQUEZ!" She shouted as he walked through the living room with her on his shoulder as if he was carrying a piece of clothing. "PUT ME DOWN NOW!"

Carlos and Isa were watching everything unfold with pure amusement, following behind them when Marc walked through the backyard. The Ferrari driver had his phone pointed at them, recording the moment that was about to come.

"I swear to God if you throw me," Alessandra growled as Marc stood on the edge of the pool, "you will not be racing in your home race!"

"Eh," he shrugged, "there's always next year!" And with that, the Spanish rider threw the Italian off his shoulder, a loud squeal heard, followed by a splash.

Carlos was crouching on the floor, toppling with laughter, having to hand Isa his phone as he couldn't hold it still. Alessandra surfaced back up, letting out a loud gasp as she caught her breathe. She gave Marc a deadly look, one that would have put him six feet under if looks could kill.

Marc crouched down as she swam to the edge, stopping right in front of where he was. She looked at him, a glance of innocence over her face. Marc extended his hand for her to grab, wanting to pull her out of the pool. Alessandra took it, letting him pull her up for a moment. Marc then saw the look in her eyes change, her grip on his hand tightened, and before he could react, she tugged on his arm hard, and the Spaniard went flying in the pool.

"Touché," Marc muttered when he rose up to the surface, and was met with the Italian and her satisfied grin. "Touché, Ferrari."

ººº

Alessandra smiled when she woke up by the rays of the Spanish sun. She got out of bed and walked towards the glass door of her room's balcony, glancing at the beautiful land surrounding the house. She then grabbed her phone, skimming through emails before her stomach grumbled loudly, letting her know that she needs to get off her phone and head down to the kitchen.

So that's what she did, after grabbing a hair clip and pulled her hair up, striding downstairs and entered the kitchen as she hummed a tune. She decided to prepare breakfast for everyone, skimming through the fridge, taking out ingredients and she was quick to start cooking.

"Alessandra," The Italian turned her head when she heard her name being called as she cooked the eggs, giving a smile to Carlos who entered the kitchen, his hair wild on his head, "are you making us breakfast?"

"I am," she grinned as she went to check on the bacon, "it's the least I could do, you guys are letting me stay here after all!" The Spaniard shook his head, walking past her, opening the fridge, taking out a carton of skimmed milk and almond milk. "Are you making me coffee?"

"How's that a question?" he chuckled, "the weather's absolutely lovely today!"

"Yeah, I saw from the balcony," she nodded, "did you go for your morning run already?"

"I did," he replied, the kitchen then filling with the sound of the coffee machine, along with the aroma of the coffee beans, "I'm thinking about heading for a swim after breakfast, want to join me?"

"I'd love to go for a swim," their heads turned when Isa walked in, her brown hair tied up in a ponytail, "good morning, Isa! Breakfast is just ready!"

"Oh, my darling you didn't need to make us breakfast," she said, giving her guest a squeeze on the shoulder, "but I'm gonna gladly accept it because it smells divine!" Alessandra chuckled, thanking her as she switched off the stove, grabbed three plates and put the food on them. Carlos and Isa took their plates, along the coffees that Carlos made everyone, before taking the breakfast outside.

The three spent the morning enjoying their breakfast whilst soaking up the sun, then going in their rooms to change into their swimwear and spent a few hours swimming and tanning, enjoying the last few moments of bliss before the chaos of race weekend starts again.

Alessandra went back up to her room once more, washing the chlorine off her body, then got dressed in a white cotton shirt, tucked into a pair of dark blue dress pants and slid on a pair of white and red sneakers. She curled her hair and put it up in a ponytail, putting on some mascara and lip gloss for make up, then grabbed her white bag before she saw that she was good to go and left her room.

Isa had a couple projects to work on, so she hugged the Italian before her and Carlos left the house, getting into his 812 Competizione. The two drove into the central part of the city, spending the drive with Carlos introducing her to new Spanish music, which the Italian was shocked she's never heard before.

The Spaniard then stopped the car in front of the entrance of the exhibition, letting the engine run as he turned his head to look at her. "Message me when you're done. Isa and I will pick you up and we'll go out for a late lunch!"

"I will," she smiled, giving him a hug, "thanks for the ride!"

"No problem," he replied as she exited the car. "Have fun!" Alessandra nodded, giving him a wave before turning around and making her way in.

Inside the exhibition she was met with Stefano Domenicali, CEO of Formula 1 and a couple photographers and videographers. The other Italian made his way towards her when he heard her come in, giving her a smile before exchanging a hug.

"Ciao, piccola," he whispered, "glad you could make it!"

"Thank you for the invite, zio," she whispered back before pulling away.

Stefano Domenicali is not Alessandra's biological uncle, but she has known him for as long as she could remember, when he was working with Ferrari. She was always running around the factory and the garages ever since she was a little girl, and all the guys and girls at the team treated her like a princess, and as she grew older, she started being around them more, the fascination for cars growing more and more. Stefano was one of the few within the team who cared for her when she was around, hence having her refer to him as her uncle. She has a few non-biological uncles within the team, and they still love her very much even after they left Ferrari.

She was close with Stefano, but their relation never disrupted the fairness and transparency of their work. Away from the sport, they were close, but within the paddock, they were only talking to each other when they needed to, apart from a polite greeting here and there.

"I'm glad Ferrari allowed the exhibition to have an exposed engine on display," Stefano said as they walked around, "apart from Romain's burnt chassis, it's probably the most popular item here!"

"The engine is a work of art," Alessandra smiled, "the design, the precision, the carbon, the turbos, every element of the engine is important, and made to fit perfectly within each other."

The two walked around, chatting about the drivers from the past when they saw their race suits and helmets, stopping in front of those that belonged to Michael Schumacher. "I remember the first time Michael saw you," Stefano started, getting Alessandra's attention as she looked at him, "you were born during the Spanish grand prix, Michael's first win in red. And when the team came back to Maranello to prepare for the next race, your parents visited the factory, with you in the pram, barely a month old."

"Anyway, I'll never forget how Michael looked at you when he saw you the first time, tears streaming down his face when he got to hold you," Stefano continued, "he started shaking when your dad asked him and Corinna to be your god parents, and they quickly said yes. And I've only seen Michael look at someone like that when he's looking at his own children."

"Michael called me his good luck charm for Spain that year," Alessandra chuckled, "no wonder I've always loved cars, my dad took me to the factory the first moment he could after I was born!"

The two continued walking around, seeing and talking about other pieces within the exhibition. They stopped for a moment in front of Grosjean's chassis from Bahrain 2020, nothing of the paint job left, and the carbon barely recognisable. Flashbacks of that crash ran through Alessandra's mind, the ball of flame, the minutes of silence that dragged on for what felt like an eternity, the cries around various garages when they watched the French driver jump over the barrier through the fire. She remembered how Sebastian was stood behind her during the red flag as everyone waited for some form of response, holding onto her shoulders to comfort her, and to keep himself steady. Charles was on her left, and Mick was on her right, holding each others's hands as they silently prayed.

"Everything about that crash is still a mystery to me," Alessandra admitted, "there are so many questions as to what caused the car to break the way it did, dove through the barrier the way it did, and what caused it to go up into flames like that."

"If you didn't manage to figure that out, no one will," Stefano said, shaking his head.

When they finished walking round the exhibition, Alessandra was asked to posed for a few pictures and then give a small interview for instagram about what she just saw. When she was done with those, she texted Carlos to tell him that she was done, and chatted with Stefano a bit more.

The two looked at the side of the road when they heard a honk of a horn before the grey 812 Competizione stopped in front of them, the Italians chuckling when the window rolled down, revealing a grinning Spaniard.

Alessandra turned back to Stefano, giving him a gentle squeeze on his arm as he promised to see her next week in Azerbaijan before she jumped in the back seat of the car.

Alessandra spent the rest of the day enjoying a nice lunch with the Spanish couple, then the driver having to coiffeur the girls around after Isa suggested a mini shopping spree. After, they went back to Carlos's house, and headed up in their rooms to rest, as they were heading out in the evening.

At around 8:30pm, Alessandra slipped on a black mini dress with long sleeves and a low v-neck after touching up her curls and doing her make up, then put on a pair of black and silver heels. She grabbed her small black bag and went downstairs, finding Carlos and Isa all dressed up, munching on some snacks.

"Alessandra's not here to play around!" Carlos announced when she entered the kitchen, followed by a whistle.

"Ale you look amazing!" Isa exclaimed, "you better save me a dance tonight!"

"How many dances you want," The Italian winked before grabbing a few snacks for herself, "are we meeting Marc there?"

"Yeah he's leaving same time as us," Carlos replied, "so we're just gonna get our stomachs full enough that the alcohol doesn't tear it apart!"

"Smart thinking Sainz," Alessandra complemented as she munched on a sandwich, "I'm just excited to be able to have fun without any form of paparazzi around!"

"That's the beauty of Madrid really," Isa smiled, "Carlos and Marc have gone out many times and rarely has it been talked about on socials, and if they did, it would die down in minutes. It's quite chill in terms of fans and paparazzi."

The three left the house at 9:15pm, taking a taxi to the club they were meeting the Spanish rider, who greeted them in the private booth they booked when they arrived at the bar. Marc couldn't keep his eyes off Alessandra as she walked behind Carlos and Isa, trying to avert his gaze away from her as all his eyes wanted to do was shamelessly roam her body. When she stopped right in front of him, they exchanged cheek kisses before sitting down, looking down at the tray of shots that were set on the table.

"Marc coming prepared!" Carlos beamed as he took a shot in his hand, "Tell me this isn't tequila?"

"We're starting off light with Vodka," he chuckled, taking two shots from the tray, handing one to Alessandra, who gave him a smile, "now let's have some fun!" The other three cheered as the clinked their small glasses together before throwing the burning liquid down their throat.

Hours passed, and drinks were going down as fast as they were dancing in the middle of the dance floor. They were tipsy, holding onto each other as they moved to the music. Throughout the night, Alessandra and Marc were catching each other's eyes, sending subtle smirks to each other, along with flirtatious winks. The Italian knew that Marc was handsome, but tonight, and with the alcohol in her system, she saw him more than handsome. She didn't know that Marc was feeling the same way towards her, and he was trying to find the right way to ask her for a dance, a drink and maybe even finish the night together. He did get the drink part down as whilst they were dancing he asked her if she wanted another one, and he did dance with her, but not as close as he wished they were because he didn't want or need rumours circling around about the two of them. However, a window opened for him when she walked away from the group.

Alessandra excused herself to her friends before turning around and heading to the direction of the bathroom. She held onto the black marble top of the sink when she lost her balance for a moment after relieving herself, washing her hands and grabbed a paper towel from the adjacent wall.

She turned her head to the side when she heard the door opening, raising an eyebrow at Marc, who turned the lock of the bathroom before walking towards her, a sheepish smile on her face. "Are you scared of getting mobbed in the bathroom by drunk fangirls?"

"Sometimes," he shrugged as he walked closer to her, "I have to say, I love gender neutral bathrooms!"

"Why's that?" She laughed as she turned to face the mirror, tapping the wet paper towel over her neck to cool her down a bit.

"Because I can be in here with a gorgeous woman without having someone else kick me out because it's the women's bathroom," he replied, stopping right behind her. Her breath hitched in her throat when she felt his arms snake around her waist, their eyes holding gaze through the mirror as he pulled her into his chest, feeling his hard groin against her lower back. Shivers ran down her spine when he leaned his head towards her neck, his breathe hitting the skin under her ear. "You're so beautiful."

Alessandra leaned her head back on his when she felt his lips on her neck, a moan slipping out of her lips when he nibbled on the sensitive part of her neck. She grabbed onto his arms, pulling them away from her waist before turning around to face him. Dark brown eyes looked down at her, smirk twitching on his lips as his hands grabbed onto her hips, hoisting her up on the sink.

Her hands ran through his hair as he stood between her legs, his hands falling on her thighs right below the hem of her dress, which dragged upwards. Marc waisted no time as he slammed his lips on hers, the grips on her thighs tightening as they deepened the kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance in her mouth.

Alessandra pulled away when she felt his hands travel under her dress and higher up her legs, wiping her lipgloss off his lips as he looked at her with sheer confusion. "I am classy enough not to fuck in a club bathroom," she said as she jumped off the sink, her arms still around his neck, "but I wouldn't say no if you took me to yours."

"Your wish is my command," he said, giving her a peck on her lips before taking her hand and exiting the club from the back door, ready to continue their hot, hot night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1K 30
-a Charles Leclerc fanfic- Keep the rain "Are you really having fun? Or did you like becoming what you hate?" - Athena Wolff, daughter of Toto Wolff...
4.6M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
606K 14.4K 90
Charles Leclerc's perfectly put together life and plan is thrown off kilter when the stunning daughter of one of Ferrari's new sponsor's is forced ar...