Our Art Is Our Connection

By bubbly_writter

UA Arts college is one of the most popular schools when it comes to Arts. They teach many types like; Oil pai... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19- (Smut)
-20-
-21-
Final

-9-

996 31 5
By bubbly_writter

I'll right when the song starts, enjoy!!

THURSDAY

Class just ended and me and a few others were walking back to the dorms.
"Izuku-kun! What are you doing for dinner today?" I look at Uraraka my mind going blank.
"What do you mean?" I ask nervously.
"Well today is your turn to cook, so I was simply wondering what you had in mind!" She says cheerfully.
"I didn't realize that was today! I wasn't planning on killing anyone today!!!" I say loudly in panic earning some stares.
"What do you mean killing people? You're cooking not committing mass murder!" Kirishima laughs.
"Exactly!" I say in a state of panic.
"Sadly he is correct. Young Midoriya can't cook even if his life depended on it." I turn to see Yagi who tapped my shoulder in compassion earning him a glare from me.
"Oh hello mr. Toshinori!" Mina, Kiri and Uraraka say in sync.
"No but seriously, could one of you help him? Last time he cooked the food burned and the time it didn't burn he mistaken cumin for cinnamon." Yagi laughs and I give a sarcastic smile.
"Oh it can't be that bad!" Kiri says in my defence.
"Except that it was in lasagna and he mixed table spoon with a cup-" He explains and I blush from embarrassment.
"Okay we get it! I can't cook! Now why did you come here in the first place!??" I ask changing subject to maintain the little dignity I had left.
"Oh right! Come with me!" He smiles and I wave goodbye to my friends and follow my uncle.
"So what is it?" I ask him curiously.
"So you know that wall you painted in the parc?" He asks and I nod suspiciously not knowing where he's going with this.
"I may or may not have slipped a word about it to principal Nezu and he was wondering if you could do a mural on the walls of the pop art section?" He asks nervously and I sigh loudly.
"And let me guess. You already accepted?" I raise an eyebrow as he chuckles nervously.
"Maybe?" He says unsure and I face palm.
"It could count as your final project!! You were asking about it and this could be it!!" He says excited.
"And is there a theme I have to follow?" I ask him.
"Well something that touches video games would be nice." He says and I nod making him smile.
"You owe me one!" I say leaving him as his smile becomes a frown.
"I'm doing you a favour!!" He whines and I look at him raising an eyebrow.
"No your not! You're just trying to earn yourself points using me!" I say back and he laughs and I leave with a small smile.
"Why does he owe you one?" Someone pops up next to me making me jump.
"First of all. Don't sneak up on me like that and second. None of your business!" I say back.
"Why does he owe you one?" He asks again completely ignoring me.
"He accepted a project for me to do so he could earn himself points on the school board since I'm his nephew and all-" I explain irritated.
"So you aren't using him! He's using you-" He laughs and I punch his shoulder.
"That's why he owes me one." I grumble.
"So. Did you look on what to do for you final project?" He asks, the question of Sunday.
"Well I asked about it on Monday to mr. Aizawa and he explained what it was, now Yagi suggested that the mural I'm gonna do for the school could count as it." I explain and he nods. "And you? Do you know what you're gonna do?" I ask him.
"Sort of." He answers shrugging his shoulders.
"You're telling me that you've been being all drama because I didn't know what it was and you don't even know what you're gonna do!?" I ask annoyed.
"Yup" he says popping the p.
"You're unbelievable!" I whine.
"Oh also. Who in the class that's good at cooking and would be willing to save the death of many?" I ask out of the blue.
"I don't know and I don't care." He answers and I sigh loudly.
"In that case I have to go! Bye!" I say running off before he could answer.

"Todoroki-kun!!!" I spot my dual haired friend.
"Oh, hello Midoriya." His lips rise a little (otherwise known as almost impossible to see smile.)
"Okay so. Today it's my turn to cook. I don't know how to cook. Could you help me?? Please!!!" I say quickly and he chuckles.
"Sure." He answers and I raise my hands in victory.
"Thank you! You don't know how many lives you just saved!" I say pretending to worship him making him laugh.
"Anyways, do you know what you want to cook?" He asks and I shake my head negatively.
"We could do Soba." He says and I nod in agreement.
"That would be great!! Thank you so much!!" I smile brightly.
"No problem, we should go start if we want to eat before midnight." He explains and I nod as we head back to the dorms.

.oOo.

"Midoriya be careful!" Todoroki says starting to get irritated and I look at the food that was burning.
"Shit!" I swear under my breath trying to save the noodles that were already burned and stuck to the pan.
"Those were the last we had..." Todoroki cries.
"I'm sorry!!!!" I say discouraged by my own incompetence.
"This is criminal.. I'm never cooking with you again.. Apologies.." He says disappointed.
"It's okay! Thank you for trying!" I say embarrassed and he leaves the kitchen.
"You weren't kidding when you said you couldn't cook-" I turn to see Kacchan with a mocking smirk leaning on the doorframe.
"Unless you came to help, you should leave." I glare at him.
"I'm hungry so come on, we'll try something easier than fucking Soba." He smirks pushing himself from the doorframe.
"Thank you!!" I smile at him and he snorts going to the fridge getting some stuff and putting it on the counter.
"Hot dogs!!!" I smile and he rolls his eyes.
"Do you know how to boil water?" He asks and I do a sarcastic smile.
"Yes I do!" I say proudly.
"Good set the water to boil." He smirks and I do so.
"Would help if you put it on the same circle that you're heating." he smirks pointing the oven.
"Yeah I know that! I was just checking if the stove was heating correctly?" I say clearly lying.
"Mhm and I was checking if you knew you didn't open it-" He smirks mockingly and I glare at him opening the right one. And I move to get the sausages ready.

"Hey what are you doing!?" I say as he pins me to the counter his hands on each side and his knee between my legs making it impossible for me to leave.
"You're driving me crazy. You know that?" He growls while glaring at me with something in his eyes that I couldn't recognize.
"You were already crazy~" I smirk putting my hands on the counter behind me.
"Do you know how much I want to ripe your stupid leggings off right now?" He asks in a husky voice making me shiver too my spine.
"So that's what this is about!" I grin mischievously. "It's about your teenage hormones that are telling you to fuck me right here right now~" I tease him putting my hands on his chest. "And it's about how much you'd like me to scream your name in pleasure.." I whisper to him with a playful smirk.
"Don't test me Deku." He groans irritated.
"I didn't do anything!" I say innocently. "I'm just saying your thoughts out loud.." I whisper looking at his eyes. I now know what it was. His eyes were filled with lust.
"But if you do it.. I win." I smirk pulling our faces closer and he let's go backing up.
"Now you need to put the sausages in the water. 4 dozens should be enough." He says gritting his teeth and I smirk at the effect I have on him.
"Okay!" I smile doing so and acting as if nothing happened which I know annoys him.

After a lot of back and forth teasing we finally manage to do the dinner and preparing the accompaniments.
"Thanks Kacchan!" I smile at him and he grumbles something helping me bring the things at the table. 
"FOODS FUCKING READY!" Kacchan yells earning everyone's attention.
"Seriously Izuku-kun, I know Mr. Toshinori told us you couldn't cook but to be bad enough for Todoroki-kun to think you should have death penalty!?" I look at Uraraka that was laughing and that was soon followed by other friends.
"Soba.. All our Soba has been waisted..." Todoroki says in despair.
"I'll go buy some more ingredients and buy you cold soba how does that sound?" I offer him and he looks at me stars in his eyes.
"Yes Midoriya, all accusations will be discharged if you do so!" He answers and we all laugh.
"Well at least we have food now!" I say pointing the hot dogs.
"About that! Come with me two seconds!" Mina says and I nod and follow her curiously.
"What's this about?" She asks with a mischievous grin showing me her phone and I blush. It was me and Kacchan earlier when he had me pinned to the counter.
"I-It's just K-Kacchan who was trying to annoy me-" I say embarrassed.
"Are you sure about that?" She says with a teasing smirk.
"Y-yeah!" I say embarrassed.
"100% sure?" Someone says over my shoulder.
"He's doing it again!" I whine and Kacchan snorts.
"Omg- Katsuki has a crush!!!" Mina squeals
"No he just has a lot of hormones stacked up begging to come out since his jerking clearly isn't working anymore." I glare at him.
"Omg- Uraraka!! I see it!! [...]" She continues to say other stuff running to the others but she was too far for me to hear, leaving me alone with Kacchan in the living room since everyone was in the kitchen eating.
"You do know that when you act like that people think we're a thing right!?" I whisper shout turning to look at him.
"I know." He smirks, he then takes a step forward.
"Then why!?" I ask him and holds me closer by the hips making me yelp from surprise.
"Because, it annoys you and as long as it annoys you then I'll do anything~" He whispers in my ear what I didn't expect was for him to bite it slightly making me do a weird noise.
Next thing I know I'm pinned to a wall.
"Don't do that Kacchan.." I whisper embarrassed.
We stay in silence just looking at each other before he finally broke the silence.
"Does kissing you count as giving in?" He asks looking at my lips and I breathe loudly and I nod.
"How did we get like this?" I ask him.
"How could you hate me one second and want to kiss me the other? How does that work?" I ask confused.
"I don't know.." He admits looking back at my eyes.
"Hey guys! The foods getting col- omg nevermind! Sorry to interrupt!" I blush as Kirishima leaves quickly the living room and Kacchan laughs earning a hit in the stomach.
"I hate you!" I glare at him as I walk in the kitchen.

"Are you two a thing??" Denki asks excitedly and I shake my head in disgust.
"Never in a million years!" I answer quickly.
"You two are suspicious~" Mina says accentuating on the last word.
"It's nothing guys really, he's just been acting weird recently.." I say with a small smile.
"Good, because I have a friend who wanted to ask you out!" Denki says excitedly.
"Do I know them?" I ask taking a bite from my hot dog.
"Maybe! Mei Hatsume! She's in my digital art class but I think she has a class with you!" Denki explains.
"Oh yeah, she talked to me a few times but umm.. Are you sure she wanted to ask me out? It's a possibility she meant someone else." I ask him.
"No she clearly said Izuku Midoriya!" He says with a confident smile.
"Isn't it weird? Have a complete stranger ask you out?" I ask confused and they shake their heads.

START SONG HERE

"Not at all! How would you meet new people otherwise?" Jiro says.
"Well if she asks then I'll see but I don't really think of her that way.." I admit to them with a sad smile.
"You choose men!" Denki says with a grin.

We finish dinner and I go to my room and see a note on my door.
My room. Now.

Baby, this love

Is it sad I don't even hesitate on who wrote it?

I'll never let it die

I sigh loudly and walk to the door next to mine.

Can't be touched by no one

I knock and the door opens quickly and I'm pulled inside.

I'd like to see 'em try

"Don't you fucking dare going out with that bitch." He growls pushing me against his door.

I'm a mad man for your touch, girl, I've lost control

"I wasn't but now that I know you don't want me too, I might as well consider it~" I say with a small smirk.

I'm gonna make this last forever, don't tell me it's impossible

"Don't." He groans.
"Why wouldn't I?" I ask innocently.
"Just don't.. please.." He mumbles and I freeze. He never says please.

'Cause I love you for infinity

"Like I said, I wasn't planning on accepting anything." I say with a small reassuring smile.

(oh-oh-oh)

"You better." He smirks and I giggle.
"You're the worst!" I chuckle hitting his chest playfully and he laughs making me smile.

I love you for infinity

We stay like that and just look at each other both scared to say or do anything.

(oh-oh-oh)

I unconsciously wrapped my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist.

'Cause I love you for infinity

His face was close to mine and for a second I forgot everything and I put my lips on his.

(oh-oh-oh)

He quickly kissed back and when we back away we were both smiling like dumbasses.

I love you for infinity

"I win.." he smirks playfully and I chuckle.
"That's really what your thinking of right now?" I ask amused.
"That, and also that you suck at kissing." He smirks and I can't help but laugh.
"Pretty sure you're worst." I chuckle.
"Let me test that." He smirks letting our lips connect once again.

Oh, darling, my soul

"That doesn't change that I hate you." I whisper against his lips and he snorts.

You know it aches for yours

"Don't worry, I still hate you." He smirks our lips connecting again.

And you've been filling this hole

"How can this feel so wrong and yet so right?" I mumble.

Since you were born, oh

"I don't know but your mine, that's all I need to know." He smiles.

'Cause you're the reason I believe in fate

"I'm not yours. Last time I checked I'm still single!" I grin proudly and he rolls his eyes.

you're my paradise

"Then go out with me. Stop being single for me." He grumbles embarrassed and I giggle.

And I'll do anything to be your love or be your sacrifice

"That's one way of asking~" I tease earning a glare.

'Causes I love you for infinity

"Yes. I'll stop being single for you but... Can it stay between us..?" I ask embarrassed.

(Oh-oh-oh)

"Can I know why?" He asks with a frown.

I love you for infinity

"It's dumb but some people keep saying we would end up together and I don't want to say to them that they were right..." I grumble looking at my shoes.

(oh-oh-oh)

"Seriously!!?" He laughs and I glare at him.

'Cause I love you for infinity

"Very serious!" I pout.

(oh-oh-oh)

"Okay then. First one to give it away loses?" He smirks and I laugh.

I love you for infinity

"Good to know I still have a chance to beat you then." I grin.

(yeah-eh, oh-oh-oh)

"I just need one point and we'll be a tie again." I think out loud.
"You mean two. You gave in first is 1 point for me and I asked you out first another point." He smirks.
"Yeah but I got a point for doing the first move!" I say back and he raises an eyebrow amused.

Meet me at the bottom of the ocean

"You sneaky little bastard-" He snickers and I grin proudly.
We laugh and I put my forehead on his chest feeling his heartbeat.

Where the time is frozen

"I hate you.." I mumbles.

Where all the universe is open

"I hate you even more.." He chuckles.

Love isn't random, we are chosen

"Can you stay the night..?" He asks and I shake my head.

And we could wear the same crown

"It stinks too much!" I laugh as he rolls his eyes unamused.

Keep slowing your heart down

"Seriously?" He asks.
"I'll stay, I just need to go grab my PJ's and I'll be right back.." I smile.

We are the gods now

"Just take one of my shirts and shorts for the night.." He says.

'Cause I love you for infinity

"Okay then.." I chuckle.

(oh-oh-oh)

"It's still early tho." I point out, it was only 8PM.
"We can watch a movie." He shrugs his shoulders.

I love you for infinity

"Okay! Can I change now tho?" I ask him and he nods opening his dresser.

(oh-oh-oh)

"Put this" He says throwing me some clothes.
"Okay! I'll be right back!" I smile going to change in his bathroom.

'Cause I love you for infinity

His shorts don't fit but the shirt is long enough to cover lower then my boxers so I should be good.

(oh-oh-oh)

"Umm your shorts are too big sorry.." I mumble giving them back.
"It's okay you look cute like that~" He smirks and I blush.

I love you for infinity

"I hate you.." I glare at him.
"Keep lying to yourself love~" He smirks kissing me again.

(oh-oh-oh)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.3K 15
who needs affection when you have blind hatred? BASED ON 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU {sirius black x fem!oc} {marauders era}
214K 8.3K 30
Billdip Highschool AU Dipper doesn't talk. He hasn't said a word since middle school...not since the accident. Nobody knows why. And seemingly nobod...
14.2K 1.1K 67
โ€ผ๏ธโš ๏ธSTRICTLY FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLYโš ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’‹Completed๐Ÿ’‹ "They scream a moan together, both of their hot, sticky liquids overflowing. Her shaking, da...
8K 312 19
A world in which you only see black and white only needs one person to be in love with you and you will discover a completely new world. Still, who i...