MY BELOVED

By kookie_f4

A love story between the 3rd prince Wang Yo and a noble's daughter. This story does not follow the plot of th... More

Introduction
~○1○~
~○2○~
~○3○~
~○4○~
~○5○~
~○6○~
~○7○~
~○8○~
~○9○~
~○10○~
~○11○~
A/N
~○12○~
~○13○~
A/N
~○14○~
1K...
~○15○~
~○16○~
2K!!
~○17○~
~○18○~
A/N
~○19○~
~○20○~
A/N
~○21○~
~○22○~
~○23○~
~○24○~
~○25○~
New Story Update!!
~○27○~
~○28○~
~○29○~
A/N
~○30○~
~○ Ending ○~
GOOD BYE

~○26○~

504 11 0
By kookie_f4

WARNING SMUT AHEAD!!

Yo then kissed her lips once again and proceeded to suck and bite her jaw and neck as he continued to give her hickeys. Sang hyun was squirming and moaning at the feeling of his lips on her.

Yo sat back up and looked at his love who looked so innocent yet so sexy. Her doe eyes, her swollen cherry lips, her chest heaving up and down. God she was a sight to see.

Yo couldn't wait anymore as he ripped off the clothes from Sang Hyun's body leaving her naked one and only for him to see. Feeling embarrassed, Sang Hyun tried to cover herself but Yo held her wrists and held them above her head.

"Don't hide yourself from me darling. You look beautiful. Your soul, your body, everything of you is eternally beautiful".

Yo leaned down and kissed her lips as his hands slowly traveled down to her chest. He started to knead her breasts and squeeze them from time to time. He kissed her neck as he pinched her nipples earning a moan from Sang Hyun.

Yo trailed kisses from her neck down to her chest and in the middle of her breasts. He gently took her right nipple in his mouth and held the other in his fingers. He sucked and pinched both the nipples of hers simultaneously as Sang Hyun wriggled and moaned feeling the pleasure.

Yo continued this for a while and slowly left it out earning a pop sound. As the cold air touched Sang Hyun's saliva coated breasts, she shivered.

As Yo sucked and bit her chest creating more hickeys, his right hand slowly slithered downwards. As he touched her womanhood, he could feel her being so wet.

The feeling of Yo's fingers on her womanhood made Sang Hyun gasp.

Yo had slowly entered her clit and slowly pumped his fingers in and out. He them started pumping faster getting close to her g-spot. Sang hyun was a moaning mess when Yo entered three fingers in her.

"Ohh goddd" Sang hyun moaned and held the sheets tight.

Yo continued to trail kisses down her body and kissed and licked her belly button as Sang Hyun arched her back. He sat up and continued to pump his fingers in her wet clit faster and faster.

"Yo... ohh my g-godd" Sang hyun moaned out as he enjoyed this pleasure given to her.

Kissing her lips, Yo said " Look at you darling, your a such a mess for me. I haven't started yet and here you are so wet for me".

Yo took his fingers out and discarded his clothes and again hovered over her. Sang hyun widened her eyes seeing Yo's huge dick.

It would definitely be around 9 inches....

Sang hyun was nervous seeing it being so big and she wouldn't be able to take it fully.

Yo noticed her fearful look and assured her that it would be fine and he would go gentle on her.

Yo spread her legs and lifted her waist a little to his level.

"Darling, it's going to hurt a little, tell me if you feel uncomfortable we'll stop, alright?"

Sang hyun only nodded as Yo kissed her forehead and entered himself and slowly. Sang hyun screamed in pain and cried as it was hurting alot. Yo intertwined his fingers with hers and held her comfortingly.

" Do you want to continue this my darling?"

Sang hyun nodded with tear filled eyes.

" I need words my love" Yo asked her again as he wiped the tears off her eyes.

"I trust you Yo and I want this. I want to be yours soulfully and physically".

Hearing the words from Sang Hyun, Yo smiled and kissed her cheeks.

Yo started thrusting in her slowly and Sang Hyun felt pain which slowly turned into pleasure.

It was hurting but Sang hyun loved the way how Yo was being careful with her.

Yo started going faster and faster.

Sang hyun could hear him groan occasionally. She hugged his neck and kissed  his jaw trailing towards his throat decorating him with hickeys. She would occasionally tug his hair as Yo continued his thrusting in her.

Their eyes met eachother and Yo trusted in faster causing Sang Hyun to moan loudly.

"F**k darling, take all of me in". Yo trusted more deeper making Sang Hyun scream.

"Ohh my, Ohh f**k" Sang screamed louder as she could feel herself cumming, but she did not have the strength and time to tell Yo.

"Y-yo" Sang hyun could barely say his name as she reached her high. Hearing her voice made Yo to to turn even more hungry for her.

Yo's thrusts got sloppier as he growled and released his seeds deep into her womb.

Yo slowly removed himself from her. Sang hyun winced at the feeling and felt uneasy as she was sticky down there.

Yo gently cleaned her up with a wet towel. And he quickly laid himself beside as he wanted to embrace his love.

Yo wasn't very tired and he could've had a few more rounds, but he considered his beloved's body condition, as it was her first time.

Sang hyun was breathing heavily as her chest heaved up and down and she turned to see Yo, her husband lying beside her, with his head supported by his elbow looking at her with his signature smirk.

"Get used to this my darling. I'll be fucking you harder"
Yo rasped as he sneakily pinched her sensitive nipples.

Sang hyun swatted his hands away and huffed feeling a red hue forming on her cheeks.

She turned towards him and hugged him as Yo held her tightly in his embrace. She snuggled in his chest feeling warm and safe.

Yo left a long lingering kiss on her forehead.

The newly married couple slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

The moon was shining brightly as it had witnessed the eternal love of the lovers who had consumated their wedding and had become one through body and soul.

Whew...  finally a smut chapter. I hope you liked it. It's my first time writing a smut. So please understand if there are any mistakes.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484 19 8
COMPLETED After Hae Soo's death in Goryeo, Ji Mong suspects that she was indeed from a different world. Wang So swears he will reunite with his Soo n...
28.7K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
66.2K 2.7K 60
그댈 사랑하는건 참 아픈일이야 (Loving you is really heart breaking) What could possibly happen to a girl who time traveled to Goryeo? Knowing she has a brother wh...
190K 5.2K 33
Kim taehyung, a very rich CEO was forced to marry a women who have a daughter But things don't go well, both souls were having feelings for each othe...