Forever and always

Od moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... Viac

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter fifty-six

565 9 6
Od moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:
October 2022

Time flew by fast, I had just arrived in Mexico after a 16 hour trip from home. I traveled alone since everyone else flew in from the United States. I didn't attend the American Grand Prix because I had several things to do at home. Even though my job is very flexible and allows me to work from different places in the world, I still have to do some things that can only be done at home.
But the American Grand Prix went great, both Charles and Max got podiums on Sunday so I was really happy, and of course I watched every single thing from home.

I walked out to the departure hall where a smiling Daniel was waiting for me. "Welcome to Mexico Livia!" He smiled big and pulled me into a hug as I got closer to him. "Thanks Danny, I missed ya" I smiled. "I missed you too! I can't wait for you to be with us most of the weekend" he said and took my suitcase. "Oh me either, it'll be fun! You and Lando are really something else" I laughed, which he did as well.. we walked out to the car and drove towards the hotel where everyone else was staying at.

I said goodbye to Daniel for now, but we're meeting each other for dinner tonight. Then I checked in at the reception, they gave me a keycard to the room that Charles is already staying in. So I got to the fifth floor and unlocked the door. "Hello?" I said as I walked inside. "Wait what! Are you already here!!" I heard Charles voice saying and after a few seconds I could see him coming out of the bedroom in a hurry. "Yup, though I wanted to surprise you!" I smiled and he immediately went to give me the biggest hug. "I take this as a good surprise" I said and he nodded. "The best! God I have missed you over the past week" he said and kissed me. "I missed you too! It was quite lonely at the apartment to be honest" I laughed. "I could imagine, but you're finally here and that's the most important part" he smiled. "It is" I said and leaned in for another kiss.. We chilled for a while, I was really tired after the long flight, so I took a quick nap and Charles did the same.
___

The next day was Friday and I was so excited for today. "It sucks that you're not by my side today" Charles said as we both had finished getting ready. "I know, but I'll be there every day in Brazil and also Abu Dhabi I think" I smiled, so did he. "I love the sound of that," he said and pulled me into a little kiss. "I better get going, Daniel asked if we should go to the track together" I said. "Of course, have fun love" he smiled. "Thanks, and good luck in practice" I said. "Thanks" he smiled before pulling me into a goodbye hug, and a kiss on my cheek.

I walked to the reception where Daniel was waiting with his Manager and performance coach who he usually arrives with. I greeted them all and then we drove towards the track together.

"Hey Olivia" Lando said and walked closer to Daniel and I, we just walked inside the McLaren hospitality. "Hey Lando, good to see you" I smiled and gave him a hug. "You too, will you be joining us here for the entire weekend?" he asked. "Mostly yeah, I'm here today and Sunday, I'm not sure where I will be tomorrow" I answered. "Okay then, but it's great having you here" Lando smiled, and so did I. "We love having you!" Daniel said. "You're too kind guys" I laughed. "Oh and don't you have something to do?" I asked. "We actually do, Daniel, we'd better get going," Lando said. "Alright, I'll see you later Livia" Daniel said and hugged me goodbye. "See ya" I said and waved goodbye to Lando as well.

Time went by, I talked a lot with Charlotte who works here at McLaren, she's the head of communications. And she's one of the sweetest humans here.

The practice went alright, Daniel and Lando both finished in top 12 which was great for McLaren. They returned to the hospitality after a little while, they both looked happy. "Hey boys, you did really great out there" I smiled as they sat down next to me. "Yeah thanks Olivia, I'm really satisfied as well" Lando smiled and so did Daniel, but I knew Daniel enough to see something was bothering him. "That's great," I smiled.. Daniel didn't say much while we all three talked. - Lando had to leave just ten minutes after, and then Daniel and I walked to another place to talk a bit.

"What's wrong Danny?" I asked and looked at him. "It's just annoying you know, everytime we get some great results he always finishes higher than me! And I feel like both Zak and Andreas like Lando more," he said. "I know, I have the same feeling.. Thankfully you are leaving this team soon" I said.. "Yeah I'm excited for it.. And you know what Livia, I might have some news soon" he said a bit quietly. "What is it?" I asked with a smile. "Don't tell anyone yet, but I've been talking with Christian and he asked me a few weeks ago if I wanted to come back as their third driver" he said and smiled big. "No, are you for real?" I asked. Just the thought of having him back to the red bull family is making me genuinely excited..
"I'm not joking, he asked me and we've been talking a lot about it. I think I'm gonna say yes. I mean all the other seats are taken and I only wanna stay in F1 if I can drive for a top team".. "I get that, there's no fun in going from top teams to something like williams.. and to be honest, I think you could need a break away from this sport Daniel".. "Me too, but I feel like I can come back another time, my time as a full time driver here is not over just yet" he smiled. "Definitely not, you belong here. And if Fernando can come back and stay here for so long, so can you" I smiled. "Yeah right?" he laughed and so did I.
___

The days went by fast and it was now Sunday, and race day! I swung by Ferrari before going to McLaren, just to wish Charles good luck. I walked inside and found my way to him, he was doing some reaction tests and training with Andrea.. "Let's take a quick break Charles" Andrea said as he saw me. "Why? I was doing so good" Charles laughed proud of himself, just before he turned around and saw me. "Ah I see, hey love" he said and pulled me into a tight hug. "Hey Olivia, good to see you! I'll be back in ten minutes guys" Andrea said and walked away. "Hey Andrea, good to see you as well" I smiled. - "Sorry for leaving before you woke up this morning, I went to the gym before going to the track" he said and pulled me closer in a kiss. "It's fine, nothing to apologize about.. I just wanted to see you quickly before going to Daniel" I smiled, he was still holding his arms around me. "Well I'm happy you did".. We talked for a little while before Andrea came back.

"Times up" Andrea laughed as he walked closer with the tennis balls in his hands. "Already?" Charles asked and looked at his watch, clearly annoyed that I had to leave already. "It's fine, I'd better get going anyway" I smiled and got up from the little bench we were sitting on. "Alright then, I'll see you after the race love" he said and pulled me into a hug. "You will, good luck! and happy 100th race babe" I smiled. "Thanks, I hope it's a good one today" he smiled. "I hope too, stay safe" I said and gave him a kiss before he handed me his black ring as a ritual before races. "I will" he said and then I walked away after I quickly said goodbye to Andrea.

I walked towards McLaren but on my way there I met Max. "Hey Oli" Max said and pulled me into a big hug. "Hey Max, ready for the race?" I asked. "Always" he replied shortly but confident. "So confident, I love it" I laughed, which he did as well. We just quickly exchanged a few words before he had to run back to get ready. And I had to see Daniel before the race as well.

"Danny, are you in there?" I asked after I knocked on his door, to his driver's room. "Yup" he said and opened the door. "Charles and Max says hello" I said and walked inside without hesitating. "Thanks, I'll see them soon" he smiled and pulled his race suit all the way up, since he was only wearing the leg part of the suit and then his fireproof shirt.

The cars were parked at the starting grid after the formation lap. And after a few seconds the lights went out, Max was on pole and had a great start, which was amazing. Charles was alright, he started 7th but managed to overtake Bottas in front of him. Down to 11th was Daniel, he also had a great start, and could easily keep up with the rest. Both McLaren drivers had great starts so the atmosphere in the garage was really great, people were happy.

The race went alright and was quite chilled, but on lap 51 Daniel and Yuki had a little collision. Daniel's front tire hit Yuki's chassis, they both luckily kept driving but Yuki had to pit. Daniel got a ten second penalty for their collision, which was really annoying.

Daniel fought the rest of the race and he did amazing, I was very proud of my best friend. - At the final lap Max once again per usual crossed the line as winner of the race. Charles finished 6th, it was okay. And then finally Daniel finished 7th even with his 10 second penalty, so I was really happy for him, and I knew how happy he was about it as well.

I went to watch the podium because I knew Max would like that, and honestly I knew Daniel would want me to be there as well. So I walked to parc ferme and saw papa Perez, Carloa and the kids, so I went towards them. "Hey guys" I smiled. "Olivia hello, congratulations on your brother's win, once again" papa Perez said with a big smile. "haha thank you, and congrats with your son. He did awesomely.'' I smiled. I also greeted Carola and their oldest kids Carlota and Sergio, they are so cute.

I watched the podium ceremony with them. It was really nice. When Checo stepped out as the first one because he finished third, the whole crowd went crazy, the mexican fans are some of the best and craziest. We heard the national anthems, watched the trophies being given and then the champagne spraying. Checo's son Sergio really wanted to be up there with his dad. It was so cute.

I congratulated both Red Bull drivers before I walked to find Charles. "Hey sorry about the result, I know you did everything you could" I said and pulled him into a hug, he didn't look happy with the result which was understandable. "It's alright love, I hope we come back stronger next race" he smiled fake. "You will.. oh see you later babe, I just spotted Daniel" I said and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "Sure, see you love" he said with a little laugh, then I found my way towards Daniel.
I talked a bit with Daniel and eventually Pierre, Lando and Alex joined us as well.

After talking with them for quite a long time actually, I said goodbye and then I headed home to the hotel. At the hotel I met up with Charles, and then we got ready for tonight. We decided to go to the after party tonight with most of the other drivers, their friends and some of their girlfriends.

The night was so fun, we celebrated like real Mexicans the entire night and we had a blast. Carlos and Lando were so happy that we were in Mexico because that meant tequila shots for everyone even though they tasted like shit. - We went to bed really early in the morning before we had our flight in the afternoon. What a day.
_____
(2149 words)
That was it for this chapter, I really hope you enjoyed reading it! - Remember to check out my new story "Forgotten Memories" . It's also a formula one story. I'll be uploading more chapters soon.. lots of love from me 🤍✨

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

14.4K 340 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...
14.4K 481 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...
333K 5.6K 38
Aimée Noëlle Leclerc grew up in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo with her parents and three brothers Lorenzo, Charles and her twin-brother Arthur Le...
3.7M 86.5K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...