๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ...

By fiercewrites

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

34.9K 570 248
By fiercewrites

ARIEL

Waking up today felt a little... strange giving the fact that I literally touched and fingered myself in-front of Dario last night, weirdly enough though I had no regrets of the occurrence. On the contrary it was pleasing to see the man resist the urge to touch me.

I've never exactly played with myself in-front of anybody before and i've had plenty of sex before so that was new and somewhat... sexy but dirty all in the same time.

Just the mere thought of my hands touching and fucking myself while he stares at every single little movement has me crossing my legs to ache away the throbbing sensation in-between my legs.

Work has been dreadful all fucking day and to make things worse, Dario didn't wanna see me because surely enough as I walked upstairs to his office Grace stops me and explains he wanted to be alone today.

That was fucking weird so I head back down and spend most of the day with Justin and other coworkers with only one man in my mind all day. "Aren't you suppose to be at a meeting with Dario?" I ask Justin who just shakes his head and continues typing away on his computer with a shrug. "He cancelled the meeting."

What is going on with that man?

Oscar took me home today, I usually come home with Dario but apparently he was busy with finishing up a few papers, I suppose its a good idea he stayed back considering he'd ruined his surprise party.

Once we've arrived and I head for the front door a loud shout coming from the backyard has me stopping in place and its easily the voice coming from my mom. "No no no! this goes over here Maria I told you multiple times!" I follow the voice to the back and sure enough shes shrieking at the severs and maids.

My mom was definitely throwing a party alright, the tables on either side of the gardens fill with tasty fruits and chocolate fountains have me drooling at the mere sight. "Hi mom." I walk right up to her and she turns quickly around with a gasp. "Oh! you scared me, what do you think?" she then motions to the extra decorations.

"They look awesome mom i'm sure he'll love it." I add and she smiles weakly, "Thank you! I hope he does, he's been in a funk all day." oh so it wasn't just me getting the silent treatment today.

"How about you go get dressed?" she replies and motions to the door, "Our guests will be here shortly." I nod in agreement and enter the house, walking upstairs to my bedroom.

After an hour or so doing my hair and makeup, I finish picking out my outfit and head back downstairs to see people flooding the foyer as they make their way to the back of the house.

My boots click with each step I was taking and once i'm down on the last step, I walk to the back door where everybody is heading and open it only to see a bunch of who I presume is Dario's family.

Everyone's laughing amongst each other and sipping on champagne. My eyes skim across the yard trying to find my mom but I quickly spot her near another couple who somewhat looked a-lot like Dario then my mind clicks, these are his parents.

I make my way over to them with a smile spreading my face and my mom instantly grabs onto my shoulders while she stands right beside me. The couple secretly give each-other a confused expression but quickly recover with a smile.

"Alessia, Dante this is my daughter Ariel Romero, Ariel these are Dario's parents." Alessia gasps softly, "Wow you're daughter! You are so beautiful Ariel its nice to meet you." Alessia's reaches for a hug and I accept with open arms, she was a-lot like Laura in a way and I enjoyed that very much.

"Thank you so much so are you Mrs. Amoretto." once she pulls away with a light scoff she waves a hand around in the air. "Please, you can call me Alessia."

I nod in return, "Ok then Alessia it is." and then the man, Dante braces me in a hug as well. "Its nice to meet you Ariel you look a-lot like your mother you know?" and again that makes my mom giggle so with a fake breathless laugh I nod, "So i've been told." Mr. Amoretto laughs it off, "But its nice to meet you to Mr. Amoretto." he nods.

For the past twenty more minutes the conversation between Dario's parents and my mom slowly tuned out from my ears and all I want to do is escape this stupid party but as mom reaches for the buzzing text message coming from her phone with a squeal earning eyes from the guests she motions to the door.

"Dario will be here in five more minutes everybody quickly make your way back inside to surprise him!" and with that we were all practically pushed back inside as we await for him.

The sound of the keys jiggling and inserting fills the silence in the air and once the door fly opens revealing the attractive man himself his brows immediately jerk up, clearly so confused.

"SURPRISE!!" the shouts holler from everybody his parents, his cousins, and every single family member the moody mans face instantly lifts with a smirk and with open arms the little kids come running up to him. "When did you all get so big." he groans and picks up one of the most adorable little girl.

My heart warms at the sight and im not sure why.

Dario catches my eyes for split second and his eyes immediately lower to my outfit, settling there for another second before completely blinking away and walking up to my mom, pecking her lips. "Thank you amore mio." my moms eyes soften and I glance away from the interaction.

When he's finished greeting a few other family members standing beside us, Dario walks right up to me and before even thinking things through I reach for his neck and pull him in a hug.

Dario's body tenses immediately but once his hand settled on my side he relaxes underneath my touch, I lift on my tippy-toes and place my lips against the shell of his ear. "Happy birthday Dario."

Dario is the first to break our interaction and clears his throat while loosening the tie wrapped around his collar, "Thank you Ariel."

An hour later we all returned back outside and thank god a cousin around my age starts talking to me other then my mom and her annoying fiancé. "Ariel!" I turn with an arch brow at the sudden shout coming from a few feet away and excuse myself from the cousin. 

As I near the couple and another my mom quickly grabs onto my shoulders once again with a tight squeeze then my eyes settle on the beautiful women who's smiling return. "This is Darios other brother Luca and his wife Alessandra."

They both shake my hand in a kind gesture and the lady Alessandra eyes me up and down very carefully. "You're so beautiful! and how old are you sweetheart?"

"I'm nineteen ma'am." I respond with a cheeky smile and her eyes widen, "Oh really? my son should be here very shortly he's twenty, I think you two will get along just fine."

A throaty laugh passes my lips, "Oh really? well yeah sure then that'd be nice i'd love to meet him." Alessandra smiles graciously and they all go right back their conversation except one person, then as my eyes settle on him he rolls his eyes and looks down towards the watch attach on his wrist.

Did he really just roll his eyes at me?

As promised an hour later their son Romeo walks through the backyard and heads our direction, their parents took no time in introducing us and i'm glad they did. Romeo is funny and definitely cute.

I plop down on the swing while Romeo talks about what he does exactly but truth be told i'm not listening to an absolute word. I'm to occupied staring at the couple a few feet away from me with jealousy.

"So Ariel Whats your last name?" Romeo then asks with curiosity and my eyes snap back to reality, easily pulling me from my trance. "Its Romero."

Romeo drags a slow hum out, "I feel like I've heard that last name before is your dad Enrique Romero?" I nod with a grin tugging my lips, "The one and only."

His eyes widen, "Oh wow so I suppose you're like a millionaire." I roll my eyes playfully back, "I'm not a millionaire well at-least not compared to this." I motion to the mansion ahead of us and he chuckles. "Oh yeah for sure my zio is a millionaire."

I nod in agreement, "I can see that."

"But thats cool either way." he adds and glances towards the crowd. "You know you look like your mom a-lot." I huff, "Gee thanks." I mumble out but as doing so, his brows only furrow in response. "Did I make you upset?"

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and shake my head, "No not at all i'm sorry its just so annoying when I get told I look like her constantly." his brows only seem to furrow more, causing a line to stretch out on his forehead. "I'm still not following...do you not like your mom or something?"

"I do... sort of." I trail questionably and he chuckles under his breath, "Sort of? then why are you here I thought you came here to reconnect with her?"

I sigh "Actually not really... I pissed my dad off and he made me come here as punishment." a burst of laughter rumbles from his chest and it causes me to laugh with him. "Ah I see now that makes much more sense, we should hang out then? ill make california less boring for you." a boyish smirk tugs his lips.

"Yeah we definitely should." I add on and as my eyes roam the crowds of people they stop on a particular person who's staring right at me then slowly has the nerve to tilt his head as his eyes flicker back and forth between me and Romeo.

Dario left a few minutes later after the weird staring exchange and hadn't returned back outside, my mom was easily getting frustrated and it was very much readable on her face.

"Okay everybody in an hour and a half we'll be cutting into the cake!" my mom shouts loudly towards the guest.

"Ariel!" she shouts once again from across the yard and I once again, excuse myself from Romeo and head right up to her. "Yes?"

A frustrated sigh leaves her throat, "Will you please go get Dario he locked himself in his goddamn office almost the entire night, tell him we are cutting the cake soon please?"

"Well why don't you go do it? surely it'd better if you go." I add but as I finish my sentence at that particular moment more guests starts approaching the area. "I have to greet them please Ariel?" she practically begs and there was no other choice but to nod which causes her to smile widely. "Thank you sweetheart now go please."

•••

I walk back inside and head straight into his office, I swallow a lump down my throat as I near his office and give myself a quick boost of confidence.... I mean what if he kicks me out? he's been in a weird mood all day.

My body straightens and my shoulders relax as I knock on the door quietly waiting for his approval to enter but instead I get nothing.

I knock again. Nothing.

So I just open it and pretty much invite myself in, Dario's sitting behind his desk typing away on his computer completely unbothered then momentarily his eyes flicker to me and he scoffs quietly. "Usually when someone doesn't respond it means they don't want company." he mumbles.

I shut the door behind me and stand awkwardly close to it, hoping and expecting him to actually talo to me. "Well my mom wants you back out there." he hums but yet to look at me, "Thank you now shut the door behind you."

I scoff, "Why are you being such an ass today?" Dario looks back up with narrow eyes and shrugs like he doesn't know what i'm talking about. "Aren't I always?" I shake my head, "No you've been an extra asshole today and I have a guess on why."

Dario stops typing and sinks into his chair while he drums on the edges of the chair with his chin jerked up, "Then tell me why Ariel, why have I been an ass?"

"It's because of last night..."

"Precisely, and why would I be pissed off?" my mind can't seem to come up with a reasoning I mean I gave him a pretty good fucking show. Darios eyes flicker back and forth at my confused expression and scoffs, "You teased me."

A sudden burst of laughter fills my chest, "I gave you an option, to touch me and fuck me....you were the one who just watched like a teenage boy under a spell." Dario rolls his eyes but I somehow find it extremely attractive, I bite down on my bottom lip and take long but slow strides up to his desk until the desk is the only set of space in-between us.

"How can I make it up to you?" Darios eyes lift connecting with mine once more and with a nod he motions to where he's at, "Come here and find out."

A brow jerks up as I slowly make my way around his desk, "Is that a dare?"

"I don't know is it?" he hums out as he watches me walk right up to him and once i've gotten close, Dario wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me on his lap until i'm nestling beneath his shaft, my body squirms but stop immediately as his hand land on my waist my breath picks up rapidly as his lips go right beside the shell of my ear "Don't act all shy now."

Dario's hand lower and lower dangerously low until they're rubbing my thighs back and forth, then they're slowly lifting my skirt up, bunching the material until it's settling on my waist. "Why when i'm around your presence, all I wanna do is touch you." he breathes out quietly and slowly tugs on my thong, "I shouldn't though and yet here you are sitting on my lap."

I swallow and lower my gaze to where his hand nestles between my thighs, and if he slips a finger underneath my thong he'd see just how wet I actually am but instead of touching and burning the throbbing ache he teases the straps. "I'll get up if thats what you want."

"Then get up." he commands a little more rougher but instead of letting me go, he pulls my thong to the side and a single thick finger ventured down my slit towards my entrance, hovering there, antagonzing me, and slowly he presses his digit inside of me with a loud groan passing his lips and a moan suppressing my throat. "I know you'd be wet, you dirty girl fantasizing about an engaged man."

My cheeks heat with embarrassment as another fingers enters my entrance it took every single ounce of resistance to not moan, to not fall into this temptation but once his fingers start thrusting in and out repeatedly, my head falls back on his shoulder as a moan parts from my lips. "Not only did you touch yourself without permission,-" he mutters in the shell of my ear with a scoff, "- you had the audacity to put your fingers in my mouth with your sweet come around them then leave me hard."

"I hope you're not expecting an apology, because you aren't getting." I moan out and rock back and forth against his fingers but before I have the chance to even react, Dario wraps a hand around my throat and brushes his lips against my jaw. "Good girls get to come," his Italian accent is rougher this time as his fingers plunge right back in me faster and my hips lift ready to climax all over them but before im reaching stars his fingers stop.

"You aren't a good girl so guess what piccola, you don't get to come." I look over my shoulder at the hard like expression on his face and his fingers roll my thong back in place. "Are you fucking serious?" I blurt.

"Do not pull that stunt you pulled last night ever again now exist my office Ariel." he motions for me to stand and I do but on wobbly legs and dammit screw my fucking legs for giving up on me.

I pull my skirt back down and walk around his desk to the door about to fucking escape this man bur before stepping completely out he calls for my name once more, looking over my shoulder towards him then to his throbbing hard erection I await.

"Thank you for the tasty early gift."

𓆩♡𓆪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 32.7K 69
-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No matter what he couldn't just get enough of...
2.4M 52K 42
Valeria Ramos has been dating her boyfriend Brandon Adams for quite a while now and it's finally time for the next step; meeting the parents. Even th...
14.9M 265K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...