TDS Oneshots - Love in the Air

By Italais

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ Shipping book ๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome to my silly oneshot book full of ships, nsfw, and plenty of love! I gladl... More

โœจWelcome Reader! Requests & Feedback here โœจ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ -Part 2
๐Ÿ”ง Engineer x Accelerator โšก๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš” Titan Discord got Leaked ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšจ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Penumbras x Umbra ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŽƒ Lord Sinister x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ—ก๐ŸŒŸ Gold Titans Grand Return ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ—ก
๐Ÿ’• Valentines Special ๐Ÿ’•
[Request] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
โœ๏ธ โœจ Writing Tips โœจ โœ๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ Umbra Turns into a Child โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ”ž NSFW Chapter Sneek Peaks ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿ’ซ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Solar x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿ”ž
[Request] ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fallen King x Void Reaver ๐Ÿ’œ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž โ„๏ธ Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒ™
[April Fools] ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต Solar Eclipse Orgy ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต
๐Ÿ”ฅ โ‡๏ธ Raider Boss' Grand Return โ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โœ๏ธ โœจ How To Write Fights โœ๏ธ โœจ
๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ‘‘ Umbra x Penumbras ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿงน (Maid!) Penumbras x (Sick!) Umbra ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ™ i need your help please (writers block) ๐Ÿ˜”
[Spicy] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿฉต
โš”๏ธ Little Warriors Lullaby ๐ŸŽต (Gladiator & Swordmaster)
๐ŸŽƒ Jaxe x Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿฅณ 10k Reads?! HOLY SHIT๐ŸŽ‰
A\N: I have returned bitches! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“ || (Fem!) Fallen Queen x (Tower!) Reader โšœ๏ธ
๐Ÿ–ค Fallen Queen x Reader HCs! ๐Ÿซถ
๐Ÿค Ducky Rebellion || Commander & Scout ๐Ÿช–
๐Ÿ”ฎ Void Caster x Narrator (Lunar Overture) ๐ŸŽญ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž (20k Special)
๐ŸŽ„ Elf Rebellion ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ–ฒ๏ธ TDS Groupchat: Boss Edition ๐Ÿ›œ
โœจ Indomitable Tower Spirit || Umbra x (Tower!) Reader ๐ŸŒž

๐Ÿช„ Void Caster x Narrator ๐Ÿ“š

675 12 72
By Italais

Ngl, I had no intention of making this but y'know, love.

I was joking about narrator x void caster, I only made that because of this fanart I saw

But Aegis' thingie mabobbie was just inspiring 🤩

BeyondAegis Okay here's your food

>—————————————————————<

   As the starry stars lit up the beautiful nightsky, a lonesome Void Titan laid against a rolling hill. She sat on the warm grass and watched the stars glow a wild assortment of colors. White, yellow, purple and red all sparkles in the night sky. 

   She was busy writing in her spellbook. She had decided to create a new spell using a combination of two previous ones. She wrote them down and decided to test it out.

   She reached her palm out and chanted her new spell. A tiny violet fireball briefly appeared in her hand before shriveling up and disappearing into thin air. It's ash was released into the chilling wind. She jotted down her observation.

   She tried thinking of a way to make this work. She put the tip of her pen in mouth and thought very hard. She was so lost in her head that she didn't heard two footsteps approaching.

   She nearly jumped when she felt two cold, mysterious hands touch her neon pink horns. She dropped her pen into the grass at the touch and felt her heart beat faster.

   "Hey, Caster. What are you doing?" A cloaked voice said behind her.

   It was Narrator. Out it all the people who could have came over, it was him? He was so mysterious and sophisticated. He always had a dark hood which only revealed his beautifully pink eyes.

   He just scared the shit out of her. She instantly hid her book by sitting on top of it. She looked up and prayed that he didn't see what she was doing. She was afraid of what he'll think.

   Magic was cool, but she didn't want to be called a nerd by him. She really cared about how he viewed her. She didn't want him to see her with something as silly as magic.

   "OH! UMM, HI NARRATOR! I was uhh, just sitting and that's it. Nothing else!" Caster stammered.

   "But, I saw you writing in a book?" Narrator raised an eyebrow.

   "What's a book?" Caster instantly replied.

   Narrator giggled at her lousy attempt at sounding dumb. He patted her on the head and bent over next to her. He shocked her by picking up her fallen pen. He immediately began admiring it like it was some sort of ancient artifact!

   The pen in question was a small, tiny pen. It was black and pink which matched exactly with Caster. It had black ink which looked magical in the moonlight.

   "Oh? Is this your pen? I like the black and pink color scheme. I think it goes with you." Narrator complimented.

   "GIMME MY PEN BACK!!!" Caster yelled.

   Caster stood up and snatched the pen out of his hands. Narrator just chuckled. Caster looked confused until she saw him going for something else. He was reaching to pick something up off the ground.

   Suddenly, Narrator grabbed Casters book, which she was previously sitting on, off the ground. Caster tried taking it back but Narrator already had it over her head.

   Their height difference wasn't too drastic, but Narrator was much taller than Caster so he didn't need to hold it high. Either that, or Caster was just short as hell.

   "Is this the book you were reading? This looks pretty nice." Narrator said.

   "NO, ITS NOT MINE! NOW GIMME MY BOOK BACK!!" Caster screamed.

   "You just contradicted yourself. How adorable." Narrator laughed.

   Narrator opened the book and began studying the contents inside. He skimmed through each page but he read everything carefully. He gave each word a long analyzation. He stopped at the current page she was on.

   "This is a spell book if I am not mistaken. This is pretty cool. You should show me one of your tricks someday." Narrator said.

H-He actually found it cool?

   Narrator suddenly pointed to a sentence with his finger. He made sure she could see what he was referring to. He began correcting her on her grammar like the smartass he was.

   "You made a spelling error here. It's 'Provenance' not 'Provenace'. You're missing the second n in the word." Narrator corrected.

   "I DON'T CARE, JUST GIVE IT BACK!!" Caster yelled.

   "Yikes, someone's angry tonight. You do realize that grammar is important in spellcasting? It's a significant tool." Narrator scolded.

   "I DIDN'T ASK, JUST GIVE IT BACK YOU STUPID HEAD!" Caster screeched.

   "Tsk, tsk. What's the magic word Caster? C'mon, let's use our manners like civilized titans!" Narrator beckoned.

   Caster stopped attacking Narrator and crossed her arms. She look towards the ground and silently scowled. She mumbled out an incoherent sentence.

   "Can I please have my book back?" Caster Mumbled

   "Sorry? What's that? I can't hear you." Narrator taunted.

   "I said, can I PLEASE have my book back." Caster raised her voice.

   Narrator seemed satisfied. He was about to return her book when he abruptly thought a funny idea. Caster looked really cute when she was angry. She was like a furious tiger. He wanted to toy with her a little more.

   "If you can reach the book, I'll let you have it back." Narrator began dangling the book above Casters head.

   "WHAT?! BUT YOU SAID-"

   "What's wrong? Are you too short? You do want your book back, right?" Narrator teased.

   "I AM NOT SHORT, YOU'RE JUST TALLER THAN ME!!" Caster yelled like an enraged lion.

   Caster began jumping up and down. She reached her arms up but she just couldn't reach the damn book. Narrator kept raising it up whenever she got close to touching it. She was getting very mad by the second.

   Narrator was smiling beneath his hood. Caster was just soo adorable. The way she kept trying to get her book was hilarious. He watched her pounce at him like a enraged kitty cat. She tried so hard and yet she was too short.

   "C'mon Caster, you gotta think of a different way of getting your book instead of aimlessly jumping. Think outside the box."

   Caster thought about what Narrator just said. A genius idea popped in her head. She'll think outside the box. She pulled her leg back and swung it straight into Narrators crotch like a baseball bat. The kick could shatter bones.

   Narrator immediately fell to his knees and cried out in sheer agony. Caster just kicked him in the balls with her leg. Narrator was bombarded by intense waves of pain and was holding back tears. When he was hit, he dropped the book. Caster snatched the book from the air.

   "I thought outside the box, didn't I? How does it feel to be the short one now?" Caster gloated.

   Narrator didn't reply. He was still in a seiza position. He had his head looking towards the ground. The smile on Casters face slowly disappeared. It was replaced with a concerned stare.

   "C'mon, you can stop being dramatic. I didn't even kick you THAT hard. Narrator...?" Caster tried sound stern, and failed.

Narrator didn't respond at all. He just sat on the grass and stayed silent. Caster finally cracked from her distress. She got on her knees and began freaking out.

"NARRATOR I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO I WAS JUST ANGRY I DIDN'T MEAN T-"

Narrator suddenly looked up at Caster with his purple eyes. They made eye contact with their bright eyes. Void Caster felt intimidated by his incredible gaze. His stare was like the fireball she made earlier.

Suddenly, in a flash, Narrator sent his face forward and kissed Caster. It was like something from a love story. Once their lips made awkward contact, Casters eyes widened. She was speechless, but it didn't really matter since her mouth was occupied.

   The Full Moon was really bright this evening. It's white glow illuminated the grassy hill. It's light was nearly blinding. It was an incredible sight to see. The wonders of the galaxy were on display. The moon reflected the mood, love.

   Narrator released Caster from their delightful kiss. Caster was absolutely stunned and didn't know what to say. Narrator seemed hysterical. His usually grumpy eyes looked happy for once. Caster could barely get a full sentence out.

   "W-Why d-d-did you... k-kiss me?" Caster stuttered.

  "Because you kicked me in the balls, so it's only fair that I get some payback." Narrator chuckled.

   Caster was trying her best to avoid looking at Narrator. She was really embarrassed. She was completely flustered. Her entire face was pink, just like her horns. She suddenly felt his cold hands touch her warm cheeks.

   "Plus, you're just too cute. Look at how flustered you are!" Narrator said.

   Caster went from a furious tiger to an embarrassed kitty. She was previously yelling but now, she could barely go a few words without spluttering. That kiss left her stunned. Both literally and figuratively stunned.

   "C-Can you umm... d-do that again...?" Caster mumbled.

   "Again?" Narrator was taken aback.

   "I uh, liked it. Can you p-please do that again...?" Caster was near silent.

   As soon as Caster said that, her face turned completely pink. Her blush was nearly as bright as the moon. It ironically matched her neon pink horns. She was as pink as cotton candy.

Narrator reached his head forward and was about to kiss her again. Caster was nervously excited. She hasn't been kissed by anyone before, especially by a charming guy. She really liked how it felt.

Their faces got ever closer. They were a few inches away from each other. It was so beautiful. The full moon, the chill wind and the intimate moment crafted the perfect setting, they would both remember this until th-

"YOU GET AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW!!!" A furious voice came from far away.

Both of them nearly jumped. They turned towards their right and saw a furious Void Titan charging at them like a bull who just saw a red blanket. It was Void Reaver who interrupted them, and he looked batshit furious.

   Void Reaver made the ground shake when he was running. His massive feet stomped against the ground and created massive holes which a human could get trapped in. He had this fury in his six eyes. He was running fast but he was really far away.

The unnerving sight didn't phase Narrator or Caster. They both just stared at the Void Titan with annoyance. Caster looked absolutely disappointed while Narrator was actually slightly laughing.

   "Oh look, your brother is coming. Look at him run! I've never seen him run that fast before." Narrator chuckled.

   "Ugh, I hate him..." Caster crossed her arms.

   "Hey, hey! Don't say that. He just loves you a lot. Like any good brother should." Narrator placed his hand on her shoulder.

Narrator stood up. "Say, perhaps you would like to come over to my house to play some chess? I have a new strategy that I'd love to test out on you."

"S-Sure!" Caster went back to her nervous tone.

   "Well, I better scram before Reaver tears me apart. It was lovely to speak with you Caster. I love you, and have a magnificent evening!"

As Narrator disappeared into the night, Caster was still on her knees. She was staring at him with her love eyes. Words couldn't even describe how madly in-love she was. Her heartbeat was slowing down while watching him.

"I love you too..."

End

V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2.2K 70
Banana bus squad fanfic Ships include: Terrorsnuckle Minicat Daithidecalibre Ohmtoonz H2Ovanoss BasicallyIDoScotty Warnings Assault, weapons, flu...
11.8K 371 33
Decided to write a bit cuz i lack the ability to get over TDU. Also sorry if the grammar sucks. English isn't my first language. Also if an operative...
12.9K 170 46
Just some headcanons that also include the "Titan Turn" story verse. (not super spoilery just imp stuff) (updates might be a little slow) If you l...
977 27 18
A unique take on Tower Defense Simulator lore that revolves around two towers: Toxic Gunner and Sledger. The year is 2021, and the Frost Invasion upd...