Classroom of the Elite: React...

Від 69420IQ

These are not just any reactions but one of the most funny and illogical classroom of the Elite Reactions eve... Більше

Prologue
Revelation Starting
Food Trap
Merit, Equality (Basically meeting Manabu)
Points Purchase
Priorities- To buy a chain lock
Side Story (Horikita)
Cooperative Relationship
First Courageous Step
Most Defective
Blackmailing
Humans are nothing but tools
Despair Strikes in
Gaining a perfect pawn
Summer Vacation - Author going crazy
Summer Vacation -Author going crazy again
Summer Vacation - Uncrazy Cut
Summer Vacation -Finally it ends
Learning about the truth
Childhood Friend Reunion
Finding the traitor
Reenacting the past
Going for the hunt
Now you feel it, no?

Arrival Day

8.8K 147 17
Від 69420IQ

Arrival day
AYANOKOJI (POV)

The Japanese government has created the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School with the express purpose of developing future leaders. This would be my school from now on .

Ike -"This voice its ayanokoji right "

kirito- " right its from the time when you all came to school"

shinohara - " but whats the point in listening to him"

kirito- "you all will find out soon for now keep watching"

Okay stop for a moment. Take a deep breath . Alright here we go!

"Wait!"

The instant i tried to take my first courageous step , it was a girl to sat next to me on the bus.

Onodera - " This voice it belongs to horikita-san but if she is stoping him does that mean you both know each other from before"

Horikita -  "No that was the first time we met"

"You were looking at me why" she asked

she narrowed her eyes when we spoke

"Sorry. I was just a bit interested. Whatever the reason, you didn't have any thoughts of giving up your seat to the old woman, right?"

Sudo- "old woman ??"

kushida - " oh i get it you guys are talking about that incident"

Ike - " what incident "

kushida - " well there was a old woman in the bus since the bus has no more seats for anyone to sit i asked others to give up there seat to the old woman"

Ike - "As always you are always helping others kushida- chan"

"Yeah yeah, I didn't want to give up my seat. What's wrong with that?"

Ike - " woah horikita- san you are too rude "

horikita glared at ike making him shut his mouth

"No, it's just that I thought the same thing. I also didn't have any intention of giving up my seat. I like to stay out of trouble"

"Stay out of trouble? Don't compare me to you. I didn't give up my seat because I did not feel any sense in giving up the seat to an old woman."

"Isn't that worse than just staying out of trouble?"

Shinohara -" Don't you think you guys are in the wrong here "

Hirata -" yeah i think Shinohara-san is right "

"I don't know. I'm just acting on my own beliefs. It's different from people who avoid troublesome things like you. I don't want to spend time with people like you."

"well that's true but still....."said one of the students

"... I feel the same way."

I just wanted to give my opinion, but I wasn't really in the mood to talk back and forth.

We both deliberately sighed and started walking in the same direction.

kirito - "Now then lets move to the next scene where we will see how ayanokoji and horikita became aquainted"

For the first few days after the entrance ceremony, students must make friends in order to enjoy the rest of their school life.

If someone fails at this task, it is said that a miserable three years awaits them.

Ike - " Man, ayanokoji i never thought like that but well you are right i mean being alone for three years really doesn't sound good "

Following my principle of avoiding trouble, I think it would be best to make some friends and establish decent human relationships.

The day before, I tried to practice making friends because I was inexperienced.

Haruka - "what do you mean by inexperienced kiyopon don't tell me you were a complete loner"

First scenario was bursting into the classroom and then talking excitedly.

Second scenario was secretly passing a note with my email address on it. then becoming friends afterwards.

Hirata -" You don't have to think about it too much kiyotaka-kun "

Kushida -  "yeah he is right there's no need to be so serious"

Ayonokoji - "well easy for you to say that ". For now its good there isn't much he is showing about me i hope i get out of this without much problem .

In my case, I had to practice because this is a completely different environment than I had been used for my whole life. I am completely alone. I entered the fierce battleground all by myself.

Everyone who were listening didn't pay much attention to it but there were some who took this statement of his seriously

kei-"Does that mean kiyotaka has lived his life alone i don't think its just because he is a loner i feel like its something related to his past "she thought

Ryuuen - "That guy i don't know much but since my seat is near to sakayanagi i saw her chuckle her on this part my guts are telling me there's something more to it kukukukuku well i don't like this shitty place one bit but if i can gain information on that guy i will be worth it"he thought

Horikita - " He once told me he was always alone if i remember correctly it was when he helped kushida- san and set up a meeting in pallet cafe but does this have something to with why he refuses to show his abilities and what does he meant by fierce battleground"she pondered

Overlooking the classroom, I walked over to the seat with my nameplate on it.

A seat towards the back of the room and near the window. Generally a good spot to get.

Professor (its easy to write this way sp instead of sotomura i will use professor)- "OH ! Everyone anime protagonist get that window seat i have a feeling ayanokoji-dono is gonna show us something good in the future"he said

Everyone ignored what he said and kept watching while Kirito thought "Way to go professor i am sure you will break the fourth wall soon enough "

The classroom was only about half full.

Students were either looking at their class materials by themselves or were talking to acquaintances and friends.

Now, what should I do? Should I get to know people during this free time? Sitting a few seats in front of me, a chubby boy seemed lonely all by himself .

He gave off an aura of that screamed, "Someone talk to me and be my friend!"

However... if you suddenly walked up to someone and talked to them they would probably feel bothered.

Do you wait for the right time then? No, by then, he would probably be surrounded by enemies, and there's a high chance I'll become friendless.

As I expected, I should talk...

Wait, wait, don't be hasty.

If I carelessly jump in and talk to the unknown student, I might be beaten by someone else.

Kanzaki - " You really are putting too much thought into it"

Shinohara - "Yeah its kinda creepy you know i just hope this ends soon "

Hoshinomiya sensei - "If we were on same class ayanokoji -kun i had never leave you alone perhaps because you are so innocent "

All the boys were left dumbfounded with what hoshinomiya sensei said really she is creating  problems for me i looked at chabashira sensei making an eye contact to asking to keep hoshinomiya sensei silent as if listening to my request she acted immediately.

Chabashira sensei- " Stop your nonsense you can't just say whatever you want chie don't disturb my students"

This is useless, a negative spiral...

In the end, I couldn't talk to anybody, and with the way things were going, I would soon be left all alone.

Akito - " I kinda feel bad for you "

Is he still alone? Do I hear laughter? I must be hearing things.

Ike - "That's some kind of depression / mental stress you are living in ayanokoji"

I wonder what friends are. Where on earth do friends come from? Do people become friends after they eat with each other? Or do you become friends after going to the bathroom together?

The more I think about it, the more I don't understand it. Is it something deep? I should think about it more.

Ichinose - " why he is saying like he never had any friends does that mean he never had anyone to rely on or anyone to talk to but i don't think he is bad at communication or anything else and he have friends in this school right so was there some reason he wasn't able to make friends before if so then why "she thought

kei and horikita thought -"is this somehow related to why he is fixated on peaceful life "

Trying to make new friends is really troublesome and tiring. In the first place, should I be trying to make friends like this? Furthermore, don't friendships form naturally over time? My mind is in complete disarray like a chaotic summer festival.

While my mind is still hazy and confused, the classroom quickly fills up as other students enter the classroom.

Haruka -" But how do you feel now kiyopon i mean now you have friends right "

keisei - " Yeah tell us about it "

Ayanokoji - " well i guess it feels great to have friends" well i guess if i have to say its atleast better than before its not like that cold place

Oh well, I have no choice but to try.

After a long internal struggle, I started to get up from my seat. However...

As I got up, I noticed that the chubby boy wearing glasses was talking to another classmate.

With a bitter smile, I realized that there was no friendship to be made here.

Good for you, glasses-kun...

You made your first friend───

(I don't know who this guy is so i will assume he is none other than our professor)

Professor - "Yeah i was really lucky at that time ayanokoji-dono"

"I got beaten to the punch!"

Feeling perplexed, I was doing some serious soul-searching.

Involuntary, I let out a deep sigh from the bottom of my lungs. My high school life seems very bleak.

I noticed that the classroom was nearly full, and then I heard someone putting down their bag on the seat next to me.

"That's a heavy sigh, even though the school semester hasn't even started yet. I feel like sighing after meeting you again."

Sudo - " Thats Suzune isn't it "

The person who sat next to me was the girl I argued with after getting off the bus.

"... So we were in the same class, huh." After all, there are only 4 first-year classes. It's not like it's probabilistically impossible that we were put in the same class.

"I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Nice to meet you."

"A sudden self-introduction?"

"Even if you call it sudden, it's our second time talking to each other. Isn't an introduction fine?"

Anyway, I previously had no way to introduce myself to anyone. Even to this cheeky girl. Although, in order to become familiar with the class, I wanted to learn my neighbor's name at least.

"Do you mind if I reject your greeting?"

"I think it would be awkward if we didn't know each other's names, even though we sit next to each other."

"I think it would be perfectly fine."

Sudo - " I always thought you guys get along with each other"

Shinohara - "Yeah i also thought they were close who knew that's how they used to talk with each other"

After glancing at me, she put her bag on the desk. It seems like she won't even tell me her name.

The girl showed no interest in the rest of the classroom, and sat down in her seat like a model.

"Is your friend in another class? Or did you come here all on your lonesome"

Ike - " How should i say it but if you are like this how did you get along with each other"

Horikita- " It's none of your business"

Professor - " well it looks like the well known happening in anime and manga where the mc and the girl didn't get along with each other at first but then get close by time "

"You're a curious one, aren't you. You shouldn't talk to me, since you won't find me interesting anyway."

"If I'm being a bother to you, just tell me to shut up."

I thought that the conversation was over, but after a sudden change of heart, she sighed and looked at me.

"My name is Horikita Suzune."

kirito -  " So how do guys feel like it "

Ike -"I don't even know why you showed us this"

Fangirl of hirata - "Rather than listening to him it much better to listen to hirata "

kirito - " well you will understand soon "

No one understand what he meant but i was certain of one thing this is the worst scenerio that i don't want looks like my peaceful life is coming to an end well when we return to school i might as well drop out tuskashiro will be able to make it faster for me this is annoying really.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

175K 3.5K 34
The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step towards an all-out battle. But before he co...
67.5K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
12.9K 793 10
Welp this fic is peak of all other fan made fictions and deserves a reaction fic to it. I know there are some already but the updates are slow and I...
15.5K 325 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...