First Courageous Step

Editor's note:

I have only edited one singular sentence in this entire chapter. The first person who finds that line gets $50 paypal or any other coupon of their choice. It'll be very easy to notice because it has proper grammar and punctuation usage.(I just have a prepaid bank card that I cant really use)

Ayanokoji (POV)

After returning to my dorm, I lay in my bed and absentmindedly watched TV. My mind was kind of a blank, as I let myself relax. Then, I got an email from Sakura.

Ike -"Wait, ayanokoji you said you have contact of 3 girls in your previous video so was one of them sakura-san, because last time what was shown to us that must be your first time meeting her,right" he said,  apparently he is smarter in noticing these kinds of things.

Ayanokoji -"Well , Airi's contact made it 4, and yeah the first time i talked with airi was when we were in special annex , this is  after  when kushida and I accompanied airi to electronic's shop for her camera reapair "

Ike -"why the hell are you close with all the girls YOU BASTARD, wait a second with kushida-chan what's that suppose to mean"

Kushida -"well it's just sakura-san asked me and ayanokoji-kun to help her camera broken which was my fault so we both accompanied her like ayanoko-kun said"

Miyamoto -"ok i understand why kushida -san accompanied sakura-san but why did sakura-san asked ayanokoji-kun too"

Kirito -"It will be explained just watch the video"

"If I was absent from school tomorrow, what do you think would happen?"

Miyamoto -" what's that supposed to mean "

Kushida -"is this by chance the day before student council was going to judge sudo -kun's case" she asked in response airi just nodded.

Okitani -" then why would you say something like that i mean you should have helped the class from the begining " he said in a little angry tone making sakura scare

Haruka -"hey it's her choice weather she wants to do it or not why do you even care weren't you one of the students who didn't did anything that time"

Okitani -"but it's not like i was the witness"

Haruka -"Oooh, so did you volunteer in search for witness in class that time" she said , she used the fact to her advantage, at that time people were more inclined with letting sudo have the punishment students were helping because of hirata and kushida but not everyone helped in the class.

Okitani -"that ...." to haruka's words he can't say anything since he was one of those who didn't helped that time.

"What do you mean?"

Even though my reply had been short, I waited a while for her response.

"What are you doing right now?"

That was her answer. I replied that I was in my room by myself.

"If it's okay with you, could we meet right now? I'm in room 1106."

"If you could keep this a secret from everyone... That would really help me out."

Ike -"DAMN IT FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING WHY IS YOU GETTING ATTENTION FROM HER ISN'T SHE SUPPOSED SHY THEN WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ABLE TO TALK TO HER " he said , he isn't even trying to hide his frustration.

Classroom of the Elite: Reactionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें