Priorities- To buy a chain lock

Ok man. I don't know what happened. I really edited this chapter and it didn't even save. I just ended up posting the draft. Kill me.

Ayanokoji (POV)

"Save me, Ayanokouji!"

Ike -"Hey Sudo! Why are you yelling? And what are you asking for from him?" he complained.

Sudo -"I don't remember man... It must be a long time ago... Just wait and see." he was confused.

While I was playing with my phone on the bed, the door suddenly opened. It was a flushed Sudou.

"...Why are you in such a rush? Or should I say, how'd you even get in?"

I remember locking the door when I returned to my room. I don't think I forgot to do it because I do it out of habit now. Did he kick his way through the door or something?

Sudo -" Hey! I won't do something that stupid! "

Ayanokoji -"You just barged in my room that was the only possible guess I could have made." he calmly replied.

Just to make sure, I checked the door, but it wasn't broken.

"This is the room where our room meets, so we held a discussion and decided to make a duplicate key. Didn't you know? It's not just me, everyone else has a key too."

He was spinning the key in his hand.

"I learned this important fact just now..."

Somehow, it looks like my room is no longer safe against invaders.

Sudo- " Hey, what do you mean by invaders? Come on! We are friends right?" Aww the doge felt saaad. Thats so cuteee~

"Anyway, that stuff doesn't matter. I'm in a really dangerous spot right now! Help me out."

"It definitely matters. Give me the key."

"Hah? Why should I? I bought this with my own points. It's mine."

What kind of faulty reasoning is that? If you've committed a crime, it's still a crime, no matter what you say.

Shinohara -"Yeah. He is right. If someone just barged into my room, I wouldn't like it either."

Sudo -"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable that time." he apologised.

Ayanokoji -"No problem. It's already in the past now."

Even if we're friends, it doesn't mean that I'll allow anything.

"If you're worried about something, how about asking Ike or Yamauchi?"

"Those two are no good. They're stupid."

Ike - "Hey Sudo!!! What's that supposed to mean? "

Sudo -"I remember, I guess it was the time when those class C jerks picked a fight with me." Took you long enough.

Ike -"I am not saying that! How is Ayanokoji better than us? According to this, you told him first about this right? Does that mean you knew something about Ayanokoji that time?"

Sudo -"No, I am just like any of you. Back then, Suzune just spoke to Ayanokoji, right? That's why."

Ike -"Oh! I get that."

As he was talking, Sudou sat down on the floor.

"Buy some carpet. My butt hurts."

I don't have enough to spend money on the interior.