mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

LVIII: late

1.5K 104 16
By lvndrkookfics

2 weeks later

"hey...are you busy this afternoon?" I shoot Sora a quick text before the students come in from lunch time.

I put my phone down and make my way to the door of the classroom. I smile as I hear the chattering of the students as they happily make their way back to class after having their lunch and some time to play in the playground. 

I usually spend my lunch break outside with the students, but I haven't been feeling too well these past few days. My body has been aching more than usual despite not straining myself and overall, I've been feeling sluggish and nauseous. 

My phone catches my attention for a few seconds as it beeps twice, signaling that I've received two notifications. I remind myself to check it once the kids are busy and bring my attention back to the students making their way back into the classroom. 

"Welcome back, kiddos!" I greet as they make their way back inside, faces flushed and smiles wide, "Did you all have a good lunch?"

"Yes, Ms. Lee!" 

"I won at tag today!" 

"I beat Chunhei in the race today!" 

"No, you didn't!!"

I laugh as Chunhei begins to bicker with Noah and the rest of their classmates join in, claiming that Chunhei did in fact win the race that day. 

"Ok, let's settle down!" I make my way to the front of the classroom, "I'm glad you all had fun. Don't argue too much about the race. There's always tomorrow for a rematch!"

My students laugh as I tell them to get out their markers and crayons for today's art activity. 

"Ok, let's settle down.  In a few minutes, I'll be passing out a paint-by-numbers coloring sheet. Does everyone know what that is and how to complete it?" I ask as I hold up the coloring sheet for the class. 

The students all nod in agreement.

"Ok, as usual, each color has a matching number. But this time, we'll practice some of the double-digit adding we learned before lunch time. If you look at the spaces in the picture, each space has a problem you have to solve before you color it in. After you've solved the problem, the answer will be the number that matches the color."

The students bounce in their seats as I start passing out the sheets, "Now, remember, don't rush when solving the problems. If you rush and get the answer wrong, you'll color the picture with incorrect colors. If you get stuck, what do you need to do?"

"Raise my hand!" The children cheer as I finish passing out their work. 

"Great job! Let's get to work! Ms. Lee will be at her desk in case you need her," I say, walking back to take a seat.

As I take a seat, I remember the two notifications and pick up my phone to see a text from Sora and Yoongi. 

I open Yoongi's first because he's rarely texted during the past few days.

"I miss you and our princess :( staying late again. I'm sorry I haven't been home a lot and I promise I'll be home this weekend so we can hang out as a family. please give Chunnie a kiss for me. I love you both." 

I sigh as I type a text back to him. For the past 2 weeks, Yoongi has been home early for a total of 2 days. He works all day, every weekday, and if needed, he's gone in on the weekends too. I've been trying to stay as supportive as possible, but I have to admit that I feel tired and my condition hasn't been that great. It doesn't help that when Yoongi does get home, most of the time he'll be so tired that he'll just fall asleep on the couch instead of walking all the way to our room. 

I shake those thoughts away as I open Sora's text. 

"Nope! I'll be picking Noah up this afternoon, but we're basically free. Everything okay?"

"I'm not feeling too well. I was wondering if you can come over after?" 

My message is read a few minutes after sending and the typing bubble immediately pops up. 

"Oh no! Want to leave the kiddos with Jin? He's home for the afternoon and we can have a little mommy night if you'd like!" 

"Ms. Lee! I need help on this problem!" A student calls out as I'm typing back a response. 

I put my phone down and make my way over to help the student. 

After 2 more lesson blocks, I lead the students to the front of the school where their parents wait. Surprisingly, every parent, including Sora and Jin, has arrived on time and it only takes about 10 minutes for all the students in my class to be picked up. 

After every student is picked up and Noah and Chunhei are left, we make our way back to the classroom where Sora tells me that Jin will take the kids in my car back to their apartment while Sora drives us to dinner. 

Chunhei whines when she hears the plan, but after hearing what her uncle Seokjin had planned for the night, she immediately agreed. 

"Mummy will come and get you later tonight, my love. Auntie Sora and I are just going to do something," I squat down slowly, enveloping her in a hug, "Please behave and don't give uncle Jinnie a hard time, ok?"

"Yes, mummy," Chunhei promises, wrapping her arms around my neck, "Can you and daddy pick me up?"

"If he's home by then, Chunnie," I try not to make any promises but my heart sinks as Chunhei frowns, "I know, my love. I miss him too, but I bet when he's done with this work, he'll spend so much time with us."

Chunhei nods and shrugs her shoulders. Just like me, she's barely seen Yoongi in a while and when she does, it's for a short moment in the morning before he heads back to the studio. I frown at her sad expression and pull her in tighter into my hold while placing a kiss on her forehead. 

"Ok, kiddos! Let's go!" Jin excitedly calls out, holding both hands out for both kids to hold onto. 

Sora and I follow suit and get into her car. We wave one last time as Jin and the kids drive away. 

"Ok, babe," Sora starts, putting her seatbelt on, "What's up? Are you feeling ok? You've been looking tired lately." 

I fiddle with my fingers on my lap as I try to find the correct words to explain my current situation.

"YN..." Sora starts after I don't initially respond, "Is everything ok, YN? You can tell me anything, you know that. Are you hurt? Do we need to go to the hospital?"

"Sora," I start, "I'm a week late."

"Huh?"

"My period," I explain, "I was supposed to have my period this week."

"OH!"

"Yeah..."

"BITCH OH MY GOSH," She starts to put the pieces together, "YN!! OH MY GOSH?? Ok ok, I know what to do. Yes. I know what to do I just have to calm down because I'm so excited but I swear I know-"

"Can we go get pregnancy tests?" I smile, the weight I've been keeping on my shoulders lessening a little after telling Sora.

"Yes! Right!" Sora claps her hands and puts the car in drive, "Are you buckled in? I'll drive slow, I promise!" 

"Sora!" I laugh as she slowly drives out of the school parking lot, "You can go faster than 10 miles per hour!"

"Shh! Don't tell me what to do, pregnant woman!" 

"We don't even know yet!"

"We'll know in a bit!" Sora speeds up a bit, making sure both of her hands were on the wheel, "Now sit back and relax, mama. We'll get to the drugstore in no time!" 

*not proofread

a/n: the plot!! it's moving along!! I wrote most of this chapter earlier on in the week so I'll definitely be proofreading this to make sure it flows well. my final projects are piling up and I've been working on those a lot so I didn't have a lot of time to work on this chapter, but I really wanted to get this up tonight! plus, I want to get this part started so I can put the rest of my plans in action. the story will get much more exciting as we move forward so I'm super excited to write those chapters for y'all! 

I was planning on writing more than this, but I woke up with horrible vertigo today and couldn't move around too much, so I'm taking it slow. there will for sure be another update this weekend though so don't worry! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and as usual, all respectful comments and feedback are greatly appreciated and I love reading them! 

see y'all in the next chapter! ily!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1M 321K 40
In which a girl accidentally sends nudes to the hottest boy in school - Min Yoongi cover done by the amazing @taemptaejeon ๐Ÿ’•
378K 16.2K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
127K 5K 74
BTS and their professor Noona. Ft. Blackpink and IU Dive in the story to find out what happens when BTS live with their Noona who is also a Professor...
7.9K 343 31
Started: May 14th 2018 A BTS Jungkook fanfiction: __ON HOLD__ Jung Y/N and Park Jimin have been best friends all they can remember. Y/N recently move...